Car-On Auto Sales

Sales Representative

August 18, 2017

"Excellent People"

- Karren

Just wanted to let you know that we were very happy with our car buying experience with Wade & Dan. Very friendly and professional service all around ! Thank you - and we love the new Yaris !

Wade Kerr

August 16, 2017

"Kia Optima purchas "

- Reilly.tondreau

I bought my first financed car from car on auto and I can genuinely say that Mario took the time to take me out showing me cars at my pace and making sure that I was not pressured or being misguided when buying the car. I came in from January -February and ended up buying the car in July so I was definitely coming back and forth. Richard , Mario, And Alex made sure that my car was not only suited to me , but that I could afford it and that the brakes were fixed before I purchased the car. Class A organization.

Mario Brunet
Simon Caron
Richard Brault

August 15, 2017

"Great experience "

- Patrick Pelletier

Me and my family bought 6 cars in total from car on from Kevin and we where really happy with r purchases they did not rush and they are extremely kind

Kevin Purdy