Mid-Town Ford Sales Limited

Financial Services Manager

Scott Campbell, General Sales Manager, Mid-Town Ford Sales Limited

Scott Campbell

June 29, 2017

"2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium"

- jj

When it came time to purchase a new 2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium I went to Shane MEALY as he had previously sold me a Ford Mustang in 2012. He is very good to deal and is excellent in explaining the whole purchase process. He will listen to what you want and then will try his best to find the vehicle you want. I eventually ordered my Mustang and he patiently assisted me in the factory ordering of options etc. I would definitely return to Mid Town Ford and Shane to buy a new vehicle.

Shane Mealy

May 20, 2017

"Ask for John Nault! "

- MW

Braving the world of cars sales can sometimes daunting and I was dreading buying a new car after some of the 'sleasy sales techniques' I had encountered at other dealerships for months before meeting John! Absolutely no pressure, John spent time answering all my questions and was patient and upfront about all aspects of my buying experience. I'm so happy with my experience and my purchase! Thanks John!

John Nault

December 03, 2016

"Wow! I am impressed."

- Zoltan

I have to say, I an not a review writing type of person, but I felt I had to share my experience. We've been looking for an F-150 since this summer's Employee Pricing event. I have sat through sales pitches and negotiations, taken trucks for test drives at different dealerships but no luck... We were looking at RAMs across the street and decided that the F-150 was functionally better for our needs. So we went to Mid-Town. It was almost closing time, but Dustin was ready to help us. Two days later we went back to get our 2012 Escape appraised but Dustin was sick. Dean (one of the managers) came and helped us (again, it was close to closing time). He took a look at our vehicle and gave us a ballpark estimate (which was more than the previous dealerships would give us). Due to our work schedules we wouldn't have been able to sit down and negotiate again, also time was running out on the Black Friday event. So basically we gave our wishlist to Dean and left. He said him an Dustin would find us a vehicle. Next day we received a phone call, and the details of the possible vehicle and deal. I must admit I was a little skeptical but they did it! They found what we wanted and a little bit more! They offered a good value for our trade-in and got a good deal on the truck. And we could stay on budget. The whole process was easy, and stress-free. We couldn't believe it, it was so different from what we had ever experienced at car dealerships. Well done, everyone involved!!!

Dustin From
Dean Craig
Other Employees : Lisa Voth (Finance)