Crosstown Auto Centre

15520-123 Ave ,
Edmonton, Alberta T5V 1K5
Crosstown Auto Centre Info
About Crosstown Auto Centre

Located in Edmonton, AB, Crosstown Auto Centre is #1 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT retailer in Canada, and a certified Chrysler Five Star retailer committed to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction while offering the finest selection of new and used vehicles in the country. Crosstown Auto Centre belongs to the AutoCanada family of dealerships. AutoCanada is one of Canada’s largest multi-location automobile dealership groups, currently operating 48 franchised dealerships, comprised of 56 franchises, in eight provinces and has over 3,400 employees. AutoCanada currently sells Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, FIAT, Chevrolet, GMC, Buick, Cadillac, Infiniti, Nissan, Hyundai, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Audi, Volkswagen, Kia, BMW and MINI branded vehicles. In 2014, our dealerships sold approximately 57,000 vehicles and processed approximately 786,000 service and collision repair orders in our 822 service bays during that time. Friendly Staff and Environment At Crosstown Auto Centre we guarantee that your experience will be a pleasant one. Our dealership is made up of a very friendly staff that creates a very comfortable environment to make your purchasing process as least stressful as possible. When looking for used car dealers Edmonton offers our dealership is definitely one to consider. We make the process of your vehicle purchase as easy as 1-2-3! We know that looking for the right dealership to purchase your new vehicle can be difficult at times, but once you step into our dealership you can leave all your worries at the door. We offer great rates along with a great staff that will make purchasing a vehicle fun and enjoyable. Convenient Location Crosstown Auto Centre is one of the many used car dealers Edmonton has to offer and we are conveniently located at 15520 123 Ave. Drop by our dealership and meet with one of our knowledgeable and professional staff members who will be glad to assist you with any questions you may have.

About Crosstown Auto Centre Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Touchless Car Wash
  • Mopar Express
1,123 Dealership Reviews
TG
8/05/2015

"Respectful "

The salesman, Chris Lausch, was respectful and worked hard to find a match for my needs and keep it within my budget. He went above and beyond what others sales staff have done for me in the past. All staff were friendly and willing to help answer any questions or concerns that I had.

Kristao0103
8/04/2015

"Better then the best!!!!!"

I am telling you guys if you need or even want to purchase a new and used car please go and see the team at Crosstown Auto centre in Edmonton. They are just like family and you will be accommodated in every way. I would like to personaly thank Manny Hanna, Jeremy Hamilton and Husny Ismael my hat is off to you boys. It's always nice when the price is right. Thank you guys Krista & Matthew

Power wagon 2015
8/03/2015

"Salesman and Finance Advisor"

My wife and I had an excellent experience at Crosstown . Our salesman was very knowledgeable and friendly. We had a better experience with our financial advisor, he explain everything so we both understood and stayed late to get the job done.

M&CCrockett
8/01/2015

"Unrivaled"

After a horrendous experience with Capital Chrysler I told my husband I would never enter any Dodge dealership again. I explicitly told him that when he decided to trade his vehicle in he would also have to get something other than his beloved Ram. Being a couple where all decisions are equal, he reluctantly agreed. Well, until he told me he made an appointment at Crosstown. I was somewhat flabbergasted to say the least. He told me they had a phenomenal promotion going on and we would only go to check it out, we would not buy! I was apprehensive. Upon arrival we went to reception to ask for Megan who was to introduce us to our Product Specialist. Apparently my husband had already explained that we did not want any high pressure sales. We were then introduced to Patrick Rego, Prego, as he is called by his peers. After a few exchanged banters about his nickname Prego explained he was just finishing up with another client. We said we were okay to look around while we waited. Within a few minutes Prego approached us and introduced us to Moose, another Product Specialist. Prego apologised as he did not want to keep us waiting too long and that Moose would step in and help until he finalized his previous appointment. Genuine concern for customer satisfaction was already obvious. I am high maintenance and not afraid to say so. My husband wants a truck but I get to pick color and options, it’s the way we work. We sat down with Moose, again having a little fun with his name and I explained what had happened at the previous Dealership and he was sympathetic, but, not once down playing or using that to his advantage. Professional! He explained that he shoots from the hip and would not lead us in the wrong direction. We explained what we wanted and what numbers would work for us. He found what I wanted, the color, as I don’t do ordinary. It would have to be brought in from another Dealership in Alberta. He then found us something similar on the lot for us to take for a test drive. During this whole procedure Prego was keeping himself updated with our progress. Unfortunately, Moose had to step away from the Dealership for a personal matter. Prego was now able to give us his full attention. He located the vehicle we were to test drive. We took it out and discussed our options and how we felt about the proceeding thus far. We had nothing negative to say, except that the vehicle we test drove had more options than the one they would bring in for us. Now we had a conundrum! Again, I am high maintenance, I changed my mind. After what we all thought was going to be a very good deal it was realized that we had to start from scratch. We walked the lot to look at the “ordinary” colors. I decided on a new color and style. Now with Moose away and Prego called to a previous client, in steps Adam Najjar, New Car Sales Manager. He was brilliant and professional and happy to lend a hand while I was so indecisive. Shortly thereafter we had the full attention of all three professionals. Once a deal was made, we were taken up to finance where we were paired up with Lyle Najjar. Lyle as well was utmost professional, even when we explained we needed to be across town by a specific time for another appointment, he pressed forward and finalized our deal very quickly. To make this long story shorter, we spent the good part of our day with this team at Crosstown, not once realizing how long we had been there. We didn’t go in with the intention of purchasing. In the end we purchased a new vehicle and not once felt like we were pressured or that we were a “pain”. We left feeling like family. We are extremely satisfied. We will go back. We will also recommend these professionals to anyone that is looking.

Sheldon B
8/01/2015

"Great customer service"

The no pressure sales,and the friendliness of the staff,left me thinking why would you go to any other dealership? Sarah, the sales associate, Jeremy,finance,and "discount Dave" worked tirelessly to find us exactly what we wanted. The service staff was also very knowledgeable and didn't sell me what I didn't need, They treated us like family, it was a great experience,we bought three new vehicles,had a great time with great people,and made some new friends.

Tyler from service.....was friendly, knowledgeable,and honest

cespence
7/31/2015

"Happy Customer"

Patrick was fantastic to deal with, great personality. He was very patient and got us what we wanted. I will be back in the next year to buy another vehicle. Lyle in financing was super funny!

btaylor
7/31/2015

"Superior Service!"

i had a majour service package due for my Jeep Wrangler...and being duped before into things i did not need you could say iw as very hesitant...But after dealing with Daxton, my faith in service departments was re-stored.

Daxton Boere

Jackie

"Great place to buy"

Great people here, they found, what we wanted.After trying several other dealerships.Crosstown had a no pressure sales guy.They got us a great deal on a mini van,had the financing right away.The used car staff help keep my special needs kids busy, well we were doing business .A special thanks to Danny, Justin,Mario,Lyle,and the used car manager and the ladies at the front desk.Would have do this sooner,but we took our new mini van on our vacation, we put 5600 kl on it with no problems at all,Good place to buy, Danny and Justin were great to deal with and had a good sense of humor, Hat off to all the other sales staff that we dealt with.Thank You very much

Crosstown Auto Centre responded to this review

July 31, 2015

We would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing you and everyone else who visits Crosstown with only the best there is to offer. It’s so nice to hear that Danny, Justin, Mario and Lyle helped to make your experience such a positive one. Enjoy your new Caravan! Thank you again, Shellian Bremec Marketing Manager

Soccermomof2
7/30/2015

"Daxton Boere in the service dept was fantastic!"

I brought my minivan in to have some warranty work done on it and have never used this service department before. However, in the past I always dreaded it because I was often ignored for long periods of time and then pressured to purchase this, change that, etc. However, from the time I drove my vehicle in Daxton was efficient, courteous, and knowledgable. She did point out some things that needed attention but did not try and pressure me to address them that day. She promptly emailed me written findings about my vehicle and even called me periodically with updates. The service I received was amazing - I will definitely ask for her by name if I ever have to go back again :)

Daxton Boere

Jeep 2015

"Great Sales Team!"

This was my second time back to Crosstown to deal with Jennifer. I told Jennifer what type of vehicle I wanted and she brought it in from another dealership for me to look at. It was exactly what she promised and for the price that she promised with no surprises. Jennifer gave me the absolute best price for the vehicle with no BS, I really appreciated that she gave me the best price upfront and did not waste my time. When I did the paper work for the car I once again got deal with the same person as before. Lyle got all the paper work done quickly and made it super easy with no hassle for me. Dealing with Jennifer & Lyle was fantastic for the second time in a row! Their great service is exactly why I will recommend them and Crosstown to anyone and I will not hesitate to go back to crosstown for another vehicle in the future.

Crosstown Auto Centre responded to this review

July 31, 2015

On behalf us all of us at Crosstown, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Jennifer and Lyle! We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team. Enjoy your new vehicle and please come visit us again soon! Thank you again, Shellian Bremec Marketing Manager

1 - 10 of 1,123 results