Subaru of Lethbridge

Jared Ford

February 24, 2017

"Best dealership! "

- Isabellehu

Had an amazing time with testing out and finally buying a vehicle I would one hundred percent reccommend buying a car from Subaru of lethbridge! Travis was so much help with finding me the right car that was everything I wanted and making sure I found a safe a reliable vehicle that will last! They were able to get me the best finance price for my vehicle which was a great help! Could not be happier with my new car! And it's all thanks to Subaru lethbridge !

February 16, 2017

"Travis was great"

- Nerdbird

Travis and Dave were great. Made the purchase easy and enjoyable. Our issues lie with the service department. We were not informed there was a fee for their 6 month check ups and were made to make an appointment 6 months in advance which we forgot due to life and kids. We weren't notified or reminded.

February 14, 2017

"Professional service!"

- Julie Choquette-Scott

Travis was really to help us during the full process and we never felt any pressure. All the process was fast and professional as all the papers were always ready and we didn't have to stay for hours with our little girl!! Travis did answer every questions we had. Thanks again!

Used 2010 Kia Soul, $9995