Car-On Auto Sales

Sales Representative

August 16, 2017

"Kia Optima purchas "

- Reilly.tondreau

I bought my first financed car from car on auto and I can genuinely say that Mario took the time to take me out showing me cars at my pace and making sure that I was not pressured or being misguided when buying the car. I came in from January -February and ended up buying the car in July so I was definitely coming back and forth. Richard , Mario, And Alex made sure that my car was not only suited to me , but that I could afford it and that the brakes were fixed before I purchased the car. Class A organization.

Mario Brunet
Simon Caron

August 15, 2017

"Great experience "

- Patrick Pelletier

Me and my family bought 6 cars in total from car on from Kevin and we where really happy with r purchases they did not rush and they are extremely kind

August 14, 2017

"Class x 100%"

- MyRav4

Highly recommend . Professional service with zero pressure, no pushy sales person. Kevin was great, along with all staff. They catered to my timeline, not theirs, very important.

Used 2017 Chevrolet Cruze, $17946