Crosstown Auto Centre

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Closed

Crosstown Auto Centre

Crosstown Auto Centre Info
About Crosstown Auto Centre

Located in Edmonton, AB, Crosstown Auto Centre is #1 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT retailer in Canada, and a certified Chrysler Five Star retailer committed to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction while offering the finest selection of new and used vehicles in the country. Crosstown Auto Centre belongs to the AutoCanada family of dealerships. AutoCanada is one of Canada's largest multi-location automobile dealership groups, currently operating 24 franchised dealerships in six provinces and has over 1,100 employees. AutoCanada currently sells Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, FIAT, Infiniti, Nissan, Hyundai, Subaru, Mitsubishi, and Volkswagen branded vehicles. In 2011, our dealerships sold approximately 28,000 vehicles and processed approximately 300,000 service and collision repair orders in our 333 service bays during that time. Friendly Staff and Environment At Crosstown Auto Centre we guarantee that your experience will be a pleasant one. Our dealership is made up of a very friendly staff that creates a very comfortable environment to make your purchasing process as least stressful as possible. When looking for used car dealers Edmonton offers our dealership is definitely one to consider. We make the process of your vehicle purchase as easy as 1-2-3! We know that looking for the right dealership to purchase your new vehicle can be difficult at times, but once you step into our dealership you can leave all your worries at the door. We offer great rates along with a great staff that will make purchasing a vehicle fun and enjoyable. Convenient Location Crosstown Auto Centre is one of the many used car dealers Edmonton has to offer and we are conveniently located at 15520 123 Ave. Drop by our dealership and meet with one of our knowledgeable and professional staff members who will be glad to assist you with any questions you may have. Don't have time to drop by? You can also give us a call at 1-888-980-6906. If you are still looking fo

About Crosstown Auto Centre Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Touchless Car Wash
  • Mopar Express
cademars
2/28/2015

"2nd visit"

We brought our van in for a trade 2nd time around. It took awhile to make a deal but I guess Jennifer was quite busy. Just be prepared to wait for the financing approval cause it can take quite a bit of time.

SubhakarO
2/27/2015

"Friendly staff "

I would like to recommend Mr. Shuke, he is good salesperson give me the comfortable vehicle than what I expected, the deal was completed in 5 hrs I move out of the showroom with new Dodge Journey.?? I would like to thank Ms. kim king the first person who helped me with the service in crosstown.?? Business manager Mr. Lyle Nijjar a friendly person ?? Mr.chester tiongson is not friendly or helpful in the showroom ??

Roberta
2/27/2015

"Got it!"

Al was great to deal with and I was not uncomfortable at all. The Jeep I purchased is just what I was looking for. It has all the extras that I wanted and more. The color is even perfect so I got it!! Roberta

Mary Anne
2/26/2015

"negative thoughts about setting foot into a dealership..GONE"

As a single girl shopping for a new vehicle I was dreading the negotiation process. I walked in, was greeted immediately and had a conversation where I explained my fear about bad stories I heard about high pressure sales etc. Moose made it very simple. I said what I wanted he made it happen and shortly I said good bye to my trade in car was off with my new Jeep same day. Jerry explained all my vehicle options and set up my navigation system for me, really appreciated that and also Lyle did up my paperwork very efficiently. Thanks guys for making my experience so nice and I have to say every staff member and customer I saw had a smile on their face :)

aeron
2/25/2015

"cool staff and friendly ..easy to deal with ."

mark is a good salesperson! and he gave me a very nice deal and a nice car too so good job buddy!! cheers! yeah m

Shannalynn
2/23/2015

"Excellent service at the Mopar Express Lane "

I really appreciated how helpful, informative and friendly Phil was. I felt like he was treating me the way he would want someone to treat his own daughter. I will definitely be coming back here for future fast oil changes.

timmcdougall
2/21/2015

"Service contract"

This was the first time on purchasing a service contract. There was no hidden costs and was as advertised, it is well worth the price

Ibriham

Randy
2/18/2015

"I just keep coming back."

I have bought a total of 4 vehicles from this dealer. 2 within the last 2 years. I have no complaints from my sales representative. Jennifer Mileham listened to what my needs were, and to what my wants were. I never felt compromised at all during the sale. Even in the after sales when the was a discrepancy on the dealers part, Jennifer clarified and solved the problem with satisfactory results. Since my 3500 dually purchase is 2012, I have recommended and helped friends get some wicked deals through Crosstown. In 2014 I purchased a Dodge Durango Citadel, and Jennifer and Leah did everything right. I will be visiting the sales department again. - Not so sure about the body shop, in fact I probably wont visit there- but definatley the sales department - real service - real time.

Robin&Dale
2/17/2015

"Great Experience! Highly Recommend!!"

We had a great experience with Rod Elliott & Randy Mills. Rod helped us narrow down our requirements and found us the perfect truck. We had very specific needs, and his patience and expertise were invaluable. We took our truck in for servicing recently and Randy went above and beyond to give us fast and efficient service and also supplied us with important additional warranty information that we were not aware of. The staff are friendly and professional and we never felt rushed. We've been to many dealerships over the years, but this one we will be returning to and highly recommend to others! Dale & Robin

Randy Mills

Iphoenix1122
2/17/2015

"New Durango"

Service above and beyond with everyone involved, while finding me the perfect Durango in the short amount of time that I was in Edmonton. This it the fourth time I have purchased from crosstown. And I didn't think it was possible, but the service keeps getting better.

Ismael Mirza