Crosstown Auto Centre

15520-123 Ave ,
Edmonton, Alberta T5V 1K5
Crosstown Auto Centre Info
About Crosstown Auto Centre

Located in Edmonton, AB, Crosstown Auto Centre is #1 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT retailer in Canada, and a certified Chrysler Five Star retailer committed to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction while offering the finest selection of new and used vehicles in the country. Crosstown Auto Centre belongs to the AutoCanada family of dealerships. AutoCanada is one of Canada’s largest multi-location automobile dealership groups, currently operating 48 franchised dealerships, comprised of 56 franchises, in eight provinces and has over 3,400 employees. AutoCanada currently sells Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, FIAT, Chevrolet, GMC, Buick, Cadillac, Infiniti, Nissan, Hyundai, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Audi, Volkswagen, Kia, BMW and MINI branded vehicles. In 2014, our dealerships sold approximately 57,000 vehicles and processed approximately 786,000 service and collision repair orders in our 822 service bays during that time. Friendly Staff and Environment At Crosstown Auto Centre we guarantee that your experience will be a pleasant one. Our dealership is made up of a very friendly staff that creates a very comfortable environment to make your purchasing process as least stressful as possible. When looking for used car dealers Edmonton offers our dealership is definitely one to consider. We make the process of your vehicle purchase as easy as 1-2-3! We know that looking for the right dealership to purchase your new vehicle can be difficult at times, but once you step into our dealership you can leave all your worries at the door. We offer great rates along with a great staff that will make purchasing a vehicle fun and enjoyable. Convenient Location Crosstown Auto Centre is one of the many used car dealers Edmonton has to offer and we are conveniently located at 15520 123 Ave. Drop by our dealership and meet with one of our knowledgeable and professional staff members who will be glad to assist you with any questions you may have.

About Crosstown Auto Centre Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Touchless Car Wash
  • Mopar Express
1,361 Dealership Reviews
happycamper
5-26-2016

"beyond excellent"

From the moment I entered the door and exited the dealership each person from sales to finance treated me not so much as a customer more like family. All of those involved in the sale of my vehicle were very friendly, patient and answered all my questions with detailed information. I will be back in the future for another vehicle or two hoping to find the same dedicated,trusted employees to make my car shopping easy. I recommend Crosstown Auto Center to anyone interested in purchasing a new or used vehicle from a great great team. EXCELLENT!

May 27, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We welcome you to the family. We strive for customer experiences like this, and could not be more pleased. We truly appreciate your business and hope to work with you for years to come. I will make sure that Husny, Jorge and Moose know how pleased you are with their service. Once again, welcome to the family and we sincerely hope you enjoy every single mile in your new vehicle! Sincerely, Shellian Bremec Marketing Manager

Jbarfoot
5-26-2016

"Awesome truck buying experience!"

Salesman was awesome. He worked with me to accommodate my needs and a deal was quickly made. This is my twelfth vehicle buying experience and it was by far the best ever. I'll be back!

May 26, 2016

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We truly appreciate your business and hope to work with you for years to come. I will make sure that Nick and Lyle know how pleased you are with their service. Once again, welcome to the family and we sincerely hope you enjoy every single mile in your new vehicle! Sincerely, Shellian Bremec Marketing Manager

runner88

"oil change"

Good service, spotless bays, polite staff, excellent waiting room, best coffee anywhere, quick turnaround, easy to get too, very well enformed technical staff and very patient with unruly customers!

dieselguy
5-25-2016

"Express lane service Dodge diesel"

May 13, 2016 Took my 2007 Dodge diesel in for express service, synthetic 5W-40 asked for type of oil Cassi knows her stuff Pennzoil good product, camshaft filer change- technician came over from service to complete; reset codes, lube. All done efficiently and quickly by Cassi, James, Teddy and Dean Thanks Guys

Cassi, Dean

Gaikyn

"Excellent salesmanship "

It was great service went out of his way to help me get the vehicle that I wanted. He took the time to find out what I wanted and needed. Then showed me vehicles that would match my needs. I was very happy with the service and professional service I received.

May 25, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feelings about Crosstown. Ismael is a valuable team member that goes above and beyond to meet our client’s needs, and we are so pleased that was your experience. We sincerely hope you enjoy every single mile in your new vehicle! Thank you very much for your feedback! Sincerely, Shellian Bremec Marketing Manager

Jodi
5-22-2016

"Great staff :-) "

Thanks Cassandra for your help- Crosstown staff are always very friendly and helpful when I need servicing for my car or have a problem, so always go to Crosstown :-)

Emily
5-22-2016

"More than a Dealership"

They understand the situation of the customer especially in the rough times of their life and look up for the solution to make ends meet. I highly recommend CROSSTOWN especially for the first time buyer of brand new or even used vehicle. Special thanks to Joe Medina , Robbie Gordash and Tony Surtida. Emily

Joe Medina,Robbie Gordash

May 25, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feelings about Crosstown Auto Centre. We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. I will make sure that Tony, Robbie and Joe know how pleased you are with their service. Once again, welcome to the family and we sincerely hope you enjoy every single mile in your new vehicle! Sincerely, Shellian Bremec Marketing Manager

DoDgE
5-20-2016

"quick lube"

In and out. Always never a problem. always welcoming and address the problems before hand. The free car wash is a bonus. Will be bring all three of my vehicles in on a regular.

Megmeg
5-18-2016

"Trade for new Dodge Journey 2016"

An excellent service in a friendly environment. Waiting period; not so long and we got want we wanted to with a good deal. I strongly recommend this dealer to others.

Katigonzalez
5-14-2016

"Exceptional salesperson"

After looking for weeks into getting a vehicle and the amount of stress from other dealerships trying to sell me anything they had just to get rid of off of their lot and mind convincing battles I was challenged with ,I finally was recommended to Mauricio Roa .What an exceptional salesperson, he actually took the time to listen, I felt he went out his way and beyond to make me happy and excited to buy a car. Definetly will recommend him without a doubt!!Excellent service!! :)

1 - 10 of 1,361 results