Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC

20 Mulcahy Ct, Orillia, Ontario L3V 7W7
Call (705) 329-2000

497 Reviews of Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC

November 17, 2017

"Bernie Bartz did a great job......"

- angelique J barrack

Permanently moving from Richmond Hill and buying a brand new vehicle, since moving to Washago Ontario, was a huge step forward for my rather tiny family. However, Bernie, made us all feel at home and even accommodated my pet puppy King Shepard! What a pleasant experience, compared to what I'm used to coming from the GTA. I'd recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a vehicle. Great Overall Service!

Bernie Bartz
Nov 17, 2017 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Welcome to the area! We're happy to help you out during such a big change for your family. It sounds like Bernie gave you a great experience. Thanks for taking the time to share your story with us. We'll be here for all of your automotive needs. Give us a call anytime!

November 14, 2017

"Smooth.....New Ride"

- new caddy

Dealership goes above and beyond in knowledge and is Number 1 in Customer Service in my books! I would recommend Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC to all my friends and family! Good job guys and gals!

Nov 14, 2017 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with Kerry and Pierre! You two look very happy with your new ride. We know you'll enjoy it for many years. Drive safe.

November 12, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- Cathy van Ekelenburg

Purchasing my new Malibu couldn't have gone any smoother. The vast knowledge Ashley has for every aspect of the business was clearly evident. My needs and wishes for a new vehicle were listened to and many recommendations were offered, based on back and forth discussion. Paperwork was ready and clearly explained. A tour of the service area was provided ensuring support in the future. Not only were features explained but also demonstrated with enthusiasm.

Nov 13, 2017 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Sounds like an all-around enjoyable purchase! We are so proud to hear such positive feedback about Ash. Thank you for taking the time to share your story with us. Enjoy your stylish new ride!!

November 09, 2017

"expertise"

- trucker

I received a call form the dealership as they had interest in my truck. I said I would be interested to talk. They offered me a great deal on the trade in and the new truck I got is a better trim line than my trade in was. The sales man that I dealt with was very knowledgeable and was very willing to work with me. The dealership as a whole showed a great interest in perspective of what I wanted and did not force anything on me. It was my decision to upgrade my truck, I did not feel forced to do so. I would highly recommend dealing with this dealership to anyone out there looking to trade in or purchase a new or used vehicle.

Charlie Long
Nov 10, 2017 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you so much for the recommendation! We know your new truck will treat you right for years to come. If you have any questions or concerns, let us know. We're always here to help :)

November 07, 2017

"EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE"

- Als truck

Being a first time Chevy owner I can say that in dealing with many dealerships in the past I would highly recommend this dealership. Very friendly people to deal with. Looking forward to continuing service

Adam Moon
Nov 08, 2017 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

What a great shot! Thanks for giving us a chance. We're very happy to hear that Adam and Kerry took great care of you. Enjoy your new Chevrolet :) If you need anything, give us a call!

November 05, 2017

"EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE WHEN BUYING A QUALITY GMC TRUCK"

- impalabill1970

Salesperson was very well helpful. Pierre knew where to find all information on the vehicles we were interested in and help us make a well-informed decision.

Nov 06, 2017 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Glad we could help you out! Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Pierre. Enjoy your new Sierra :)

November 02, 2017

"My Trax "

- karlynn62

I had exceptional experience with Bernie. He got me into a 2017 Trax answering all questions & thoroughly going over all details. I would recommend Bernie to my family & friends . Thanks again Bernie

Bernie Bartz
Nov 03, 2017 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Bernie is one of our best Salespeople! Thank you for choosing our dealership, after all it's not just business to us. Enjoy your new Trax :)

November 02, 2017

"Very helpful and successful"

- Patsy

Pierre is a delightful young salesman. He is amazing in his computer skills. He perhaps tries a bit too hard to be friendly - I couldn't begin to drink all the coffee he offered me! It was hard to find just what I wanted at this time of year and he did it. Good at explaining all the new details of a new car. He will be a wonderful salesperson with a bit more experience and maturity.

Nov 02, 2017 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for your honest feedback! We are happy to hear Pierre took great care of you. We know you'll love your new ride for many years. ENJOY!

November 01, 2017

"New Truck"

- Timothy Dowling

I had a very good experience with the Jim Wilson dealership. Pierre Jordan was the salesman. He was friendly, knowledgeable about the trucks and my needs. He was very easy to deal with and responded quickly when i called or emailed with questions. I would definitely recommend him.

Nov 02, 2017 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

It sounds like Pierre took great care of you! We appreciate your business and we can promise this kind of experience every single time you visit us. Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. Enjoy your new ride :)

November 01, 2017

"Purchase of 2017 gmc sierra from jim wilson dealership"

- Pstrik

Paul assisted me with buying my new truck he was very attentive helpful and friendly I have done business with Paul before and on both occasions I was very pleased with the service he provides

Paul Gravelle
Nov 01, 2017 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thanks for coming on back! You made an excellent choice in truck. Enjoy putting some kilometers on it. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to reach back out to us. Thanks again!