Crosby Volkswagen

About Crosby Volkswagen Learn More

vwluver123
5/18/2015

"100% Professional"

This was my second purchase at Crosby VW, but since the sales rep that I dealt with previously had moved on I dealt with Andrew this time. Andrew has sold Volkswagens for eons, consequently he is very knowledgable about his product, he was able to answer the majority of my questions without having to look up the information. It was a pleasant change from having to deal with people that know little about the product that they are selling. Once I had made my choice of vehicle, trim-line, options and colour, Andrew went to work and was able to find a vehicle that met all of my choices. He then worked overtime to make the numbers work for me. All-in-all, Andrew is a thorough professional, a rare occurrence in this industry. If you're in the market for a car, a Volkswagen from the Crosby-Somerton tandem can't be beat!

Jonathonastle
5/11/2015

"Goes to show not all VW dealerships are the same."

Have purchased a few VW cars in the past with various VW dealerships with not so pleasant experiences, as soon as I walked into Cosby VW to purchase my next vehicle I knew this dealership was not like the past ones I dealt with, I was not pressured at all and had the opportunity to meet one of the best salesman I have dealt with in the past Andrew Somerton was very knowledgeable with the VW product and was able to answer any questions I had, not once did I feel pressured with Andrew and just overall made it a stress free experience. Andrea the finance manager was also a pleasure to deal with and was very prompt and helpful in dealing with some minor issues I encountered with the deal. Great job to all the crew at Crosby VW!!

Jan G
5/09/2015

"Nice work Andrew!"

It had been quite some time since I had been to car dealerships to purchase a new vehicle. I was not looking forward to it. What a surprise! Andrew answered all of our questions, made us feel at ease and did not push. Purchasing my new Passat was a pleasant experience with customer service plus. Thanks Andrew.

IEllis
5/02/2015

"Andrew is the man!"

After going to a number of dealerships (7+), Andrew stood out alone as the only guy looking out for us, instead of his cut of the deal. There are no sales tactics here. Andrew provided a stress free and friendly environment, and went out of his way to find dealership incentives for us. We were very happy with his knowledgeable expertise and friendly nature.

megan simms
4/30/2015

"Stress free experience! "

My experience purchasing a vehicle with Andrew and this dealership went very smoothly. He helped me find the exact car I was looking for, and coordinated our schedules very well to get all of the paperwork complete in a timely manner. I know he even worked late a few evenings just to speed up the process. I am very happy and excited about my new Jetta! Thanks Crosby Volkswagen!

Taylor
4/21/2015

"Great experience! "

My husband and I just recently purchased a new Passat through Erik. He was not pushy and very professional. Also, very knowledgeable and was able to answer all of our questions. We were very impressed with the quick turnaround time for the delivery of the car. Overall we had a great experience with Crosby, from my first initial meeting with Erik right up to delivery with Brooke and we would definitely recommend them in the future.

Andrea and Landry
4/09/2015

"Our Passat..."

Erik is truly excellent at what he does! When my husband and I first met Erik we were very impressed. He listened to our needs and wants and helped us purchase a pretty sweet car! He is not pushy and did not try to "up-sell" us. Erik helped us get the best bang for our buck and offered us some great deals! We will definitely recommend Erik to our friends and family. Andrea and Brooke you are also very good at what you do! You helped make the paperwork and delivery so easy for us. Crosby has a great team!

mkovnats
4/09/2015

"Simply - THE BEST"

the whole experience was terrific - the conversation about the choice, the price and the documentation and the delivery was smooth, easy and without any problem. A pleasure to deal with people who know ther product and their jobs - Jer is one of those professionals! Jer was repsonsive and followed up after delivery. Brooke was the delivery person and was exceedingy helpful.

AdamL
4/07/2015

"Shame on Crosby"

I've been going to Crosby for years. My A6 broke down right in front of their dealership in Kitchener. Engine temperature was 130. I walk in and tell them my car is not drivable. They tell me they won't even look at if for two weeks. My dealership left me stranded. I have a picture of my Audi being towed away from the Audi dealership sot that it can be repaired. That's not good service.

Cannot remember name but not listed above

Crosby Volkswagen responded to this review

April 11, 2015

Our sincere apologies. We're very sorry to hear about your poor experience with our service team. We'd really love the opportunity to discuss it with you and attempt to rectify it. You can reach our Audi Service Manager, Morgan Catton, at mcatton@crosbyvwaudi.com or by contacting the dealership at 519-894-9300 and asking for him. We appreciate client feedback and we hope to hear from you soon.

zana
3/31/2015

"Great service"

Jeremiah , such is great experience. He answered all my questions, I had a lot. Good understanding of my needs. everything went so easy. Car as clean, all paper work was done quickly. Thank you very much for everything! From now on you will be my car man!

Reviews of Brooke Williamson