Davis GMC Buick

1450 Trans Canada Way SE,
Medicine Hat, Alberta T1B 4M2
Davis GMC Buick Info
About Davis GMC Buick

Davis GMC Buick in beautiful Medicine Hat, Alberta proudly serves southern Alberta and southern Saskatchewan. Our fantastic team of friendly and knowledgeable employees are ready to handle any vehicle need you may have, be it a new vehicle, GM Optimum Certified used vehicle, service, lube, collision repair, parts and accessories, detail, tires or car wash. Continue to our website at www.davisgmctrucks.ca where you can view a detailed library of all in-stock new and used vehicles, book your service appointment, apply for credit, or get more information on anything your are interested in. We look forward to serving you and exceeding your expectations. AMVIC Licensed.

About Davis GMC Buick Learn More

Percy
8-27-2016

"Great Staff & Service"

I went in looking for a new vehicle for myself after losing mine in a hail storm. Robert Tuck and the staff at Davis GMC made this process quick and easy. They went beyond your typical service. They made me feel right at home.

Taylor
8-21-2016

"Great First Experience"

great first experience. Drove all the way down from Winnipeg Manitoba to purchase a truck. Very friendly, polite and outgoing people. I would recommend and will recommend them to anyone I know looking for a new vehicle in the future.

August 22, 2016

Hi Taylor, we really appreciate that you left us a review! I'll be sure to let Kelly, Duncan, and Kristin know that you enjoyed the service that they gave you. Enjoy the new 2016 GMC Sierra All-Terrain!

jim/kelly
8-21-2016

"Robert and Robin"

Robert and Robin made the experience amazingly easy and fast. Robert stayed with us for the whole process and made us feel welcome and important. Robin made the finance part easy and quick.

August 22, 2016

Thank you so much! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a great review!

Fordboss302
8-20-2016

"Great organized friendly people."

Well in just a few words if possible to describe the wonderful friendly service I received from the lot to the sales office and finance office with all happy smiles from the staff. On delivery I was given a tour which included a card game that every one is a winner. I was escorted around the dealership showing me the service options they offer and a clean well-organized dealership . Thank you to the team Davis.

August 22, 2016

Wow, thank you so much for the fantastic review! We are glad you enjoyed your experience here with our team here at Davis. Have a great time with your new ride!

Stephanie Drysdale
8-11-2016

"Great Experience"

Sales staff was very friendly, helpful and accommodating. Open communication and was treated fairly. Dealt with the service department as well and had an overall positive experience. Would buy from them again!

August 12, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to such a great review! I'll be sure to let Jill, Kristin, Jessica and Lyndsee know the great things you had to say. Have a great time with the new ride!

Ilovegmc
8-09-2016

"Great service "

Had a great sales person ! Wasn't pushy and was great with our son! I have left other dealer ships bc they are pushy so good job!

Jane&
8-06-2016

"Super Sales & Service!"

This is the second vehicle we've purchased at this dealership and our experience was great both times. Sheila MacAskill was our sales person in both cases. Sheila presented us with options based on our parameters - price, size, year, etc. She was extremely patient allowing us time to decide and going out of her way to accommodate us. She is extremely knowledgeable about the product she sells and made us feel very comfortable before leaving the dealership while telling us to give her a call or stop in if we ever have any questions. Duncan and Robin were also very helpful in completing our purchase. We have always been well looked after at this dealership and have to say Davis in Medicine Hat is the best experience we've ever had buying and getting a vehicle serviced.

August 09, 2016

Thank you for the fantastic review and your continued support! I'll let Sheila, Duncan, and Robin know the great things you had to say. Have a great time with the new ride!

Cassandra Malone
8-05-2016

"Very impressed"

I am a first time car owner! Well to a new car any way . Lol. Had no clue what I was doing where I start any of it. I walked into GMC not knowing anythin . And right away Shayne was there introduce himself and walked me threw every step of what was going on! Right down to the insurance and registion on my vehicle. I will deff be going back to him when it is time to get a new vehicle. Very friendly outgoing. Just all around impressed. Thank you Shayne for making this experience fun and easy!!

August 09, 2016

Thank you so much for the great review! We are glad Shayne and the rest of our team provided a friendly, fun and easy experience for your first vehicle purchase. I'll be sure to let them know of all the kind remarks you had to say. Have a great day and enjoy your new ride!

Mwatts 45
7-28-2016

"Respect "

They always treated me with respect and were always friendly they went out of there way to accommodate my schedule they made purchasing a new vehicle so easy

July 29, 2016

chagoo
7-21-2016

"Wonderful & No Hassle on the Purchase of 2016 Canyon"

I just purchased a 2016 GMC Canyon with no hassles or hiccups. Everything went so smoothly, the sale, financing, add-ons I requested. Just wonderful! Robert, John & Kristin were really good to work with. They know their stuff & they got me the best deal that they could & they even went a little farther. I would say they all gave a 110% when I purchased my new vehicle. In the past I had a 2007 GMC Sierra truck which I took to Davis GMC & I always had good service & this is the main reason I went to Davis GMC to purchase a new vehicle. I received very good service & I know that Davis GMC will continue to give me good service as they have shown me with the purchase of my new Canyon. Thank you Robert, John & Kristin & all the staff @ Davis GMC because without each one of you Davis GMC would not be the helpful, polite, friendly dealership it is. Thank you all & God Bless Each One of You!

John Corlett

July 21, 2016

Wow, thank you so much for the incredible review! We appreciate your continued support and are glad you have an unbelievable sales experience. I will be sure to pass on your raving review to John, Robert, Kristin and the rest of the team. Enjoy your new Canyon!

Reviews of Duncan Macdiarmid