O'Regan's Toyota Halifax & O'Regan's Lexus

O'Regan's Toyota Halifax & O'Regan's Lexus
O'Regan's Toyota Halifax & O'Regan's Lexus Info
About O'Regan's Toyota Halifax & O'Regan's Lexus

About O'Regan's Toyota Halifax & O'Regan's Lexus

"Back to O'Reagan's for my second Lexus!"

After six years of excellent service and satisfaction with my first Lexus, I went back to find a newer model and had the great good fortune to work with Steve Murphy. I really felt Steve had my best interests at heart and he answered all of my questions fully and helped me to get the best possible deal. I'm happy to recommend O'Reagan's and Stever Murphy in particular and I'm grateful to all the service department people who make things as easy and simple as possible.

"2014 Sienna "

We can't begin to tell you what a wonderful experience we had when we purchased our new van yesterday. The salesman Steve Murphy as far as we are concerned went above and beyond to help us seal the deal. We would come to Halifax to purchase any other vehicle and to let people know what they can expect when they come to this dealership. I would highly recommend this dealership. Keep up the good work. A job well done for us. Thank you again Don and Helen MacLeod

"Product Advisor"

Great service without allot of pressure. I would recommend Carl to help you find the vehicle that fits your needs. He was very helpful to help me understand everything about the vehicle I purchased. Thanks

Carl Butler

"New car purchase"

Good people to deal with in my experience. Friendly and courteous. Made me feel like they really wanted to do what was needed to make a deal. Very happy with the car.

Steve Murphy

"Score 1 for the little guy"

Friends in Cape Breton were going to purchase a new Corolla in Halifax. But when I described to them the experiences we have suffered so far dealing with this dealership they wisely changed their minds. They are now the happy & proud owners of a brand new shiny 2014 Colonial Honda Civic. And they will be spreading the word about O'Greedy Automotive Group to all their friends and acquaintances. Score 1 for the little guy.

Steve Murphy

""Wonderful, professional and friendly service!""

I have nothing but positive feedback... "Wonderful, professional and friendly service!" From the moment of walking into the dealership we received great care and service. We'd never been in that dealership before but I must say I loved the layout and the efficiency of the staff, directing you to the right sales and information. It was clean, full of light and open, there is also a cafeteria that serves the sales department and the service and parts area. Our salesman was Steven Murphy. He was polite and courteous, professional and extremely knowledgeable on the Toyota models he showed us. He was extremely patient and after a few hours of debating which model, colour and interior we finally decided on a "2014 Corolla S" and its really nice, great to drive, has lots and lots of features that in most cases are additional cost but the new Corolla's come fully loaded and more! After getting a great deal, I picked the car up few days later and again Steven went through everything. Usually in the past when we have bought new after the sale the salesperson as gone but not Steven! He was there to help every step of the way, and even helped connecting the bluetooth with my cell, and explaining all the features and benefits. Thank you Steven. So if your in the market looking for a great deal and first class service, call in and say hi to Steve Murphy!

Steven Murphy

"Excllent Customer Service"

Our salesman, Steven Murphy, was very friendly and knowleable on the Rav 4 Limited. Steven constantly kept us informed as to when the vehicle would be ready for pick up (came in from Moncton) and after the sale was complete, he took the time to explain all the features. My daughter was so impressed with Steven's customer service skills that she will be purchasing her vehicle through him in July/August.

Stven Murphy

"new car"

The purchase of my new car was very easy and enjoyable. This was my first new car purchase in 15 years and Steven Murphy was very helpful and not at all trying to encourage me to buy,lettting me make my own decision.I decided to lease my 2014 Corolla after hearing the pros and cons from Steve. Great person to deal with and I would have no hesitation in dealing with the company again

Steven Murphy

"Treated me like I was begging them for a car"

One month ago, I was interested i buying a new Toyota RAV4 from this dealership. I tried to call them to request an appointment but I didn't get a call back so I showed up in person unannounced. I dealt with a sales rep Thomas Richardson. He was pleasant enough for that day and we reached a deal and they were very apologetic about not responding to my initial phone inquiry. I made a deposit to Paul Dixon, a finance manager, and I provided to them all the info they needed for a credit check. I also made it clear to them that I wanted the car for sure... But I was undecided about whether to lease or finance. After numerous calls and practically hunting down these two gentlemen over the phone for a good 4 days, I was told that Toyota Canada had decided that I needed to pay down 8500 dollars in order to be financed. I found this shocking as I do not believe other "Canadians" are put though these stringent conditions and severe background checks. (Btw, I am a professional female African Immigrant with a good credit history and no debt so I wonder why I didn't get the advertised zero down deal???). So there I was ready to jump through their hoops and was willing to make that unusually high down payment since I was had decided I loved the car anyway. (Looking back I think that is ridiculous, how many Canadians have 8500 dollars to just tie down into a car?? Toyota Canada is %$#^) After the verdict of that down payment was delivered to me, it's like all the salesmen in the store and the finance manager suddenly disappeared. I felt like they were avoiding me?? I waited in their lobby for about an hour for someone to attend to me so that I could go ahead and give them my business and hard-earned cash. As numerous thoughts run through my head, I suddenly realised that they probably asked me to pay that money with the impression that I couldn't afford it and they didn't want to waste anymore of their time on me. To them, I was basically not business in anymore!! I had heard form other people that car dealers are always eager to close a deal but these gentlemen were certainly not eager to get my business. It was obvious why these salesmen were not really ready to attend to me. I mean which crazy business person purposefully ignores someone who is about to pay 8500 dollars to the unless of course they don't believe it's possible??? I miserably walked out of the Halifax Toyota O'reagans store that Tuesday evening at about 7.30pm (feeling insignificant and frustrated) and just happened to stop across the street at Hillcrest VW. I chose a 2014 VW Tiguan, (which was my second choice of car btw... I must have been crazy to choose the RAV4 as my first choice lol!) negotiated my price and left an hour later. And had my car ready by Wednesday evening and drove my brand new 2014 VW Tiguan away on Thursday. I have been enjoying new VW Tiguan and in hindsight, it's a much better car than the Toyota Rav4. In hindsight,I thank O'reagans for that poor customer service because I would have bought their car and been stuck with them. Bottom line, I would not recommend this car dealership to anyone and especially an visible minority immigrant because I feel I would have been treated better or taken more seriously if I was white and/or male. Period! I am very observant and I noticed how the other customers around me in their store were being treated and it made me feel %$#@%. Hillcrest VW handled me way better and I'm looking forward to dealing with them in the future. Oh!! And by the way, I haven't even heard from Halifax Toyota O'reagans since I walked out of their store over one month ago??? Seriously!!! This proves my earlier suspicion... they didn't believe I was there to buy a car. I wonder how on earth they came to this conclusion?? I guess they just took one look at me and decided I was there to just pass time chatting them up and let them run my credit history. Very poor customer service indeed!!

Paul Dixon and Thomas Richardson

"Very pleasant experience"

The salesman Steven Murphy was super friendly and helpful. The whole process was smooth and pleasant. We just walked in the store and everything else was taken care of. Truly worry-free.