Car-On Auto Sales

Richard Brault, Finance Manager, Car-On Auto Sales

June 24, 2017

"First Car"

- Salima

I was looking for purchasing my first car, but I had no idea where to start. I called in and booked an appointment. I met Mario and he was very honest, kind, professional and very informative. He knew his stuff and was able to answer all my questions. The best part of it all no pressure what so ever. I had a great experince and a great car. Thank you so Much Mario, Richard and Simon. I am really happy.

Simon Caron

June 21, 2017

"Awesome customer service! "

- Cassandra Casey

Wade and Simon were both amazing guys, and new what they were talking about. They made me feel very comfortable and feel relax about the whole car situation! I would recommend these two guys to anyone to buy a car. I thank them both for everything again

Wade Kerr
Other Employees : Simon

June 20, 2017

"A wonderful experience of getting my first car"

- He Li (Kyle)

I've got my G2 license in January, but keep looking for a used car with a decent price. Thanks to the sales Mario, who is a nice and duteous friend, telling anything that I questioned about. Finally, I found it on Car-on, which is a good-looking and clean 2014 Mazda 6. The great condition of this car made me fall in love with it at the first sight. Meanwhile, Richard helped me out when I had some insurance problem. If you are looking for a nice used car, I strongly recommend you Car-on.

Used 2011 Cadillac SRX, $21816