Crosstown Auto Centre

Moose Zarandah

February 25, 2017

"Accomodating "

- Nomnom

He did the extra mile in helping us. He is very accomodating in finding the perfect vehicle for my family. I would definetly recommend him.

February 20, 2017

"Above and beyond!"

- Victoria Laidlaw

Allan was very attentive, thorough and informative about my service and maintenance needs. I appreciated his patience when explaining what I needed and why. Additionally, he was able to secure a discount for me without me even asking for it! I was impressed with his initiative to make my service visit as good as possible.

February 14, 2017

"Crosstown makes it easy and enjoyable"

- Mark Stinson

After having checked out other makes I decided to buy a Dodge Ram and am I ever glad I did ! The positive experience dealing with the Sales department (Guy), finance department (Moose) and the Parts / Service departments all smoothly coordinated by Guy Jeremy. I cannot compliment the staff at Crosstown for the way they go about doing their business. I am so happy I chose Crosstown to purchase my new truck.

Used 2014 Ford F-150