Subaru of Lethbridge

Used Sales Manager
Johnny  Vo, Sales Consultant, Subaru of Lethbridge

Johnny Vo

May 11, 2017

"Felt incredible cared for & completely in the loop!"

- misskilaw

My husband (a car guy/subaru owner), and I (NOT a car girl/beater driver) just purchased a brand new Outback with the incredible help of this awesome dealership and team. These types of interactions and decisions are truly not my forte as I come from a background of crappy used kijiji vehicles. Johnny Vo made this interaction and decision completely thorough, transparent, simplified and pleasant and helped us into the most perfect adventure / family vehicle we could imagine at a payment rate we were comfortable with. He crunched numbers, answered a million questions and truly gave us an incredible amount of his time in making this decision. We are thrilled with this experience and would recommend working with Johnny and this dealership to ANYONE.

Johnny Vo

May 08, 2017

"No pressure new vehicle purchase."

- Shary Koculyn

In 2014 I purchased a 2014 Subaru Outback from the Subaru of Lethbridge dealership. Joe Kadezabek was my salesman. Joe was very professional and provided a stress free new car buying experience for me. Joe was incredibly patient with me as I took a long time to do my research and commit to the purchase. The customer service Joe provided was over and above what I expected. Joe took care of all the insurance details and drove me in his own personal vehicle to register my new car. I would highly recommend this dealership and Joe Kadezabek as your salesman.

May 05, 2017

"Great Subaru Team"

- Lorraine Hill

On purchasing our 2017 Subaru Forester we thank the Subaru of Lethbridge team for their professionalism -- no sales pressure; remarkably helpful and knowledgeable; offered financial benefits with options; thorough explanation of the features on the car and other mechanical questions; offered several opportunities to test drive different models; and many others. All members of the Subaru Team were welcoming, helpful, and professional. Thank you Doug & Lorraine

Jared Ford