Crosstown Auto Centre

Mary Anderson

Front Counter Parts

"Great experience. "

- Tyler cammock

I bought my first vehicle under my own name from Manny. Everything from financing to the insurance. Of course I was nervous and didn't know what to expect but Manny made it clear that he cares about his customers and likes to make people happy. He went above and beyond to find me the perfect truck. He was not going to let me leave this dealership undatisfied. I will defiantly be returning here to purchase future vehicles

"Excellent Service"

- stanley s mandap

Great people and excellent service. Listened to all my need and provide perfect service. It was truly a commendable experienced. Salute to Mr. Allan Angeles.

""Just what i wanted""

- Linda318

On Friday, March 17, I went to a different dealership and put a down payment on a black 2013 Grand Caravan. I thought I had found my van. On Saturday I had the urge to go to Crosstown and there I met Mazin Fakhreddine He showed me a black 2015 Grand Caravan, almost identical but two years newer, 1/3 less mileage and at a better price. I felt no pressure and he was very helpful and informative. I went to my bank, got a cheque and drove off the lot that very day. I went back to the first dealership and got my down payment back. They weren't happy and showed it. Oh, Well!

Used 2014 Ford F-150