Crosby Volkswagen

About Crosby Volkswagen Learn More

Rob
6/23/2015

"Great Experience"

Great experience from my recent purchase at Crosby Volkswagen. The knowledgeable sales team made my car buying decision easy. Erik Lowrick was very helpful with the trade in of my old car through to the purchase of my new Jetta. It was a pleasure working with Erik.

Pizzadiva
6/23/2015

"They care!!!!"

I can't say enough about the staff at Crosby Volkswagen. Each time I've gone I've had nothing but good service. My recent visit topped the cake. KATIE, who is awesome, not only made sure I got home after dropping off my car, but also sent a car to take me back to VW to pick it up again. It saved me inconveniencing someone else! Best of all, she was so thoughtful but texting me when my car was ready rather than calling and waking me up after I casually mentioned I was working a night shift and needed sleep. That really made me feel like that's a person/company who cares. I will definitely continue to go back!!!

Katie

mattz19
6/07/2015

"Simply the worst Volkswagen dealer in the area"

I don't know if other reviews are faked or maybe rated by themselves, but this place is simply the worst in tri-cities. I quoted vw golf from 3 different Volkswagen dealers in the area. Cambridge offered the best deal with 950 discount, then Waterloo with 600 discount and one free maintenance. Crosby offered 0 discount :). Because I live close to Crosby, I went there for a test drive. Sales are sitting there doing nothing. No one ever welcomed us. Finally one sales came slowly and showed us som cars without even offered us a test drive. Basically I would never go there to purchase a car.

Crosby Volkswagen responded to this review

June 08, 2015

Hello - We apologize for the poor experience.We're disappointed to hear that you weren't greeted in a prompt and friendly manner, and that our service level didn't improve from there. Please contact our Sales Manager, Deon Van Der Watt at 519-894-9300 or dvanderwatt@crosbyvwaudi.com. We'd like to address it with you.

vwluver123
5/18/2015

"100% Professional"

This was my second purchase at Crosby VW, but since the sales rep that I dealt with previously had moved on I dealt with Andrew this time. Andrew has sold Volkswagens for eons, consequently he is very knowledgable about his product, he was able to answer the majority of my questions without having to look up the information. It was a pleasant change from having to deal with people that know little about the product that they are selling. Once I had made my choice of vehicle, trim-line, options and colour, Andrew went to work and was able to find a vehicle that met all of my choices. He then worked overtime to make the numbers work for me. All-in-all, Andrew is a thorough professional, a rare occurrence in this industry. If you're in the market for a car, a Volkswagen from the Crosby-Somerton tandem can't be beat!

Jonathonastle
5/11/2015

"Goes to show not all VW dealerships are the same."

Have purchased a few VW cars in the past with various VW dealerships with not so pleasant experiences, as soon as I walked into Cosby VW to purchase my next vehicle I knew this dealership was not like the past ones I dealt with, I was not pressured at all and had the opportunity to meet one of the best salesman I have dealt with in the past Andrew Somerton was very knowledgeable with the VW product and was able to answer any questions I had, not once did I feel pressured with Andrew and just overall made it a stress free experience. Andrea the finance manager was also a pleasure to deal with and was very prompt and helpful in dealing with some minor issues I encountered with the deal. Great job to all the crew at Crosby VW!!

Jan G
5/09/2015

"Nice work Andrew!"

It had been quite some time since I had been to car dealerships to purchase a new vehicle. I was not looking forward to it. What a surprise! Andrew answered all of our questions, made us feel at ease and did not push. Purchasing my new Passat was a pleasant experience with customer service plus. Thanks Andrew.

IEllis
5/02/2015

"Andrew is the man!"

After going to a number of dealerships (7+), Andrew stood out alone as the only guy looking out for us, instead of his cut of the deal. There are no sales tactics here. Andrew provided a stress free and friendly environment, and went out of his way to find dealership incentives for us. We were very happy with his knowledgeable expertise and friendly nature.

megan simms
4/30/2015

"Stress free experience! "

My experience purchasing a vehicle with Andrew and this dealership went very smoothly. He helped me find the exact car I was looking for, and coordinated our schedules very well to get all of the paperwork complete in a timely manner. I know he even worked late a few evenings just to speed up the process. I am very happy and excited about my new Jetta! Thanks Crosby Volkswagen!

Taylor
4/21/2015

"Great experience! "

My husband and I just recently purchased a new Passat through Erik. He was not pushy and very professional. Also, very knowledgeable and was able to answer all of our questions. We were very impressed with the quick turnaround time for the delivery of the car. Overall we had a great experience with Crosby, from my first initial meeting with Erik right up to delivery with Brooke and we would definitely recommend them in the future.

Andrea and Landry
4/09/2015

"Our Passat..."

Erik is truly excellent at what he does! When my husband and I first met Erik we were very impressed. He listened to our needs and wants and helped us purchase a pretty sweet car! He is not pushy and did not try to "up-sell" us. Erik helped us get the best bang for our buck and offered us some great deals! We will definitely recommend Erik to our friends and family. Andrea and Brooke you are also very good at what you do! You helped make the paperwork and delivery so easy for us. Crosby has a great team!

Reviews of Brooke Williamson