Crosstown Auto Centre

15520-123 Ave ,
Edmonton, Alberta T5V 1K5
Crosstown Auto Centre Info
About Crosstown Auto Centre

Located in Edmonton, AB, Crosstown Auto Centre is #1 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT retailer in Canada, and a certified Chrysler Five Star retailer committed to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction while offering the finest selection of new and used vehicles in the country. Crosstown Auto Centre belongs to the AutoCanada family of dealerships. AutoCanada is one of Canada’s largest multi-location automobile dealership groups, currently operating 48 franchised dealerships, comprised of 56 franchises, in eight provinces and has over 3,400 employees. AutoCanada currently sells Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, FIAT, Chevrolet, GMC, Buick, Cadillac, Infiniti, Nissan, Hyundai, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Audi, Volkswagen, Kia, BMW and MINI branded vehicles. In 2014, our dealerships sold approximately 57,000 vehicles and processed approximately 786,000 service and collision repair orders in our 822 service bays during that time. Friendly Staff and Environment At Crosstown Auto Centre we guarantee that your experience will be a pleasant one. Our dealership is made up of a very friendly staff that creates a very comfortable environment to make your purchasing process as least stressful as possible. When looking for used car dealers Edmonton offers our dealership is definitely one to consider. We make the process of your vehicle purchase as easy as 1-2-3! We know that looking for the right dealership to purchase your new vehicle can be difficult at times, but once you step into our dealership you can leave all your worries at the door. We offer great rates along with a great staff that will make purchasing a vehicle fun and enjoyable. Convenient Location Crosstown Auto Centre is one of the many used car dealers Edmonton has to offer and we are conveniently located at 15520 123 Ave. Drop by our dealership and meet with one of our knowledgeable and professional staff members who will be glad to assist you with any questions you may have.

About Crosstown Auto Centre Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Touchless Car Wash
  • Mopar Express
1,096 Dealership Reviews
Carrit
7/07/2015

"Best customer service ever!"

From the minute I drove onto the lot until I picked up my new Jeep Cherokee 2 days later I was treated like their only customer. I received nothing but the best customer service from everyone I dealt with. Jorge was so friendly and accomodating from start to finish. He spent lots of time with me explaining all of the options on my vehicle and I never felt like he was trying to move on to someone else. Jerry Z sat and talked to me for a while as I was waiting to deal with financing and I wasnt left alone for more than a few minutes. Everyone was great and I would recommend Crosstown if you are looking for a vehicle. THANK YOU to everyone for an awesome experience.

Millie
7/06/2015

"Easiest/Fastest I've ever bought a vehicle."

Just like another clients title, This had to been the easiest fastest deal I have made at a car dealer. I was in and out of there driving my new truck within 3 hours. I wasn't even expecting to buy anything, just find out what my options were as my old truck was just written off a few days prior. I was recommended to Moose. Amazing guy!! He was able to get me in a brand new truck for a way better interest rate than what I was paying in my previous truck. Honestly really believe in Sliver lining's since this deal. He was friendly, knew what he was doing and was awesome when I had to bring in my two kids with me. Lyle was amazing finance guy as well, got us in and out in good timing. Answered all the questions we had, didn't hesitate to find the answer if he didn't know. All the other staff was super friendly. I highly recommend this dealer ship if you are in the market.

daltonmoser
7/04/2015

"very happy"

Was recommended Sarah, she found me the right car quickly and was a pleasure to deal with, Every one at cross town was great to work with and I felt like I was being treated like a person not a wallet.

chrisking1969
7/04/2015

"Easiest I've ever bought a vehicle!"

Fantastic service by Patrick Rego and Paul Bessette. They were both very helpful and were willing to go the extra mile to make sure that I got the vehicle that I not only wanted but needed. I will definetly be recommending both the dealership and the employees to family and friends.

morkoman

"2014 Ram Laramie"

Excellent, friendly, knowledgeable sales people, finance manager, service manager. First Ram truck I ever bought and I love it. Thanks to Scott, Marko, Pat, made my experience buy a Laramie very nice.

Ruth123

"Excellent Service"

The service we received at Crosstown was excellent. Our needs were listened to and we were well taken care of. Would definately deal with Patriick again!

justinlask@hotmail.com
7/02/2015

"No bs - listened to my needs "

After a year of salavating over new trucks, (originally gm dispositioned), I decided to say f it I'll try a dodge store. After Comparing prices and customer service, I was determined crosstown was the best. I Went in and was met by Murray. He was very friendly and not pushy. He asked me what I wanted in a truck, and I listed necessities. He showed me a dodge 1500 sport that I didn't even knew existed on their lot that had everything I wanted and nothing that I didn't ( that I would have ended up paying for because it was a cost of manufacturing). The truck was great. He let me take it for the weekend to show my girlfriend. I came back when he wasn't working ready to buy and met his brother justin. I don't know between the two of them who was more understanding/friendlier, but that was irrelevant. I told justin I wanted to see how much this would cost me per month. He said "great, but let me show you the vehicle one more time so you know exactly what your buying" He showed me a few more small features that made me fall in love with the truck even more so I'm pretty sure he knew I was hooked, but he didn't take advantage of me. We worked out a deal that made sense for both parties I'm 26 years old, and have about 60 more years of truck buying in me. These guys will deinately my first stop the next time I need a new truck!!!!

Robbie gordash

Crosstown Auto Centre responded to this review

July 02, 2015

We would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing you and everyone else who visits Crosstown with only the best there is to offer. It’s so nice to hear that Murray and Justin helped to make your experience such a positive one. Enjoy your new RAM 1500 Sport! Respectfully, Shellian Bremec Marketing Manager

Ferdz Abrera
7/01/2015

"Great Assistance and Support living outside Edmonton"

I am from Fort McMurray and I brought my all seasons tires to change and at the same time kilometer maintenance check. I am planning to move here in Edmonton (that was last June 1). Since, I don't want to bring back my spare tires due to there are no more extra place (Dodge Journey) during transportation of my staff back here in Edmonton, So with the great help and assistance given by Chester Tiongson and Allan Angeles to talked their boss and explained everything the situation they allowed me to keep and find me a place to store my spare winter tires for 10 days without any charges at all. Thank you guys for your assistance and support. I really much appreciated! GREAT HELP. Keep it up guys and regards to all. "MABUHAY"

Chester Tiongson, Allan Angeles

Peter
6/30/2015

"An Outstanding Experience"

I was shopping for a 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan, and was delighted to deal with Crosstown in general, and Al Dewan in particular. It was a "no nonsense" experience: I knew what I wanted, and there was no effort to upsell me. My timing (I wanted the car at a later date) was not a problem; nothing was a problem. Good and accurate information, decent people, a focus on the customer: all good.

Crosstown Auto Centre responded to this review

July 02, 2015

On behalf us all of us at Crosstown, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Al. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team. Enjoy your new Grand Caravan and please come visit us again soon! Thank you again! Shellian Bremec Marketing Manager

Fawnda
6/28/2015

"He's got your back"

I recommend this man !! Danny was a pleasure to deal with. He helped me and went the extra mile. It's been a few months since i bought my 2014 journey. I LOVE IT!! It beats my Ford Edge anyday. Think Danny when you come to crosstown.

1 - 10 of 1,096 results