Subaru of Lethbridge

3333 1st Ave S,
Lethbridge, Alberta T1J 4H1
Subaru of Lethbridge Info
About Subaru of Lethbridge

Subaru of Lethbridge is the only Subaru dealer south of Calgary, so we have a very large area to look after and we plan on doing that very well. Our philosophy is simple; we will do everything in our power to create a satisfying customer experience, Whether you’re in for sales or service you will be treated with the respect you deserve. We strive to provide “Peace of Mind Motoring” to everyone we encounter. AMVIC Licensed.

About Subaru of Lethbridge Learn More

Bill & Christine
9-29-2016

" stress free experience"

The dealership was clean and esthetically appealing. We were welcomed by Johnny Vo and the atmosphere was calming. Johnny greeted us with a smile, he was pleasant, professional, knowledgeable, attentive to our needs and respectful. The staff we were introduced to made us feel comfortable and valued. Dave Tamura was professional and efficient and explained all of our options clearly. When it came down to price, negotiations were quick, hassle and stress free and beyond our expectations. Buying a vehicle is very stressful to say the least but Johnny Vo made it as stress free as possible and no pressure. We are from BC so it was well worth the trip. Thank you, we love our Crosstrek!

Karin
9-22-2016

"You, too, will treasure a Subaru from Lethbridge Subaru!"

I was in need of a new vehicle. A search of vehicle reviews and ratings suggested a 2016 Subaru Outback would best meet my requirements, but I was unable to find exactly what I wanted in my home province (colour, special features etc). Travis Maltzen of Subaru of Lethbridge was our first telephone contact there, and from the outset was top notch to deal with - considerate, prompt to respond to all inquiries, and knowledgeable about details of vehicle performance. Travis was very helpful when we first arrived in the dealership office, during the test drive, and for many months after our purchase when we had various questions to ask. Other staff at the dealership, including Dave Tamara were also excellent to deal with. As for my new Subaru, it is the best vehicle I have ever driven, very deserving of the Consumer Reports ratings, friends' recommendations, and Travis's enthusiasm about its suitability for me as the primary driver. I am a Subaru convert and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this dealership and staff for anyone wishing to purchase a Subaru.

VERY Disappointed Customer
9-10-2016

"Very Disappointing Used Car Purchase Experience"

VERY DISAPPOINTING EXPERIENCE with a used car purchase. I am an out of Province purchaser of a vehicle from this dealer to make a long story short the vehicle was sold with a pre inspection certificate done by the service department of the dealership. When I returned to my home province for a mandatory safety inspection ( only 72 hours 1200 KMs later from time of purchase) prior to registration the vehicle had three violations and did not pass a basic pre-registration safety inspection. I notified the sales person and requested some form of "goodwill" to offset the COST OF OVER $600.00 ( to replace worn out front end tie rod bushings, defective light switch ( inspection found fuse was removed from the fuse block so fog lights would not stay on ) and spray painted rear tail light lenses ) to have the vehicle brought up to safety standards for registration, Joe Kadezabek the Used Car Manager called once to discuss the issue and did not even have the courtesy to call me back with their decision to not offer any form of compensation. I had to call the salesman Johnny Vo ( who was very polite and professional to work with ) who advised me that " I sat down with everyone involved; Jon Ford Fixed Operations Manager, Joe Kadezabek Used Car Manager, Luke Davis Dealer Principal, and the tech that did the inspection on the car, they are adamant that he didn't miss the problem. I tried as much as I could but I do not know what else I can do" Well someone did miss the problem! I have learned the lesson of BUYER BEWARE !

Mmurray5
9-09-2016

"Got me back on the road as soon as possible"

I was/am on a road trip from Southern California. I discovered a torn CV boot. The service team got me in and diagnosed quickly. Onice the ordered parts arrived they had me back on the road in an hour. Throughout the process they kept me updated with a tracking number as well as repair times and cost. I have no experience with the sales team, but the service team and receptionist (who repeatedly had to direct my calls) were absolutely fantastic. Jon even faxed my warranty claim for me; he went above and beyond.

I'm not sure the name but the daytime receptionist

Debra13
8-29-2016

"Pleasure to deal here!"

I recently purchased a used 2014 Subaru CrossTrek. They made it a pleasure and were very easy to talk to and deal with. No high pressure. This is my 3rd Subaru and I will definitely deal with them again.

Larch
8-27-2016

"A really well run business."

I purchased my Outback elsewhere, with the usual double talk and hidden charges, and have had all the servicing done at Subaru of Lethbridge. The car used too much oil, and the staff (Jon Ford and Chris Millsum) helpfully guided me down the trail that lead to the car getting a new engine. They have been completely honest and helpful, the work was done as expected, and the car is working better than new. I must credit Subaru Canada too, for backing up their product with no quibbling or evasion. All in all, I'm very satisfied, and will certainly by my next Subaru from Subaru of Lethbridge.

andre51
8-17-2016

"Tops!!!"

Great service, fast and efficient. Highly recommended. Was in and out in no time with all work done. Very friendly staff and clean shop. Thank you all!!

Quili
8-15-2016

"Awesome experience .... honest & trustworthy dealership"

Was looking for a new (used) Forester. Had been to dealers in Calgary where I was less than impressed. Stock never in that was advertised and shifty salesmen with no paper work on the rating of the cars. My experience from first walking in the door was so positive at Subaru of Lethbridge. I had chatted briefly with Melissa online who let the team know I was driving up from Calgary. Johnny Vo sales was introduced to me and from there he showed me all the vehicles which I had seen online. He took the time to let me actually test drive the vehicles and see how they handle, etc. He explained absolutely everything. Purchase was made and the service did not end there. Financial Services (Dave Tamura) was also very helpful giving every option that was possible for new, used etc. deals as well as charts showing information needed to make decisions. So I bought my wonderful new to me Forester and the service didn't end there. Johnny went through every part of the vehicle taking the time to explain all of the new gadgets to myself and also showing me at my request how to check my oil! I highly recommend people making the short drive to Lethbridge for great service and a huge selection of new and used vehicles. Gayle Quilichini

Melissa

JamesThiago
7-27-2016

"Great experience "

Johnny and the crew at Lethbridge Subaru are great. Professional and friendly. They went out of their way to find me an elusive manual transmission. Top notch

Mary Ellen Watkins
7-14-2016

"Outstanding!!!!"

We have just been treated to our best EVER car dealership experience at Subaru of Lethbridge. We purchased a used Subaru Forester and were very impressed by a friendly, knowledgeable, professional and patient sales team - emphasis on the word "team". Courtesy and respect were the order of the day. Although we worked mainly with Joe Kadezabek, Dave Tamura, Carrie Passey, and Johnny Vo, we were introduced to almost everyone on staff. The showroom is immaculate and set up with a large TV, comfy couches, and an assortment of hot and cold beverages. We never felt pushed or rushed. Everything is geared to exceptional customer service. What could have been a stressful day became a day of good memories - with the added bonus of a great car. Oh yes, and the website [which our son told us about] was a dream to navigate - we even saw a video of the item we purchased; which was what prompted us to drive up to Lethbridge from Medicine Hat in the first place. So now there are two happy Subaru of Lethbridge customers in our family.

Reviews of Johnny  Vo