Pickard Lane Leasing Ltd

Peter Amerato

July 28, 2017

"A Good experience"

- B

This dealership was open and upfront about the history of their vehicles and provided fixes where necessary at no extra charge. The quality of the repairs was overall good although there were a few nicks/scratches left over. Overall we were satisfied with the service. The prices were also quite competitive. The customer service was friendly and understanding, they let us take the vehicle to our mechanic for inspection and readily provided the car proof.

July 11, 2017

"Good staff, great prices!"

- danielle

This was my first time buying a car and the staff was great! Put me at ease, no pressure to buy and answered all my questions. I called in advance to make sure the car I was looking at was still available as I was driving a far distance. The car was waiting and ready for me to drive it when I arrived and I ended up purchasing it that day! They had the best price for the make and model I wanted and I looked at a lot of other dealerships. Mario was great - he answered all my questions when I called multiple times and had patience with me as I was making the decision about purchasing the car. Anna called me to talk about additional protection I could get for the car. She sent a follow-up email and didn't pressure me when I said I needed time to go over all the options.

June 24, 2017

"Great Experience , Everyone works together."

- suilenroc2

My wife and I drove 80 kilometers to purchase this vehicle and were glad we did Good service, pleasant folks, we are happy Thank You!!

Peter Amerato