Crosstown Auto Centre

15520-123 Ave ,
Edmonton, Alberta T5V 1K5
Crosstown Auto Centre Info
About Crosstown Auto Centre

Located in Edmonton, AB, Crosstown Auto Centre is #1 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT retailer in Canada, and a certified Chrysler Five Star retailer committed to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction while offering the finest selection of new and used vehicles in the country. Crosstown Auto Centre belongs to the AutoCanada family of dealerships. AutoCanada is one of Canada’s largest multi-location automobile dealership groups, currently operating 48 franchised dealerships, comprised of 56 franchises, in eight provinces and has over 3,400 employees. AutoCanada currently sells Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, FIAT, Chevrolet, GMC, Buick, Cadillac, Infiniti, Nissan, Hyundai, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Audi, Volkswagen, Kia, BMW and MINI branded vehicles. In 2014, our dealerships sold approximately 57,000 vehicles and processed approximately 786,000 service and collision repair orders in our 822 service bays during that time. Friendly Staff and Environment At Crosstown Auto Centre we guarantee that your experience will be a pleasant one. Our dealership is made up of a very friendly staff that creates a very comfortable environment to make your purchasing process as least stressful as possible. When looking for used car dealers Edmonton offers our dealership is definitely one to consider. We make the process of your vehicle purchase as easy as 1-2-3! We know that looking for the right dealership to purchase your new vehicle can be difficult at times, but once you step into our dealership you can leave all your worries at the door. We offer great rates along with a great staff that will make purchasing a vehicle fun and enjoyable. Convenient Location Crosstown Auto Centre is one of the many used car dealers Edmonton has to offer and we are conveniently located at 15520 123 Ave. Drop by our dealership and meet with one of our knowledgeable and professional staff members who will be glad to assist you with any questions you may have.

About Crosstown Auto Centre Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Touchless Car Wash
  • Mopar Express
1,399 Dealership Reviews
Caravan 2013
7-17-2016

"Oil change/service "

I Was pleased with the oil change and service and was given a car wash.They sent me E-mails and ratings on the vehicles needs.Everything was done very professionally.

Plumcrazy
7-17-2016

"Simply amazing"

I was online looking for a Dodge Charger when I came across Ashley Graham to assist me. She was awesome in helping me find one that would fit everything I wanted. With no hassles or pressure and after about 3 weeks of research with Ashley's help I found my car, Plum Crazy Charger R/T Scat Pack. Thank you Ashley.

jurak123
7-13-2016

"Great place to buy a Jeep"

Went into this dealership at my daughters recommendation. I am a person who has never enjoyed car shopping. This was a great experience because of Nick Marano my product specialist. He was very friendly and honest. I ended up with my dream vehicle the Jeep Sahara Unlimited. Would go back if I ever wanted to trade or buy. Thanks for making this a fun experience. Love my new Jeep!!

July 13, 2016

Congratulations on your new Jeep! We welcome you to the family. We strive for customer experiences like this, and could not be more pleased. We truly appreciate your business and hope to work with you for years to come. I will make sure that Nick knows how pleased you are with their service. Once again, welcome to the family and we sincerely hope you enjoy every single mile in your new Jeep! Sincerely, Shellian Bremec Marketing Manager

Charlene

"Best dealership!"

We have only ever dealt with Pat S and he is such a great salesman, and is 1000% honest and trustworthy. He speaks the truth and will never let you leave unhappy. We dealt with "Moose" in finance and he is such a wonderful person to deal with. Honest and such a people person. Thank you guys again!

July 12, 2016

On behalf of the Crosstown team, we thank you for allowing us to earn your business. It is wonderful to hear that Pat and Moose were able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. We appreciate you sharing your sales experience with us and others and we look forward to servicing your new vehicle in the future. Sincerely, Shellian Bremec Marketing Manager

chrisscott
7-11-2016

"Easiest Purchase of my life!"

I went to buy my dream car from Crosstown and was lucky enough to get Ashley Graham as a salesperson! She worked with me to get exactly what I wanted in my vehicle, and Jeremy Hamilton helped with the financing and to get the payments to fit within my budget. This is my second vehicle from here and I came back because of the way I was treated when I bought my first vehicle. Ashley listened to what I wanted, was very friendly and knew what she was talking about, she was very knowledgeable about the vehicles and features we were discussing. And Jeremy is just an awesome guy, smart, friendly and hilarious! I felt as if I knew both of them my whole life and recommend to everyone who is looking to buy a vehicle to go to Crosstown. This was my second vehicle and wont be my last! Do yourself a favor, take the hassle out of buying a new vehicle, go see Ashley and Jeremy and let them make it a pleasant experience!

July 12, 2016

We couldn’t be happier that Ashley and Jeremy provided you with a great car buying experience. They are a true asset and we are lucky to have them on the Crosstown team. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle, please come back to visit anytime! Respectfully, Shellian Bremec Marketing Manager

Nathalie C

"Amazing Service!"

We traded in our new vehicle for a used vehicle hoping to get cashback. Manny (salesperson) and Husny (Used Car Lot Manager) gave us incredible service and they went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with the deal and sold us exactly what we wanted for the price we needed to respect. Today ... the power steering went on the car and they gave us a free loaner and such great service. Service is something that is hard to find, especially when it costs the retailler money. These guys didn't leave us stranded or stuck with the bill. They are taking care of us and I'm super impressed! Thanks so much Manny and Husny!!! You deserve this review!! I also want to note that Jeff was the one who came out to greet us in the lot that day and even though we were after hours, he encouraged us to come inside and talk to Manny. Everyone made us feel welcome and was super helpful!

July 12, 2016

On behalf us all of us at Crosstown, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Manny, Husny and Jeff! We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team. Enjoy your new vehicle and please come visit us again soon! Respectfully, Shellian Bremec Marketing Manager

AndrewKelly
7-09-2016

"Fantastic Service!"

Our experience at the dealership was first class! From the moment we arrived until the day we picked up the new truck we had exceptional service. Our salesperson, Mauricio Roa was friendly, honest and very personable! He made us feel at home and took very good care of us! We are very happy with the value we received for our trade in and happy with the deal we made on our new truck! We will definitely be back to crosstown when we are in the market for our next vehicle. We would recommend Mauricio to anyone who is looking for exceptional customer service!

July 12, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is wonderful to hear that Mauricio, Husny and Joy were able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Respectfully, Shellian Bremec Marketing Manager

chie
7-09-2016

"not happy with the service"

they left a scratch on our windshield! and they gave us wrong code for the car wash service twice! we we're not able to use it we just left. So disappointed.

Wordpass72
7-08-2016

"Best dealer ever. Jeff Caines"

Hes one hell of a salesman. Really knows his business. When i was on the lot i he was totally there for me the customer making me feel right at home. Ive never been dealt with such perfionalism and care.

Austin&Dawn
7-07-2016

"Great service!"

Just picked up our 2014 Dodge Ram sport 1500. Jeff.C was our sales rep and Lester was also helping us. They were both awesome and went above and beyond our expectations. Left with a great truck at a good price. Jeff even went above and beyond to help detail and clean the truck before we took it home. Overall it was a great experience and we highly recommend Crosstown Auto to anyone looking to buy new or used.

Lester