Sherwood Park Hyundai

Parts Technician

July 11, 2017

"Great service"

- Cathy

After visiting other dealers in the area on a very hot day, my friend and I stopped at Sherwood Park Hyundaii.. we were greeted immediately by Krystal and shown into the showroom out of the blazing sun, where we were offered a cold glass of water. Much appreciated!. Then the details of what I was looking for were recorded and before long a couple of vehicles matching my description were shown to me. I was so impressed with the service that I received, I ended up purchasing the vehicle that same day. When the final inspection revealed that there was some damage to an undercarriage, the parts department agreed to provide the part at no cost.

Brian Robb
Other Employees : Krystal Hampel, Doug Trieu

July 06, 2017

"Great team!!"

- William

I had brought in my Santa Fe for a noise in the rear around corners and it was getting loader by the day. I wasn’t sure if I even had warranty left but a quick talk to Rosemary and was booked in and on my way to the dealer (with some reservations) but Glen booked me in and was told we can look at it right away but there may be a charge if not covered (here we go $$$) under warranty . The service manager and parts manager were in the drive through looking at the parts accessory wall and walked over and wanted to know if they could help me. I guess my tone of voice was noticeable at this point. Dave the service manager wanted to go for a road test to confirm the noise and put my worries about the dealership at ease. He explained that he would help me out due to the fact of being a great customer for many years . He said that the phone call to Hyundai is free to check for me!! After 2 days I received and call from Dave letting me know that they were going to cover the repair on my rear differential coupler under warranty. Which sounded very expensive to get covered. I once again was booked in for a visit to Sherwood Park Hyundai for the very next day . They had me in and out in less than 2 hrs!! So thankful for the staff at Hyundai. I will be back for a long time!

Dave Brooks
Rosemarie Ortman
Glen Roscoe

July 06, 2017

"Superb Service Department"

- Santa Fe lady 1217

I am from out of town and didn't want to sit all day in the dealership while my vehicle was in service. When I phoned to book Rosemarie told me they didn't have any loaner card available but she would keep one for me if when one came in. Indeed there was one waiting for me when I arrived for my large service. Upon arrival I was greeted by Crystal and from that minute on my experience was amazing. Crystal kept me up to date via phone about my car & was always so cheerful and happy. When we ran into a minor bump the manager Dave stepped in and made everything better. I can not express enough how great everyone at this dealership was to us. I will return here for everything I need & I recommend everyone else to come hear as well. Honesty, professionalism & fair price GO TO SHERWOOD PARK HYUNDAI for all your service needs if you want to be treated right

Dave Brooks