O'Regan's Toyota Halifax & O'Regan's Lexus

About O'Regan's Toyota Halifax & O'Regan's Lexus

Ferguson
5/13/2015

"Purchased our RAV 4"

Our experience with the staff at O'Regan's was very pleasant! Steve Murphy and Michele MacMillan made our purchase very easy and stress free. Their pleasant and professional service was second to none. I highly recommend O'Regan's Toyota to anyone in the market for a new vehicle!

Steve Murphy, Michele MacMillan

Stewie
4/29/2015

"Positive experience"

I found the saleman to be professional and knowledgeable about the various makes and models I was interested in. Not high pressured just competent, friendly and helpful.

Carl Butler and Linda D

venza2009
4/26/2015

"Excellent Experience"

I have purchased the 2009 Toyota Venza (pre-owned) in December 2014 and have gotten excellence experience dealing with this dealer. I really appreciate the advices and cooperation of Steven Murphy at different stages: information regarding the vehicles, different features to be consider during the purchase, pricing, and after sales services. I am very pleased with this dealer's overall services and would recommend this dealer.

Steven Murphy

Dianna
4/21/2015

"Amazing"

This was a great experience the staff were amazing and willing to work with us to get into a car I would definitely recommend anyone that's looking for a car to go to these amazing people

Steven Murphy and Michele macmillan

silverbean1982
4/21/2015

"My O'Regans Experience!"

To start I must say that this was the best experience I have ever had in a dealership. To go in and feel no pressure what so ever and not feel like I was being taken advantage of was amazing. I went in with a vision of what I'd like to have and left with something I never thought I could have. I started my experience thinking I could walk away with an SUV. I have 2 large breed dogs and thought, I need to go this route and there is nothing anyone can say that can sway me. Once I sat and talked with the sales rep he worked with me to figure out budget and the best bang for my buck - while still being able to provide me with a full warranty. The sales rep was able to help me realize that there are more vehicles in the sea and that he may have a better plan for me that would work out and still accommodate my dogs and allow me to save some money. I normally would stick to my guns, being the stubborn female that I am, but he was able to help me see what else they had to offer. I appreciated and respected his honesty and frankness with me. He was able to give me an amazing deal on a great hatchback that 100% suits my needs. I have a full warranty for the length of my term and I left with a huge smile on my face. If you ever are thinking about a new vehicle or maybe your first vehicle- go see Ryan Hubley at O'Regans Toyota on Kempt Rd in Halifax. He's not only a great sales rep but he's very personable, honest and respectful of his clients needs. I highly recommend him. He will do nothing but treat you right and send you away in the best vehicle he can!

Ryan Hubley

KatieWilson
3/22/2015

"Positive Experience "

We landed at O'Regan's Toyota to test drive a Rav4. We were in the market to purchase a used SUV for our growing family. I located a 2012 Rav4 on the O'Regan's website. My husband and I went to the dealer without an appointment and were given service immediately. Abbas quickly got is into the vehicle for a test drive and we were impressed. We went back 2 days later and bought the vehicle from Abbas and were very pleased with the service and the respect we were shown as we settled the deal. Abbas worked with us and we never got the impression that he was trying to take advantage of us, his #1 goal was to ensure we went home happy. This was the first time we bought a Toyota and so far we are impressed and are very much enjoying our new ride.

Abbas Hamza

Mike Crant
2/16/2015

"Overall an enjoyable experience."

We recently purchased a 2015 Corolla from ORegan's Halifax. Can' say enough about how well we were treated by our salesman, Steve Murphy. He really knows his product and took the time to explain everything to us. We were also very happy with the way we were treated by the finance department. I would highly recommend Steve and O'Regan's to anyone.

Steve Murphy

David Skinner
12/13/2014

"Salesman Great, Dealership not so much"

I just purchased a 2015 Tacoma SR5. I had issues with the dealership re trade values - the original price was almost 1/2 of what I ended up getting. The only thing kept me at the dealership was the fact I wanted a Toyota & the above average service I received from my Product Adviser Murray Grant. Murray is fairly new in car sales,(5 months I believe), but his service kept me at O'Regans. I felt insulted by the original values offered for my trade but the service I had from Murray kept the sale with the dealer. If I wanted another Toyota & I could deal with Murray I would stay at O'Regans, but in all honesty, if I couldn't deal with Murray, I would go elsewhere. He was the 2nd salesperson I had - the first one was a week late calling me back the first time, & the second time, when I was supposed to see the truck, he never even called! Murray however was GREAT & I would recommend him to anyone.

Murray Grant

pam.wilson.142240
12/05/2014

"Great experience!"

I purchased a 2014 Corolla in Nov 2014 and my salesman was Steve Murphy. He had sold me a Yaris in 2011 and I really enjoyed his service at that time so when it was time to trade I called Steve. He remembered me right away and was super friendly and helpful in assisting me what car was right for me! All around great experience!!

Steve Murphy

Marijke Nel
11/12/2014

"Purchase vs lease"

I wasn't sure whether I would purchase or lease a vehicle. The employees were extremely patient in explaining different options associated with different scenarios, until I could make up my mind. I ended up leasing for the first time in my life, although it was not an option I would have considered before. Now I am confident that it's the right one!

Steven Murphy, Michelle MacMillan