Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sales Consultat

May 24, 2018

"CX-5 Professional Throughout"

- Gary M

I have now purchased 9 vehicles in my life; different brands, including 3 previous Mazdas, at different dealerships, in several different cities. That said, my most recent acquisition of a Mazda CX-5 through Sales Consultant Ian McPherson, supported by Financial Services Manager Jennifer Johnson and Sales Manager Jamie Percival, must rank among the best overall buying experiences I can recall. Throughout the process, the interaction was professional, respectful and enjoyable. Ian knows cars, but, more importantly, he knows people and when to listen, when to ask questions/provide information and when to say nothing. Within a few moments of our first meeting, it was as if I had known him for years. Jennifer similarly handled the business end with expertise and respect. An unexpected subsequent home delivery of a thank you gift was a welcome and memorable reminder of why I will recommend Ian and the entire team at London City Mazda to anyone seeking a professional and mutually beneficial car buying experience.

Ian McPherson
Jamie Percival

May 18, 2018

"Amazing Experience "

- Alba and Bruno

Our experience with Jasmine as a Sale Consultant was so amazing. She was knowledgeable, very professional and with a great amount of pacience from all the questions that we had about all the different models that we were looking at. Furthermore she followed up and made a great effort to find the exactly the one we wanted to buy. When we picked up the car she was very through in explaining and physically went to explain all the features of the car to us. Definitely I wiil recommend Jasmine to our friends and family at London City Mazda.

May 17, 2018

"Mazda CX3 Purchase "

- Jessi

Jasmine was super helpful and knowledgeable. She answered all my questions/emails quickly and professionally. She said in my new car and walked me through how all the bells and whistles worked! Thanks for everything I love my new car!

Mallory Campling