Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Oxford Dodge

1249 Hyde Park Rd, London, Ontario N6H 5K6

69 Reviews of Oxford Dodge

February 06, 2019

"Jeep Cherokee 2019 Purchase"

- HDTrailblazer

Yasser Yassine is an extremely polite and pleasant salesman and my overall experience was quite good. At first I was told I qualified for the Pull Ahead program, but then found out my vehicle did not qualify. Yasser managed to (almost) make up the difference, so thank you very much for that. I did find, however, that management was very firm on the advertised price, which did include a manufacturer discount and a dealer discount. This is my 3rd vehicle purchased at Oxford dodge, and I use their service department almost exclusively, so I do feel I deserved a bit more consideration for my offer taken in to management. This in no way reflects my opinion of Yasser, who really did a good job in helping me purchase my beautiful new Cherokee. Mike, who set up my financing, was also very pleasant to deal with. I felt he was honest with his suggestions, and did not try to push any extra options to what I had decided on. Overall, I am very pleased with my new vehicle and am satisfied with my purchase price and the experience of purchasing at Oxford Dodge.

Oxford Dodge responded

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Oxford Dodge. We are glad to hear that Yasser and Mike were able to make your experiences pleasant and as stress fee as possible, we hope that you're enjoying the new Cherokee!

February 05, 2019

"Excellent "

- Carrs

Excellent service, friendly, thorough. Always a pleasure dealing with Oxford a Dodge . Professional, friendly, organized. Always take’s the time explaining options of financing, and is willing to answer any questions! Beautiful new building!

Deb Beauchamp
Other Employees : Jeff Mchardy

Oxford Dodge responded

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about you experience at Oxford Dodge. We hope to see you again soon, enjoy the new vehicle!

February 03, 2019

"100% Would Recommend "

- MelissaSP07

I am so grateful I purchased my car in London, even though I live in Brampton. Jerry helped me with the purchase of my vehicle and he is so kind, funny and friendly - always with a smile on his face. The customer service is absolutely brilliant and amazing. I had an issue with my car for the past two winters and I took it close to home to still have the problem occur. Then I brought it to London and just when we thought the job was fixed, sadly it was not. David, one of the many customer service assistants, really helped me through this process and ensured my vehicle to be looked at and fixed to my discretion. My car was there for a week and David always contacted me when I asked him questions or when he was updating me with information. David was always smiling, was friendly (note, even at 8:00a.m. when I was his first customer of the morning). I hope David receives this information and a raise! As for Deb and Laurie - these two ladies are so funny, friendly, and kind - (again, even at 8:00a.m. being their first customer)! I hope these ladies also see this review and get a raise! I received a rental vehicle and the best part was David, Deb and Laurie gave me three options as to which vehicle I wanted - which was so kind, they did not have to do, they all could have chosen it for me! I hope to see you all again soon :)

Jerry Besterd
Other Employees : David, Deb and Laurie

Oxford Dodge responded

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Oxford Dodge. We are glad to hear that our employees were able to make you time with us pleasant and stress free!

February 02, 2019

"New car disappointment"

- Pete123

I have dealt with Oxford Dodge for several years and just bought my 4th Dodge Journey from them this week. It is a 2017 demo with 450kms on it. Salesmen Jerry and Todd are fantastic but the service department needs to spruce up when checking out a new vehicle. I admit the weather has been very cold, but we got the car Wednesday and then Thusday morning we could not get into it electronically or manually and even when boosted the warning lights all came on and stayed on, the fan kept going fast and then slow and even the tow truck driver refused to let me drive the car Eventually it was towed to Oxford Dodge and a new battery installed and I am just hoping my problems are over. What really annoyed me was when I phoned for help Thursday morning I was told by the Service Dept to call Roadside service which already had informed me they had a 6 hour delay. Service rudely told me there was nothing they could do and that was that. I think a 4 time customer deserves better attention. Finally the salesmen mentioned above got me the help and the tow I needed. Just disappointed and the fun of a new vehicle was lost.

Todd Baynham
Jerry Besterd
Other Employees : Kyle Grantham
January 18, 2019

"Professional and Attentive"

- Yvonne

The dealership is large and bright and we were greeted with a big smile by Yasser. He checked immediately if we would like any assistance and was very knowledgeable regarding the vehicles available at the dealership and the comparative prices whether purchasing new or used. We purchased a great new vehicle best suited for us and felt well treated. Yasser also took the time to run through the features of the car and helped set up the Bluetooth. We would recommend this dealership, and especially Yasser!

Oxford Dodge responded

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Oxford Dodge. We hope that you're enjoying your new vehicle!

December 27, 2018

"Knowledgeable and Professional Service"

- Julie & Paul

From the moment my husband and I walked into the dealership, everyone was attentive towards us.. Yasser showed genuine interest and answered all our questions. We were very pleased with the service at Oxford Dodge!

Jan 12, 2019 -

Oxford Dodge responded

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your Oxford Dodge experience. We are glad to hear that our staff was able to make your experience at our dealership worthwhile. Hope you're enjoying your new vehicle!

December 23, 2018

"Exceeds Expectations!"

- Al

This dealership was top notch! Yasser went above and beyond to make sure I purchased the mini-van I was most comfortable with. He gave me suggestions and his advice, and took the time to give me all of my options and was never pushy. After I decided on a mini-van, the process was absolutely painless. Yasser even took the time to make sure I knew how everything worked and was set up properly as far as connecting the blue tooth with my phone, etc. I I would highly recommend Oxford Dodge (Yasser in particular) to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle.

Jan 12, 2019 -

Oxford Dodge responded

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your Oxford Dodge experience. We are glad to hear that Yasser was able to go above and beyond for his customer. Hope you're enjoying the new van!

December 21, 2018

"Courteous, knowledgeable and efficient."

- Rosie05

Dealership and especially sale representative was very responsive, accommodating, proactive and informative. I am a client that likes clarity and had many questions throughout the process. The entire team ensured by questions were answered in detail, with kindness and patience. It was a pleasure dealing with everyone and in turn provided me with the confidence I had the right vehicle that suited my wants and needs and a partnership in a dealership that went the extra mile to ensure I was completely satisfied.

Other Employees : Mike Beach

Oxford Dodge responded

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Oxford Dodge. We're happy to hear that our sales team was able to do everything possible to make your experience enjoyable. Hope to see you again soon!

December 20, 2018

"Exceptional service "

- Sdenomy

I am extremely pleased with the professionalism that I experienced with Oxford Dodge. I was listened to and the options for vehicles were clearly explained. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this dealership.

Greg Gandza
Andrea Worthy

Oxford Dodge responded

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Oxford Dodge. We hope that you're loving your new vehicle!

December 18, 2018

"Amazing customer service all around! "

- Beach Bum

I live more than 2 hours away from the dealership and the staff were so accommodating. We were offered coffee or water as soon as we got there and everyone was so friendly. Yasser was amazing! So nice and down to earth. He was very patient and understanding the day of my test drive. He answered all our questions and then some. He was able to make me a great deal. The day of my pickup, Yasser personally called me to give a few reminders and a few things I didn't even think about. He kept saying to drive safe and we'll see whenever you get here. We arrived around 6pm and were greeted with a warm smile and friendly hand shakes. Everything was ready to go and Yasser assisted in setting up my satellite radio and phone. He even completely changed my licence plates in the freezing cold and was still smiling. There was zero pressure and felt like a family environment. I even got to see pictures and videos of his baby girl! I can't say enough positive things about this dealership. It was completely worth the extra drive!

Abby Mannion

Oxford Dodge responded

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We are so happy to hear that all of our staff members were able to make your experience at Oxford Dodge worth the drive. Welcome to the Oxford Dodge family!