Crosstown Auto Centre

Fleet Sales Manager

April 25, 2017

"Durango happy "

- Lilswihun

I was looking for a new Durango, after visiting a couple dealerships (they couldn't be bothered) I reached out to Crosstown. My email was immediately responded to and my search was dealt with not only professionalism but enthusiasm! Two days later I travelled to Edmonton to check out the 2 models I was interested in. A brief 20 minutes in the dealership and we were talking prices and drawing up papers. Over to the finance department where I could have sat all day and 'visited' Ashley and Marco not only made the experience wonderful but full of fun!! I was so completely blown away by an awesome experience! I would highly recommend Crosstown; as well go back for future needs.

April 25, 2017

"New Vehicle Purchase"

- CEK

We returned to Crosstown to buy our third new vehicle in two years. David Comrie was awesome in making the deal happen. Marco did a great job telling us about the benefits of extended warranty and buying oil changes. We feel dealing with Crosstown is always a good experience - the Service Dept, the Parts Counter and the great Bristo Restaurant is always a pleasure to deal with. The staff always goes the extra mile to make each visit positive and good. Truly enjoy the car wash benefit. During our dealings in purchasing our vehicle we were not pressured or pushed into making a decision, we had visited the showroom more than once, and when we were ready to make the decision to purchase, it was a smooth dealing with the salesman. It was a good feeling when we arrived to pick up our vehicle and it was inside waiting for us, while it was snowing outside! Thank you Crosstown.

April 24, 2017

"Traded Vehicle from a 2014 Chev truck to a 2017 Dodge Ram"

- Linda Pirart

Went to the dealership to get an oil change on previous 2014 Chev Silverado truck vehicle, and ended up buying a new 2017 dodge Ram truck 1500. Dealt with Saleperson Hadi and Joy in finance. Would recommend them to others. Thanks Again for everything. Regards, Mr & Mrs. Robert Pirart

Used 2014 Ford F-150