Subaru of Lethbridge

Jared Ford

April 25, 2017

"Great and friendly!"

- Sonic11

Very friendly and knowledgeable salemen. They will help you find the perfect vehicle for you and go the extra mile to make your new ride clean and comfortable!

April 19, 2017

"very friendly, very understanding."

- Ryann f.

came in to buy a 2017 subaru forester and matt was an awesome guy easy to talk to very understanding of all of our doubts and not pushy about the sale one bit! he made the process very easy to understand and was even willing to deliver the car himself to medicine hat!

April 18, 2017

"Attention Calgarian !!!"

- Derrick Hui

Recently bought a 2017 STi from Lethbridge Subaru - Johnny Vo. I lived in Calgary, after a long bargain and huge disappointments from ALL Subaru in Calgary. I made a phone call to Lethbridge's Subie, quickly book an appointment and met Johnny. At first, I still doubt should I drive all the way to the south to just meet and see the STi....Once I arrived, the Sti had been washed and parked next to the door. Johnny invited me to test drive the exactly same one I'm interested in, and I do note him I'm new to a manual transmission. He explained all the features in the car and drove to an open lot/ circle drive to let me test the car in a safe environment.  Afterward, we just make the deal. Do the trade in and down payment on the same day. He is very nice to offer free delivery from Lethbridge all the way to Calgary!! So on the delivery day, I just wait at home (apparently he arrived earlier with a full tank of gas). Explained all the papers come with the car; hand me the keys!! What a happy deal. He surprised me with a free paint pen :) Since the car was brought to shop for 3M ( provided from the dealer) so I just waited for 4 businesses days. The services no end there, he does reply me all the text message regarding all the questions on the car and some suggestions on what parts I should order and introduce me to Trend who worked at Parts department. Talking about Trend, quick! that the only word. Fast reply email with all the price and fees. He made order quick and reship to Calgary ONCE it arrived their shop,, Guys (especially to Calgarian ), if those 2 local dealership didn't meet what you want/ or they broke their promised on deals. Go call Lethbridge dealership!!

Used 2015 Buick Enclave, $36805