Gorrud's Auto Group

Julius Kporwodu

Product Advisor

"Excellent Experience!"

- Alex Gumbrell

I had an amazing experience at Gorrud's this past week! I had a salesman named Steve who helped my Dad and I pick out the best car for me. We ended up buying a 2014 Mazda 3 and I am completely satisfied! I had purchased my first car from Gorrud's Auto back in 2011. And from that experience is why I came back. Steve was excellent at showing my Dad and I several cars and letting us test drive them to really make sure we were making the right decision. He was very knowledgeable in both cars that I drove and highlighted key features that really helped in the purchasing of my car. The process was very smooth, and I felt as a customer like I mattered to Steve which felt great and assured my confidence in buying from Steve and the dealership. Mary Lynn was very helpful in providing my Dad and I knowledge about warranties and other optional services for the car. Overall, I am very satisfied and would definitely go back! I also was able to save money with their reward program that I would obtain from going to the dealership for repairs and services. I can't thank everyone enough!

"Excellent Service"

- Temi Afolabi

Excellent service from pickup at my office, to expert advise concerning my purchase, Ziggy was entirely a gentleman salesman providing me with insightful comments about my options and patiently answering all my questions . I definitely recommend Gorruds!

"Friendly and helpful"

- escapes

A friend recommended Jason in sales. We were comfortable with Jason's respectful and kind nature. We appreciated the test drive home and back to the sales centre.

Used 2017 Chevrolet Corvette, $111988