Subaru of Lethbridge

3333 1st Ave S,
Lethbridge, Alberta T1J 4H1
Subaru of Lethbridge Info
About Subaru of Lethbridge

Subaru of Lethbridge is the only Subaru dealer south of Calgary, so we have a very large area to look after and we plan on doing that very well. Our philosophy is simple; we will do everything in our power to create a satisfying customer experience, Whether you’re in for sales or service you will be treated with the respect you deserve. We strive to provide “Peace of Mind Motoring” to everyone we encounter. AMVIC Licensed.

About Subaru of Lethbridge Learn More

Bill Vincent
5-22-2016

"Top Notch"

The first thing we noticed was how clean and orderly the showroom was. Next it was the friendly greeting and then it was the relaxed but professional approach we received from Johnny Vo. We live in Calgary and had been to a dealership in Calgary and the service was reasonable, but simply we received a higher level of service and more detailed quote information from Johnny. On that first visit we were short on time but Johnny made sure he delivered all the information we would need to make a decision in a timely manner. On our return to Calgary we communicated by e-mail and we always received prompt replies to all our questions and concerns from Johnny and Dave Tamura on financial and Vehicle Protection issues. We decided to purchase a Forester from the Subaru of Lethbridge dealership and when we arrived to pick up our vehicle we received outstanding service . Johnny provided us with a thorough step by step review of all features of our new SUV and took his time to explain the technology of the vehicle. We never felt rushed and all our questions were answered to our satisfaction. It was a pleasurable experience with an employee who obviously understands the value of excellent customer service.

Wheat14
5-18-2016

"Great service. All dealers should be this good. "

We travel from Medicine Hat to have our service done with this dealer. The main reason is that they do the work, look after us really well and you never have to become worried that you are getting service that is not required or that they don't check the whole vehicle. We are very confident that everything is done right and for a reasonable price.

rachelT

"A+ Dealership"

I have high expectations for customer service, and everyone at Subaru of Lethbridge exceeded those expectations. From the moment you walk in the door, everyone is friendly yet completely professional. You can tell they've created a really great environment for everyone to work and buy in. Overall, it was an easy, painless, and stress-free experience when buying my Crosstrek. Thanks Johnny and Jared for doing what you do w/ excellence! And to the rest of the staff, thanks for always being available to customers after-service! To anyone on the fence about going into a dealership, start here. You'll never buy from anywhere else again. :)

MLB

"Service"

I am so impressed with the service offered by this dealership. Phone calls are returned promptly and they are able to complete the work in a timely fashion. They are also very cognizant of the "human factor" and explain things in detail and are able to put fears to rest. I was introduced to the service manager when I first purchased my Forester and have felt their support from that moment to this.

Dave
5-10-2016

"Excellent experience from start to finish."

I recently picked up a new company leased vehicle from Subaru of Lethbridge and was very impressed with the experience. I have dealt with other manufacturers in the past and they do not compare to how I was treated at Subaru of Lethbridge. I highly recommend this dealership for the people and customer support. The cars speak for themselves but the local team that supports you is what really matters.

DML
5-03-2016

"Went above and beyond. "

We live out of town, and Travis as well as a couple other staff stayed late on several nights to help us with purchasing our vehicle. They were very patient and willing to answer all of our questions and they were not pushy with the sale at all. I felt that Travis was honest and not trying to oversell the vehicle. When we were finalizing the deal Dave was great to work with as we were not as organized as we could have been and there were some glitches on our end. He was VERY patient and understanding as we are from out of town and he made sure we didn't have to travel back again.

vgfedor
5-02-2016

"They ordered my new WRX"

I had been waiting a long time to hear when Subaru would be making a new WRX hatchback. After researching that it will not happen in 2017 or 2018 and that the date is probably more like 2020 I decided to get a WRX sedan. So I phoned up Joe Kadezabek a told him I want to order a new 2016 WRX. He was able to find a WRX Sports Package that was already in the system as a general order and changed it to the colour I wanted. We quickly settled on the price and the car was mine. I read on-line a few days afterwards that the white colour I wanted was no longer available for special order for 2016 so I just made the cut-off date. The car finally arrived in Lethbridge and I picked it up on 29 April 2016. Johnny Vo was great in showing me the detailed operation of the car's features. Dave Tamura was also great in dealing with the finances and paperwork. During the bill of sale and handing over the cheque Joe asked me if my 2012 Impreza had sold yet. I said "no, and all the calls have been from Calgary, none from Medicine Hat". So Joe took a look at the car on-line and quickly made me an offer as a trade-in and explained to me how i could save on the GST. I decided that the deal was good enough for me, the paperwork was quickly changed by Dave and the deal was done. My wife is so happy that we now don't have an extra car sitting in the driveway and you know the saying about a happy wife. All together I couldn't ask for more and the new car itself drove great from Lethbridge to Medicine Hat. I plan to enjoy the car for as long as i can.

Andrew J Maljaars
4-30-2016

"Not Pushy Enough"

We were looking for a second family vehicle and test drove the forester touring. Sales guy never said a peep about looking at other models or options and just supported us in what we were looking for. I'm so thankfull I did all the research I did and went with the Forester 2.0xt touring. So much fun to drive and incredibly fuel efficient! Also cheaper to insure than any of the competition that we looked at. I gave them a 5 star review because this was the most enjoyable buying experience I have ever had.

Lucky the Border Collie
4-28-2016

"Very happy"

We had used Lethbridge Subaru for maintenance service for our old Subaru Impreza. We decided on buying a new Forester, with the zero emission. It had to be ordered but we were kept informed about the progress of the shipping and yesterday we picked it up. We are extremely happy with our Forester. The service by Peter was second to none, no pressure tactics, lots of information. This was the least stressful car purchase for both my husband and myself, ever. We would recommend Subaru Lethbridge to any of our friends. He even extended a new rebate that had been offered after our initial sales contract was written up. Thank you.

ForesterLover
4-26-2016

"Pleasant Experience "

I had shopped around with some Calgary Subaru dealerships, and was very dissatisfied with their customer service and negotiation tactics. Dealing with Johnny in Lethbridge was extremely pleasant from the word go. I had spotted the Forester of my dreams online, and Johnny was extremely helpful in answering all questions I had, and in helping me find a price that fits. The entire team at Subaru Lethbridge made the process of buying a new car seamless and fun. They provided me with great information on the walk through of the vehicle, and personally introduced me to the Parts Manager. I would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from Subaru Lethbridge.

Reviews of Joe Kadezabek