Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

596 Reviews of Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC

June 16, 2018

"So far so good! "

- Mary

We went to Jim Wilson's in Orillia to look at a bigger SUV. Pierre Jordan helped us find the perfect vehicle for our family! Pierre was honest up front and very knowledgeable. We didn't feel any pressure from him at anytime. We would definitely recommend him as the salesperson to go to. Thanks again Pierre!!

Pierre Jordan
Jun 18, 2018 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for the great review, and we're happy to hear Pierre was such a great help! Enjoy your new ride!

June 15, 2018

"Bernie was fantastic"

- Gloria and Sabrina

Went out on a whim to look for a vehicle and happened to stop at Jim wilsons. Bernie was fantastic and helped me get a vehicle the suited my needs at a rate I could afford.They went above and beyond to ensure I left happy with my choice and exceeded all my expectations. Thank you for putting up with my million questions!!!

Bernie Bartz
Jun 18, 2018 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience here at Jim Wilson Chevrolet, and that Bernie took good care of you! Thank you so much for the amazing review and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

June 12, 2018

"Amazing Customer Service"

- Paul Beal

I have bought a number of vehicle's in my years, both new and used and this was by far the easiest transaction I have ever had. Paul Gravelle was a pleasure to deal with, no pressure and made sure I was happy with my vehicle and the deal we worked out. Also the business agents(Finance Department) I dealt with were excellent and they too were a pleasure to deal with. I am not the easiest customer to deal with as I can be fussy but again I was treated very well by everyone at this dealership. Thank you for everything and I look forward to future purchases with Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC.

Paul Gravelle

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

It was pleasure to help you out! Thanks for taking the time to share your story with us. It means a lot to us that you are completely satisfied from the start of your purchase and all the way through your ownership. We will see you at your first complimentary oil change! Be safe out there.

June 11, 2018

"My first new car "

- Brooklynn13

The customer service was fantastic! I loved dealing with Paul Gravelle. Overall I have nothing but great comments. I would go back to buy another vehicle just because of Paul actually. He made my first new car experience easy, convenient, and stress free. He worked around my schedule... I never had to take a day off to run around and everything was said and done in less then a week! I chose to buy brand new because I’m going to be a new mom and Paul told me to bring my car seat in to try out to make sure I had enough room and was comfortable.

Paul Gravelle
Jun 12, 2018 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Congratulations on your very first brand new car and an even bigger congratulations on becoming a mom! We are proud to be part of your journey. Paul and the rest of our team will always be here for you and all your automotive needs. Let us know if you have any questions :) Be safe out there.

June 10, 2018

"New/Used Purchase surprise"

- MerDuke

The sale representative i dealt with was Adam Moon. He was very accommodating and understanding of what vehicle i was looking for. He answered all my questions really well and promptly, especially when this was my first vehicle. The overall experience at this dealership was wonderful.

Adam Moon
Jun 12, 2018 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

What a great choice for your first vehicle! You will absolutely love it. Thank you for letting us know how Adam did - it sounds like he took good care of you. Please feel free to stop by anytime for a visit. Thanks again :) Be safe out there.

June 07, 2018

"My second purchase at Jim Wilsons"

- KARA C

Just picked up my new equinox a couple days ago and absolutely love it , I had the opportunity to work with Brendan Murphy he was fantastic, very friendly , and answered any questions or concerns I may have had , but most importantly he is a no pressure saleman , which made my experience there very comfortable, I would absolutely return again for future purchases as well as recommended friends and family to do the same , Thanks again Brendan job well done.

Brendan Murphy

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

We are so glad you like it! You made a great choice. Thank you for letting us know how Brendan did. We are happy to know you had a positive experience at our dealership. :) Be safe out there.

June 06, 2018

"A fantastic experience."

- Arn937

One of the best dealerships we have ever experienced and we have worked with a lot! We were not rushed to complete a deal, the full transaction took place at our speed. The salesman gradually discovered what we wanted and then took great pains searching Ontario for the right vehicle. Following that, the dealership then found a vehicle with MORE than our minimum requirements for LESS money. No high pressure, great people working in an excellent dealership. Would highly recommend Jim Wilson Chevrolet.

Pierre Jordan
Kerry Tryon
Other Employees : Bruce (Parts)

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

What a beautiful SUV! Congratulations on your purchase. We appreciate your business and we know you will continue to love this Equinox throughout the years. Let us know if you have any questions - Pierre, Kerry, Bruce and the rest of us are always here to help.

June 03, 2018

"2018 Silverado LTZ Centennial"

- Tuuha Sybille

We love our new truck! With all the makes and models, Bernie took the time to go over all our needs and carefully explained all the details to help us make the perfect choice! We would highly recommend Bernie and the wonderful friendly, helpful staff at this dealership!

Bernie Bartz
Jun 04, 2018 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Congratulations on your purchase! It sounds like Bernie looked after you and you drove home in a beautiful new vehicle. Thank you for choosing our dealership for your automotive needs. We'll always be here for you when you need us. Be safe out there!

June 01, 2018

"First-time buyers DON'T beware!"

- Caitlynd

I have to admit that like many others, my first time buying a car from a dealership (this was my first car period) is nervewracking. Forget the fact you're making a big commitment, but I've certainly heard my fair share of horror stories when it comes to car purchases. While searching used inventory online, I came across a car from this dealership I thought would be suitable for me. With the green light from my dad (who also purchases cars here), we both went down for a test drive. Neville was my sales representative and he was outstanding start to finish. It turns out the car I looked at just wasn't the right fit when I tried it out and Neville was extremely patient with me until I did find the right car - which turned out to be new. After decided on the vehicle the lady in financing took extra time with me to make sure I understood everything. What's more impressive than the buying experience is the ongoing experience with the dealership. I have continued to go there for all of my service needs and could not be more satisfied as a customer. Mike in service always remembers me and they are always on time. Anytime Neville sees me in the waiting room he always stops for a quick chat. Thank you for making the buying and servicing of my vehicle so easy and stress-free. You will always be my #1 recommendation and I will certainly be buying from you again!

Neville Gale
Mike Pilipenko
Jun 04, 2018 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you so much Caitlyn! We can't thank you enough for such kind words about your experience with our team. It is our number one goal to make sure you leave happy and also that you STAY happy so please let us know if you need anything at all going forward. We are always here to help. Thank you again and remember... be safe out there!

June 01, 2018

"Experience at Jim Wilsons"

- sflynn93

My husband and I were looking at getting my very first car. We were unsure of which car to get so we were browsing the car lot. Adam came along and gave us very useful information and showed us the car that we ended up buying. He was helpful and easy to talk with. He is relatable and an amazing saleman. He helped us through every step of getting the right car to figuring out which deals work for my situation and I couldn't of been happier. He was the only sales rep that was outside walking around making sure that anyone who is outside looking around can get their questions answered. And 2 weeks before buying the car, he offered to let me test drive the car. It was exhilarating. He made me feed good about buying the car. He was also always reachable to answer any of my concerns. I will always go to Adam to buy a car from. 100% satisfied. Great work!

Adam Moon
Jim Wilson
Jun 01, 2018 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

We can't thank you enough for such positive words about your experience with Adam Moon. He is one of our best Sales and Leasing Consultants and it sounds like he took great care of you. We really appreciate you taking a moment to tell your story. Thanks again! Be safe out there.