Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Credit Manager

November 29, 2018

"Scammers "

- shanna311983

Put my deposit down on a truck after talking and dealing with John Collins in Sudbury, John asked me to insure the truck which I did then PROMISED me it wilfully be ready Saturday afternoon for pick up. Drive to Sudbury Saturday only to find out he’s still lying to me and truck is still not ready then tells me to “get out” 3 days later another sales man calls to tell my wife that they sold my truck but they will order me another one won’t be identical though. How can they get away with this especially not giving me back my deposit and selling my truck? I don’t understand the truck has been insured in my name for a week now and they sold it from underneath me!!

John Collins

November 24, 2018

"Really good service"

- Bhavya9892

It was really good experience. I highly recommend this place. The main thing was Philip really helped me alot with my finance and with getting my first car.

November 24, 2018

"* Best salesman I’ve ever met *"

- Shammakh,Moe

I bought my car from this place and was much amazing Thanks for letting everything going smoothly and was absolutely understandable,knowledgeable and informative to explain everything Thanks again

Used 2014 Ram 1500