Crosby Volkswagen

About Crosby Volkswagen Learn More

Happy VW Owner
7/29/2015

"Great Experience"

Had a great experience buying my new car. Very quick response to all my questions and concerns. It all happened so fast, in no time I was driving my new car!

srb
7/20/2015

"My sincere thanks to you all fot a great experience"

Loved the experience, love the car. Thanks to everybody who contributed to this experience. I can not find enough good things to say. You folks went off the charts in trying to please me. You succeeded perfectly. Thank you. ps. A special thanks to Kathleen who, restored my shattered faith in Volkswagen. I went to Crosby with a problem created by another dealer. I left with my faith restored in VW and a brand new Passat. All the very best to you and your staff, Roland.

Mark - Oakville
7/15/2015

"Oustanding customer service"

From the moment I sent in my online query to the time I picked up my car, I was treated to outstanding customer service. Andrew returned my phone calls or emails promptly. I received a thank you email for visiting the dealership. There was lots of clear communication and things were ready when they said they would be ready. I received a thank you email after purchasing the car and one to ask how things were going with the car. This is the what everyone should expect but don't often receive. I only wish I purchased my other VW from Andrew and Crosby VW.

Dianne
7/14/2015

"Walked in and bought a car"

I had had a not-great experience at another dealership. When I came to Crosby, Andrew got right to business and we sealed a deal very quickly. It was fast and efficient, and I got what I wanted. Crosby had many personnel on the case (finance, orientation) and everyone was pleasant and professional to deal with. When one necessary signature was overlooked, a representative came to my house! I'm pretty pleased.

Abc123
7/12/2015

"Bad attitude "

Bad attitude, never answer your phone, offer you the highest price, and try to hide any discount even Volkswagen offers. Worst sales I met ever!

mickir
7/07/2015

"Professional"

This is my second purchase at Crosby within the last year and both times I have been very impressed with their sales team. (Thanks for your help last year, Deon...) Last week Erik helped me decide on a Jetta TDi Highline and I took delivery of the new car last night. From start to finish, Erik handled himself and the sales process in a very calm, helpful and professional way. Over the last 25 years I have recruited, hired, trained and managed a team of over 200 professional salespeople so I can tell you that people like Erik are hard to find. Thanks again, Erik. Well done. Mike

Rob
6/23/2015

"Great Experience"

Great experience from my recent purchase at Crosby Volkswagen. The knowledgeable sales team made my car buying decision easy. Erik Lowrick was very helpful with the trade in of my old car through to the purchase of my new Jetta. It was a pleasure working with Erik.

Pizzadiva
6/23/2015

"They care!!!!"

I can't say enough about the staff at Crosby Volkswagen. Each time I've gone I've had nothing but good service. My recent visit topped the cake. KATIE, who is awesome, not only made sure I got home after dropping off my car, but also sent a car to take me back to VW to pick it up again. It saved me inconveniencing someone else! Best of all, she was so thoughtful but texting me when my car was ready rather than calling and waking me up after I casually mentioned I was working a night shift and needed sleep. That really made me feel like that's a person/company who cares. I will definitely continue to go back!!!

Katie

mattz19
6/07/2015

"Simply the worst Volkswagen dealer in the area"

I don't know if other reviews are faked or maybe rated by themselves, but this place is simply the worst in tri-cities. I quoted vw golf from 3 different Volkswagen dealers in the area. Cambridge offered the best deal with 950 discount, then Waterloo with 600 discount and one free maintenance. Crosby offered 0 discount :). Because I live close to Crosby, I went there for a test drive. Sales are sitting there doing nothing. No one ever welcomed us. Finally one sales came slowly and showed us som cars without even offered us a test drive. Basically I would never go there to purchase a car.

Crosby Volkswagen responded to this review

June 08, 2015

Hello - We apologize for the poor experience.We're disappointed to hear that you weren't greeted in a prompt and friendly manner, and that our service level didn't improve from there. Please contact our Sales Manager, Deon Van Der Watt at 519-894-9300 or dvanderwatt@crosbyvwaudi.com. We'd like to address it with you.

vwluver123
5/18/2015

"100% Professional"

This was my second purchase at Crosby VW, but since the sales rep that I dealt with previously had moved on I dealt with Andrew this time. Andrew has sold Volkswagens for eons, consequently he is very knowledgable about his product, he was able to answer the majority of my questions without having to look up the information. It was a pleasant change from having to deal with people that know little about the product that they are selling. Once I had made my choice of vehicle, trim-line, options and colour, Andrew went to work and was able to find a vehicle that met all of my choices. He then worked overtime to make the numbers work for me. All-in-all, Andrew is a thorough professional, a rare occurrence in this industry. If you're in the market for a car, a Volkswagen from the Crosby-Somerton tandem can't be beat!

Reviews of Andrew Somerton