Crosstown Auto Centre

Product Specialist

August 11, 2017

"Respectful Employee/Fair Presentation"

- LaBaui

Jecris gave us fair deal. Even presented various options and the pros and cons. Never felt being pushed to decide right away. Very respectful and confident of what his product is. Truly a Product Specialist. Husny- If you have concerns,he is the best person to talk to. He delivers result right on the spot. Husni will take your problems and worries right away ( on your purchased car, though😃). Very straightforward person.

Jecris Bautista
Husny Ismael

August 09, 2017

"Easy to talk with and they listen"

- You

I started on line, went in spoke to the same person. Explained what I wanted talked to sales manager and they went to work on getting me just that , nothing more nothing less. I've delt with a few at outher dealers who only up sell and lowball your trade . Finance word with me as well, I was in and out

Ashley Graham
Michael Caddarao
Adam El Najjar

August 08, 2017

"Salesman Was Awesome "

- Jeepgurl27

Billy (Bilal) was my salesman and I can not say enough good stuff about him! He proves he truly cares about his customers and listens to their needs. He made the stressful task of buying a vehicle easy and enjoyable for me. Many times he went over and above what I thought a salesman would normally do. Even well after my vehicle was purchased and off the lot he still made time to answer any questions or concerns I had afterwards. I would 100% recommend him to anyone looking to buy a vehicle! With all that being said I did have a few undesirable hiccups during the sit in with the finance guy and it's the only reason I didn't give a full 5 stars. But again even in this instance Billy stepped in to help ensure I was getting exactly what I wanted and nothing extra.

Bilal Elmustapha