Crosstown Auto Centre

Steve Kachkan

June 24, 2017

"I love my Jeep"

- JEEPS GIRL

This place makes you feel welcome. Very friendly and great customer service. I went there not knowing what I wanted. Once I seen a jeep and knew that is what I liked. I asked for the options I wanted and Billy had no problem to place me in a jeep that I could afford. I love my Jeep Cherokee.

Bilal Elmustapha
Moose Zarandah
Mario Liberona
Mary Anderson

June 24, 2017

"Super Dealership"

- dfequet

Went to buy a Jeep Cherokee for the wife and ended up getting a 2016 Ram 2500 as well. Were able to find both our vehicles wirh the options we wanted. Cant ask for anything more then the best and Crosstown is the best

Bilal Elmustapha
Michael Flamand
Joy Gobeil
Mario Liberona
Mary Anderson

June 22, 2017

"Very Professional."

- bigone

I have been dealing with this Dealership for 13 years and I have to say they have been awesome. Most of those years I have dealt with a gentleman named Kim Nightingale. Crosstown made a great choice by having him on their staff, a great person and always there to help you. He is now retired. I bought my first vehicle there in 2004 a Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel, had excellent service and traded it in 2 years after for a 2006 Dodge Ram 2500. Again had excellent service and traded it in for a 2012 Dodge Ram Laramie and again excellent service The following event will give readers an idea of how well Crosstown treats their Customers. In March 2016 I had a regular service done on my Dodge Ram, during the service they noticed that my Front Pinion Seal and Drivers side axle Seals were leaking and they informed me that it was covered under warranty. At the time I was in the process of moving to BC and never had the time frame to get it done. My truck had 89,000 KL. on it. While living in BC I sort of forgot about it and when I did realized it, I was over my 5 year and 100,000 kl warranty. I was at 103,000 kl. I took it to a Chrysler dealership in the town I was living and they would not cover it for me. I just recently came back to Edmonton to attend my granddaughters graduation. While I was there I decided to visit Crosstown Motors to see if they would still cover it. I spoke to the Service Manager Brian Neggers. I was pleasantly surprised when Brian told me that Chrysler Crosstown would honor the warrenty because it was on the work order before my warrenty was up and it was a GOOD DEED gesture on behalf of Crosstown Motors Between Brian and Amelie Oxford-Wall my experience there was downright great. Also if there are any issues with either of those seals within 2 years, it will be covered by any Chrysler Dealership. Thank You to Crosstown and their Staff.

Brian Neggers