Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sherwood Ford

2540 Broadmoor Boulevard, Sherwood Park, Alberta T8H 1B4

2144 Reviews of Sherwood Ford

January 11, 2019

"Great people make a great place"

- MicheleG

This is the third vehicle we have purchased from Sherwood Ford, each time we had a great experience, the sales people, the finance people, the parts people and the service people have all been great. Knowledgeable and helpful with all our questions and needs. Even Mark Hicks takes the time to speak with us..

Alex Sanduga
Service Reception
Chris Suvanto
Other Employees : Mark Hicks
January 11, 2019

"Amazing Experience"

- Denise

Zeno made the experience of buying my truck easy, quick and painless! He answered all of my hundred questions, and got me a great deal that I am happy with. My next truck will be purchased from Zeno!

Zeno Ioannides
January 10, 2019

"Thank you "

- laurafrey

Thank you for helping us choose our brand new Ford F-150. Whenever we had questions they were always very helpful. I would recommend this dealership.

Ernesto Bernal
Sales Reception
Robert Moisley
Other Employees : Trent Fleming
January 10, 2019

"Excellent"

- Moatasm

The service was quick and excellent. I gave them my budget and features that were necessary to me and they found me the right truck for the right price.

Alex Sanduga
Hanny Kabbani
Sam Kabbani

"Excellent"

- lenf350

Stopped in to Sherwood Ford in July 2018 looking for new F350 crewcab diesel SRW long box, Purchased new f350 dually king ranch in 2013 from Sherwood Ford. Met with Tommy VanderWeide for first time and told him what I wanted and options. He found what I wanted in no time. We made a deal and I wanted extra things done to truck. Tommy introduced me to service and parts dept.The things I wanted done were taken care off. I dealt with Tyler Kick in financing and he was a pleasure to deal with. Both Tyler and Tommy are an asset to your your company.

Tom Vanderweide
Tyler Kick
January 09, 2019

"Tom and the whole team have been excellent."

- JustJohn42

Stopped in to look at a truck and left with one. He was incredibly helpful in explaining everything and was very knowledgeable of his products including financing and warranties. Between his help and Haelee Chang I left with a great deal and a vehicle that had everything I wanted and more at a price I could afFORD. Thanks for a great experience.

Tom Vanderweide

"Honest good people"

- SR86

Zeno was our salesman. We were treated good and got a fair price on our new F-150. They had a great nook to keep the kids busy and offered us complimentary lunch. Would definitely return to this dealership!

Zeno Ioannides
Lucas Samu
January 08, 2019

"Very welcoming and respectful of my situation"

- ATTPLAY

From my first visit, Wally Denny listened to my requirements, and found me the right vehicle to fit my budget. My trade-in was handled to my satisfaction, and my financing options were excellent. This was my first deal with Sherwood Ford, and they have hit all targets thus far. Ted Attlebery

Wally Denny
January 07, 2019

"Helpful & Knowledgeable"

- EdgeFord

The team was extremely helpful & knowledgeable. It was a positive & welcoming atmosphere. They were understabding and accommodating. Overall great experience. We will definitely recommend Ernesto Bernal.

Ernesto Bernal
Lucas Samu
January 07, 2019

"Confident Decision "

- Tristina

After actively researching for my next long term vehicle purchase, I selected Sherwood Ford, and am happy that I did. It is a welcoming environment, and I was well informed by both Matt and Robert. Thanks guys. I love my new ride!

Matthew Irvine