Crosby Volkswagen

About Crosby Volkswagen

About Crosby Volkswagen Learn More

VWBlanche
1-16-2016

"Great people providing great service!"

Customer service at its best! Andrew, Christine and Brooke were all fabulous to deal with! They provided answered to all my questions, were patient with me while we worked out my budget and went the extra mile to make it all come together. That kind of customer service is rare these days. Thank you for making my dream of getting myself a VW golf car come true!

Christine Soeiro

ofox42
12-24-2015

"No idea what they're doing"

I've been dealing with this issue almost since I got the car, which was April 1st 2014, the first time I brought this up was in August. It's an intermittent issue that I can't reproduce but I have provided plenty of evidence of it happening. When listening to Bluetooth, randomly, the sound will completely cut out and I will head nothing but a high pitched tone. Turning off my phone doesn't fix it, switching to another input and the back doesn't fix it. I should say that if I switch to FM for example, the sound does work. I have provided videos of the problem, which happens every 2 weeks, give or take and seemingly has gotten worse. Don't get me wrong, the dealer has tried to fix it with help from Volkswagen but at this point I'm convinced they have no idea what's going on and are trying to place the blame on my equipment. Crosby replaced the stereo 3 or 4 times and the MDI unit once, each time, after two weeks or so the problem comes back. They finally told me the problem was my phone not being compatible with the car, a Google Nexus 5 (wot?), I need a new phone anyway so I bought a one plus two. Two weeks later it happened again! This time Crosby and VW told me that I needed to use a mainstream phone as somehow, the Nexus 5, made by LG isn't mainstream enough. Okay, I ended up borrowing an iphone4 from a friend and probably a week later, the same problem happened again!! The dealer had told me that the same tone issue happens in Passats due to corrosion issues with the amplifier, how in the world does this happen due to a manufacturers defect in Passats but on my Jetta, it's related to my device? At this point the deal basically told me there is nothing else they can do and closed the issue. I now have to deal with customer relations, they are pretty unresponsive. Crosby isn't totally to blame, but they are the representative of VW. In short, VW has no idea what they're doing. Update: Customer relations has now passed the buck on this issue. They're sticking to the compatibility argument and refuse to help me any further. I would strongly advise against anybody getting a Volkswagen product.

Kathleen Martin

1.8TJetta
10-13-2015

"Excellent Experience"

Just bought my new Jetta from Crosby. Buying experience was great. Everybody was very friendly and knowledgable about the vehicles. Absolutely no pressure to purchase. I would definitely recommend them.

chrisGTI
10-06-2015

"Great Overall Experience"

I was extremely satisfied with my recent experience purchasing a new GTI from Erik. He was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable and was always prompt to answer any questions I had as well as provide me with regular updates on the delivery of the car. Even when I decided to change my order from a 2015 to a 2016 model he made the process easy and hassle free. I am looking forward to dealing with Erik again on my next purchase and will be highly recommending him and Crosby VW.

RooneyGLI
9-27-2015

"Excellent Overall"

I recently purchased a Jetta GLI from Erik at Crosby VW and was extremely impressed with his patience and professionalism as I had no idea what kind of car I wanted and changed my mind several times. Erik was very helpful and knowledgeable throughout the process and I could not be happier with my purchase!!!

dework
9-22-2015

"Our Touareg Purchase Experience "

I have bought many new vehicles in the past 50 years of driving,my dealing with Crosby VW was a plesant and professional experience. Eric was very knowledgeable and obliging with my wife and I. Recommending Crosby VW along with Eric as a great sales team is an easy decision .

Shawn G
9-19-2015

"Honest and Friendly"

My car buying experience was an enjoyable one, Erik was a very friendly and knowledgeable person who answered every question I had with ease. Crosby VW is lucky to have associates like him I will be back!

Prare10
8-27-2015

"Made the buying process very easy for me"

Andrew provided great customer service through the whole buying process. He was great with follow ups and was able to answer any questions I had in real time. Even after my purchase he would reach out to see how my new vehicle was working out.

MSJetta
8-26-2015

"Superior service from a true professional!"

When we first meet Erik we found him to be approachable, knowledgeable and, an all around phenomenal representative of Crosby Volkswagen Audi. We had a truly enjoyable experience and, will recommend Volkswagen to our friends and family. We will however insist, they see no one else but him!

Christine Soeiro

LuvVW
8-20-2015

"Very streamlined buying process."

Friendly staff with prompt responses to all enquiries. We appreciated that we were not pressured, in any way, to take a car that was not our first choice. All or our concerns/questions were taken care of. Thank you for a positive experience.

Reviews of Andrew Somerton