Subaru of Lethbridge

Jared Ford

December 29, 2016

"Fantastic work"

- John G

The service department is a great team. From Chris and Jon to Trent in Parts to the fine techs in the back, there is great skill, and talent that is shown with care on every customers vehicle. Highly recommended!!!

December 12, 2016

"Perfect experience."

- Lawren

I told Travis what I was looking for, and the first car he showed me was a perfect fit (Subaru Legacy). However, I decided it was priced a bit beyond what I could afford, so he tried to reel in a Subaru trade with a lower price for me. Nibbles, but no catch. So Travis kept at it and found a Cadillac trade in at the right price for me. It fit my requirements quite well (I still wish we could have found a used Legacy at my price point, but there just weren't any on the market at this time). During the process, he also gave me courtesy shuttle service as needed. Travis and the rest of the staff were simply stellar. No demerit points anywhere.

December 11, 2016

"Very positive experience"

- keetka

Our entire experience with the folks at Subaru of Lethbridge was very positive. From the time we arrived and were greeted by Dave Tamura in the parking lot until we signed the bill of sale we were treated personably, professionally, and respectfully. We were left to look through the inventory of vehicles as we requested and at no time felt in any way "pressured". I would say we had a conversation rather than a sales pitch. Our questions were answered and features of the vehicles related to our questions were presented. We were invited to test drive the vehicles to become familiar especially with the permanent all wheel drive feature. After the test drives we left to discuss things between ourselves. Again, there was no pressure to pick a car but rather an invitation to consider the Subaru along with the other makes we were considering. Needless to say, we chose a Subaru and sealed the deal during relaxed negotiations over price and throw-ins with Jared Ford and Dave Tamura. When we picked the Legacy up a few days later, Jonny Vo provided a thorough inservice and orientation. Jonny was as friendly and personable and knowledgeable as had been Dave and Jared. We left as very satisfied customers. As it turned out, Subaru Lethbridge was holding one of its customer orientations to the dealership and its departments and basics of auto care the next evening. The whole staff was there. Again a very positive and comfortable experience. It was good to meet the staff in service and parts who we will be dealing with in the future. Great idea. Congratulations and thanks to Luke Davis and his excellent team for making our buying experience so positive.

Used 2013 Kia Sorento, $17500