O'Regan's Toyota Halifax & O'Regan's Lexus

O'Regan's Toyota Halifax & O'Regan's Lexus Info

Cindy
4-01-2016

"Professional and Knowledgeable"

I recently purchased a vehicle at this dealership and was very satisifed with the service I received. Bob McAvoy, the salesperson I dealt with is professional, knowledgable and understood what I was looking for in a vehicle. I never felt any pressure and I felt I had his undivided attention at all times. I have been driving a lexus for the past 15 years, recently purchased a pre-owned Lexus RX350 and will continue to purchase toyotas in furute.

Bob McAvoy

Dex
2-19-2016

"Hard Working & Engaged Sales Staff"

Purchased a Pre-Owned Toyota Venza here in the fall from the Green Light Program. Dealt with Glenn Churchill as our salesman and while I believe it was only his first year in the business he always seemed to be working hard and doing his best. While in many other experiences in dealerships we've been treated with apathy by sales staff, who plod around the dealership while we wait and generally give off an air that they don't particularly care if we buy a vehicle or not. While Toyota's vehicles aren't that exciting to me, when reading the reviews of some of the other dealerships of experiences people have had with sales and service, it build a sense of loyalty to want to purchase another vehicle from O'Regans Toyota/Halifax rather than elsewhere. I also feel like we got a great deal on the vehicle compared to prices in Atlantic Canada both at other Toyota dealerships and Used car dealerships, however dealing with a Toyota dealership we were able to purchase Toyota extended warranty for full coverage at a much better price than aftermarket warranties or even manufacturer warranties from other brands (Volkswagen for example).

Glenn Churchill

O'Regan's Toyota Halifax & O'Regan's Lexus responded to this review

March 02, 2016

Dex, thank you very much for taking the time to post your feedback on Glenn Churchill, your Venza's pricing, the extended warranty and your overall experience. We really appreciate this feedback and your business. Enjoy your Venza! Mary-Ellen O’Regan Director of Customer Relations

Happy driver Jan
9-19-2015

"Informative, professional, non-pressured"

I just purchased my 4th Toyota, but the first time dealing with the sales team at this dealership. The salesman, Tom Richardson, was exceptional. He gave lots of information, was extremely patient, and at no time did I feel any sense of pressure. It was a very relaxed process. The staff doing the business/financial end were also very professional, friendly and efficient. All round great experience. Will definitely return when it's time to buy my 5th!

Tom Richardson, Linda Doucet

Just Retired
7-17-2015

"Professional and Knowledgeable Dealership"

A very professional, knowledgable, and customer orientated management and staff at this dealership. Especially great service from my Sales person Steve Murphy. All my questions where answered in detail allowing me to study my options and choices and then to make a confident decision on my vehicle selection.

Steve Murphy.

SGRC
7-01-2015

"Great experience at O'Regan's Toyota Halifax"

While we have purchased cars from O'Regans before, this was the first time buying a Toyota. We were very impressed with the terrific customer service we received. Steve Murphy was extremely helpful and informative and we really appreciated his friendliness and enthusiasm. Denise Barkhouse made every effort to give us the best deal possible on warranties and have our Rav4 ready for pick up as soon as possible. Thanks Denise, Steve and O'Regan's Toyota!

Steve Murphy, Denise Barkhouse

exeterleafs
6-29-2015

"Excellant Service"

Thanks to Steve Murphy I was able to but a great car -a Toyota Corolla.. plus I want to thank Steve for his knowledge for describing all the details of the Corolla this helped me make the decision to buy the Corolla . Plus the reliability and resale value of the Corolla

Steve Murphy

Mario
6-10-2015

"Buying a green light used 2010 toyota yaris was amazing "

Thanks to Steve Murphy i was able to buy a beautiful used 2010 toyota yaris. The car shape and condition was amazing. Steve helped me a lot to identify my needs for a daily car. He made sure i got the best deal with some additional free services. Thanks Steve and Toyota Oregans!

Steve Murphy

cosmokramer
6-01-2015

"Very good attention to detail"

Price of the car was very competitive. The staff was very knowledgeable and excellent to deal with. Everything was done as promised and the car was ready on time for the test drive and when we picked it up.

Abbas and Denise

Tarrants
5-31-2015

"Excellent Service"

Thanks to Abass and Michele, our experience was very positive at this dealership. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for personable staff and a stress-free transaction.

Abass Hamza and Michele MacMillan

Caico
5-18-2015

"You only get one chance to make a good first impression !!"

Dealing with O'Regan's is a nightmare, purchased my first new car from them and the service was terrible from day 1. I got so frustrated with these people I traded the the car in 2 years later at Atlantic Acura. The service from Atlantic Acura is exceptional and I have since purchased 8 cars from them. There are Lexus and Infinity models that I would like to have but I absolutely refuse to buy a car from O'Regan's who currently hold those dealerships. I just traded my Acura TL for the new 2015 Acura TLX. Unfortunately I still have to deal with O'Regans for servicing of company cars and the problems continue with poor service, unessesary maintenance and at the last MVI I was told I needed $1500.00 worth of repairs so I took the vehicle to an independent service center where they found nothing wrong with it. I know many people who are now going out of town to buy their cars from small dealerships who know how to treat their customers..

From sales to service they were all terrible