Mid-Town Ford Sales Limited

Scott Campbell

May 20, 2017

"Ask for John Nault! "

- MW

Braving the world of cars sales can sometimes daunting and I was dreading buying a new car after some of the 'sleasy sales techniques' I had encountered at other dealerships for months before meeting John! Absolutely no pressure, John spent time answering all my questions and was patient and upfront about all aspects of my buying experience. I'm so happy with my experience and my purchase! Thanks John!

December 03, 2016

"Wow! I am impressed."

- Zoltan

I have to say, I an not a review writing type of person, but I felt I had to share my experience. We've been looking for an F-150 since this summer's Employee Pricing event. I have sat through sales pitches and negotiations, taken trucks for test drives at different dealerships but no luck... We were looking at RAMs across the street and decided that the F-150 was functionally better for our needs. So we went to Mid-Town. It was almost closing time, but Dustin was ready to help us. Two days later we went back to get our 2012 Escape appraised but Dustin was sick. Dean (one of the managers) came and helped us (again, it was close to closing time). He took a look at our vehicle and gave us a ballpark estimate (which was more than the previous dealerships would give us). Due to our work schedules we wouldn't have been able to sit down and negotiate again, also time was running out on the Black Friday event. So basically we gave our wishlist to Dean and left. He said him an Dustin would find us a vehicle. Next day we received a phone call, and the details of the possible vehicle and deal. I must admit I was a little skeptical but they did it! They found what we wanted and a little bit more! They offered a good value for our trade-in and got a good deal on the truck. And we could stay on budget. The whole process was easy, and stress-free. We couldn't believe it, it was so different from what we had ever experienced at car dealerships. Well done, everyone involved!!!

Dustin From
Diane Mehmel
Dean Craig
Other Employees : Lisa Voth (Finance)

July 26, 2016

"John Nault Ford f150"

- Ben123

One of the big reasons I keep coming back to Midtown Ford is because of John Nault. He always understands my needs, my budget, what I'm trying to accomplish all the while making me feel at ease and making it a fun experience every time. The sales team also knew we were on a tight timeline, and were able to get the deal done, having my truck ready by the end of the day, which I foud amazing! Thank you very much, will definitely be coming back again in the future.