Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

265 Reviews of Straightline Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

August 15, 2018

"Pleasant and efficient"

- Coffeetastesgood

Dealership was fair with pricing on the vehicle, and was easy to work with when trading in our SUV. Was a little caught off guard by the amount of the admin fee and 'not optional' wheel/tire warranty that we didnt know about until final signing of finance paperwork. We opted for the interior treatment, and the back department put in extra hours so we could take the vehicle that night, which I was impressed by. I would recommend this dealership to others, but would warn to watch for the fees that you dont know about when negotiating vehicle pricing.

August 14, 2018

"Quick. Polite. Professional "

- Truck guy63

I was treated with great service and honesty Service. And price were great. Highly recommend this dealer and sales person Location easy to find. Parking limited but good. Was shown few new jeeps as I’m in the market for a new summer ride

Ty Adams
Aug 20, 2018 -

Straightline Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Hello, We want to start by thanking you for your review and your business. We pride ourselves on "Shifting the Experience" and are so glad that Ty got to show you what this means to us! -Straightline Team

August 12, 2018

"Enjoyable "

- Wrestling1

Right from the start I never felt pushed or pressured. Everybody was very helpful with all the questions I had. Everyone tried to find and accommodate me with the right vehicle.

Ty Adams
August 11, 2018

"Very good"

- Lindly

The sales staff were courteous bot not pushy. The salesman Brandon even delivered the Vehicle to my house so that I received it just after our trip. The vehicle was clean and the tank was full.

Brandon Blackmore
Chris Tonkin
3.0
August 11, 2018

"Worked hard for you business "

- Ed

A better price is always nice. I always feel that pay to pay to much when I purchase a new vehicle. I got a good price but it always could be better

Brandon Blackmore
August 09, 2018

"Great team at Straightline in Fort Sask"

- Jeff

It was an awesome day! I couldn't be happier with the Jeep - been wanting to move up a level for awhile and Jake, Dan, Clark and Karen all made it happen pretty quick - nothing quite like taking a beaut home out of the showroom! Thanks to the team at Straightline!

Dan Young
Clark Hamilton
August 09, 2018

"Awesome dealer with even better staff!"

- Warkentin12

The staff is super helpful and friendly! I came in to look at one vehicle and they showed me that vehicle. Not pushy at all and super helpful sales and finance staff! Would happily shop there again! Special thanks to Katie in sales and Amber in finance for making things so smooth!

August 08, 2018

"Purchased a new 2018 RAM Laramie "

- pbry.sull

Katie was excellent at selling. Yes she tried a 2019 but due to budget said 2018 was the best I could do. She was very courteous and not really pushy. I really dislike pushy sales people. I usually just walk out of the dealership. Not too many games played. The confirmed price offer was a almost a bust. Don't like the waiting game. would recommend her and Straightline to other customers. May even purchase another truck again. Local people need to be informed of big sales more. Did not even realize one was on.

Katie Trenaman
August 06, 2018

"The perfect vehicle adventure. "

- Took Forever

As I was searching for my perfect vehicle, I test drove, Jeep, Ford, Chev, GMC, Toyota vehicles. I must say they are all nice vehicles. What took me back to Straightline is the customer service and I really prefer to buy local. Katie was amazing and helpful in my search. Always willing to answer questions and very accommodating to my schedule. Thank you so much, very appreciated!

August 02, 2018

"Amazing Service"

- Gen

I went in to speak with Clark (co-owner) about buying a new Jeep, but no idea what I had wanted. Chad Hogan was my sales guy- best salesperson ever. Why you ask? He is exactly what you would want in a salesperson: patient, kind, respectful, super chill, very knowledgeable, great sense of humor, & he's ultimately a guy you just want to just go have a beer with. Amber was the finance person who took care of me, and she was amazing too- professional, kind, caring, and answered all of my many questions. Dan also helped with moving things along & making sure things were running smoothly. The only area I didn't deal with was the service side, but everyone one else including management was excellent. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Dan Young