O'Regan's Toyota Halifax & O'Regan's Lexus

About O'Regan's Toyota Halifax & O'Regan's Lexus

About O'Regan's Toyota Halifax & O'Regan's Lexus

Just Retired
7/17/2015

"Professional and Knowledgeable Dealership"

A very professional, knowledgable, and customer orientated management and staff at this dealership. Especially great service from my Sales person Steve Murphy. All my questions where answered in detail allowing me to study my options and choices and then to make a confident decision on my vehicle selection.

Steve Murphy.

SGRC
7/01/2015

"Great experience at O'Regan's Toyota Halifax"

While we have purchased cars from O'Regans before, this was the first time buying a Toyota. We were very impressed with the terrific customer service we received. Steve Murphy was extremely helpful and informative and we really appreciated his friendliness and enthusiasm. Denise Barkhouse made every effort to give us the best deal possible on warranties and have our Rav4 ready for pick up as soon as possible. Thanks Denise, Steve and O'Regan's Toyota!

Steve Murphy, Denise Barkhouse

exeterleafs
6/29/2015

"Excellant Service"

Thanks to Steve Murphy I was able to but a great car -a Toyota Corolla.. plus I want to thank Steve for his knowledge for describing all the details of the Corolla this helped me make the decision to buy the Corolla . Plus the reliability and resale value of the Corolla

Steve Murphy

Mario
6/10/2015

"Buying a green light used 2010 toyota yaris was amazing "

Thanks to Steve Murphy i was able to buy a beautiful used 2010 toyota yaris. The car shape and condition was amazing. Steve helped me a lot to identify my needs for a daily car. He made sure i got the best deal with some additional free services. Thanks Steve and Toyota Oregans!

Steve Murphy

cosmokramer
6/01/2015

"Very good attention to detail"

Price of the car was very competitive. The staff was very knowledgeable and excellent to deal with. Everything was done as promised and the car was ready on time for the test drive and when we picked it up.

Abbas and Denise

Tarrants
5/31/2015

"Excellent Service"

Thanks to Abass and Michele, our experience was very positive at this dealership. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for personable staff and a stress-free transaction.

Abass Hamza and Michele MacMillan

Caico
5/18/2015

"You only get one chance to make a good first impression !!"

Dealing with O'Regan's is a nightmare, purchased my first new car from them and the service was terrible from day 1. I got so frustrated with these people I traded the the car in 2 years later at Atlantic Acura. The service from Atlantic Acura is exceptional and I have since purchased 8 cars from them. There are Lexus and Infinity models that I would like to have but I absolutely refuse to buy a car from O'Regan's who currently hold those dealerships. I just traded my Acura TL for the new 2015 Acura TLX. Unfortunately I still have to deal with O'Regans for servicing of company cars and the problems continue with poor service, unessesary maintenance and at the last MVI I was told I needed $1500.00 worth of repairs so I took the vehicle to an independent service center where they found nothing wrong with it. I know many people who are now going out of town to buy their cars from small dealerships who know how to treat their customers..

From sales to service they were all terrible

Ferguson
5/13/2015

"Purchased our RAV 4"

Our experience with the staff at O'Regan's was very pleasant! Steve Murphy and Michele MacMillan made our purchase very easy and stress free. Their pleasant and professional service was second to none. I highly recommend O'Regan's Toyota to anyone in the market for a new vehicle!

Steve Murphy, Michele MacMillan

Stewie
4/29/2015

"Positive experience"

I found the saleman to be professional and knowledgeable about the various makes and models I was interested in. Not high pressured just competent, friendly and helpful.

Carl Butler and Linda D

venza2009
4/26/2015

"Excellent Experience"

I have purchased the 2009 Toyota Venza (pre-owned) in December 2014 and have gotten excellence experience dealing with this dealer. I really appreciate the advices and cooperation of Steven Murphy at different stages: information regarding the vehicles, different features to be consider during the purchase, pricing, and after sales services. I am very pleased with this dealer's overall services and would recommend this dealer.

Steven Murphy