Alix Toyota

Alix Toyota Info

Max
6/01/2015

"Liars or Lazy?"

Had the alternator broken. Still on the warranty and knew it. The first time the guy rang me, he said how much this was going to cost, plus said that I MUST change the battery, because it was done. I changed the battery myself 1 month ago, everything was fine, never had a prob. He didn't even check if the alternator was on warranty. Felt like a lazy friday end of the day business. Said that he would check on Monday. Fine, I said. But don't touch the battery, just boost it, I'm pretty sure that it's still good. Monday morning, calls me back. Tells me what I already know. Insists that I get a new battery. I had to say no again. The guy said ok that's your decision but I'm going to write it in the file so if there's a problem that's not our fault. 15 pm no news. Had to ring them to ask if my car was ready. Oh yes of course it is. Am I suppose to guess myself or is it your job? BTW, he says, we left the battery on charge for a while and it looks fine. Seriously?! Do I have to talk about the long waiting time when I went to get the car back, not even a look from anybody to say I saw you, I'm coming to help you, thanks for waiting? Just pay and leave, man. This is all they want. Did not even bothered to complain to them directly. Just won't go again. The first time was as bad as this one. Should have learned my lesson.

don't know man they never presented themselves

ZABIBI
1/27/2015

"HORRIBLE NIGHTMARE DEALER"

WOW THIS PLACE SUCKS, CAR WAS :"INSPECTED" WHEN I LEFT LOT THE CAR BACK WHEEL FROZE AND SMOKED UP, THE FINANCE GUY PASMINA OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT WAS THE WORST SALESPERSON TRYING TO SELL EXTENDED WARRANTY ( HE IS THE FINANCE MANAGER) HE GOT SO AGITATED I THREATENED TO NOT BUY CAR ( WISH I DID) THEY TOLD ME IT WAS IND OF TOYOTA CERTIFIED WHATEVER THAT MEANS, I HAD TO FIX THERE SHODDY REPAIR WORK ON HANDBRAKE, FROM SALES ( EVEN PRICING BUT THATS MY FAULT I'M THE SUCKER) TO FINANCING TO SERVICE JUST A DISASTER DEALER

PASMINA

canamtl
4/12/2014

"mauvaise expérience"

trop de pression pour vous faire signer. je suis allée voir un compétiteur qui m'a donné un prix inférieur de 2000 $ sur une corolla.

lanthier

cc99
1/29/2013

"I bought a new pair of wiper blades in Dec at this..."

I bought a new pair of wiper blades in Dec at this dealer. One week later, one of them did not work. I went back to this dealer to get them fixed as I could not see on one side. An employee even came outside to see that when I used anti-freeeze that one side turned to ice- as the blade was totally missing the glass. The dealer did not change it and told me it was too cold to. I said that doesn't make sense. I need to SEE when I drive. Second person said "it's because it's too cold". My thoughts are: if you have lived in Canada your whole life.. your wipers still work when it is cold. I have never heard such a ridiculous answer not to change them.

3 employees