MacMaster Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Ltd

1350 Driver Lane , London, Ontario n5v 0b4 Directions

...and take advantage of all we have to offer with ourCertified Dealership Program.

15 Reviews of MacMaster Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Ltd

February 27, 2016

"Very Happy "

- Happytruckowner

Stopped in on Saturday morning to have a look around. We were given our space just to walk the lot and were not chased by sales people. When we cad decided on what we were interested in salesman was nor pushy and looked after everything we asked for ! He helped get us settled in to our new vehicle with ease. Thinking we will be there soon for our second purchase soon

Joeseph J Phillips
May 29, 2015

"Excellent Experience - Very Efficient"

- arizsyl

We have dealt with Burt Steiner for years and years and we always been very satisfied. We feel he is a very good friend and we were pleased this time again as we weren't sure what we wanted to do. However everything that Burt suggested made so much sense to us and we went ahead and bought a new car and are thrilled to have it happen so quickly and smoothly. We would recommend Burt to anyone we know.

Stephen Lea

Burt Steiner

April 19, 2015

"First time experience very pleasant; no pressure"

- JoanH

Andrew Blois was very knowledgeable & listened to all of our needs for a used vehicle. His attention to detail was refreshing. We needed a vehicle to fit 2 different heights, me at 5' 1" & my husband at 6'3' plus AWD. Andrew pointed out a newly traded vehicle that met all our needs. He also explained how AWD works in his product vs. a competitors, which convinced us not to look at the competitor with their inferior system. Andrew was very pleasant & his knowledge of production came from experience working on the line for a prominent manufacturer. That was a very reassuring. We went away to look at another competitor's product & returned within a few hours to snap up a good deal with Andrew. Jim Arnold explained the add-on warranty, which we decided to take. Very easy & no pressure.

Jim Arnold

Andrew Blois

February 05, 2015

"Very personable"

- ScottM

My wife and I purchased two used vehicles from Lionel. He made the experience very enjoyable. He treated us like we were buying a high end Cadillac. Will deal with Lionel in the future for our next purchases !!! Scott

January 24, 2015

"A Return Trip"

- Keith

This is the second vehicle that I have purchased from MacMaster Chev (the third in our family as my wife has dealt with them too). Our salesman Sam Seede is responsive to our needs, but not pushy. The Dealership is fair in its pricing and trade-ins. It service department is excellent. I enjoyed working with them six years ago and I was happy to return.

Sam Seede

January 17, 2015

"Great experience with dealer, contrary to experience with GM"

- Kevin Edwards

Everything from the start to the end from the dealership end was great. Both Mark and Jim put up with me emailing and calling regularly well we waited the 8 weeks for our truck. Once the truck arrived they did everything we requested and made the sale a very pleasant experience.

Mark Rupoli

Rob Massa

Jim Jenkins

January 17, 2015

"Very satisfied with sales and service"

- Dean

Just leased a Cruze and am very satisfied with the car and experience. Have been going to MacMaster for service for several years and work has been excellent. Dean

Peter Donald

Steve Horner

Rob Massa

January 15, 2015

"Very good service."

- Enoch

Felt very comfortable dealing with the salespeople, felt no pressure whatsoever. Very professional staff. I definitely will go back there first when I go to buy a new truck.

Zoe Anthony

Kareen Skinner

January 10, 2015

"Excellent service provided and very helpful"

- mike

Lionel was very knowledgeable of the vehicles. He was very kind and with a great sense of humor. He helped in making a great choice in a vehicle and was able to show me the different prices and payment options that were available to me. Also helped in finding different cost factors that would help me save money where I could and which options I was eligible to in terms of different savings ( employee discounts, student discounts and much more )

January 06, 2015

"Great experience!"

- Jenny

My car was in an accident and was written off. I had contacted several dealers to inquire about their online ads. Joseph contacted me promtly< and set up a test drive the following day. I had my sights set on a partiduar make and model. Joseph had me test driving it within the hour and hepled me comparison shop with other models. After deciding which car I wanted to buy, he facilitated the financial dept. I would have the car after the weekend! Joseph took gret care to ensure the correct paperwork needed to be done, filled up the gas tank and answered all of my questions. It was a positive and empowering experience. Thanks Joe!

Joe Phillips