Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sherwood Ford

2540 Broadmoor Boulevard, Sherwood Park, Alberta T8H 1B4

1749 Reviews of Sherwood Ford

July 18, 2018

"The right sales person makes a huge difference."

- Dean

I have been working for several weeks with Danny Greenbank in sales to get into the right truck. It has been quite a challenge to find just the right unit, but Danny has been remarkably patient and extremely helpful in our search. He certainly has my best interest in mind and doesn't ever try to pressure me or steer me to a vehicle that isn't appropriate for my needs. I find him trustworthy, which to me is half the battle when dealing with sales people, and I have full confidence that he is representing me when I am shopping in their store. I will certainly be doing business with Danny again when the time comes.

Daniel Greenbank

Thanks for the great review Dean! Chris Suvanto General Sales Manager

July 18, 2018

"Excellent Work"

- Harry

I really enjoyed dealing with team here. All are experienced salesperson. I got what I was looking for. I recommend this dealership and salesperson Wall Denny

Thanks for the great review Harry! Chris Suvanto General Sales Manager

July 15, 2018

"Best vehicle buying experience EVER"

- MLABEY

I have bought a few vehicles over the past 10 years. Not only did Sherwood Ford get me out of the snakey messed up situation I was previously in from another dealership but, they were ALL very proffessional, up front and more direct and honest than I've ever experienced from a sales team. I would, and will continue to, highly continue to reccomend Sherwood Ford to ANYONE looking to get into a newer vehicle.

Robert Hellec
Theresa (Terri) Morren

July 15, 2018

"Great experince"

- Lee

Sherwood Ford has a collection of experienced friendly staff who know what they do very well. efficient, nice sales man such as Matt are always make the purchasing process so much easier. Thanks to you all,

Matthew Irvine
Ali Bhojani

Thanks for the great review Lee! Chris Suvanto General Sales Manager

July 14, 2018

"amazing experience"

- wysky

Monica was amazing! Would like to recommend her to anyone! Super easy to deal with and she was very accommodating! We were very impressed by Monica!!

Monica Townsend

July 14, 2018

"My experience at Sherwood Ford Dealership"

- Wall-e

I was very impressed by Wally Denny he was very knowledgable and helpful saleman. Any question i had for him was answered and explained in layman's terms. Once i drove away i had to come back as it was raining and i couldnt remember how to use the wipers, as it was alot of info. to take in at once. When he started to explain how to use the wipers it came back to me. As soon as he saw me back at the dealership he immediately came out with concern on his face. He is friendly and was so helpful with me obtaining my new Ford escape. Good on him.

Haelee Chang
Other Employees : Corey Goodine, Corey Lavoie

July 13, 2018

"Excellent experience!!!"

- Dr. Frank

Called Zeno at Sherwood Ford about 2018 Raptor. Caught him Sunday on his vacation. (I didn’t know they are closed Sundays). No problem for him, he answered my questions while checking out of his hotel with his family. Awesome service!!! Dealership is otherside of Edmonton from my office and I will be returning for my routine service. These guys understand and define customer satisfaction. Extremely happy with my new Raptor! Thanks Zeno and staff at Sherwood Ford. Would recommend anyone looking for new vehicle talk to Zeno!!

Robert Hellec
Zenon (Zeno) Ioannides
Other Employees : Corey Goodine

July 13, 2018

"Awesome experience"

- Hugh B

Ghany was very personable and made the whole process of buying a new vehicle pleasurable which says a lot since I absolutely dread the process normally. Nick and Tyler were also amazing to deal with. Sherwood Ford has definately earned my future business.

Tyler Kick
Other Employees : Ghany Zayoud

Thanks for the great review Hugh! Chris Suvanto General Sales Manager

July 11, 2018

"Best buying experince we have ever had. Thanks Wally!!"

- Cody

Wally and his team at Sherwood Ford made our experience buying our new vehicle a dream!! Wally found exactly what we wanted, for the price we wanted and did not pressure us one bit!! During our time there he made our entire family feel welcome and at ease. This is our second vehicle from Sherwood Ford and we will definitely be back for more! Thank you Wally, you are the best!!

Thanks for the great review Cody! Chris Suvanto General Sales Manager

Thanks for the great review Cody! Chris Suvanto General Sales Manager

July 10, 2018

"Awesome service, would recommend to anyone."

- Jake

Went to ford to look for a new veichle, and the team at ford was amazing. Would recommend to anyone to buy a veichle through Sherwood Ford, experience was 10/10. Scott McIntyre and Lucas Samu were awesome guys to deal with, always smiles on their faces and willing to go out of their way 100% to help sarisfy.

Scott McIntyre