Subaru of Lethbridge

Used Sales Manager

September 20, 2017

"Good customer service"

- carlee123

Sergii was a great sales advisor, always got back to us quickly with lots of detailed information and seemed to truly care we got the car and deal we were hoping for.

Sergii Mazur

September 18, 2017

""positive experience""

- Kathy

I recently purchased a used Outback from out of province. I was very impressed with the service I received from Travis, Joe and Dave. They were very professional, friendly and always efficient in their communication with me. Travis spent a lot of time with me familiarizing me with my new vehicle before if headed out on my long trip home so I was able to enjoy my new ride without any problems. I really appreciate how they accommodated my needs.

Joe Kadezabek
Travis Malzahn
Dave Tamura

September 11, 2017

"Great buying experience!"

- Bbruins

Both sales and finance were friendly, efficient, and made the process of buying enjoyable. I would definitely recommend Subaru Lethbridge, and will be a continuing customer. Thanks!

Matt Poytress