Crosstown Auto Centre

15520-123 Ave ,
Edmonton, Alberta T5V 1K5
Crosstown Auto Centre Info
About Crosstown Auto Centre

Located in Edmonton, AB, Crosstown Auto Centre is #1 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT retailer in Canada, and a certified Chrysler Five Star retailer committed to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction while offering the finest selection of new and used vehicles in the country. Crosstown Auto Centre belongs to the AutoCanada family of dealerships. AutoCanada is one of Canada’s largest multi-location automobile dealership groups, currently operating 48 franchised dealerships, comprised of 56 franchises, in eight provinces and has over 3,400 employees. AutoCanada currently sells Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, FIAT, Chevrolet, GMC, Buick, Cadillac, Infiniti, Nissan, Hyundai, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Audi, Volkswagen, Kia, BMW and MINI branded vehicles. In 2014, our dealerships sold approximately 57,000 vehicles and processed approximately 786,000 service and collision repair orders in our 822 service bays during that time. Friendly Staff and Environment At Crosstown Auto Centre we guarantee that your experience will be a pleasant one. Our dealership is made up of a very friendly staff that creates a very comfortable environment to make your purchasing process as least stressful as possible. When looking for used car dealers Edmonton offers our dealership is definitely one to consider. We make the process of your vehicle purchase as easy as 1-2-3! We know that looking for the right dealership to purchase your new vehicle can be difficult at times, but once you step into our dealership you can leave all your worries at the door. We offer great rates along with a great staff that will make purchasing a vehicle fun and enjoyable. Convenient Location Crosstown Auto Centre is one of the many used car dealers Edmonton has to offer and we are conveniently located at 15520 123 Ave. Drop by our dealership and meet with one of our knowledgeable and professional staff members who will be glad to assist you with any questions you may have.

About Crosstown Auto Centre Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Touchless Car Wash
  • Mopar Express
1,424 Dealership Reviews
komusk1
8-29-2016

"Pat was awesome"

Excellent service from Pat.He helped me out with what I needed and got me the payments I wanted. I have been shopping at Crosstown for many years and will continue.

Alana.Oliva
8-29-2016

"Employee Customer Service - Service Department"

My service guy was Allan Angeles. He is great at his job. He has so much enthusiasm and care for his customers. After going through a couple recent issues with my vehicle, Allan reassured me and kept me up to date on what was going on. I felt he not only treated me as a customer, but as a member of the Crosstown Auto family. I was at ease knowing my vehicle was in good hands, that he was making sure everything that needed to be taken care of was indeed being done. He went above and beyond in assisting my concerns. Crosstown is very lucky to have him on their team. Keep up the amazing work Allan! Thank you!

Gargo
8-25-2016

"Awesome and easy trade!"

Excellent service from Crosstown and it's employees, I was in and out in no time! Thanks Pat and Moose for making everything easy, I love my new truck!

August 29, 2016

Congratulations on your new Truck! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is wonderful to hear that Pat and Moose were able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Respectfully, Shellian Bremec Marketing Manager

Allyson2016
8-23-2016

"First-Time Car Purchase"

The reason I gave a 4/5 rating is I believe there is always room for improvement. That being said, the 4/4 stars were well deserved. From the receptionist, my sales representative, sales manager and even the shop car-detailing young man were professional and comfortable to work with.

Yusef-Car Detailer

karlgunn
8-21-2016

"2nd new vehicle from this dealership"

We had an all around good experience purchasing our Jeep . Ashley went the extra mile for us and was quite knowledgeable of the vehicles she sells .I have dealt with Crosstown in the past when they were still located downtown. I have never had a bad experience and i will be back .

August 29, 2016

We couldn’t be happier that Ashley provided you with a great car buying experience. She is a true asset and we are lucky to have her on the Crosstown team. We hope you are enjoying your new Jeep, please come back to visit anytime! Respectfully, Shellian Bremec Marketing Manager

Rose85
8-18-2016

"Excellent experience all around! "

What the warm, happy great staff was able to do for finacing was shocking and amazing for me. All done in a timely manner with great communication.

Ahmad RAFEEK
8-17-2016

"Thank you Mauricio for such an excellent service "

I am very happy and pleased that I had the opportunity to deal with Mauricio not once but twice when I bought my Dodge Challenger last year and again this year when I bought my Dodge Ram 1500 sport I knew it has to be with Mauricio as he know what customer wants and he will make you a deal that you will be happy. Everything went very smooth and easy and fast. Thank you Mauricio for your execellent service and I 100% recommend his service to anyone who wants to buy a vehicle and be happy

August 29, 2016

On behalf us all of us at Crosstown, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Mauricio. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team. Enjoy your new vehicle and please come visit us again soon! Respectfully, Shellian Bremec Marketing Manager

UFA

"Awsome experience"

We found our experience in our purchase of a second vehicle to be the most pleasurable and completely stress free. From beginning to end it was absolutely wonderful. From when we walked into Crosstown we felt very comfortable about purchasing a new vehicle. Manny our salesman was honest and made sure that all our needs were met and he was a pleasure to work with. From finding the Jeep Sahara to test driving to explaining everything about the vehicle he was extremely helpful and informative. Marko helped us with the financing, He was friendly, warm, and answered all of our questions. He made sure that we understood everything about the Jeep and the financing side of the purchase. Our experience was so great that we came back a week later and purchased a Dodge Avenger for our son thru Manny and Marko! Thank you to Manny and Marko for everything!! We will definitely be back and will recommend Crosstown, Manny, and Marko to whoever is looking a new or used vehicle.

Customer
8-17-2016

"Oil change, Tire batch and car wash"

Quick service. Cassandra, the service manager in lube bay kept me updated and checked on me while I waited in patron waiting area. At self car wash, where I was having difficulty and ...actually ran through the car wash without washing the car..... Dwayne, a service worker who was waiting behind my car, came to my assistance and explained the process and then actually drove my car for me. He assured me and was very gracious. Thank you.

Dwayne, Nick, Teddy

Bugredd
8-09-2016

"2016 Dually"

Purchasing a new vehicle site unseen with particular wants and needs was a challenge. With that being said Nick stepped up and followed through to ensure everything that needed to get done was. He worked hard and I would like to thanks him for that, I won't hesitate to purchase another truck from him again.

August 09, 2016

On behalf us all of us at Crosstown, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Nick. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team. Enjoy your new vehicle and please come visit us again soon! Respectfully, Shellian Bremec Marketing Manager

1 - 10 of 1,424 results