Scougall Motors Ltd

Bob Cullen

April 21, 2017

"I love Scougalls!"

- Dargacar

I have purchased my last 4 vehicles from Scougalls, and always dealt with Michael Lichtenberger, who I trust with finding a vehicle suited to my needs. I let him know what I am looking for, and after a month or two, he let's me know if he has found something. There is no pressure, and the price is always the best possible. The Arnoldussen family have always treated me very well. I have much respect for the family. I love being able to go back and being treated as a friend and valuable customer.

William Arnoldussen
Michael Lichtenberger

February 01, 2017

"Responded to ad on kijiji"

- LLm

I was desperate , my husband just recently passed away,my health is bad cancer stage 4 is no longer dorment, synocic nerve damage that can't be operated on because of my vad heart. Om monday night jan.23 appox just after 7pm on hwy 22 headed home to blairmore, A 3000 pd moose hit my car landed on roof smashed drivers side window, drove it home,appraised next morning to find out it was wrote off, when i found out it basically was peanuts, and how was i able to get a suv like mine in mint condition mechically a1, I started to read ads posted on kijiji and never responded to any all junky, but when i read the pontaic torrent sport, and listened to fantasic video, i knew right then this was the car and responded to ad,clearly in detail my entire situation and the amont insurance would pay as write off,which was still off a thoudand dollars,but i got a reply from jay, so very nice,understanding,everythingand said he talked to boss and under my circumstances they would help me out and accept the entire payout amount for car,well i cried but these tears of joy,someone actually would help me,i had no down payment nothing till the cheque would come,that says allot about him as a person,not looking for commission but help me out. I have nothing but good things to day about jay and dealershio,if i could give 100 stars i would because it was 100% from his heart and understanding, he was so helpful and ive told everyone i know your dealership is the bestof all the others, and if i ever needed anything it would be them,i would be proud to hand out jays buisness cards with nothing but nice things about him, he's very down to earth and speaks the truth,good or bad,i admire that and totally respect him

No, Jay LaPierre

June 29, 2016

"Great Purchasing Experience from Out of Province"

- Ken, Vancouver Island

Although from B.C., I was searching online ads for a 2004-2006 Chevrolet SSR. Finding one at Scougall Motors, I contacted Allen to get a verbal assessment of the 2004 SSR they had for sale. Based on his comments, I made the 2 hour trip from Calgary in a rental car. The SSR was even better in person than its online pictures. Following a test drive and modest price negotiating, I purchased the vehicle. Near pristine condition, 12 years old with only 20,000 km and at a price point that was fair. The planets had aligned! And now the fun began. While Allan arranged for an Interprovincial Safety Inspection by the service department and a temporary transit permit through the local Registry Office, I scrambled to arrange temporary insurance so I could drive the SSR from Fort Macleod back to BC. It all came together seamlessly! Kudos to Allen and all other Scougall staff, including General Manager David Arnoldussen, who went the extra mile to make the whole transaction both pleasurable and painless. When I picked up the vehicle, it was fully fueled, serviced, detailed to perfection and ready to drive 1300 km to its new home on Vancouver Island. The vehicle performed flawlessly and elicited 'thumbs up' and smiles all along the route home. Me ... smiles also, with both the purchasing experience, the vehicle itself and the exceptional level of service provided by Allan and staff at Scougall Motors. A great purchasing experience that even included a followup call from Scougall after I got home! Does it get any better than this?

William Arnoldussen