Koch Ford Lincoln

Jayme Fritz, New Sales Consultant, Koch Ford Lincoln

Jayme Fritz

New Sales Consultant

June 18, 2017

"Left empty handed but ended up with something more"

- Hot4lada

I never thought that today was any different from the rest. I woke up like usual, unaware that my emotional well being was at great risk. There was nothing unusual about the sound of my toast popping out of my Chinese made bread heating appliance. There was also nothing unusual about the heartburn or persistant morning flatulence that punctuates my routine. What surprised me was their subtle yet salty stump. Like a cake that was left in a tempid soiled diaper, she was enjoyed by a certain percentage of the population. In the words of the great chuck noris: goo goo goo catchu! Here is a list of words that are important to this story: Steve's banana, Emily upskirt, johns fetishes. This was followed by other words like homo milk and burnt bunt cake. Desirees professionalism was second only to a lada. Great job. Go team! Meh.

Brittany Augusto
Shelly Posey
Desiree Reid

June 04, 2017

"Great service department"

- Dylan J

The service department was fantastic, especially Blair Martin the service manager! I brought my truck in with a knocking noise in the engine and from all the forums on the internet with people dealing with the same issue I figured I was in for a fight. Other owners around North America with the same issue usually ended up having to hire a lawyer before Ford would do anything for them. This was not the case at Koch, Blair Martin took care of my case personally. The process is the process and it did take a couple of weeks but Blair phoned me every day and updated me on where we were in the process. In the end I got everything I was hoping for and all under warranty. I am very happy with the service I received.

Blair Martin

May 24, 2017

"Service"

- The Yeo's

Timely and professional service from service advisor. She explained what was to be done on my truck both before and after completion - went through all aspects of work order and explained in layman's language what was done. She did a great job in this explanation.

Joan Pollock