Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sales Advisor

February 12, 2018

"Awesome experience!"

- Aria

My credit isn't that great, and I needed a cheap, reliable car to get to work. Ken was awesome and helped me found the right car.. He made sure to show me everything I needed to know about the car, and made sure I was as comfortable with purchasing the vehicle (no pressure in buying at all!). John was awesome, he is the manager as well as the finance guy and got me into the car! Even gave me a promise (they give this to all their customers) a 30-day exchange if I don't like the car anymore I can come back and exchange it for something of similar value. If you need a car, be sure to look for Ken! He's awesome!

Ken Trinh

February 03, 2018

"I COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED!! Please read before you buy from r"

- 13

DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THESE CROOKS!!! I bought a car from these crooks that NEARLY TOOK MY LIFE!! Let me tell you my true experience with WC Auto Direct. 3 weeks ago I went in to look at a 2017 Subaru STI with ONLY 3500KM....I was told that they were associated with RICHMOND SUBARU and it was a lease return. The sales man Chris (who no longer works there) and I took a quick 10 min. test drive....the car seemed fine and really it has 3500KM so you would naturally think the car is practically brand new. So I purchased the car from them....I was happy with the car and happy with the deal.....I have now had the car for 3 weeks and while driving I ALL OF A SUDDEN HEAR A LOUD BANG come from the back end of the car, I loose control of the car and come to a stop. LUCKILY it was early morning and the road was empty, had this happen while doing 90KM/HR on the #1 Highway during busy traffic I COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED!!! I was near Langley Subaru so I got it there (thinking this is a warrantee issue) and they discovered that the rear control arm on the car was bent and cracked from PREVIOUS DAMAGE (we could tell due to the rust on it). I got the car fixed and went back to WC Auto Direct to settle the bill, I also brought the broken part for them to see.....I went in there thinking it was missed during the safety inspection.....an honest mistake but should never have been sold in that condition, thinking they would settle the bill as it was THEIRS or RICHMOND SUBARU’S mistake. The next day I got a call back saying they would NOT take any responsibility for the car they sold me. I was told ITS MY OWN FAULT for not discovering it during the 10 min test drive and I should have brought a CAR JACK with me that day and got underneath the car and found the problem myself. In short, THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS who are more than willing to put YOUR LIFE and YOUR FAMILY’S LIVES IN DANGER to make a buck. I ALSO hold RICHMOND SUBARU at fault as I NOW BELIEVE they also knew of the problem and sold it on their associated used car lot WC Auto Direct because they did not want to put their name on the car. DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM WC AUTO DIRECT OR RICHMOND SUBARU they will NOT stand behind them and will RISK YOUR LIFE to make a buck. STAY AWAY!!! I will also be filing a complaint with the BBB and the VSA!!

Chris

January 31, 2018

"Couldn't be happier!"

- Megan

I have the worst credit, like the worst .. I was helped by Taylor and John. They got me approved on a car I thought I'd never be able to have. But they made it happen and I am extremely happy with my car!

Taylor Goertzen