Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Oxford Dodge

1249 Hyde Park Rd, London, Ontario N6H 5K6

88 Reviews of Oxford Dodge

April 12, 2019

"Jerry Besterd & Blair Paton = The Best"

- Ken Forbes

Jerry Besterd - Not all sales people are created equal. In my personal opinion, Jerry Besterd is as great as they can come. He is attentive, passionate about taking great care of his clients, has always been there for me (even when I call him on his days off), and he goes to battle for me All The Time. I'm honored to have him on my Go-To Team of Excellent people. Blair Paton - Blair and his team take care of my oil changes. He is sincere and always gives me an honest representation of things that need to be done to keep my car operating at it's optimum. I trust Blair explicitly and although he doesn't know it, he is also on my Go-To Team of Excellent people. I have a few people on my Go-To Team of Excellent People. These people don't typically know that I have this Team. However, I think of them this way because they have consistently proven themselves to me over the years. I know I can always count on them to be honest and forthright. They always take my call, they always listen and they always give sound council. They have not once under delivered or let me down. Pretty awesome actually. I am Honored and Blessed. In general, the :Service Staff at Oxford Dodge are quite pleasant and wonderful to work with. Cheers to you All. Ken Forbes - sales representative RE/MAX Advantage Realty Inc., Brokerage. (London)

Other Employees : Blair Paton

Oxford Dodge responded

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Oxford Dodge. We hope that you're enjoying your new vehicle, and we are honored to know that members of our staff are part of your Go-To team!

"Excellent "

- Sydney77

Yasser was awesome. Never felt pressure. He answered all my questions. Would recommend him to anyone. Oxford dodge offered me a great experience. Thank you Yasser.

Andrea Worthy

Oxford Dodge responded

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Oxford Dodge. We hope that you're enjoying your new vehicle!

April 04, 2019

"Best New Vehicle Purchase "

- Colleen2019

I am not a fan of vehicle shopping ... at all. But ... I had the best time on this one!! Must have asked a thousand questions and looked at so many vehicles and options. Deb was so very patient and clear with her information. Truly the best vehicle purchase ever!!

Steven Howard

Oxford Dodge responded

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Oxford Dodge. We hope that you're enjoying your new vehicle, and we're happy to hear that Deb was able to help you enjoy your time with us!

"Friendly service"

- Paris,Ontario

Yassir was very friendly. Showed us everything about the car and all the safety features. Dealership willing to move with price. Will definately buy there again. I would recommend other people to go to Oxford Dodge and see Yassir if looking for a vehicle.

Oxford Dodge responded

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Oxford Dodge. We are glad to hear that Yasser was able to help you out, it was a pleasure doing business with you!

April 02, 2019

"Good vehicle. Very friendly service"

- Dee

We dealt with Yasser who was very friendly and a delight to work with. He got us a good deal on a Grand Caravan Crew Plus and made sure we had all the information about the vehicle we need. He was detailed and informed and the vehicle is perfect for our needs. We didn't feel rushed or pressured, like at some other places we visited. I'd definitely recommend him for the service he provided and how pleasant he made the whole experience.

March 28, 2019

"Great group of people "

- Kendra Bray

Did everything they could to get me out of a horrible contract with autofocus/southdale motors, amazing experience and such an amazing staff, everyone is so welcoming. Definitely recommend and will be a returning customer for my future vehicles!

Oxford Dodge responded

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Oxford Dodge. It was a pleasure doing business with you, we hope that you're enjoying your new vehicle! We hope to see you again soon.

March 23, 2019

"Awesome to deal with!"

- Fred

I was very nervous about buying a new truck and being sure I purchased the exact one I wanted.Jerry Besterd made sure I was comfortable with my choices and never put any pressure on me to buy.He was very informative and honest.The dealership had more than enough inventory to choose from.Once I found the vehicle I wanted were able to put together a seamless deal,NO PRESSURE!.I picked up my new truck and it was spotless and ready to go.I would truly recommend this dealership and Jerry.

March 22, 2019

"Exceeded all my expectations."

- LwpZoso

My Nitro was unsafe to drive. My credit rating was not that good but Tom the owner and Deb from sales help me get into a great 2015 Chevy Malibu within 3 days. Since it was close to the weekend and knew my Nitro was not safe they even offered me a loaner car so I could pick up my little guy for weekend. I was completely so impressed with how they treated me and helped me.

March 20, 2019

"great"

- Rick

Jerry Besterd is amazing, he goes above and beyond to help. Kent Rombough is great too for giving you the best trade in value. For financing Mike gets you the best rate. The whole dealership including the mechanics, administration and all staff are very friendly and helpful. It is the only place I'll go for vehicles.

Frank Granillo
Kent Rombough

Oxford Dodge responded

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Oxford Dodge. It was a pleasure doing business with you, we are glad to hear that our whole team was able to help you to the best of their abilities!

March 16, 2019

"A dealership that treats you like family."

- Summit Lover

Whether you are having your vehicles serviced or are making a vehicle purchase, the staff at Oxford Dodge are professional and attentive from start to finish.

Andrea Worthy

Oxford Dodge responded

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Oxford Dodge. It was a pleasure doing business with you, welcome to the family!