Crosby Volkswagen

Product Specialist

June 05, 2017

"Great experience"

- Jan

I am so happy with my new Golf. Jill was very informative and helpful, and easy to deal with. I went in on a Wednesday, and on Thursday my new toy was waiting for me. I couldn't be happier, and we will be going back to see Jill in the fall for a second vehicle.

Jil Vaivars

June 02, 2017

""Jetta" Jarrett Neal"

- PhilMegs

This was my first experience with a dealership and Jarrett really knocked it out of the park. My wife and I felt really comfortable from the time we first sat at his desk to the moment we drove off the lot in our new vehicle. Jarrett was knowledgeable about the vehicle and was able to answer all (mostly my wife's) questions about the car and the leasing process. We love the car. Thanks again for all of your help.

May 15, 2017

"excellent service"

- honeybee

we purchased our first vehicle from this dealer and Jarrett was an excellent sales man. He spent a lot of time with us to answer all our questions and stayed past his work hours to accommodate us.

Used 2013 Volkswagen Jetta, $13899