Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

2540 Broadmoor Boulevard, Sherwood Park, Alberta T8H 1B4

1525 Reviews of Sherwood Ford

"Excellent service! "

- Willie dee

It was great! Very patient with the customer. Customer service was great! Very thorough with their sales. I would recommend to others to this place!

Corey Goodine
Tyler Kick

"Friendly and helpful"

- RR2018

If your prepared to negotiate reasonably and you are informed or willing to be educated. Then this dealership will treat you with equal respect and courtesy. No high pressure tactics here. From the salesperson to his manager to the finance person it was a good experience with each.

Mathew Constantinoff
Sharbel Derosa
Lucas Samu

"Honest & knowledgable"

- Stevec

After a few trips to other dealerships, I ended up at Sherwood Ford talking to Tommy. He listened carefully to what my needs were, and was able to find a vehicle to satisfy them, even with my modest budget. I never felt like a second-class citizen for only spending what I could afford, which was definitely my experience at other Sherwood Park dealerships. Tommy knows the product line and answered every question I had, and worked hard to find a deal that I could afford. As this was my first financed vehicle, Tommy walked me through the process from start to finish, and updated me constantly throughout. I was very satisfied with this buying experience and would happily recommend Tommy and Sherwood Ford to my friends. Thanks!

Tom Vanderweide
Hanny Kabbani

"Best dealership "

- DoryRosine

Was awesome deal ,great salesmen and amazing service. I recommend buying a ford and especially from wally. He gave us what we asked for. We are happy with what we got.

Ali Bhojani
Nasser (Nick) Abou Ghouche

"Positive Experience"

- Jim Kipling

Jordan, Lucas & Haelee made my purchase of a 2015 Platinum a positive experience. A large part of the purchasing was over the phone, texting and email as I was only going to be in town for a very short time. Professional & friendly service. I would recommend this dealership to everyone.

Jordan Dore
Lucas Samu

"Friendly"

- Mei-Lan

This is my first time shopping on my own car I’ve experience a excellent service and a good manners . Everyone is friendly and helpful .

Shelly Hamilton
Sam Kabbani
Other Employees : Rahul

" Purchase of F150"

- Gordon 123

Wally was a very good salesman friendly and straight shooting me and my son Kyle enjoyed working with you’s on our purchase of our vehicles

February 12, 2018

"Grant was a huge help "

- Kyle danny Flett

Grant was a huge help in picking out my mustang. He was very professional in his conduct of business and made sure that i got what i was looking for. I would highly recommend Grant to any one and i will be a returning customer for my next vehicle

"5-Star Experience!"

- Kyle Braithwaite

I would like to thank Wally for being so easy to work with and I would definitely recommend Sherwood Ford to anyone looking for a Vehicle! Wally has an amazing knowledge of the product and made our buying experience extremely enjoyable. Hanny was also excellent to deal with in Finance and you didn't feel pressured into anything! Thank you Gentlemen! Kyle Braithwaite

Hanny Kabbani
February 11, 2018

"Excellent dealership"

- Char

Rob was extremely patient with us, very helpful and everyone was easy to work with. Everyone was very friendly and easygoing. Will recommend Sherwood ford to others !!!

Tyler Kick