Crosstown Auto Centre

15520-123 Ave ,
Edmonton, Alberta T5V 1K5
Crosstown Auto Centre Info
About Crosstown Auto Centre

Located in Edmonton, AB, Crosstown Auto Centre is #1 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT retailer in Canada, and a certified Chrysler Five Star retailer committed to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction while offering the finest selection of new and used vehicles in the country. Crosstown Auto Centre belongs to the AutoCanada family of dealerships. AutoCanada is one of Canada's largest multi-location automobile dealership groups, currently operating 24 franchised dealerships in six provinces and has over 1,100 employees. AutoCanada currently sells Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, FIAT, Infiniti, Nissan, Hyundai, Subaru, Mitsubishi, and Volkswagen branded vehicles. In 2011, our dealerships sold approximately 28,000 vehicles and processed approximately 300,000 service and collision repair orders in our 333 service bays during that time. Friendly Staff and Environment At Crosstown Auto Centre we guarantee that your experience will be a pleasant one. Our dealership is made up of a very friendly staff that creates a very comfortable environment to make your purchasing process as least stressful as possible. When looking for used car dealers Edmonton offers our dealership is definitely one to consider. We make the process of your vehicle purchase as easy as 1-2-3! We know that looking for the right dealership to purchase your new vehicle can be difficult at times, but once you step into our dealership you can leave all your worries at the door. We offer great rates along with a great staff that will make purchasing a vehicle fun and enjoyable. Convenient Location Crosstown Auto Centre is one of the many used car dealers Edmonton has to offer and we are conveniently located at 15520 123 Ave. Drop by our dealership and meet with one of our knowledgeable and professional staff members who will be glad to assist you with any questions you may have. Don't have time to drop by? You can also give us a call at 1-888-980-6906. If you are still looking fo

About Crosstown Auto Centre Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Touchless Car Wash
  • Mopar Express
CVye
3/29/2015

"Purchased new Pick Up"

Amazing people who were friendly and patient. They answered all of our questions, addressed all of our concerns and even held the deal for 2weeks until I could fly out to Edmonton.

Olivia

Sony
3/29/2015

"Totally awesome place to go for your next vehicle ..."

I did most of my dealing with Candace Fediuk over emails & text because I was very busy with my work. Everything was done for me by the time I reached the dealership...once there we where greeted with very friendly and helpful people...it was a awesome !! I felt like we really did matter to them..Trevor Bannert was a wonderful sales man and Marko Kamal the business manager was totally great..I would for sure tell all my friends and family about this dealership..AAAA+++++

rannie
3/28/2015

"Awesome experience..!!!!"

I was visited in crosstownautocentre Edmonton and met this guy, Chester Tiongson, Tony Surtida, and Jecris those guy are amazing excellent service. More power and moving forward with positive vibes. God bless.. rannie

eadahl
3/26/2015

"Sales Rep was very helpful"

Spoke with Al Dewan about what type of vehicle I was looking for and which features I wanted. He was able to find me the perfect vehicle at a very reasonable price and made the whole process of purchasing and receiving my vehicle very easy.

Buzsaw
3/24/2015

"Great experience!"

Outgoing and friendly personalities along with great customer service. Not intimidating and not pushy. Will definitely come back and will refer as many people as possible.

LisaC
3/23/2015

"Love my Jeep!"

I have bought three different vehicles from Al Dewan now and I have been extremely happy with his service. He is one of the friendliest and most knowledgeable people I know in the business and would highly recommend him!

nataliecope
3/23/2015

"Amazing Mazin"

We saw this vehicle online in Jan and it was a really great deal, too good to pass up. Mazin brought the van out for us to do a test drive, and after a short while it was clear that it was a good fit for our family. We had been driving a Malibu- A low to the ground sedan with not much space for anything. We have a handicapped son who will need wheelchair accessibility, and Mazin took us through the process. He was courteous and helpful with any details we needed dealt with. It was an amazing deal- he gave us a high trade in value for our car, and we have loved it ever since. Thank you Mazin!

cjay
3/22/2015

"the experience is awesome."

between paul, al, and mario our experience there was quick, efficient, well informed and pretty darn awesome. I liked the donuts and cake and customer lounge services. also loved free gift.

paul

Derek Yeomans
3/21/2015

"Great Experience"

I had the chance to deal with Mr. Russ Purdy and Mr. Mohamed Shuke in my search for a new vehicle. I was in a bit of a rush as I needed a new vehicle and the service/sales staff was great to deal with. I never felt rushed or pushed to make any decisions. They had my best interest in mind. I got the car I wanted at a lower price than I thought I was going to pay. Great customer service combined with truly friendly staff made the experience a cut above the rest.

tedyee
3/21/2015

"Tire repair"

Phil helped me fixed the problem I had with the Van (tire), I am very happy about his service supports. I can see why people use Crosstown. Thank you, Phil. Ted

Reviews of Al Dewan