Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Kentwood Ford

13344 97 St NW, Edmonton, Alberta T5E 4C9

395 Reviews of Kentwood Ford

October 09, 2018

"Awesome Place to have service. "

- Fastballwebber

Quick and fast turn around and service staff always treats you right. Will be back many times over. Two vehicles and know they are in great hands here.

Kelcey Williams
Oct 10, 2018 -

Kentwood Ford responded

Thank you for the kind words! We're looking forward to seeing you again! Cheers.

October 07, 2018

"Oil Change"

- Robert

Jen Lu was very pleasant. I mentioned that I was running errands that day and would need to coordinate a pickup time. We roughly choose a time that would work. I needed a ride back. The shuttle driver Ron was pleasant and drove me home safely. Jen called later that morning at the time we discussed. I had an excellent experience at Kentwood.

Kelly Poulin
Oct 10, 2018 -

Kentwood Ford responded

Hi Robert, we're glad to hear Jen was so accommodating to your schedule and helped you coordinate a service shuttle while you were here. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we hope to see you again for service!

October 01, 2018

"Ford Ranger repair "

- Norman

Kentwood Ford repaired my truck by installing a new Positive battery cable harness etc..This had to be done after an improperly installed thermostat at Revelstoke Ford a few days ago.Kentwood had to first get the cable assemblage from the USA then install it...The Ford dealer in revelstoke acknowledged the error and I had to just wait a few days to have it repaired.This was done at no cost to me.Fortunately I was able to stay with relatives in Edmonton .Thanks Kentwood Ford and I hope my problem has been totally rectified .I was told to bring my truck in if there were any further problems

Kelly Poulin
Oct 01, 2018 -

Kentwood Ford responded

Hi Norman, thanks for sharing your experience with us. Happy to hear we could give you a hand with your Ranger's battery. Please feel free to come back to our service department if any future problem persists with your truck :)

"New Escape purchase"

- klash

We arrived at Kentwood later in the evening just to take a look and ended up buying. Of course I wanted it as cheap as possible but definitely feel we got a good deal. Gani was really nice and we didn't feel pressured. This is our second purchase from Kentwood and would recommend them to others. Very impressive service all the way around.

Gani Salman
Sep 28, 2018 -

Kentwood Ford responded

Thanks for choosing us to buy your second vehicle, and for sharing your buying experience. Cheers to the new car!

"Absolutely Fantastic!"

- erickaclarke

Awesome customer service! Great guy! I'm happy every time i come in for service when I deal with Darren and all of the other staff!

Lauren V
Darren Verhulst
Sep 28, 2018 -

Kentwood Ford responded

Thanks for the positive review, Ericka! We'll pass the compliments onto Darren :)

September 27, 2018

"Very impressed with the service."

- Kh

This was my first time at Kentwood Ford service department and I was very impressed. Lauren provided excellent customer service by being friendly, accurately logging the issues, and giving me a full update on the work that was done. I definitely will choose Kentwood to service my car in the future.

Lauren V
Sep 27, 2018 -

Kentwood Ford responded

Glad to hear your experience with our service department went so well! We'll make sure Lauren know she did a fantastic job with servicing your vehicle.

September 19, 2018

"Overall , a highly satisfied customer"

- Sidhu

Anyhow i was late for my scheduled oil change and inspection. The lade at front desk greeted me well and immediately put my vehicle for servicing. After initial checkup gave me a genuine time period of nhour and thirty minutes. But my vehicle was done in an hour. So overall satisfied with the service and help from the lady.

Tani Sodhi
Sep 20, 2018 -

Kentwood Ford responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Sidhu! Happy to hear we could get your oil change done on time. Thanks for stopping by :)

September 14, 2018

"Excellent customer service "

- Lg

Jen was super helpful with us while our truck was being serviced. She arranged a rental as the truck needed to stay overnight. Kept in contact with me. Excellent customer service. Definitely would recommend. Keep up the awesome work.

Sep 17, 2018 -

Kentwood Ford responded

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Jen! We're happy to know she could help you get your truck serviced at our dealership :)

September 13, 2018

"Friendliness "

- austin7108

Gani treated us like family. He was very friendly and kept us in the loop of what was going on during our sale. He also was quick to follow up on how the vehicle was treating us and let us know that if we needed anything else to not hesitate to contact him on his personal number.

Gani Salman
Jason Barr
Sep 13, 2018 -

Kentwood Ford responded

Hi Austin, we just want to say thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're glad to hear Gani could help you make an informed decision on your new vehicle. Enjoy! We'll also make sure to pass this onto him :)

September 12, 2018

"I’m a happy little lady!! "

- C-Ann

Friendly staff, no pressure,accommodating, made sure I was happy and made something Work with the budget given. Can’t forget the tasty BBQ burgers they had going, car shopping makes me hungry!! Thanks Kentwood

Jeff Stewart
Other Employees : Gavin Lawrence
Sep 13, 2018 -

Kentwood Ford responded

Glad to hear you're enjoying the new vehicle as much as you enjoyed the BBQ! Thanks for choosing us to purchase it!