Toronto Auto Group

Sales / Credit

September 26, 2017

"Great experience "

- heroavenger

Maria and Abner were so helpful. This is the second car we bought from them and we had a great experience. They were guiding us throughout the process. They will let you know if you can financially do it or not. They are so honest. They went above and beyond our expectation.

Abner Cotter

September 24, 2017

"Great experience. "

- Ashley

Finding a car is usually a nightmare and takes countless days. Maria made the experience one ill never forget! She got everything done in a matter of 3 days and was very kind and helpful. She went above and beyond to make sure my car was safe. She found the car i wanted and made sure it was in my monthy budget! Everything she has discussed with me was the same as the agreements i had signed. I was shown a car proof for the vehicle and she was upfront and honest from the start to end of the process. I am so happy with my purchase! Thanks again Maria and the Totonto Auto Group!

August 07, 2017

"Great service for low credit score"

- Steven R Martin

Basically I thought I would never have had a chance of getting a loan for a decent vehicle. I had given up. My sister recommended this dealer and they found a way. Now I have a safe vehicle for my childrens visits and my credit score is being built up. I am also paying low interest on a great deal for a van. This place helped me find a great vehicle when I needed it the most. I highly recommend.

Al