Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Taylor  Goertzen, Sales Advisor, WC Auto Direct

Taylor Goertzen

Sales Advisor

April 15, 2018

"Excellent customer service "

- Omid

Kevin was so helpful . I test drove the car four times and he was so kind and pleasant . I will definitely want him to help me out again . I am thankful for such a pleasant young man .

March 22, 2018

"Amazing service"

- Chris

I was provided amazing service by Kevin upon searching for a used vehicle to buy. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new ride.

February 12, 2018

"Awesome experience!"

- Aria

My credit isn't that great, and I needed a cheap, reliable car to get to work. Ken was awesome and helped me found the right car.. He made sure to show me everything I needed to know about the car, and made sure I was as comfortable with purchasing the vehicle (no pressure in buying at all!). John was awesome, he is the manager as well as the finance guy and got me into the car! Even gave me a promise (they give this to all their customers) a 30-day exchange if I don't like the car anymore I can come back and exchange it for something of similar value. If you need a car, be sure to look for Ken! He's awesome!

John Corrins