MacMaster Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Ltd

1350 Driver Lane ,
London, Ontario n5v 0b4
MacMaster Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Ltd Info
About MacMaster Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Ltd

Serving the LONDON area, MACMASTER CHEVROLET, located at 1350 DRIVER LANE in LONDON, ON, is your premier retailer of new and used Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick and GMC vehicles. We also carry a huge selection of Certified Pre-Owned vehicles from many import and domestic manufacturers. When you buy a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle, you'll get standard features you won't find anywhere else, like a manufacturer's backed warranty, a 150+ point inspection of the vehicle, an exchange privilege and 24-hour roadside assistance. When you think about it, when buying a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle, it just makes sense to deal with MacMaster Chevrolet in London. MacMaster Chevrolet has everything our customers need to keep their New or Used MacMaster vehicle running and looking it's best. We have an award winning body shop, an indoor drive thru service department which allows you to stay out of the elements as you drop your car off for service and retreat to our very own Corvette Cafe for a hot homemade meal or a cup of freshly brewed coffee while you wait. Feel free to visit our fully stocked parts department for anything your GM vehicle needs or great gift ideas while you wait. We understand that when servicing your car convenience is the key to being satisfied. That's why MacMaster offers a free no hassle customer shuttle to help you get where you need to go in a timely manner. At MacMaster outstanding service and great customer care is our commitment to you. We take your needs into consideration and work with you to provide the best possible customer experience.

About MacMaster Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Ltd

• Corvette Cafe
ScottM
2/05/2015

"Very personable"

My wife and I purchased two used vehicles from Lionel. He made the experience very enjoyable. He treated us like we were buying a high end Cadillac. Will deal with Lionel in the future for our next purchases !!! Scott

Keith
1/24/2015

"A Return Trip"

This is the second vehicle that I have purchased from MacMaster Chev (the third in our family as my wife has dealt with them too). Our salesman Sam Seede is responsive to our needs, but not pushy. The Dealership is fair in its pricing and trade-ins. It service department is excellent. I enjoyed working with them six years ago and I was happy to return.

Kevin Edwards
1/17/2015

"Great experience with dealer, contrary to experience with GM"

Everything from the start to the end from the dealership end was great. Both Mark and Jim put up with me emailing and calling regularly well we waited the 8 weeks for our truck. Once the truck arrived they did everything we requested and made the sale a very pleasant experience.

Dean
1/17/2015

"Very satisfied with sales and service"

Just leased a Cruze and am very satisfied with the car and experience. Have been going to MacMaster for service for several years and work has been excellent. Dean

Enoch
1/15/2015

"Very good service."

Felt very comfortable dealing with the salespeople, felt no pressure whatsoever. Very professional staff. I definitely will go back there first when I go to buy a new truck.

mike
1/10/2015

"Excellent service provided and very helpful"

Lionel was very knowledgeable of the vehicles. He was very kind and with a great sense of humor. He helped in making a great choice in a vehicle and was able to show me the different prices and payment options that were available to me. Also helped in finding different cost factors that would help me save money where I could and which options I was eligible to in terms of different savings ( employee discounts, student discounts and much more )

Jenny
1/06/2015

"Great experience!"

My car was in an accident and was written off. I had contacted several dealers to inquire about their online ads. Joseph contacted me promtly< and set up a test drive the following day. I had my sights set on a partiduar make and model. Joseph had me test driving it within the hour and hepled me comparison shop with other models. After deciding which car I wanted to buy, he facilitated the financial dept. I would have the car after the weekend! Joseph took gret care to ensure the correct paperwork needed to be done, filled up the gas tank and answered all of my questions. It was a positive and empowering experience. Thanks Joe!

TomBruce
12/01/2014

"Made buying a car an exciting and satisfying experience"

Jon provided me excellent service. He had convinced me that the Equinox was the right car for me before I even drove in it. Once we were driving around and he explained to me all the extra amazing features I was completely sold on the car. Drove it home today, absolutely love everything about it. Jon was very patient is walking me through every step and detail, extremely friendly and pleasant to deal with and I will definitely return to him when it comes time to replace my wife's car, and I will be recommending him to those looking to buy a car. Thank-you for everything.

nikkirusso77
7/14/2014

"If you would like a stress free experience..."

Our experience with Jon Steel and the MacMaster family was incredible from start to finish. Jon went above and beyond any expectations with his level of service and made our stressful situation worry free. I can't thank him enough for all he did for us. If you would like a stress free experience go to MacMaster and see Jon. You just tell him what you need and he will make it happen. Jon's friendly personality, ability to work efficiently to get a deal done in a crunch and knowledge of the products he sells gave us the assurance we made the right decision. Thank you so much Jon, Zoe and Steve. We will be back.

Jon Steele, Zoe, and Steve Horner

Searby
3/14/2014

"The thought of having to find a vehicle with such short..."

The thought of having to find a vehicle with such short notice was overwhelming. Jon was able to put us at ease. He was courteous, helpful, and attentive to our needs. He knew the ins and outs of the vehicle we were interested in and was able to share with us his knowledge. In the same respect, Rob was professional and helped us in understanding our options. We highly recommend Jon and Rob when wanting a stress-free experience!

Jon and Rob