Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Robyn Mockler

Dylan DeJong, Product Specialist, Subaru Calgary

Dylan DeJong

Product Specialist
GIOVANNI GIRIMONTE, FLOOR & LEASING MANAGER | PRODUCT SPECIALIST, Subaru Calgary

GIOVANNI GIRIMONTE

FLOOR & LEASING MANAGER | PRODUCT SPECIALIST
Piyush  Kohli, Sales Team Lead, Subaru Calgary

Piyush Kohli

Sales Team Lead

November 13, 2018

"Rude and unprofessional staff"

- Crosstrek buyer

It’s been almost a month since we purchased a new vehicle and traded our old car however we are still paying for the previous car loan that coz Subaru has not settled the payment for it yet. Trina screwed our papers up by giving wrong computations just to push extra sales of the deals that they offer. When we did a follow up about the status of our car she wouldn’t even reply our calls and emails. I was able to talk to her regarding our previous car loan but she was rude and unprofessional and wasn’t able to help me with my inquiry at all. Avoid this finance manager!

Nisar Khan
Trina Carreau

November 10, 2018

"Great buying experience."

- Kayte

Jasmine was quick to answer all my questions and concerns.. she is very knowledgeable and professional. I felt at ease knowing all my needs were met. Ryan was very informative and took the time to explain everything and ensured I understood everything.

Jasmine Bartelen
Ryan Romano

November 10, 2018

"Top Notch Service"

- Drew8472

I took my mother's Subaru in for service and right from the beginning to the end, the level of customer service was exemplary!!! Altaf was friendly, polite and explained the process quite clearly. Altaf was even able to get a helpful discount for the service. Initially when booking the service, my mother had wanted the service now performed, however, was told, Subaru Calgary could not do it, as it was a very busy period. So all that was booked was the oil change and mounting and balancing of the winter tires. However, when I came in to Subaru Calgary, Altaf said that he could get the full service we requested, done. We were very pleasantly surprised! So the full service was completed and all the salient points explained! The Shuttle service was also exemplary with Phillip being the driver. Thank you Altaf and thank you Subaru Calgary!

Altaf Poonawala