Davis GMC Buick

Shayne Manysiak

April 24, 2017

"Buying a new truck"

- Ross roszell

I enjoyed the salesman who help me find an excellent truck for me and my wife to pull my travell trailer,he got me a good deal and anserwed any questions I had and if he didn't know he went and found the right information!

April 19, 2017

"Big thank you to Kelly Bryksa"

- terrain2017

Great customer service from Kelly.Bryksa Gave us all the product knowledge we needed to purchase with no pressure. Had no intentions of buying that day but with the help of Kelly allowing us to test drive on our own so we could discuss and giving us all the facts we purchased that day. We bought a previous vehicle from Kelly at a different dealership and was very pleased with him. Will deal with him again in the future if we decide to buy again. He offered to download our cds on a memory stich on his own time because we were disappointed there was no cd player. WE were impressed with him. Great service. Thank you Kelly

April 13, 2017

"Very pleasant buying experience!"

- Farm Guy

I would like to thank Josh and the Davis Medicine Hat dealership for providing a very pleasant buying experience. We recently purchased a 2017 Sierra from them, Josh was well informed and a no nonsense kind of guy. We were offered a fair allowance for our trade, a good price on the truck we were buying and everything went exactly like we were told it would. Thanks Josh, George.

New 2017 GMC Sierra 1500, $69740