MacMaster Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Ltd

London, Ontario n5v 0b4
MacMaster Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Ltd Info

arizsyl
5/29/2015

"Excellent Experience - Very Efficient"

We have dealt with Burt Steiner for years and years and we always been very satisfied. We feel he is a very good friend and we were pleased this time again as we weren't sure what we wanted to do. However everything that Burt suggested made so much sense to us and we went ahead and bought a new car and are thrilled to have it happen so quickly and smoothly. We would recommend Burt to anyone we know.

Stephen Lea, Burt Steiner

JoanH
4/19/2015

"First time experience very pleasant; no pressure"

Andrew Blois was very knowledgeable & listened to all of our needs for a used vehicle. His attention to detail was refreshing. We needed a vehicle to fit 2 different heights, me at 5' 1" & my husband at 6'3' plus AWD. Andrew pointed out a newly traded vehicle that met all our needs. He also explained how AWD works in his product vs. a competitors, which convinced us not to look at the competitor with their inferior system. Andrew was very pleasant & his knowledge of production came from experience working on the line for a prominent manufacturer. That was a very reassuring. We went away to look at another competitor's product & returned within a few hours to snap up a good deal with Andrew. Jim Arnold explained the add-on warranty, which we decided to take. Very easy & no pressure.

Jim Arnold, Andrew Blois

ScottM
2/05/2015

"Very personable"

My wife and I purchased two used vehicles from Lionel. He made the experience very enjoyable. He treated us like we were buying a high end Cadillac. Will deal with Lionel in the future for our next purchases !!! Scott

Lionel Swales

Keith
1/24/2015

"A Return Trip"

This is the second vehicle that I have purchased from MacMaster Chev (the third in our family as my wife has dealt with them too). Our salesman Sam Seede is responsive to our needs, but not pushy. The Dealership is fair in its pricing and trade-ins. It service department is excellent. I enjoyed working with them six years ago and I was happy to return.

Sam Seede

Kevin Edwards
1/17/2015

"Great experience with dealer, contrary to experience with GM"

Everything from the start to the end from the dealership end was great. Both Mark and Jim put up with me emailing and calling regularly well we waited the 8 weeks for our truck. Once the truck arrived they did everything we requested and made the sale a very pleasant experience.

Mark Rupoli, Rob Massa, Jim Jenkins

Dean
1/17/2015

"Very satisfied with sales and service"

Just leased a Cruze and am very satisfied with the car and experience. Have been going to MacMaster for service for several years and work has been excellent. Dean

Lionel Swales, Peter Donald, Steve Horner, Rob Massa

Enoch
1/15/2015

"Very good service."

Felt very comfortable dealing with the salespeople, felt no pressure whatsoever. Very professional staff. I definitely will go back there first when I go to buy a new truck.

Zoe Anthony, Kareen Skinner

mike
1/10/2015

"Excellent service provided and very helpful"

Lionel was very knowledgeable of the vehicles. He was very kind and with a great sense of humor. He helped in making a great choice in a vehicle and was able to show me the different prices and payment options that were available to me. Also helped in finding different cost factors that would help me save money where I could and which options I was eligible to in terms of different savings ( employee discounts, student discounts and much more )

Lionel Swales

Jenny
1/06/2015

"Great experience!"

My car was in an accident and was written off. I had contacted several dealers to inquire about their online ads. Joseph contacted me promtly< and set up a test drive the following day. I had my sights set on a partiduar make and model. Joseph had me test driving it within the hour and hepled me comparison shop with other models. After deciding which car I wanted to buy, he facilitated the financial dept. I would have the car after the weekend! Joseph took gret care to ensure the correct paperwork needed to be done, filled up the gas tank and answered all of my questions. It was a positive and empowering experience. Thanks Joe!

Joe Phillips

TomBruce
12/01/2014

"Made buying a car an exciting and satisfying experience"

Jon provided me excellent service. He had convinced me that the Equinox was the right car for me before I even drove in it. Once we were driving around and he explained to me all the extra amazing features I was completely sold on the car. Drove it home today, absolutely love everything about it. Jon was very patient is walking me through every step and detail, extremely friendly and pleasant to deal with and I will definitely return to him when it comes time to replace my wife's car, and I will be recommending him to those looking to buy a car. Thank-you for everything.

Jon Steel