Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

698 Reviews of Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC

December 29, 2018

"Awesome"

- MrFish

The service and whole truck purchase process was easy and painless due to the great service from the awesome staff at Jim Wilson Chev. Very satisfied customer!

Dec 31, 2018 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you, Mr. Fish! We appreciate the opportunity. Enjoy that beauty of a new truck :)

December 20, 2018

"Adam is the best!"

- pwiertz

This was a very pleasant experience! Adam was very informative and let me come to the right decision for me, with out pressure. I sell motor vehicles of a different sort and was treated the way I like to treat my customers. Five stars for Adam and the the dealership. Way to go Adam, I'll be back!

Adam Moon

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

That is the best thing kind of compliment there is. We are pleased to know that you felt taken care of by Adam Moon. It was a pleasure helping you out with this purchase. Our team will always be here for you and all your automotive needs. Thank you!

December 18, 2018

"Worth the Drive... "

- Jenny

When I first was looking around at a new vechile my brother recommended taking a drive to Orillia and talking with Pierre whom he purchased a truck off of the year before. Once meeting Pierre he was nothing but fantastic in making sure I was happy with my decision. Pierre and the Jim Wilson family were nothing but understanding and worked with me to accommodate my special requests in purchasing my new vechile. Pierre was not only patient but very knowledgeable about vechiles and what they all do and don't offer. Thank you again to Pierre for a great experience!!

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank YOU for such a great review of Pierre and the rest of our team. It is very great to hear back from a satisfied client. We appreciate the feedback and if you need anything, let us know! Thanks again Jenny.

December 15, 2018

"2018 Chevrolet Silverado"

- Blain2018

Had awsome service from Bernie And Ashleigh when i made my purchase of my new truck My truck was spottless clean and had all the extras on it that i had ordered Bernie took the time to help with my onstar and Sirius radio and went over everything in truck with us

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for taking a moment to share your story! It was a pleasure getting everything ready for you to pick up your beautiful new ride. Thanks again!

December 13, 2018

"Bernie Bartz best salesperson of 2018!"

- alaska joe 456

My husband Barry and I have leased 3 cars from Bernie because although we live in Milton we find that he’s worth the trip to Orillia. Bernie is very personable, knowledgeable and makes us feel like old friends every time we see him. When we lived in Orillia with our 1st leased car, Jim Wilson Service was the best in town to take your car be it for a simple oil change or something more..they were always to the point and upfront with you...no hidden agendas... So as you see as long as Bernie Bartz is around and we’re around we will continue making the trip to Jim Wilson Chevrolet!

Kathy Brand

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Joe, thank you for your continuous loyalty. We would be nowhere without customers like you. Enjoy your new ride and let us know if you need anything else!

December 13, 2018

"Great!"

- Frankum

Pierre was knowledgeable and assisted me every step of the way. The staff were very pleasant to deal with, which made the purchase a pleasant experience.

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

We're happy to help! Thanks for choosing our dealership and for taking the time to let us know how we did. Drive safe!

December 12, 2018

"Great friendly experience"

- Jamie and Lyndsay

Had an amazing sales man. Friendly, helpful, was looking out for our best interest the whole time. Honest and made sure we new everything we needed to know. We enjoyed our experience at Jim Wilson's and would recomend everyone going there.

KarLee Collings

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thanks Jamie and Lyndsay! We appreciate the feedback. Let us know if you have any questions! Be safe out there.

November 30, 2018

"Horrible Service "

- Truckowner1

Brought my truck in for an oil change scheduled a week in advance for 1:00 pm. I arrived at 12:50pm to give them keys, my vehicle hasn’t been brought in and it’s now 1:43pm. What good is an appointment if you don’t even come close to that assigned time?

Mike Pilipenko
3.0
November 30, 2018

"Wonderful customer service."

- Colleen Turner

I went to Jim Wilson's unsure of exactly what I wanted in a vehicle. The sales associate "Brandon Black" was very helpful and patient. This young man even came into work early on the day I picked up the car. He also fallowed up within a day to make sure I was satisfied. That's great customer service. More important I left feeling confident that I could contact Mr. Black any time and he would be happy to help. Cause he cares. Not just because its his job. There is also a gentleman in the service garage I'd like to acknowledge. Unfortunately I don't know his name.

Brandon Black
Nov 30, 2018 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us how Brandon Black and the service department did! We are very glad to hear back about your experience. It's great news to us that you know you can reach out to us anytime if you need to. Drive safe :)

November 28, 2018

"Wonderful Experience!"

- JMorton

We were greeted by very personable staff who made our purchase very easy. Bernie Bartz was able to get us the exact vehicle we were searching for. Both he and Ashleigh Morris explained all of the services and warranty information clearly and were a pleasure to deal with. Couldn't have asked for better service.

Nov 29, 2018 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Enjoy your brand new ride and be safe out there.