Crosstown Auto Centre

15520-123 Ave ,
Edmonton, Alberta T5V 1K5
Crosstown Auto Centre Info
About Crosstown Auto Centre

Located in Edmonton, AB, Crosstown Auto Centre is #1 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT retailer in Canada, and a certified Chrysler Five Star retailer committed to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction while offering the finest selection of new and used vehicles in the country. Crosstown Auto Centre belongs to the AutoCanada family of dealerships. AutoCanada is one of Canada’s largest multi-location automobile dealership groups, currently operating 48 franchised dealerships, comprised of 56 franchises, in eight provinces and has over 3,400 employees. AutoCanada currently sells Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, FIAT, Chevrolet, GMC, Buick, Cadillac, Infiniti, Nissan, Hyundai, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Audi, Volkswagen, Kia, BMW and MINI branded vehicles. In 2014, our dealerships sold approximately 57,000 vehicles and processed approximately 786,000 service and collision repair orders in our 822 service bays during that time. Friendly Staff and Environment At Crosstown Auto Centre we guarantee that your experience will be a pleasant one. Our dealership is made up of a very friendly staff that creates a very comfortable environment to make your purchasing process as least stressful as possible. When looking for used car dealers Edmonton offers our dealership is definitely one to consider. We make the process of your vehicle purchase as easy as 1-2-3! We know that looking for the right dealership to purchase your new vehicle can be difficult at times, but once you step into our dealership you can leave all your worries at the door. We offer great rates along with a great staff that will make purchasing a vehicle fun and enjoyable. Convenient Location Crosstown Auto Centre is one of the many used car dealers Edmonton has to offer and we are conveniently located at 15520 123 Ave. Drop by our dealership and meet with one of our knowledgeable and professional staff members who will be glad to assist you with any questions you may have.

About Crosstown Auto Centre Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Touchless Car Wash
  • Mopar Express
1,338 Dealership Reviews
MrWilson
5-01-2016

"Best vehicle purchase experience ever!"

So this has been a 3 year purchase process, when I first went to Crosstown my credit was pretty bad. They got me into a 2013 ram 1500 at a respectable rate and put together a plan to build my credit and eventually get the truck I've dreamed of. So a year late and another trip to Crosstown they put me in a 2014 ram 1500 at a lower interest rate and the same bi-weekly payments. After a year and a half, I drove off the lot Friday in a fully loaded 2016 Ram Rebel! At 0% and pretty much the same bi-weekly payments. They were willing to budge on price and even threw in a tonneau cover at no charge to me. I haven't been able to wipe the smile off my face. Thanks to Colin Dzurka on the previous 2 trucks and Jerry Joseph on the Rebel purchase. Will be recommending them to anyone I hear saying they are going to buy a new vehicle.

tedyee
4-28-2016

"Oil change"

It was great experience when I was getting my 2013 Grand Caravan for oil change, it was fast and after I was given all the details about the Van and Job well done

tedyee
4-28-2016

"Thanks to Jerry Joseph"

Our experience at CrossTown Auto was positive. We came in wanting to trade in our 2013 Grand Caravan and find the 2016. Everyone was polite every time I came into the dealership. Jerry helped us find the 2016 Van that we wanted and was always welcoming and friendly. He found us the Van! Thank you!

April 28, 2016

On behalf us all of us at Crosstown, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Jerry Joseph. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team. Enjoy your new Caravan and please come visit us again soon! Thank you again, Shellian Bremec Marketing Manager

angvoban
4-27-2016

"Thank you Jerry Joseph"

My experience at CrossTown Auto was positive. I came in wanting to trade in my vehicle and find an SUV. Everyone was polite every time I came into the dealership. Jerry helped me find the vehicle I wanted and was always welcoming and friendly. He found me a great option and made sure I was helped the entire way. Even got a gift with my purchase! Thank you!

marshall111
4-25-2016

"Grand Caravan Purchase"

Recently I purchased a 2016 Dodge Caravan. Nick was excellent to work with and was not pushy. He did not try to upsell me on a more expensive model than I wanted. Shaun was good to work with, although I did have to wait a half hour to see him. However, I was disappointed when, upon taking delivery of my new Grand Caravan, to note that there were no floor mats in the NEW vehicle and was told that the floor mats were extra. This was never mentioned during our negotiations.

hammerdownbrown
4-22-2016

"Oil change"

Went in for oil change, very pleasant people! However disappointed that service couldn't change day time running light while I was there, considering 20 minute job!

Swogan
4-21-2016

"Wonderful Service and a Heck of a Deal! "

Mazin was a wonderful salesperson! He was friendly and knowledgable and didn't waste our time. We ended up with a nicer vehicle than we thought we would be able to get and Mazin even bought us lunch! Jeremy was a breath of fresh air in finance, he explained everything clearly in a fun and personable manner. From my experience Crosstown Auto is a friendly no nonsense business that truely values the experience of their customers-- plus we got a heck of a deal!

April 25, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Crosstown and Mazin and Jeremy. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. We want every experience to be “five stars”! Glad to hear you love your new vehicle! Mazin, Jeremy and the team will be thrilled to hear your feedback! Respectfully, Shellian Bremec Marketing Manager

andrewk32
4-21-2016

"Express Lube Lanes always on top of things!"

I must say, usually I'm not a fan of dealerships, but Crosstown's Lube and Express lanes are the cats meow. I'm always greeted by pleasant and happy employees. Enthusiasm is something this place doesn't lack. My encounters with Cassandra, James and Teddy have been nothing but enjoyable. They make their best effort to make my experience enjoyable. Very pleased.

dnalushman
4-20-2016

"Daxton is amazing!"

We've dealt with another dealership before moving our service to Crosstown Auto and have to say it was the best decision. Daxton is amazing with service and customer service. She's very knowledgeable and takes time to explain things to us. She has great customer service. I would highly recommend Crosstown!

Daxton Boere

Kristen7
4-19-2016

"Amazing experience! Would highly recommend!"

I would highly recommend Crosstown Auto Centre, and specifically Moose Zarandah. Moose provided exceptional customer service, from start to finish, and exceeded all of my expectations. I purchased a Town & Country van from Moose and I am very happy with the entire experience. He listened to my “wish list” for a vehicle, answered all of my questions and provided honest recommendations regarding vehicles. Moose is extremely knowledgeable regarding vehicles, very professional and trustworthy and was always friendly and patient when I had questions. The entire purchase process was quick, efficient and Moose took care of all of the details with my trade in and purchase so that I did not have to worry about anything. It was a completely stress free and enjoyable experience. Moose coordinated everything for me and I greatly appreciated all of his help. When I picked up my new vehicle today, Moose took the time to show me all the features in my new van, explained everything and answered all my questions. He truly cares about his customers and it shows. I love my new van and I will definitely return to Crosstown Auto Centre for any future vehicle purchases. Thank you!

April 20, 2016

We would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing you and everyone else who visits Crosstown with only the best there is to offer. It’s so nice to hear that Moose helped to make your experience such a positive one. We wish you many happy miles in your new van. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Respectfully, Shellian Bremec Marketing Manager

1 - 10 of 1,338 results