Crosstown Auto Centre

15520-123 Ave ,
Edmonton, Alberta T5V 1K5
Crosstown Auto Centre Info
About Crosstown Auto Centre

Located in Edmonton, AB, Crosstown Auto Centre is #1 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT retailer in Canada, and a certified Chrysler Five Star retailer committed to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction while offering the finest selection of new and used vehicles in the country. Crosstown Auto Centre belongs to the AutoCanada family of dealerships. AutoCanada is one of Canada’s largest multi-location automobile dealership groups, currently operating 48 franchised dealerships, comprised of 56 franchises, in eight provinces and has over 3,400 employees. AutoCanada currently sells Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, FIAT, Chevrolet, GMC, Buick, Cadillac, Infiniti, Nissan, Hyundai, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Audi, Volkswagen, Kia, BMW and MINI branded vehicles. In 2014, our dealerships sold approximately 57,000 vehicles and processed approximately 786,000 service and collision repair orders in our 822 service bays during that time. Friendly Staff and Environment At Crosstown Auto Centre we guarantee that your experience will be a pleasant one. Our dealership is made up of a very friendly staff that creates a very comfortable environment to make your purchasing process as least stressful as possible. When looking for used car dealers Edmonton offers our dealership is definitely one to consider. We make the process of your vehicle purchase as easy as 1-2-3! We know that looking for the right dealership to purchase your new vehicle can be difficult at times, but once you step into our dealership you can leave all your worries at the door. We offer great rates along with a great staff that will make purchasing a vehicle fun and enjoyable. Convenient Location Crosstown Auto Centre is one of the many used car dealers Edmonton has to offer and we are conveniently located at 15520 123 Ave. Drop by our dealership and meet with one of our knowledgeable and professional staff members who will be glad to assist you with any questions you may have.

About Crosstown Auto Centre Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Touchless Car Wash
  • Mopar Express
1,273 Dealership Reviews
Bill Craig
2-10-2016

"Very good service And was very quick. Thanks Daxton, "

Very happy with the service and how quick my Car was brought back to me with a wonderful smile from Daxon Boere. Job well done.

Daxton Boere

jeffvanvulpen
2-10-2016

"Great Dealership"

Had my Ram truck in for servicing. The service advisors are always very helpful and knowledgeable. Have also recommended Crosstown to 6 other friends and family because the sales team was so good and they all bought.

HAPPY 'HONDA' HONEY
2-09-2016

"Treated so well, I would recommend this dealership to ALL"

As a woman, making big purchases can be intimidating or overwhelming. I was treated with great respect, courtesy and friendliness. FANTASTIC SERVICE!!! Very respectful! GREAT!

thorbjoj
2-08-2016

"Very good buying experience"

Patrick was patient and helpful in finding the right vehicle for me, with no pressure. Moose took all my information and got me set up for financing. Bass made the financing process quick and painless. Everyone was friendly, courteous, and helpful.

coalminer
2-07-2016

"Great Dealership"

Just bought a 2014 Dodge Laramie 1500. Extremely helpful sales and financing. Alla Gladkikh was very helpful during the sales process and all the people working were friendly and a pleasure to talk to.

Enrique39
2-06-2016

"Excellent service "

I got a jeep safety recall and after talking with Robert everything was easy. He was very professional, friendly, and supportive during the entire process. Thank you for providing the best service for me in this time. I really appreciate that. Enrique.

amberfcarter
2-06-2016

"Great Experience! !!"

We just bought a 2014 dodge ram sport 1500 crew cab. We had amazing service and every person we delt with was nothing but amazing ! Would definitely recommend this dealership to everyone .

husky ismael

February 09, 2016

Hearing that you had an amazing experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your recommendation means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Crosstown! We wish you many happy miles in your new RAM 1500. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Thank you again, Shellian Bremec Marketing Manager

Spikedbm
2-05-2016

"Excellent, Helpful and accommodating"

I am dealing to this people since 2014 at that time i've got my Jeep Grand cherokee Limited and there' no words to express how they assist me through the process and now again with my new Truck Ram 1500 sport its always the same, they guide you the whole process till you get your very dream vehicles. What really excel them were even after the sales and you have your unit and you happen to do service and you have a little bit of hassle they were there still assisting to their best. GOOD JOB to both of you, and I am sorry I only give you 5 on the rating because for me you need more......you need 10

February 09, 2016

We would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing you and everyone else who visits Crosstown with only the best there is to offer. It’s so nice to hear that Tony and Chester helped to make your experience such a positive one. Enjoy your new Ram 1500! Respectfully, Shellian Bremec Marketing Manager

joe1515
2-04-2016

"Amazingliy, efficient and comfortable experience"

From the moment I asked a question, I never felt pressured. Or like I was just another sale to them. We all wanted it done quickly, but done right. So they made sure I understood every step and did all they could to answer all my questions, and complete all my request in a timely manner. Thus putting me in my new truck asap. Everyone was so polite and helpful that I would definitely recommend that if your looking for a new vehicle check these guys out.

Wags
2-03-2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

The service I received while searching for a vehicle was excellent with all staff at the dealership. Everyone was friendly and helpful with absolutely no pressure to purchase a vehicle. My satisfaction was their goal. Mary and Husny treated me very well. I highly recommend this dealership if searching for a new or used vehicle.

February 09, 2016

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your car-buying experience with us at Crosstown. We wish you safe travels in your new vehicle and look forward to seeing you again soon! Respectfully, Shellian Bremec Marketing Manager

1 - 10 of 1,273 results