Crosby Volkswagen

Product Specialist

August 17, 2017

"Outstanding dealership experience"

- My red Ride

We had a 2013 VW TDI Passat and were looking at options while deciding what to do about our diesel vehicle. After hours of homework and numerous visits & test drives with other dealers, we ultimately returned to VW because of overall quality of the product. We opted for the TDI trade in against the purchase of a new vehicle. The overall experience was wonderful, all staff are very professional and in particular, our experience with Chris Sousa made us realize we made the right decision. Chris is professional, respectful and has a wonderful sense of humor, who put up with my numerous questions, concerns and demands. I decided on a new 2017 Jetta TSI, but was particular about getting Highline model, with navigation, the technology package and was looking for a particular colour, Rudy Red Metallic. A Jetta in this particular colour with all my requirements wasn’t in the immediate inventory, but Chris went to work searching the various inventories for the vehicle I wanted. Chris found a vehicle and a deal was struck and when the vehicle arrived at Crosby VW and we had a look at it, I was extremely impressed. We were so impressed with Chris’ work ethic that my wife and I decided to purchase a second vehicle to replace another. We are now a complete VW family with a Ruby Red Jetta Highline and a Midnight Blue Golf TSI. Thanks for the outstanding work by Chris Sousa and all the help from Kate Martin and Luke Ozugowshi. It was the people of this dealership that made the difference and made the experience positive. This is a relationship we hope to maintain for a long time. Well done!

Chris Sousa
Other Employees : Kate Martin

August 14, 2017

"Refreshing customer experience"

- thanksfortreatingmelikeahuman

Buying your first car as a young woman isn't fun. After visiting a ton of dealerships who treated me like a child, would only speak to my boyfriend (who wasn't buying the car), and wouldn't respect my opinion or research, I was elated to experience the professionalism and helpful attitudes that the Crosby VW team exhibited.

James Carmean

July 25, 2017

"Love my Jetta GLi "

- GBajwa76

Jil was very helpful, informative in helping me get my Jetta. This is my first German vehicle ever since I have had my license since 1993 and she made the buying process very smooth. I would recommend Jil and the Crosby VW team in a heartbeat

Jil Vaivars