Subaru of Lethbridge

Fixed Operations Manager

November 24, 2016

"Treasure of Honesty"

- Subaru lover

I asked Trent to order a set of RA flaps and it was supposed to be arrived in 1.5w as what I was told. I've waited for one month but no response so I gave up waiting and had it installed in our local shop. I sent a courtesy email to let Trent know it. Trent then quickly emailed me back and apologized for their failures to notify me the arrival of the flaps and wished me enjoy the flaps. I admired his honesty and the way that he handled with mistakes by apologizing for them to his clients first, which is very rare in the vehicle business lately, at least not the ones I experiences in my town. I then emailed him to see whether he still had the set he ordered for me and if yes, I would like to buy that set as well as a holiday gift for my friend in bc. We quickly got the business done and I got the flaps next day. It was exactly what I expected. A brand new RA flaps in an unopened pack, which will be a good surprise gift for my friend. Sometimes things happen unexpectedly anyway. The way we handle with what happens decides who we really are. To be a decent human being or a devil, it is all about the choice in our heart. What Trent has inside his heart makes him the bright future of this country. His integrity has earned my respect and a business that was supposed to be gone. I am so glad that God guided me to know this young person through a test with unexpected mistakes. With his honesty and good heart, customers could always do business with him without worries, as all the unexpected things will be resolved properly and transparently. I highly recommend this young man to anyone who are looking for honest people to do business.

November 17, 2016

"Helpful in every aspect"

- D T V

This was my first car purchase in 12 years. My family was leaning towards a Subaru for our new vehicle purchase - a visit to this dealership sealed the deal. Johnny was very knowledgeable in relation to any question we had in making our choice (we chose an Outback over a Forester). Dave was well prepared and helpful with the financing. Luke even gave me a ride to get my new licence plate! Friendly, knowledgeable service made it a great car buying experience.

October 29, 2016

"I'd give them 6 stars out of 5 if I could"

- Emmerson

My experience with Subaru of Lethbridge was probably the most pleasant buying experience I've ever had. Buying a new car is a pretty big experience and can be stressful sometimes, but Subaru of Lethbridge made the process as smooth as possible. All the employees are very friendly and knowledgeable of their products, specifically Johnny Vo and Dave Tamura who helped me get a sweet Subaru WRX. They were able to accommodate my availability; even stayed after hours just to make sure I get everything finalized. I never had to wait a second before someone welcomes me as soon as I open the door. Highly recommended!

Used 2014 Honda CR-V, $27995