Crosby Volkswagen

Chris  Sousa, Product Specialist, Crosby Volkswagen

Chris Sousa

Product Specialist

February 25, 2017

"Absolutely great experience overall!"

- Melindamcneice

In early January I was on the hunt to buy my first car, in order to commute to Mississauga. I found a 2013 Jetta that was a great deal and went right into Crosby for a test drive. We dealt with James, who is very personable, professional and makes you feel welcome. He was extremely knowledgeable and helped me make the decision on my car, which definitely was the right one, as I love it. James and Luke (financing) were fantastic through the whole process, and made it so easy and stress free to purchase my first car!

February 22, 2017

"Purchase of 2017 Jetta Highline"

- Leslee S

Jil Vaivars is a warm and professional sales product specialist who was able to zero in on my personal taste in cars and find me exactly what I wanted. She also went it of her way to find me best pricing. The whole team at Crosbys was friendly and contributed to my satisfying experience in a timely manner! I highly recommend Jil and Crosbys.

February 13, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Alexg

Jarrett was great. Very professional and informative. He made purchasing my Jetta an easy decision. I would recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle!

Used 2013 Ford Escape, $14499