Crosstown Auto Centre

Used Car Sales Manager

December 04, 2016

"My excellent visit"

- DvsOne

Let me start off by saying "outstanding work, and thank you for going the extra mile!" Dave (Super Dave) Gibson went above and beyond to get me a brand new vehicle with my less than perfect credit.

December 03, 2016

"A Service That Cares About My Investment As Much As I Do"

- Jeep Junky 42

Every visit provides the same great service: I)greeted with courtesy and professionalism 2)a clean safe environment 3)a clear description on what service was performed and no extra service unless pre-approved 4)service is done in a timely manner whenever possible 5)having a cafeteria, showroom and accessories dept. also helps pass time while waiting is great This type of service has been second to none in the 34 years I have been dealing with service departments.

December 01, 2016

"Excellent service for the first time buyer!!!!!"

- Brony23

I am a first time buyer and my friend recommend me to Chester Tiongson, he guided me up to details and always make a follow if I am satisfied, great job sir!!!!

Used 2014 Ford F-150