Crosstown Auto Centre

15520-123 Ave ,
Edmonton, Alberta T5V 1K5
Crosstown Auto Centre Info
About Crosstown Auto Centre

Located in Edmonton, AB, Crosstown Auto Centre is #1 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT retailer in Canada, and a certified Chrysler Five Star retailer committed to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction while offering the finest selection of new and used vehicles in the country. Crosstown Auto Centre belongs to the AutoCanada family of dealerships. AutoCanada is one of Canada's largest multi-location automobile dealership groups, currently operating 24 franchised dealerships in six provinces and has over 1,100 employees. AutoCanada currently sells Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, FIAT, Infiniti, Nissan, Hyundai, Subaru, Mitsubishi, and Volkswagen branded vehicles. In 2011, our dealerships sold approximately 28,000 vehicles and processed approximately 300,000 service and collision repair orders in our 333 service bays during that time. Friendly Staff and Environment At Crosstown Auto Centre we guarantee that your experience will be a pleasant one. Our dealership is made up of a very friendly staff that creates a very comfortable environment to make your purchasing process as least stressful as possible. When looking for used car dealers Edmonton offers our dealership is definitely one to consider. We make the process of your vehicle purchase as easy as 1-2-3! We know that looking for the right dealership to purchase your new vehicle can be difficult at times, but once you step into our dealership you can leave all your worries at the door. We offer great rates along with a great staff that will make purchasing a vehicle fun and enjoyable. Convenient Location Crosstown Auto Centre is one of the many used car dealers Edmonton has to offer and we are conveniently located at 15520 123 Ave. Drop by our dealership and meet with one of our knowledgeable and professional staff members who will be glad to assist you with any questions you may have. Don't have time to drop by? You can also give us a call at 1-888-980-6906. If you are still looking fo

About Crosstown Auto Centre Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Touchless Car Wash
  • Mopar Express
1,004 Dealership Reviews
Cadiz,Jordan
4/14/2015

"First Time Buyer.. Its a "TRUCK"!!"

They got me the truck I wanted in the price range I was comfortable with.. It was a memorable experience going in to a dealership with good people and staff.. Thanks to Chester for making it happen.. Very Friendly and easy to talk with.. also with Tony thanks for taking care of us while Chester is off.. Would definitely recommend this dealership!! Thank You so much..

curtisboss03
4/13/2015

"outstanding service"

2nd time getting a vehicle at crosstown really recommend the dealership and sales staff tony and Chester, great people and outstanding customer service and satisfaction :)

Ericson sunder

"Excellent costumer service"

Excellent dealer agent, when me my wife plan to have a new vehicle, we did not expect to be approve and get a good deal, but with tony surtida, Chester tiongson and olivia sasa. It meakes a lot of difference, they did and excellent Jod. Thank USO much guys.

Steve Dahl

"5th time is the charm!"

This is the 5th new vehicle that I have purchased from Crosstown and the second time that I have dealt with Jennifer Mileham. Jennifer was a pleasure to work with, friendly, efficient, and helpful. She is a dedicated, hard-working lady (why she is listed as "internet" is beyond me, she is sales through and through) I have had a couple of "less than stellar" experiences at this dealership with previous sales staff - Jennifer is my "Go To" sales rep from now on.

Olivia Rasa - Business Manager

Henri

"Unreal"

These guys go the extra mile for you to leave with everything you want. So friendly and they know how to get it done. I highly recommend crosstown to anyone in need of a vehicle.

tenescia

"unforgettable, personable, committed"

colin and husny are amazing men. colin has the kindest heart. they are very committed to helping you find something that works for you. they wont give up on you. their customers happiness is their priority. they make you feel welcome. colin is the guy and crosstown is the place! my mom and i enjoyed this experience in a way we thought we never would. my first vehicle wasnt a hassle, it was a blessing.

Skylee

"Best service ever."

Mr,Colin Struth made my SUV shopping experience easy and painless unlike other places I've gone to before . Thank u Colin for helping me find the perfect SUV.

SRT8
4/09/2015

"Overall I have zero complaints"

Sales person was very helpful in finding me the exact vehicle I was searching for, (Challenger SRT8). Process was slightly delayed and price point changed, though through no fault of Crosstown. Experiencing some delays still in getting missing items such as spare keys, though I'm told it's another dealership causing these delays once again. Overall experience was wonderful, and am now driving my dreamcar, so have zero complaints. Just a few roadblocks and minor unexpected issues.

Jordan S Sorge

dodgetruck#1
4/09/2015

""Al Dewan" 100% in all catagories of salesmanship. "

Al located the exact truck I was looking for, he explained and demonstrated all the features, options and warranties that came with the vehicle. The friendliness and attention to the customers requirements and the price were the key to making this buying experience the very best. Marko, friendly and very efficient, completed the transaction. Thank you gentlemen.

Richard Taylor

"Tinker's new Jeep"

Shuke really pulled out all the stops to make sure that my wife got the vehicle that she wanted. He also made sure that we were looked after throughout the entire process. We received a good price for our trade. The finance guys made sure that the we received the right financing and that the paperwork was completed efficiently.

1 - 10 of 1,004 results