Koch Ford Lincoln

Patrick Watson, Director of Finance, Koch Ford Lincoln

Patrick Watson

Director of Finance

April 19, 2017

"Easily the best guy to deal with"

- Heyjayme

I came into Koch looking for a Mustang that was within my budget. I met Jayme and he is by far the most pleasant salesperson i've ever dealt with. He answered all my questions and went out of his way to allow me to test drive the vehicle i was interested in. If you're in the market for a new car this is your guy.

April 11, 2017

"Mike an Excellent man to work with! Very helpful!"

- JJs

Mike Sirman made it very easy to make a purchase! Very helpful and professional!!He went over the truck, Programed my phone and explained all the workings!! Lino Marrelli very nice person to talk to!!!

April 07, 2017

"Positive experience in purchasing our new Ford Edge"

- The Yeo's

We were initially meet at the dealership by Mike Sirman. He accommodated our requests to test drive a couple of models before we made our decision. Once decision was made, Mike was knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. He personally took us to meet with Anna Marrazzo in Finance. She was very professional in her approach. Overall our experience at Koch Ford Lincoln was very positive.

• Drive-Thru Service