Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Jason Sprague, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick

Jason Sprague

Sales and Leasing Consultant

February 01, 2019

"Anything to get a deal done, at the cost of your credit."

- BB_85

As a returning customer i am very disappointed at the treatment i received at Shaw GMC. Finance managers, specifically Billy Tran will go to great lengths at this location with no regard and at the cost of your credit score to get a deal done or not in this case. After being approved and signing a lease with them for a new vehicle for myself (1 authorized credit check) All that was accomplished were several (5) unauthorized hard inquiries for my credit report over the course of two weeks as a co signer on a proposed ever changing deal with no communication with me that that was what they were doing in the background. Be diligent and ensure that the people responsible for obtaining your credit report do so in a professional manner with the least impact to your credit rating, Number of inquiries in previous 12 months impacts your score negatively and the effects are long lasting remaining visible on your credit bureau for 3 years.

January 23, 2019

"What do I want? "

- AWright17

I really enjoy working with Billy. He listens to what my needs are and helps me. The process is always so smooth, he’s approachable, reachable, and gun and his make you feel very welcomed at Shaw. Billy and I have been doing business for 4-5 years and I like how I am given the opportunity to express my plans. I always have goals and plans in life and there are plans I had to get to where I am at now which I’m very happy to have gotten to this point in my life with my vehicle and my payments. Any issues or questions or concerns they were all just a call or text away and so responsive to me. I appreciate the service I get from Shaw.

Other Employees : Jessie Morin

January 15, 2019

"Amazing "

- Mandy

Billy Tran, from Shaw GMC is amazing. Great people who work with you to get you into a vehicle you want. Easy peasy! Go see Billy!

Used 2013 Chevrolet Silverado