Davis GMC Buick

1450 Trans Canada Way SE,
Medicine Hat, Alberta T1B 4M2
Davis GMC Buick Info
About Davis GMC Buick

Davis GMC Buick in beautiful Medicine Hat, Alberta proudly serves southern Alberta and southern Saskatchewan. Our fantastic team of friendly and knowledgeable employees are ready to handle any vehicle need you may have, be it a new vehicle, GM Optimum Certified used vehicle, service, lube, collision repair, parts and accessories, detail, tires or car wash. Continue to our website at www.davisgmctrucks.ca where you can view a detailed library of all in-stock new and used vehicles, book your service appointment, apply for credit, or get more information on anything your are interested in. We look forward to serving you and exceeding your expectations. AMVIC Licensed.

About Davis GMC Buick Learn More

Anthony
6-23-2016

"2016 Sierra purchase"

Very friendly staff. I feel like the trade in value I got for my truck was fair and the purchase of the new truck went smoothly and quick. Very happy with my experience.

Wayne
6-22-2016

"Friendly service that will not stop until you are happy."

I went into a dealership with a car that I wanted in mind. Since I had no credit the interest rate was high and I could not get the car. Two more cars were shownot to me, and both I still not not love. So, I declined, until I was offered a lease for a car, and the interest rate was perfect. The dealers and lease specialist at Davis help me get into a nice car that I love that was within my price limit and the interest rate was right appropriate for my situation. This car lease opportunity has gave me the chance to establish my credit along with a nice ride. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I definitely would recommend this dealership to anyone starting off with no credit or credit. Thanks Davis.

t_smith909
6-20-2016

"Purchase of 2016 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT"

I was very happy with the service I received when I bought my new truck. Shayne and Duncan both were easy to work with and did everything they could to make me happy. Robin in Finance was fantastic and made things easy to get approved for financing. Gotta say, I was impressed after they detailed my new vehicle, they pointed out a couple scratches on the paint and some scuff marks on the chrome. Instead of me having to bring it to there attention, they were already on top of it and making plans to get it into the shop to be repaired. That speaks volumes about the service they offer and shows they care about their customers. I'm truly happy I went with the guys at Davis and I look forward to giving them my business in the future! Good job guys!

June 21, 2016

Wow! Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We are glad to heard that everyone went above and beyond to ensure you were completely satisfied throughout the entire process. I'll let Duncan, Shayne, Bert, Robin and the rest of the team know of the great things you had to say.

sambar
6-15-2016

"Purchase of new vehicle"

I was contemplating a new vehicle the day I stopped by the dealership; after talking with Jill and discussing what I wanted and an anticipated price range she was able to put together an initial deal acceptable to my conditions. Mike from parts provided some expert advice on additional accessories which I was able to work a deal with Dan and ultimately bought the truck. All personnel were great to deal with and able to answer all questions asked. From start to finish everyone I dealt with at the dealership was very friendly and outgoing.

Darlene, Marty

June 21, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review! We're so glad that you decided to give Davis GMC trucks a try. I'll be sure to let Jill, Dan, Murray, Mike, and the rest of the team know the great things you had to say. Enjoy the new ride!

brit
6-07-2016

"Excellent customer care"

Wow! Phenomenal service from the team! Robert was so extremely accommodating and honest with the sale and follow up when I purchased my vehicle! His customer care and kindness reflects still after the sale and he continues to address any concerns I have along the way as does the rest of the team! I found the team at Davis very easy to work with. They definitely went and continue to go above and beyond exceptional customer care! Thank you!

Sandi - Terrible service, very disorganized and caused alot of grief even after multiple reminders.. thankful for the rest of the team who fixed the issues!

June 21, 2016

Thank you for leaving a review. We are glad our team came together to resolve any issues you had in past and look forward to seeing you again. I will let John, Robert, Dan, Clint and Kristin know of the great things you had to say about them. Have a great day!

Logs23
6-05-2016

"Awesome salesmen great people to go to! "

Great friendly environment went in there to see Robert tuck and Shawn Proulx they were super friendly completely understood my situation and they helped me to get me into my 2015 Chevy Cruze with ease! definitely recommend going to Davis!

June 06, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review! I will let Robert and Shawn know of the great things you had to say. Have a great day and enjoy your new ride!

Amanda
5-31-2016

"Great experience"

My salesman Robert was great with getting me what I wanted and updated me along the way. Way to go Rob!! Thanks for everything!! Amanda

June 01, 2016

Thank you so much! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a great review!

Matt
5-31-2016

"Great Service"

Shane was easy to work with and did a great job of finding the vehicle I wanted. He answered all of my questions and was always fast to get back to me with the answers I needed. I felt like Shane was truly working on my behalf to get me the best possible deal on my new vehicle. James in finance was great to deal with and worked to find the best possible financing options available to me. Overall these guys came across as straight forward honest people. Matt

May 31, 2016

Hello Matt, We really appreciate that you left us a review! I'll be sure to let James and Shayne know that you enjoyed the service that they gave you.

Cutler11
5-28-2016

"Great experience "

Answered all my questions and were very informative and understanding of my needs and wants. They helped we get the vehicles I wanted for the price I wanted

May 30, 2016

Thank you for the great review! We are glad our team gave you top notch service to meet all your wants and needs. Enjoy your new ride!

Satisfied Customer
5-26-2016

"I never bought from a dealership before."

I expected a very different experience than the one I got. I had a cash-only price range and was looking to buy used but I was treated like I was buying brand new. All the staff were great and especially my sales consultant Shayne Manysiak. He was never pushy and displayed great patience as it took me a number of days and a couple of test drives (of the same vehicle) for me to make up my mind. If I ever decide to upgrade I'll definitely be going back to Davis. Lynne Dubois Medicine Hat

May 27, 2016

Thank you for the review! I will be sure to let Shayne know of the fantastic things you had to say. Enjoy your new ride!

Reviews of Kristin MacRae