Davis Chevrolet Claresholm

25 Alberta Rd ,
Claresholm, Alberta T0L 0T0
Davis Chevrolet Claresholm Info
About Davis Chevrolet Claresholm

Serving the Claresholm area, Davis Chevrolet GMC Buick, located at 25 Alberta Road HWY 2 in Claresholm, AB, carries a great selection of new and used pre-owned, Buick, Chevrolet, and GMC vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal car, truck or SUV today! Located one hour south of Calgary and 45 minutes from Lethbridge, we are worth the drive to great selection and savings. Call or come and visit us today! AMVIC Licensed.

About Davis Chevrolet Claresholm

Happy Customers!!
6-15-2016

"Great Service - Would go back for another vehicle!!"

Salesman, Jason Anderson, was very honest, helpful and down to earth!! Small issues with used vehicle that service took care of no questions asked!! Happy customers!!

norman, mel44
6-03-2016

"Very professional, accommodating and personable. "

As this was a long distance process, mostly by phone, and considering the specific requirements asked for, a large amount of effort went into making the transaction work. We went to this dealership because of a previous experience.

Radar17
5-24-2016

"Great out of province experience!"

I purchased a 2010 Corvette they had on the lot having only viewed the pictures! While most would say this was ludicrous, the trust and rapport that I was able to establish over the phone with Corrie put me at ease! After having spent a lot of time looking for exactly what I wanted, I got what I believed to be a fair price on their vehicle when compared with similar models on the market. Most of our interaction was through text and he ensured I had all the information I needed regarding this significant purchase. I also discovered his similar love of sports cars! They offered me a very fair trade-in value for my vehicle...which they hadn't even seen themselves! Brad was extremely helpful and ensured everything worked out on the financial end of things. Clayton stepped in near the end of our transaction and helped to ensure that a minor miscommunication was rectified regarding the paperwork I required! He truly saved the day and it wasn't even his sale! Clayton and Brad even made themselves available after hours on the Saturday of the long weekend to see that I was able to pick up and start enjoying my car without having to wait until Tuesday having flown out from BC! The trust, rapport and regular communication I received (even after hours) gave me the confidence to know I was dealing with the right people. I can't imagine many other dealerships going to the lengths they did to ensure I was looked after. I feel like they have become trusted friends and highly recommend them to anyone considering a purchase!

Corrie Toone

Smitty
5-17-2016

"Davis Chevrolet Claresholm"

Good sales staff at Claresholm. Got me on the road in a set of nice wheels, made it a good experience, very friendly and helpful through the whole process

Rammstein
5-12-2016

"Top customer service"

It is alway a pleasure to deal with this dealership. The staff is very friendly and professional .Very fast financing. They are knowledgeable and have a great aftercare service for customers. I dealt with Jason and Bradly for my second vehicle purchase and can highly recommend this dealership.

Onyx24
5-12-2016

"Exceptional service experience!"

I made a good decision to stop by at this dealership. Jason is an awesome sales person, he's very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful, he makes a customer feel important! He was able to help me find a car that is suitable for me and fits my budget, I am very happy of my 2014 Chevrolet Cruze LT.

CNTillsley
4-30-2016

"Bought a 2015 Silverado "

The salesman was amazing and very informative on the walk through. The truck is more than anything I have ever hoped for. Amazing staff and amazing product!!!!

Elrod
4-22-2016

"Purchase of a 2012 Yukon as well service"

We purchased a used 2012 Yukon. The pricing and financing were done quickly and fairly. The service of the vehicle was also efficient. We appreciate Davis Claresholm

skandel
4-21-2016

"2016 GMC Dually"

Thanks to Brad,Darrel,Jason and Scott for all your great help and amazing pro job on getting this new truck finished and on the road Darrel you should be proud of your team they are great, Brad for all my changes and keeping me in the loop thx,Scott for all the parts adds and getting all in and on the truck. Jason for getting all the teck and systems working for the old guy(me). THIS Is a Great dealership with friendly staff that really know what customer service is! Thanks to all Kelly.

M & M
4-15-2016

"Magnificent!"

Buying a new vehicle can be a tedious process, however not at Davis Chevrolet Claresholm. Clayton & Corrie were friendly, professional, patient and attentive to our expressed needs. Clayton definitely went the 'extra mile' in thoughtfully explaining the technology features of my wife's new vehicle. Bradly was professional, expedient and thorough in walking us through the final sales agreement. Overall, it was a stress-free, even fun experience, to work with the team at Davis Chevrolet Claresholm!

Corrie Toone