Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

9150 34 Ave NW, Edmonton, Alberta T6E 5P2

1778 Reviews of Lakewood Chevrolet

"Best dealer in Alberta"

- Deano

These folks were attentive focussed and delivered above expectations at all levels !! Special thanks to Manita, Joel and Dan, all staff were very cordial and welcoming made me feel like family!!

Joel Evans
Alisha Lemoine
Manita Bains
Dan Bass

"2018 Cruze"

- Halley Lynn

While I wasn’t ready to jump out of the car I had only just got. I am happy with the outcome Paul was able to do for me. I know it wasn’t quite as easy this time around but there isn’t anyone else I would have wanted to deal with. Thank you for being an amazing dealership that looks out for their customers safety above anything else. When it’s time again (years down the road lol) I’ll be back to see your friendly faces.

Erin Healy
Paul Bessette

"Above Our Expectations"

- Kathy

My husband and I recently purchased a new vehicle at Lakewood Chevrolet and we would not hesitate to recommend this dealership and the sales team we dealt with. Our sales associate, Josh Lee, was sincere and personable, available, and addressed all of our concerns and questions promptly and completely. At no time were we ever rushed or pressured into a sale and we were always provided with the information, support, and time, we needed to help us arrive at our decision. We really appreciated that. We have a history with the service department at Lakewood and would never deal with another one and now we feel the same about the sales department too. Thanks Lakewood!

Josh Lee
Scott Cloman
Rob Wild
Other Employees : Tammy Gordashko

"Excellent Experience !!"

- JAGJEET SINGH

Was a good experience all the way through ,good price and very nice salesman There was a issue with a tire and it was handled immediately by your service department thank you

Dwayne Lucas
February 22, 2019

"Best Dealership!"

- Diana46

Had my truck in to Lakewood cause my engine light was on. Dan was most helpful and was able to get my truck looked at and repaired in a few short days. Fortunatly the warranty covered all the cost and I picked up the truck with no charge to me. Thank you! This could have been costly.

February 20, 2019

"Exceptional service"

- Kevin

I have been working directly with Dan Boulet over the past 3 years for service and only ask for him when I visit as he is great to deal with and always addresses my concerns.

February 16, 2019

"My sales experience "

- Neet

This is the best dealership providing exceptional services to their customers. Kyle is one of their best sales representatives as he is customer oriented person. I really appreciate his assistance to make my decision. Though i have a limited budget for the vehicle and he provide me the best deal.i am really impressed with his post sale services. Thank you so much kyle. I would highly recommend to meet with this guy if you are going to buy any vehicle.

Kyle Needham
Dan Bass
February 15, 2019

"VERY HELPFUL SERVICE TEAM"

- katlindsay

The engine light in my vehicle came on so I brought it straight in to service at Lakewood. I have never dealt with them previous to this. Erika greeted me with a smile! She seemed to be stressed out by the amount of people who had come in with engine lights on with the cold weather but she never failed to go the extra mile in helping me out. She got ahold of a rental company and had them pick me up to provide me with a rental while they serviced my vehicle. She called me with a thorough explanation on what had gone wrong with my vehicle which was very helpful. I picked my vehicle up a day later but the light came on again. I called in to see whether I should still be driving it or not with the engine light on. Corey explained to me over the phone what was going on and what the best thing to do was. He had Dan call me back to arrange another rental for me. Dan was very accommodating with arranging a time for me to come in and drop my car off with my busy schedule. I will definitely be bringing my car into Lakewood for the convenience of the location and the helpfulness/friendliness of the staff!

Cory Bates
February 14, 2019

"Exceptional Service!"

- Corvette Jake.

An extremely busy service department but they fit me in and got the job done. No corners were cut. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Paul Hrynew
February 12, 2019

"Exceptional service"

- Lorraine

Had my car towed in, dead battery.They got me right in, waited less than 1/2 hr my car was all done!! Totally exceeded my expectations.

11 - 20 of 1,778 results