Mid-Town Ford Sales Limited

Scott Campbell

December 03, 2016

"Wow! I am impressed."

- Zoltan

I have to say, I an not a review writing type of person, but I felt I had to share my experience. We've been looking for an F-150 since this summer's Employee Pricing event. I have sat through sales pitches and negotiations, taken trucks for test drives at different dealerships but no luck... We were looking at RAMs across the street and decided that the F-150 was functionally better for our needs. So we went to Mid-Town. It was almost closing time, but Dustin was ready to help us. Two days later we went back to get our 2012 Escape appraised but Dustin was sick. Dean (one of the managers) came and helped us (again, it was close to closing time). He took a look at our vehicle and gave us a ballpark estimate (which was more than the previous dealerships would give us). Due to our work schedules we wouldn't have been able to sit down and negotiate again, also time was running out on the Black Friday event. So basically we gave our wishlist to Dean and left. He said him an Dustin would find us a vehicle. Next day we received a phone call, and the details of the possible vehicle and deal. I must admit I was a little skeptical but they did it! They found what we wanted and a little bit more! They offered a good value for our trade-in and got a good deal on the truck. And we could stay on budget. The whole process was easy, and stress-free. We couldn't believe it, it was so different from what we had ever experienced at car dealerships. Well done, everyone involved!!!

July 26, 2016

"John Nault Ford f150"

- Ben123

One of the big reasons I keep coming back to Midtown Ford is because of John Nault. He always understands my needs, my budget, what I'm trying to accomplish all the while making me feel at ease and making it a fun experience every time. The sales team also knew we were on a tight timeline, and were able to get the deal done, having my truck ready by the end of the day, which I foud amazing! Thank you very much, will definitely be coming back again in the future.

May 22, 2016

"save yourself a headache and look elsewhere for service"

- kiwi2000

I brought my vehicle in for regular scheduled service two times to Midtown Ford. Nothing fancy, tire rotation and oil and filter change. Every time when I scheduled the appointment I made a point to advise the dealership I wanted the vehicle back as soon as it was done. I then dropped off the vehicle the night before my scheduled service to have it queued into service first and ready to go asap. On each occasion when I called the service line around 01:00 p.m. the following day to check up on the service progress, assuming it was completed I was told it had not been even looked at yet. The last service appointment was the exact same scenario except they called me back about 02:30 p.m. and said a part was required that was not in stock and that they might not be able to get the part and have it installed by the days end. If you dont look at a vehicle until the end of the work day there is a very good chance that if there is an issue it wont be repaired. I brought this concern about scheduled appointments forward to the service manager and sales manager. The Company response was there was no way to schedule a vehicle in for service at a specific time and every service appointment made was well known as a "all day" appointment @ Midtown Ford. Well, I just returned from my scheduled appointment @ Capitol Ford. Two hours twenty minutes from drop off to payment including an additional service diagnosed as required and attended to but not on the service request. The vehicle was brought in promptly at the arranged appointment time and serviced quickly and efficiently. Thank you Midtown Ford for consistently providing such extremely poor service prompting me to find a GREAT alternative.