Crosstown Auto Centre

Mary Anderson, Product Specialist, Crosstown Auto Centre

Mary Anderson

Product Specialist

January 03, 2017

"Amazing Experience Every Time!"

- erickaclarke

This is the second time this year I bought a car from Crosstown. Ashley Graham was my sales person each time and I wouldn't go anywhere else. I'm the pickiest customer ever and she made sure I got exactly what I wanted. The other staff was great, too, and catered to all of my needs. Love these guys!

December 30, 2016

"Great experience."

- Brent

Steve worked very hard to find the right vehicle for me and give me the best deal possible. Buying a new car is not something I generally look forward to, but Steve was really easy to deal with, didn't pressure me, and at the end of the day I got a vehicle that I think I'm going to love for a what I feel was the right price. Thank you very much Steve.

December 30, 2016

"Mauricio is the best!"

- Vanessa

As a family we decided to purchase a Van and we wanted Mauricio to help us. I could gladly feel his experience in the business and his expertise in customer service. We had the best experience ever and that is not easy when you are investing in a big purchase. Mauricio was able to make us extremely happy with our deal and with the new addition to our family: a Dodge Grand Caravan. Also we had a very nice experience through the whole process and with all departaments. Definitely the best dealership we have been to and I would absolutely recommend Crosstown and Mauricio to help you.

Used 2014 Ford F-150