Davis GMC Buick

1450 Trans Canada Way SE,
Medicine Hat, Alberta T1B 4M2
Davis GMC Buick Info
About Davis GMC Buick

Davis GMC Buick in beautiful Medicine Hat, Alberta proudly serves southern Alberta and southern Saskatchewan. Our fantastic team of friendly and knowledgeable employees are ready to handle any vehicle need you may have, be it a new vehicle, GM Optimum Certified used vehicle, service, lube, collision repair, parts and accessories, detail, tires or car wash. Continue to our website at www.davisgmctrucks.ca where you can view a detailed library of all in-stock new and used vehicles, book your service appointment, apply for credit, or get more information on anything your are interested in. We look forward to serving you and exceeding your expectations. AMVIC Licensed.

About Davis GMC Buick Learn More

Satisfied Customer
5-26-2016

"I never bought from a dealership before."

I expected a very different experience than the one I got. I had a cash-only price range and was looking to buy used but I was treated like I was buying brand new. All the staff were great and especially my sales consultant Shayne Manysiak. He was never pushy and displayed great patience as it took me a number of days and a couple of test drives (of the same vehicle) for me to make up my mind. If I ever decide to upgrade I'll definitely be going back to Davis. Lynne Dubois Medicine Hat

i_camaro
5-16-2016

"EVERYBODY THAT I WORKED WITH WAS NICE AND EASY TO WORK WITH"

EVERYBODY THAT I WORKED WITH WAS NICE AND EASY TO WORK WITH, THEY ALL WERE FRIENDLY AND DID NOT TRY AND PUSH THEY SALE. THEY ALL KNEW WHAT THEY WHERE TALKING ABOUT. ALL IN ALL IT WAS AN EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE AND I WOULD SHOP THERE AGAIN.

May 17, 2016

Thank you for the awesome review! I'll be sure to let Robert, Dan and Robin know the great things you had to say. Enjoy your new ride!

lovetrucks
5-12-2016

"Surprising Purchase"

For many years I have been looking for the perfect "truck" that would replace my favorite, stand by diesel, which I had a sentimental attachment to. When I entered Davis, seen my new truck, something clicked and I knew I was doing the right thing. Sheila and Kristin made the decision so easy for me and the transition was smooth. They were very patient, flexible and willing to accommodate my needs and wants. I would strongly recommend Davis to anyone!

May 16, 2016

Wow, thank you so much for the fantastic review. I will let Sheila and Kristin know of the great things you had to say. Enjoy your new truck!

Pregomcgee
5-12-2016

"Amazing service "

My old car was completely falling apart and I needed something good in a hurry. James helped me get the perfect car for a great place and a very affordable plan. He was attentive to my family needs and worked within my budget. I couldn't be happier. If you need a vehicle go see James!!

May 16, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We are so glad James was able to find you the perfect car. Enjoy your new ride!

Randy and Susanne
5-04-2016

"Nice Job!"

We are very pleased with the detailed attention we received from Robert, Dan, and James during the purchase of our 2015 Acadia. We have purchased several vehicles from this dealership, and have always been left knowing that when the time comes, we'll be back here to buy the next one. Thanks!

May 04, 2016

Hello Randy & Susanne, thank you for leaving such a great review! We appreciate your continued support and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Enjoy your new ride!

C&D
5-03-2016

"Ford Escape"

Shawn and Sheila were great to deal with, both were accommodating and efficient. Thanks for helping us with our new SUV! This is our second time dealing with Davis Medicine Hat and we will be back!

May 04, 2016

Thank you so much! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a great review!

Jess
5-03-2016

"Very professional and accommodating"

Sheila was great to deal with she came in on a weekend to accommodate our schedule and then came in on her day off to finalize the sale. Duncan and Robin also did a good job in finalizing the sale.

May 04, 2016

Hello Jess, Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us a review. I'll be sure to let Sheila, Duncan, and Robin know the great things you had to say. Have a great day!

Love my Enclave!
4-29-2016

"Pleasure to deal with!"

We found the all of the staff to be very friendly and very easy to talk to. Great customer service. Our buying experience was terrific!

May 02, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I will be sure to let everyone know how comfortable you were throughout your entire experience. Enjoy your new Enclave!

djm
4-26-2016

"Amazing Sale Consultant"

Had excellent experience buying our new vehicle form Davis. I would definitely recommend this Dealership. They answered all our questions and went above and beyond to make sure it went smoothly. Thank You Davis GMC!

David Huntus

April 27, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review! We are so glad everyone went above and beyond for your Davis experience. Have a great day and enjoy your new ride!

Eric2016
4-25-2016

"Amazing Sales Consultant"

Amazing place. I bought a car through them and it was nothing but amazing service. If someone was to ask a dealer dealership and a good salesman, i would recommend Davis GMC. Thank you so much.

April 26, 2016

Wow, thank you so much, Eric! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such an incredible review. Enjoy your new ride and have a great day!

Reviews of James Ferland