Crosby Volkswagen

Product Specialist

January 10, 2017

"Love my Jetta"

- Charles Van Alphen

I had a terrific experience buying my Jetta. Jill was extremely helpful. Her experience and outgoing positive personality was great. Thanks Jill! Also, Luke was very helpful as well. The dealership can be very proud of these two individuals.

January 10, 2017

"Love my new VW Golf TSI "

- Josh

I went car shopping one day and was able to make it to vw an hour before they closed on a Friday. Jil spotted me sitting in the red golf tsi in the show room and immediately helped me out and stayed past closing time. She was super helpful, answered all of my 1000 questions and I also felt like she genuinely got me! she understood my needs in a car and got me in the golf tsi trendline for test drive. Fell in love with it instantly, but upgraded to the highline (a little more luxurious). Came back Saturday morning and test drove the car again, she answered all the other 1000 questions I had and was not pushy at all, and understood I needed to sleep on the thought. I came back Tuesday and signed the papers. Luke, was very helpful to work with for financing and is a great guy! Thank you both for my awesome experience and my amazingly fun car! I'll definitely come back to get my next car.

January 05, 2017

"Great VW Purchase Experience!"

- izzy_fc

We had a great experience in dealing with Crosby VW - everyone we dealt with were very helpful and informative. Jill was exceptionally personable and got us a great deal! We purchased a pre-certfiied Touareg and are extremely happy with the vehicle so far. Professional and friendly dealership! Definitely recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle!