O'Regan's Toyota Halifax & O'Regan's Lexus

About O'Regan's Toyota Halifax & O'Regan's Lexus

About O'Regan's Toyota Halifax & O'Regan's Lexus

David Skinner
12/13/2014

"Salesman Great, Dealership not so much"

I just purchased a 2015 Tacoma SR5. I had issues with the dealership re trade values - the original price was almost 1/2 of what I ended up getting. The only thing kept me at the dealership was the fact I wanted a Toyota & the above average service I received from my Product Adviser Murray Grant. Murray is fairly new in car sales,(5 months I believe), but his service kept me at O'Regans. I felt insulted by the original values offered for my trade but the service I had from Murray kept the sale with the dealer. If I wanted another Toyota & I could deal with Murray I would stay at O'Regans, but in all honesty, if I couldn't deal with Murray, I would go elsewhere. He was the 2nd salesperson I had - the first one was a week late calling me back the first time, & the second time, when I was supposed to see the truck, he never even called! Murray however was GREAT & I would recommend him to anyone.

Murray Grant

pam.wilson.142240
12/05/2014

"Great experience!"

I purchased a 2014 Corolla in Nov 2014 and my salesman was Steve Murphy. He had sold me a Yaris in 2011 and I really enjoyed his service at that time so when it was time to trade I called Steve. He remembered me right away and was super friendly and helpful in assisting me what car was right for me! All around great experience!!

Marijke Nel
11/12/2014

"Purchase vs lease"

I wasn't sure whether I would purchase or lease a vehicle. The employees were extremely patient in explaining different options associated with different scenarios, until I could make up my mind. I ended up leasing for the first time in my life, although it was not an option I would have considered before. Now I am confident that it's the right one!

Steven Murphy, Michelle MacMillan

jamie.musgrave.714
11/07/2014

"fantastic customer service"

I brought my 2007 Toyota corollary in for service and was told i needed additional work done, i chose to have drive belt done but declined having cabin air filter and engine filter done. I went to pick up my car to find out my service advisor Steve Maltais put the cabin air filter in free of charge because i have been a long term oregans customer. I can't say enough how much that meant, Steve went above and beyond what should be expected of an oregans employee, he is everything that's right about oregans

Steve Maltais

atheoret75
11/06/2014

"2015 Yaris"

EXCELLENT! Product Advisor Steven Murphy is the best! He made the leasing process very easy and I will be back to Toyota for my next car for sure :-)

Steven Murphy

LunaLexus
9/09/2014

"Back to O'Reagan's for my second Lexus!"

After six years of excellent service and satisfaction with my first Lexus, I went back to find a newer model and had the great good fortune to work with Steve Murphy. I really felt Steve had my best interests at heart and he answered all of my questions fully and helped me to get the best possible deal. I'm happy to recommend O'Reagan's and Stever Murphy in particular and I'm grateful to all the service department people who make things as easy and simple as possible.

helen.macleod
8/07/2014

"2014 Sienna "

We can't begin to tell you what a wonderful experience we had when we purchased our new van yesterday. The salesman Steve Murphy as far as we are concerned went above and beyond to help us seal the deal. We would come to Halifax to purchase any other vehicle and to let people know what they can expect when they come to this dealership. I would highly recommend this dealership. Keep up the good work. A job well done for us. Thank you again Don and Helen MacLeod

BEMAN
7/11/2014

"Product Advisor"

Great service without allot of pressure. I would recommend Carl to help you find the vehicle that fits your needs. He was very helpful to help me understand everything about the vehicle I purchased. Thanks

Carl Butler

2014 Camry
7/10/2014

"New car purchase"

Good people to deal with in my experience. Friendly and courteous. Made me feel like they really wanted to do what was needed to make a deal. Very happy with the car.

2TickedOff
7/01/2014

"Score 1 for the little guy"

Friends in Cape Breton were going to purchase a new Corolla in Halifax. But when I described to them the experiences we have suffered so far dealing with this dealership they wisely changed their minds. They are now the happy & proud owners of a brand new shiny 2014 Colonial Honda Civic. And they will be spreading the word about O'Greedy Automotive Group to all their friends and acquaintances. Score 1 for the little guy.