Davis GMC Buick

Dan Welten

March 23, 2017

"Happy New GMC owner"

- Dawn66

I had been looking to downsize from my Tundra for awhile. There was a Canyon on display in front of the dealership. It was love at first site. I had to go in and check it out. As soon as I went into the dealership, everyone was welcoming and friendly. Shayne was the salesperson who greeted me. We talked awhile then went for a lengthy test drive. Shayne was really easy to talk to and answered all my questions. I felt at ease right away and not pressured at all. Truck sold. Justin in finance was equally friendly. When I picked up the truck a few days later, Shayne was still just as welcoming. He took the time to go over my new Truck, the dealership layout and made sure I was comfortable with the new purchase. A job well done!

March 17, 2017

"Happy Buyer!!!!"

- jenn_m

My experience at Davis was great! I was having a hard time deciding what I wanted and Robert Tuck was very understanding and helpful! I love my new vehicle!!!! Thank you Robert Tuck and the rest of the Davis team!

March 17, 2017

"Relaxed and Professional "

- GiftK

Bought my first new vehicle from Josh. He was very knowledgeable and showed me everything I needed and wanted to know about the vehicle. Very relaxed and professional buying experience, would recommend to anybody! Thanks Josh!

New 2017 GMC Sierra 1500, $49495