Crosstown Auto Centre

Crosstown Auto Centre

Call
Crosstown Auto Centre Info
About Crosstown Auto Centre

Located in Edmonton, AB, Crosstown Auto Centre is #1 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT retailer in Canada, and a certified Chrysler Five Star retailer committed to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction while offering the finest selection of new and used vehicles in the country. Crosstown Auto Centre belongs to the AutoCanada family of dealerships. AutoCanada is one of Canada's largest multi-location automobile dealership groups, currently operating 24 franchised dealerships in six provinces and has over 1,100 employees. AutoCanada currently sells Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, FIAT, Infiniti, Nissan, Hyundai, Subaru, Mitsubishi, and Volkswagen branded vehicles. In 2011, our dealerships sold approximately 28,000 vehicles and processed approximately 300,000 service and collision repair orders in our 333 service bays during that time. Friendly Staff and Environment At Crosstown Auto Centre we guarantee that your experience will be a pleasant one. Our dealership is made up of a very friendly staff that creates a very comfortable environment to make your purchasing process as least stressful as possible. When looking for used car dealers Edmonton offers our dealership is definitely one to consider. We make the process of your vehicle purchase as easy as 1-2-3! We know that looking for the right dealership to purchase your new vehicle can be difficult at times, but once you step into our dealership you can leave all your worries at the door. We offer great rates along with a great staff that will make purchasing a vehicle fun and enjoyable. Convenient Location Crosstown Auto Centre is one of the many used car dealers Edmonton has to offer and we are conveniently located at 15520 123 Ave. Drop by our dealership and meet with one of our knowledgeable and professional staff members who will be glad to assist you with any questions you may have. Don't have time to drop by? You can also give us a call at 1-888-980-6906. If you are still looking fo

About Crosstown Auto Centre Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Touchless Car Wash
  • Mopar Express

"The BEST"

We were so happy with our sales man Manny. He is knowledgable, energetic funny and just an all around great guy. We totally recommend him to any one looking for a vehicall he will make your day!! Thanks again Manny !!!

"Quick and efficient service!"

What we appreciated most about Moose was his honesty and friendliness. Not once did we feel pressured, or a bother with our million questions. When we sent a message to him via email, he was quick to respond. We were also fascinated how quick the whole process was. Before we knew it we were driving home with our new truck! Thanks Moose....You rock!

"love our new 200"

they gave us what we wanted and did a fine job financing it Cory and Adam were very helpful and not pushy or overbearing during our selection. they realized we knew what we wanted and did not want to settle for less and found us the vehicle we knew was right for us. their no pressure approach was quite relaxing and made for an excellent buying experience. Candice and Marko in finance were good to work with and overall the the buying process was excellent.

adam and , cory rines

"treated fairly"

Thanks to Sheila for the customer service on Friday 24/10/14 regarding the cabin air filter. Felt quality of previous visit was questionable as previous filter was incorrectly installed. Sheila ensured I was fairly treated ,

"Awesome service! Thanks Danny!!"

The service Danny provided for us was amazing! Very grateful for his energetic and enthusiastic attitude! I will be back again in the future for my children's vehicles because I know he will be ready and willing to assist us to get the best deals. He is always looking out for his customers to ensure they are completely satisfied! Keep up the great work Danny!

"Amazing...."

I have followed Cory from another dealership and when I am ready for another car as long as he is still in the industry it will be him I come to, he is always available to answer and help with any questions I may have, always addresses any concerns I have. I love my new used car and tell anyone who will listen where I got it as well as who helped me with it :)

Cory Rines

"purchased second truck"

great, could not ask for better service, treatment, my second truck i have bought from there in just a little over a year. i will be going back for my third when the time comes.

"Two new cars in a week!"

My girlfriend's car broke down and we needed a quick replacement. Manny was helpful in finding us a replacement and we are happy with our brand new Journey. When we had finalized our deal, we mentioned that we would like to get a work vehicle for me as I needed more space than the trunk of a car. He found us a brand new minivan that Chrysler was selling for $15000 off. I buried my negative equity and I'm finally driving a vehicle better suited to my needs. Thank you Manny!

"great service. "

Manny was awesome, went into thinking I could only get a used vehicle, he showed us that it would be the same amount for new vehicle, and it would be more reliable. I am very happy with my new vehicle and everything they were willing to do for us to get it. Thanks Manny!!!!

"Great service and great staff!"

Just purchased a 2014 Dodge Dart SXT and couldn't be happier with my experience with this dealership and its employees. Everywhere else I went to the salesmen were pushy, tried pressuring me into cars over my price range, and wanted to sell me cars that I didn't want. Jerry and Colin were absolutely the best, I felt comfortable, wasn't pressured into any cars over my price range or into a car I didn't want. These two guys made sure I got the best deal on my new car and trade in. I can honestly say out of all the other dealerships in the Edmonton area I went to (there were a lot!) this was the best one by far!

Reviews of Tony Surtida