London City Mazda

Billy Hall

Jasmine Vegso, Sales Consultant, London City Mazda

Jasmine Vegso

October 13, 2017

"TALKING ABOUT HITTING THE BULLS EYE??"

- BULLS EYE WINNER - Pam Langley

Stepping in the doors of London City Mazda, the staff was very welcoming right up to a meet and greet of Daniel Strocki - who I am pleased to say was referred. I have had a couple of experiences purchasing a new vehicle BUT, I have never experienced the impeccable service, honesty and patience I received from Mr. Strocki. Daniel explained all the features from inside and out in great detail. Daniel was very professional with the likes of a personal touch which made us feel more comfortable with what he had to offer. I am more than happy with my new 2018 Mazda3 Sport GT. London City Mazda - You have a keeper - his name is Daniel Strocki!! Thank you Mr. Strocki and London City Mazda! Next time I will get a double bulls eye!!

Other Employees : Amy - Finance

October 10, 2017

"Daniel Strocki Rocks!!!!"

- Carol MacDonald

I had the pleasure of leasing a new 2018 Mazda 3 GT sedan a few weeks ago from London City Mazda. Within minutes of getting out of my 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe (that I wanted to trade in)-Daniel approached me with his bright smile and proceeded to answer every question I had about the new Mazda 3. I had seen them in tv commercials and decided I wanted to give one a test drive. I loved it from the get go!!! Everyone at the dealership I came in contact with were extremely friendly!! I held out a few weeks while they found me the colour I wanted-Eternal Blue It's absolutely gorgeous!! Upon delivery Daniel gave me an indepth tutorial which left me with little to look up in the car manual. To top it off a personal Thankyou gift was delivered to my home 2 nights later. WOW!!!. My husband drove my car over the weekend and was thoroughly impressed! He said "I did good!" on the purchase of that vehicle and likes it a lot too! I will recommend Daniel to anyone interested in purchasing a Mazda!! As he professed in our SOLD picture "He'll WORK OUT a deal ". ( just a bit corny -but I rolled with his idea -lol) I look forward to getting that same level of service when I come back for service appointments. Great experience !!!! Carol MacDonald Oct.2017

Jennifer Johnston

September 05, 2017

"THE ABSOLUTE BEST DEALERSHIP AROUND!!"

- Stacy F.

I was in the market and was looking for a small SUV and after doing a lot of research, I decided upon the awesome CX5. I had the most amazing experience from start to finish with London City Mazda and with Daniel Strocki in particular. I can honestly say that I have never dealt with a sales consultant as helpful, caring, and patient as Daniel. He never makes you feel rushed and his easy going, fun personality made the whole process delightful! I would highly recommend Daniel to anyone and look forward to purchasing all of my future vehicles with London City Mazda. London City Mazda excels at customer service, each and everyone there is so welcoming and they all make you feel like you a part of a family. To boot, I just received a delivery of a beautiful gift box from Daniel at London City Mazda. This dealership should be everyone's first stop...you won't be disappointed!! I love my new ride and can't thank you enough!

Other Employees : AMY