Davis GMC Buick

Brenna Beaulieu, Sales & Lease Consultant, Davis GMC Buick

Brenna Beaulieu

Sales & Lease Consultant

January 21, 2017

"Gary Allen purchase of 2015 Chev Silverado"

- Gary1951

I found 2 tucks of interest thru the Davis website. I was referred to Brenna Beaulieu who gave me the info that I was requesting. Brenna was able to let me test drive the truck and give me info as to extras that I requested - levelling kit and snow tires (thanks for the free storage if the takeoffs for up to one year). So far very satisfied with the truck and with the prompt delivery.

January 16, 2017

"New Terrain Denali"

- brenda

Awesome service Ian was very knowledgeable. We left the dealership feeling very pleased with service that we got I would recommend anyone to use Davis

January 15, 2017

"Super Satisfied Customer"

- rosem2

Very happy with the service I received here in Medicine Hat. This is my fourth vehicle from this dealership and I would buy another in a few years. Ian, Dan and Justin went above and beyond to get me into a new vehicle. They got me a very sweet deal and I feel great about the purchase. They took the time to meet with me and explain some glitches which made me feel at ease about the process. Very happy and would recommend them.

New 2016 GMC Savana, $40880