Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Gordon Foulds

April 23, 2019

"Best dealership! "

- HondaBC

This was our first time purchasing a vehichle brand new and we couldn’t have been happier! I would absolutely recommend Cindy! She gave us a great deal and made us feel very comfortable and educated on how the vehicle works. We are so happy!!!!

April 08, 2019

"Excellent service"

- Megan1

This is my second car I’ve bought from Cindy, she’s extremely knowledgeable and amazing to deal with! Quick and easy I got my new HRV that I’m inlove with!!

April 08, 2019

"Best experience ever!"

- JustineB

Cindy was so in touch with my needs for a new vehicle! She made it fun and eased my nerves with her bright personality! I will never go anywhere else to purchase a vehicle again! I strongly suggest going to Honda, and making sure Cindy is the one to personally help you make the RIGHT decision on your next vehicle purchase!

Jasmin Siemens