Davis GMC Buick

1450 Trans Canada Way SE,
Medicine Hat, Alberta T1B 4M2
Davis GMC Buick Info
About Davis GMC Buick

Davis GMC Buick in beautiful Medicine Hat, Alberta proudly serves southern Alberta and southern Saskatchewan. Our fantastic team of friendly and knowledgeable employees are ready to handle any vehicle need you may have, be it a new vehicle, GM Optimum Certified used vehicle, service, lube, collision repair, parts and accessories, detail, tires or car wash. Continue to our website at www.davisgmctrucks.ca where you can view a detailed library of all in-stock new and used vehicles, book your service appointment, apply for credit, or get more information on anything your are interested in. We look forward to serving you and exceeding your expectations. AMVIC Licensed.

About Davis GMC Buick Learn More

Mwatts 45
7-28-2016

"Respect "

They always treated me with respect and were always friendly they went out of there way to accommodate my schedule they made purchasing a new vehicle so easy

July 29, 2016

Thank you so much! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a great review!

chagoo
7-21-2016

"Wonderful & No Hassle on the Purchase of 2016 Canyon"

I just purchased a 2016 GMC Canyon with no hassles or hiccups. Everything went so smoothly, the sale, financing, add-ons I requested. Just wonderful! Robert, John & Kristin were really good to work with. They know their stuff & they got me the best deal that they could & they even went a little farther. I would say they all gave a 110% when I purchased my new vehicle. In the past I had a 2007 GMC Sierra truck which I took to Davis GMC & I always had good service & this is the main reason I went to Davis GMC to purchase a new vehicle. I received very good service & I know that Davis GMC will continue to give me good service as they have shown me with the purchase of my new Canyon. Thank you Robert, John & Kristin & all the staff @ Davis GMC because without each one of you Davis GMC would not be the helpful, polite, friendly dealership it is. Thank you all & God Bless Each One of You!

July 21, 2016

Wow, thank you so much for the incredible review! We appreciate your continued support and are glad you have an unbelievable sales experience. I will be sure to pass on your raving review to John, Robert, Kristin and the rest of the team. Enjoy your new Canyon!

Ashton
7-14-2016

"Just another great day at Davis GMC"

All around great people and great service. Third truck bought at Davis in a year and how it stands right now I wouldn't go anywhere else to buy or service!!!

July 14, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your continued support and are glad to hear you are enjoying your third Truck! Enjoy your new ride!

Happy Campers
7-13-2016

"We got a great Terrain!"

We love our new used Terrain! We walked in not quite sure but we were helped right away by some very friendly people and were shown two vehicles within the first ten minutes, we were encouraged to test drive it and run some personal errands if we needed to. The more we drove it the more we liked it. It has so much room which was a plus for us! Within that day we were told it was ours. The staff were very speedy with the paperwork and just a couple days later we got to pick up our new vehicle which was detailed perfectly and were shown around the shop for when we needed to come in for any matters concerning our vehicle. Lastly we were shown the ins and outs of our vehicle and told to call with any questions. It was a great experience for us overall.

July 14, 2016

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We are so glad you got the spacious Terrain and met our friendly staff. I will be sure to pass your kind words on to Jill, Kristin and the rest of our team. Have a great day!

So impressed
7-12-2016

"First experience buying vehicle from dealship-so impressed"

Needed to buy a used reliable car asap for our daughter,just back from university,and on a limited budget. Shayne Manysiak was absolutely awesome at helping me find the right car at the right price.Also being new at this venture,he was so helpful and made this so easy for me to accomplish this for our daughter.Thank you so much, she is very happy with her car,and we have piece of mind she has a reliable vehicle. Also what a great promotion "cash for clunkers" is, this is what brought me to the dealship in the first place.Really great for students or anyone on a limited budget ,an opportunity to afford a better vehicle. I have already been recommending Shayne and Davis dealership to others.

July 13, 2016

Wow, thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review! We are glad Shayne and the rest of our team here at Davis was able to give you an incredible experience. Thank you for the recommendations as well and we hope you continue to enjoy the new ride!

ed&arly
7-08-2016

"2016 GMC Terrain purchase"

Sheila was very helpful to give us all the information we needed for our purchase. Everything from explaining the vehicle features to finalizing our purchase went smoothly. No pressure was put on us. Thanks.

July 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I will be sure to let Sheila know of all the great things you had to say. Enjoy your new Terrain!

GMC4LIFE
7-05-2016

"110% satisfaction "

Huge shout out to Sheila MacAskill. Great service very happy with my new truck overall the medicine hat dealership is by far the best one I have been to amazing amazing amazing thanks so much

July 05, 2016

Wow, thank you so much for the incredible review! I will be sure to pass on the fantastic things you had to Sheila. Enjoy your new truck!

Anthony
6-23-2016

"2016 Sierra purchase"

Very friendly staff. I feel like the trade in value I got for my truck was fair and the purchase of the new truck went smoothly and quick. Very happy with my experience.

June 28, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your Davis experience. Enjoy your new Sierra!

Wayne
6-22-2016

"Friendly service that will not stop until you are happy."

I went into a dealership with a car that I wanted in mind. Since I had no credit the interest rate was high and I could not get the car. Two more cars were shownot to me, and both I still not not love. So, I declined, until I was offered a lease for a car, and the interest rate was perfect. The dealers and lease specialist at Davis help me get into a nice car that I love that was within my price limit and the interest rate was right appropriate for my situation. This car lease opportunity has gave me the chance to establish my credit along with a nice ride. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I definitely would recommend this dealership to anyone starting off with no credit or credit. Thanks Davis.

June 28, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We are glad you were able to lease a new ride within your budget and can help establish credit. I will let everyone know of the fantastic things you had to say. Enjoy your new ride!

t_smith909
6-20-2016

"Purchase of 2016 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT"

I was very happy with the service I received when I bought my new truck. Shayne and Duncan both were easy to work with and did everything they could to make me happy. Robin in Finance was fantastic and made things easy to get approved for financing. Gotta say, I was impressed after they detailed my new vehicle, they pointed out a couple scratches on the paint and some scuff marks on the chrome. Instead of me having to bring it to there attention, they were already on top of it and making plans to get it into the shop to be repaired. That speaks volumes about the service they offer and shows they care about their customers. I'm truly happy I went with the guys at Davis and I look forward to giving them my business in the future! Good job guys!

June 21, 2016

Wow! Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We are glad to heard that everyone went above and beyond to ensure you were completely satisfied throughout the entire process. I'll let Duncan, Shayne, Bert, Robin and the rest of the team know of the great things you had to say.

Reviews of Kristin MacRae