Crosby Volkswagen

About Crosby Volkswagen

About Crosby Volkswagen Learn More

Jesse
6-17-2016

"2015 Golf GTI purchase "

This was the first time I'd purchased from a dealer and must say the Jil made the experience both pleasurable and stress free. I never felt pressured, and and I felt like my needs and wants were actually being heard. Jil was kind, knowledgable, efficient, and was very prompt in responding to emails or returning my phone calls. I would fully recommend Crosby Volkswagen to anyone looking for a new VW.

Taylor
6-11-2016

"2016 GLI with Jarrett Neal"

Recently, I purchased a sleek new GLI from Jarrett and the rest of the team at Crosby Volkswagen. The process from start to finish was smooth and effortless. Sometimes in the digital age the transition from online to in-person can be challenging but Jarrett was on pace every step of the way. From putting in the request for more information on the VW corporate site to an initial response from him was within hours. Coordinating my working hours with dealership hours wasn't an issue as most of our communication was done via email. Jarrett is knowledgable, professionally, and enthusiastic. I think in many ways he was more excited about the car than I was, of course until I saw the final product sitting in the delivery bay waiting to be driven onto the street. Without hesitation I would recommend Jarrett and Crosby VW to anybody searching for a VW or any car for that matter. There are already some colleagues looking to trade-in their 3 series and A4s for the new 2016 GLI.

Alexandra
6-06-2016

"2016 Jetta Purchase"

I recently purchased my first car (2016 Jetta) from Crosby Volkwagen with Jil. She provided me with all of the necessary information and quotes that I requested without hesitation, even after changing my mind several times. I was thoroughly impressed with her knowledge, kindness, and quick response time - and would gladly recommend her (and the Crosby dealership) to anyone I know looking to purchase a vehicle.

Roger
6-06-2016

"2016 Jetta Purchase"

Dealing with Jil was a pleasure. All questions, quotes and follow up were done with a warm professionalism. No pressure to look at other options or services only the information provided for one’s consideration. I would recommend Crosby’s to anyone looking to purchase a VW vehicle or service.

Bishops of Cambridge On
6-01-2016

"2016 Golf R with Jil Vaivars"

We recently purchased our 2016 Golf R from Crosby Volkswagen with Jil. I have to say that we were very impressed with the level of service and feedback I received from Jil and the Crosby family. They were very professional and took the time to listen to my specific needs. The car is incredible and we love it everytime we go for a drive. We will always recommend Crosby Vw to all my family and friends. Thank you to the Crosby Team for your services. Jil keep up the great work! Cheers!

Sean Singh
5-26-2016

"Awesome experience"

I went to Crosby VW in Kitchener because I've heard nothing but good things from people I work with (including an owner of an R8!). Chris helped me out, he answered all my questions I had about the car. At the time I needed a car very fast for a new job I was starting the following week. The team did everything they could to help me out, and I love my new golf R! I've already started telling people what a good experience I've had…go see for yourself, and I can promise you won't be dissapointed.

DC
5-24-2016

"New 2016 Tiguan"

First new car in 30 years. Received GREAT customer service from Jarrett Neal in Sales and Christine Soeiro in Finance. They made purchasing a new car a great experience. Both were extremely helpful in answering all my questions.

Christine Soeiro

Mike from KW
4-25-2016

"Chris Sousa was AMAZING!"

Purchased a 2016 Tiguan R-Line from Chris. He was fabulous to deal with. Listened carefully and with purpose. Was dead straightforward in terms of discussing the issues around our deal. Stayed focused on getting to YES in our negotiations. Was polite, professional and personable throughout. I highly recommend him and the dealership.

Chris Sousa

Maverich
2-18-2016

"Complete lack of trust and professional courtesy!"

As someone who has purchased 3 vehicles from Crosby VW, I can honestly say I will not be back again as my experience last weekend trying to activate my $500 TDI card was a horrific waste of my Saturday afternoon, and the last nail in the coffin of my dealings with Crosby VW. My 2012 Passat TDI is under my corp name for tax purposes. My ownership and my license both have my signature. All my service invoices have the same mailing address. There's no reason to believe anyone other than myself would own the company, yet because I didn't have my Certificate of Incorporation and and shareholder docs, the two ladies behind the service counter would not activate my card. I told them I was the owner, and would gladly write a written statement to that point. I did so, and they decided they didn't know if they could active the card or not, so decided to call their manager, Kathleen Martin, who then decided to argue the definition of a "legal document" by proxy of her customer service agents knowing full well my signature was on everything, and had they looked up my name in their computer they could have verified I had purchased several vehicles from them in the past, and had no reason to lie or be deceitful. Instead, I had to travel 30 minutes to my accountant's house to retrieve the necessary documents to prove ownership. What really bothered me was when I returned with my Certificate of Incorporation and shareholders docs is the customer service agents didn't even need copies to send into VW for confirmation! This was something they could have used their own discretion on but instead decided NOT to trust that I was telling the truth. Oh well... I was considering trading in the Passat for a Q7 TDI in the spring, however I think we'll be looking at X5s now instead.

Kathleen Martin, the two ladies working behind the service counter February 13th, 2016

VWBlanche
1-16-2016

"Great people providing great service!"

Customer service at its best! Andrew, Christine and Brooke were all fabulous to deal with! They provided answered to all my questions, were patient with me while we worked out my budget and went the extra mile to make it all come together. That kind of customer service is rare these days. Thank you for making my dream of getting myself a VW golf car come true!

Christine Soeiro, Andrew Somerton