Crosby Volkswagen

James Carmean

March 21, 2017

"Great experience!!"

- Donna1

The staff were excellent! Chris made the experience a very positive one. He made us feel welcome and was genuinely interested in what we wanted and answered all our questions. We were also very pleased with the service and assistance from Luke. All the folks at Crosby's have been very welcoming, helpful and anxious to do whatever was needed to ensure a positive experience. We could not have asked for anything more!! Thank you Chris, Luke and all the staff who made this process so easy!

March 13, 2017

"Golf R Dream Car"

- dp

I went in, having fully vetted, priced, optioned and researched the Golf R, and, to my pleasant surprise, Jarrett was able to complement my research by answering every single question before, during and after test driving both an R and a GTI. I was continually impressed by his product knowledge, and, his customer service was superb. The stress and angst of dealing with a new car purchase was non-existent and I commend Jarrett for his charismatic and everlasting professionalism. On the day I picked up my car, everything went perfect, and, Jarrett shared in the excitement of picking up my dream car which I have wanted since I first saw the 2004 Mk4 R32.

March 09, 2017

"Professional and helpful service!"

- VWGolf

Purchased a Golf GTI, Chris and Luke were incredibly helpful. I was from out of town, they made the process simple and care free. I would definitely recommend Crosby Volkswagen.

Used 2013 Volkswagen Jetta, $10999