Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Jennifer Johnston

Jasmine Vegso, Sales Consultant, London City Mazda

Jasmine Vegso

June 18, 2018

"Great Service, Great Dealership"

- steveb

Just want to say a big thank you to Adrienne; Daniel and Mallory for all there wonderful help with purchasing my new 2018 CX5. They made the whole process so easy and were very transparent with all the information that was involved. Any issues that we did have were also dealt with very efficiently and quickly. I would highly recommend them to anybody who is looking for a new or used vehicle, and look forward to returning to keep up with the servicing of my vehicle.

Other Employees : Adrienne Willcock

June 08, 2018

"Top Rated Experince Overall!"

- Helen

Buying a vehicle is something I do not enjoy. Yet I found dealing with Ian McPherson an absolute pleasure. He answered my questions, addressed my concerns and took the time to understand what features in a vehicle where important to me. I found him to be professional, personable and genuinely interest in the right vehicle for me. Mallory did a great job explaining the business end of things. The unexpected thank you gift is just one other aspect that sets Ian and this dealership apart from the others. I absolutely love my 2018 CX-5 and have no hesitation in recommending Ian and London City Mazda! Helen I

Ian McPherson
Mallory Campling

June 05, 2018

"A Pleasure"

- CJ

Buying a car is an anxiety provoking experience for me. I don't know much about cars and go to London City Mazda because I feel integrity and trust with this dealership. Billy was very accommodating to my questions, changing of my mind and then changing it again. He was polite, professional and his sense of humour prevailed through all of our journey that finally resulted in me purchasing a 2018 CX-5. I am a happy camper. Thank you to all involved.

Billy Hall