Crosstown Auto Centre

15520-123 Ave ,
Edmonton, Alberta T5V 1K5
Crosstown Auto Centre Info
About Crosstown Auto Centre

Located in Edmonton, AB, Crosstown Auto Centre is #1 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT retailer in Canada, and a certified Chrysler Five Star retailer committed to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction while offering the finest selection of new and used vehicles in the country. Crosstown Auto Centre belongs to the AutoCanada family of dealerships. AutoCanada is one of Canada’s largest multi-location automobile dealership groups, currently operating 48 franchised dealerships, comprised of 56 franchises, in eight provinces and has over 3,400 employees. AutoCanada currently sells Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, FIAT, Chevrolet, GMC, Buick, Cadillac, Infiniti, Nissan, Hyundai, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Audi, Volkswagen, Kia, BMW and MINI branded vehicles. In 2014, our dealerships sold approximately 57,000 vehicles and processed approximately 786,000 service and collision repair orders in our 822 service bays during that time. Friendly Staff and Environment At Crosstown Auto Centre we guarantee that your experience will be a pleasant one. Our dealership is made up of a very friendly staff that creates a very comfortable environment to make your purchasing process as least stressful as possible. When looking for used car dealers Edmonton offers our dealership is definitely one to consider. We make the process of your vehicle purchase as easy as 1-2-3! We know that looking for the right dealership to purchase your new vehicle can be difficult at times, but once you step into our dealership you can leave all your worries at the door. We offer great rates along with a great staff that will make purchasing a vehicle fun and enjoyable. Convenient Location Crosstown Auto Centre is one of the many used car dealers Edmonton has to offer and we are conveniently located at 15520 123 Ave. Drop by our dealership and meet with one of our knowledgeable and professional staff members who will be glad to assist you with any questions you may have.

About Crosstown Auto Centre Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Touchless Car Wash
  • Mopar Express
1,046 Dealership Reviews
Enyawave3
5/25/2015

"Amazing Customer Service!"

We did not wait for a very long time to have what we need. They are for customer satisfaction, not sales. Great auto center, great staff!

Joy:)
5/25/2015

""Awesome sales team""

I am very pleased to meet a great best customer service here in Crosstown Auto Center. They don't waste time that can't tell anything or doesn't produce anything now or in the furture. Very efficient, helpful and getting an understanding of the costumers needs and finding a solution. Thank's a lot! I would definitely recommend family and friends to this place.

Olivia Rasa

Ethan
5/24/2015

"Friendly and costumer oriented staff"

They provide me what i need and they give me so many options to choose from. It a great experience to be with them. Thanks to my new truck experience.

Olivia

Texasranger
5/23/2015

"Great Experience"

Working out of town and not able to actually visit the dealership was a challenge, Al Dewan made it easy for me. The whole deal was done over the phone and E-mail. Al not only gave me the best price I could find anywhere in Alberta and BC but even delivered the 2015 Ram 3500 DRW to my house in Calgary at no extra charge...I will be buying my next vehicle from Al. The Ram is a beast! Thanks!

Jeep guy
5/21/2015

"friendly and helpful staff make the deal."

Had a great experience here for the second time. COLIN was awesome deal with, and was quite patient with my exacting needs. He took the time to find the right Jeep for me, and made the entire deal a lot less stressful. The Gm and Marko in finance were great too. I would definitely recommend this dealer to people looking for a new Chrysler product!

May 22, 2015

We would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing you and everyone else who visits Crosstown with only the best there is to offer. It’s so nice to hear that Colin and Marko helped to make your experience such a positive one. Enjoy your new Jeep!! Thank you again, Shellian Bremec Marketing Manager

na1234

"Dodge Grand Caravan"

I had a great experience! Everyone is very helpful and respectful. They went out of their way to get me what I want and need. I love my van and would definitely recommend Crosstown!

May 22, 2015

Hearing that you had a great experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your recommendation means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Crosstown, we wish you many happy miles in your new van! We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Thank you again, Shellian Bremec Marketing Manager

Krishlen70

"Excellent Job"

I always passed by Crosstown while going to work but never thought I be here one day. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I got a new Dodge Journey, plus they gave me a 32 inch tv and some cash. My son was very happy with our new Journey.

May 22, 2015

Congratulations on your new Dodge Journey! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is wonderful to hear that Chester and Tony were able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy the TV! Respectfully, Shellian Bremec Marketing Manager

P&P

"Treated Well!"

Great place, plenty to see. Comfortable dealership with very helpful staff. Patrick and Shuke were patient and helpful and lined up multiple vehicles, colours and choices for us. They took great care and attention to us. Patrick was helpful on test drives and explaining all the features. Shuke got his exercise combing over the lot for another vehicle for us, and even went the extra mile at the end as he personally took our vehicle and filled it up. Mario, in finance was kind and setup everything for us, and Jeremy helped us out when we were back and Mario was off.

bk0271
5/20/2015

"friendly and helpfull"

a wide selection to choose from the large lots of inventory to meet every customers needs and wants. lots of seating area to relax while they work behind the scenes to get everything ready with a convenient snack bar for refreshments.

Brent Kaiser

poweredhorse
5/19/2015

"Increadibly fast and caring service "

The dealership is very comfortable the entire team is welcoming Tony and Jeremy made the process super I am 100 percent happy with everything. Saints

May 20, 2015

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your car-buying experience with us at Crosstown Auto. We wish you safe travels and many miles in your new vehicle and look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you, Shellian Bremec Marketing Manager

1 - 10 of 1,046 results