AM Ford

2793 Highway Drive , Trail , British Columbia V1R 2T1 Directions

...and take advantage of all we have to offer with ourCertified Dealership Program.

1 Review of AM Ford

August 26, 2013

"I went to the dealership looking to see what they had to..."

- amorrison5

I went to the dealership looking to see what they had to offer. I got to test drive an Escape and fell in love with it. When I was in the dealership, every person said hello and was very welcoming. The owner Dan, was around and talking to all the people in the dealership and was very friendly. The process of paper work which can usually be tedious, was quick and thorough, and very well explained. I knew exactly what I was getting for what I was paying. They answered all of my questions, and did not treated me like gold. It did not feel like it was about the sale, more about the relationship and rapport of the people, the purchase was secondary to the feeling. For anyone looking to buy, I would highly recommend them. They look at what your budget is, and find you what best suits your personal needs based on the amount. Best personal service and care I have ever received from any dealership!!! I live more than 2 hours away and would recommend anyone I know to take those hours because of how well they treat their customers. Its worth the trip!

Dan Ashman, Paul Caron, DJ Ashmans