Crosstown Auto Centre

15520-123 Ave ,
Edmonton, Alberta T5V 1K5
Crosstown Auto Centre Info
About Crosstown Auto Centre

Located in Edmonton, AB, Crosstown Auto Centre is #1 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT retailer in Canada, and a certified Chrysler Five Star retailer committed to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction while offering the finest selection of new and used vehicles in the country. Crosstown Auto Centre belongs to the AutoCanada family of dealerships. AutoCanada is one of Canada’s largest multi-location automobile dealership groups, currently operating 48 franchised dealerships, comprised of 56 franchises, in eight provinces and has over 3,400 employees. AutoCanada currently sells Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, FIAT, Chevrolet, GMC, Buick, Cadillac, Infiniti, Nissan, Hyundai, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Audi, Volkswagen, Kia, BMW and MINI branded vehicles. In 2014, our dealerships sold approximately 57,000 vehicles and processed approximately 786,000 service and collision repair orders in our 822 service bays during that time. Friendly Staff and Environment At Crosstown Auto Centre we guarantee that your experience will be a pleasant one. Our dealership is made up of a very friendly staff that creates a very comfortable environment to make your purchasing process as least stressful as possible. When looking for used car dealers Edmonton offers our dealership is definitely one to consider. We make the process of your vehicle purchase as easy as 1-2-3! We know that looking for the right dealership to purchase your new vehicle can be difficult at times, but once you step into our dealership you can leave all your worries at the door. We offer great rates along with a great staff that will make purchasing a vehicle fun and enjoyable. Convenient Location Crosstown Auto Centre is one of the many used car dealers Edmonton has to offer and we are conveniently located at 15520 123 Ave. Drop by our dealership and meet with one of our knowledgeable and professional staff members who will be glad to assist you with any questions you may have.

About Crosstown Auto Centre Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Touchless Car Wash
  • Mopar Express
1,380 Dealership Reviews
lavernec13
6-28-2016

"Nick Marando Customer Review"

I was very impressed with the service I received at Crosstown with Nick, he was professional and friendly made me feel like a part of the family. Nick was in contact with me via text or phone-calls kept me updated as to what was going on with my deal. I felt that I was being very well taken care of and that he respected me as a person. He asked me what I wanted and he delivered on his promises and exceeded my expectations ! If you want to be treated with respect then I recommend going to Nick at Crosstown :) Exceptional service and exceptionally amazing people! Laverne Cardinal

Jeep girl
6-26-2016

"Very happy"

I've had lots of negative experience over my car buying years. However, dealing with this company and their employees have been a pleasure. This is my second time purchasing a new vehicle here and I have nothing but praise for their service, adaptabily and friendliness as well as respect.

JTAlatan
6-25-2016

"Excellent service!"

This is our second purchase of a vehicle. My husband and I are very happy of their excellent service. We would highly recommend Crosstown to our family and friends.

dodgeguy
6-24-2016

"Staff extremly helpfull . "

Everyone I dealt with where extremely friendly and knowledgeable. It was a very positive experience. The staff I dealt with where extremely friendly and knowable.

Ferdz
6-23-2016

"STRIKE ONCE MORE!! EXCELLENT SERVICE PERFORMANCE"

Yesterday, I have a schedule for Safety Recall Service S08 Power Steering. I was provided with Excellent Service rendered one of your employees, Mr. Allan Angeles (Service Advisory). He helped me to solved not only the recall service other than that, I feel something rare noise coming from my transmission gear. Now when I tested to drive and come back home I feel more comfortable and Safety First given to my family. Once Again, "Great service makes your customers feel that we CARE" Chester Tiongson- Thanks for the test drive... Regards, Ferdz

Cory
6-23-2016

"Great deals great ppl and great lunch "

Was treated just like a famley member was taken care of from the moment I went on the door

candy
6-20-2016

"absolutely"

All of them were very accomodating. Credits to Ms. May for assisting me well. Checking all the best vehicle that suits my budget but with great features as well and perfect for my family. Mr. Moose is great too. Overall With the employees they were all good and nice.

Ira2016
6-17-2016

"New Ram Power Wagon purchase"

I had been looking at used Rams for over a year when I walked into the showroom at Crosstown. There was a 2016 Ram Power Wagon and the price was excellent with easily affordable monthly payments. Then I find out there is a no interest event happening which made a great difference.as well. I met with Dave Comrie and he was no BS here is what we can do for you and then he suggested I take the Power Wagon next day and see if it was the right truck. So I did, within 2 hours I was back and signing the sales papers. Marko Kamal sales manager, was excellent to deal with as well - very professional and easy to talk to. Overall the best experience I have had buying a new vehicle and recommend Crosstown to everyone!

Crosstown Auto Centre responded to this review

June 20, 2016

Congratulations on your new RAM! We welcome you to the family. We strive for customer experiences like this, and could not be more pleased. We truly appreciate your business and hope to work with you for years to come. I will make sure that Dave Comrie and Marko Kamal know how pleased you are with their service. Once again, welcome to the family and we sincerely hope you enjoy every single mile in your new truck! Sincerely, Shellian Bremec Marketing Manager

Rocky
6-17-2016

"Great service and selection"

This is the second Dodge minivan we have purchased at Crosstown Motors. Both times the sales person we dealt with was helpful and interested in our specific needs and requirements. Several options were presented for us to choose from. Service was excellent with timely follow-up and communication. We appreciated the fact that we got good information and facts, with minimum hype and hard sell. One minor disappointment was that the final payments and price were higher than originally quoted. So beware of those extra / hidden charges and fees (extended warranty, etc). Be sure to ask and understand the extra fees, and remember it is your right to say "NO" to any of them.

KatherinePost
6-16-2016

"Fast, no-fuss oil change"

I went in to get an oil change and was in and out within 25 minutes. Of course they tried to upsell other "recommended" services but i declined and they didn't push it. Good service, friendly staff, my go-to dealership in Edmonton.

Khalif Mousa