Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

649 Reviews of Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC

June 27, 2018

"Love What You Buy"

- Sue Purchased New

Hello Buying my new Buick Encore at Jim Wilson’s was more than I expected. Bernie was thoughtful and patient in explaining all details of my lease, On Star and Sirius Xm. After having older SUV’s prchasing something new there was extra to learn and experience. Bernie offered a second turn to take it out for a drive to make sure I did in fact want to purchase the Encore and in doing that helped make the decision. After the purchase he has checked up with me on how I am enjoying my Encore and to see if I had any more concerns or questions. All in all 100 % customer satisfaction With Bernie and paperwork with Ashley.

Jim Wilson

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for the 5 star review! We really hope you enjoy your new vehicle and we're happy to hear your experience was exceptional!

June 26, 2018

" Diesel ZR2 hunt, sweet success finally!"

- Disgruntled Tool and Die maker

I’ve been driving the same Chevy pick up for the past 14 years and it was finally time to upgrade. I did some tire kicking at some other local dealers. It seemed as though the sales people were trying to dissuade me from purchasing the vehicle I wanted and didn’t take me seriously, which was infuriating to say the least. When the windshield wipers on my old rig failed on the way to work last week, I heeded my friends advice “just go to Jim Wilson’s”. I was hooked up with Bernie Bartz as my sales guy. Bernie is a no nonsense straight shooter that actually listened to what I had to say, and was able to provide valuable information regarding the truck I wanted to purchase. He found the only truck in Ontario with the options and paint color I wanted,some 1100km away. Unfortunately, the dealership with this truck already had a pending offer on it that eventually went through. Not to worrie, Bernie found the exact same vehicle in my alternate choice of colour the same day. I was on the fence about ordering a 2019 so Bernie met me on his day off to crunch some numbers....Three days later I was driving my new truck off the lot. There were a few hiccups along the way, which were dealt with professionally and in a timely manner. If you want a no BS buying experience and knowledgeable sales staff, look no farther than Jim Wilson’s, they nailed it!

Jim Wilson

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you so much for the positive review! We're so happy you stopped by and gave us a shot! We really hope you enjoy your new truck!!

June 19, 2018

"My 2nd Buick Bought from Bernie!!!"

- Shana

I will not buy a vehicle from anywhere else. The service was seamless and no stress at all! I was treated with very friendly and personal service from Bernie and Ashleigh! Its or family place to buy vehicles and Thank You!

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

We're so happy to hear of your amazing experience! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and welcome to the Jim Wilson Chevrolet Family!

June 16, 2018

"So far so good! "

- Mary

We went to Jim Wilson's in Orillia to look at a bigger SUV. Pierre Jordan helped us find the perfect vehicle for our family! Pierre was honest up front and very knowledgeable. We didn't feel any pressure from him at anytime. We would definitely recommend him as the salesperson to go to. Thanks again Pierre!!

Pierre Jordan
Jun 18, 2018 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for the great review, and we're happy to hear Pierre was such a great help! Enjoy your new ride!

June 15, 2018

"Bernie was fantastic"

- Gloria and Sabrina

Went out on a whim to look for a vehicle and happened to stop at Jim wilsons. Bernie was fantastic and helped me get a vehicle the suited my needs at a rate I could afford.They went above and beyond to ensure I left happy with my choice and exceeded all my expectations. Thank you for putting up with my million questions!!!

Jun 18, 2018 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience here at Jim Wilson Chevrolet, and that Bernie took good care of you! Thank you so much for the amazing review and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

June 12, 2018

"Amazing Customer Service"

- Paul Beal

I have bought a number of vehicle's in my years, both new and used and this was by far the easiest transaction I have ever had. Paul Gravelle was a pleasure to deal with, no pressure and made sure I was happy with my vehicle and the deal we worked out. Also the business agents(Finance Department) I dealt with were excellent and they too were a pleasure to deal with. I am not the easiest customer to deal with as I can be fussy but again I was treated very well by everyone at this dealership. Thank you for everything and I look forward to future purchases with Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC.

Paul Gravelle

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

It was pleasure to help you out! Thanks for taking the time to share your story with us. It means a lot to us that you are completely satisfied from the start of your purchase and all the way through your ownership. We will see you at your first complimentary oil change! Be safe out there.

June 11, 2018

"My first new car "

- Brooklynn13

The customer service was fantastic! I loved dealing with Paul Gravelle. Overall I have nothing but great comments. I would go back to buy another vehicle just because of Paul actually. He made my first new car experience easy, convenient, and stress free. He worked around my schedule... I never had to take a day off to run around and everything was said and done in less then a week! I chose to buy brand new because I’m going to be a new mom and Paul told me to bring my car seat in to try out to make sure I had enough room and was comfortable.

Paul Gravelle
Jun 12, 2018 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Congratulations on your very first brand new car and an even bigger congratulations on becoming a mom! We are proud to be part of your journey. Paul and the rest of our team will always be here for you and all your automotive needs. Let us know if you have any questions :) Be safe out there.

June 10, 2018

"New/Used Purchase surprise"

- MerDuke

The sale representative i dealt with was Adam Moon. He was very accommodating and understanding of what vehicle i was looking for. He answered all my questions really well and promptly, especially when this was my first vehicle. The overall experience at this dealership was wonderful.

Adam Moon
Jun 12, 2018 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

What a great choice for your first vehicle! You will absolutely love it. Thank you for letting us know how Adam did - it sounds like he took good care of you. Please feel free to stop by anytime for a visit. Thanks again :) Be safe out there.

June 07, 2018

"My second purchase at Jim Wilsons"

- KARA C

Just picked up my new equinox a couple days ago and absolutely love it , I had the opportunity to work with Brendan Murphy he was fantastic, very friendly , and answered any questions or concerns I may have had , but most importantly he is a no pressure saleman , which made my experience there very comfortable, I would absolutely return again for future purchases as well as recommended friends and family to do the same , Thanks again Brendan job well done.

Brendan Murphy

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

We are so glad you like it! You made a great choice. Thank you for letting us know how Brendan did. We are happy to know you had a positive experience at our dealership. :) Be safe out there.

June 06, 2018

"A fantastic experience."

- Arn937

One of the best dealerships we have ever experienced and we have worked with a lot! We were not rushed to complete a deal, the full transaction took place at our speed. The salesman gradually discovered what we wanted and then took great pains searching Ontario for the right vehicle. Following that, the dealership then found a vehicle with MORE than our minimum requirements for LESS money. No high pressure, great people working in an excellent dealership. Would highly recommend Jim Wilson Chevrolet.

Pierre Jordan
Kerry Tryon
Other Employees : Bruce (Parts)

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

What a beautiful SUV! Congratulations on your purchase. We appreciate your business and we know you will continue to love this Equinox throughout the years. Let us know if you have any questions - Pierre, Kerry, Bruce and the rest of us are always here to help.