MacMaster Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Ltd

1470 Dundas St East , London, Ontario N5W 3B9

Makes: Buick|Cadillac|Chevrolet|GMC|Service Center

MacMaster Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Ltd
MacMaster Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Ltd Info

"If you would like a stress free experience..."

Our experience with Jon Steel and the MacMaster family was incredible from start to finish. Jon went above and beyond any expectations with his level of service and made our stressful situation worry free. I can't thank him enough for all he did for us. If you would like a stress free experience go to MacMaster and see Jon. You just tell him what you need and he will make it happen. Jon's friendly personality, ability to work efficiently to get a deal done in a crunch and knowledge of the products he sells gave us the assurance we made the right decision. Thank you so much Jon, Zoe and Steve. We will be back.

Jon Steele, Zoe, and Steve Horner

"The thought of having to find a vehicle with such short..."

The thought of having to find a vehicle with such short notice was overwhelming. Jon was able to put us at ease. He was courteous, helpful, and attentive to our needs. He knew the ins and outs of the vehicle we were interested in and was able to share with us his knowledge. In the same respect, Rob was professional and helped us in understanding our options. We highly recommend Jon and Rob when wanting a stress-free experience!

Jon and Rob

"I had a very good experience buying my Cadillac ATS from..."

I had a very good experience buying my Cadillac ATS from Macmaster GM. Jon Steel [Sales} explained the car very well and I did not feel pressured in any way to purchase the vehicle. Very friendly down to earth staff everywhere. I would certainly return to MacMaster to purchase a vehicle in the future. Paul Livingston

Jon Steel

"Jon Steel was friendly, courteous and very knowledgeable...."

Jon Steel was friendly, courteous and very knowledgeable. I was greeted right as I entered the dealership and was given all of the details of the Chevy Sonic that I wanted to know. My fiancee and I were able to take the car for a test drive and had all of the features explained to us, including how to connect my phone to the mylink system. The car is in perfect working order and I'm very happy with the quality of it. Not only was Jon friendly, but many of the other employees also chatted with us throughout our visit. Everyone seemed to be genuinely friendly and were excited that we were buying our first car together. We ended up receiving a very fair price on the car which contributed to our great overall experience. We look forward to dealing with Jon and the MacMaster staff again in the future.

Jon Steel