Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

142 Reviews of Jaguar Land Rover Calgary

January 09, 2018

"Good second experience"

- Becky Elise Ring

Tariq was great and very professional to deal with. He follows up with customers to ensure they are satisfied with their purchase which is very nice! Tariq made our buying experience a good one and made up for our first time visiting dealership which was less than desirable

January 03, 2018

"All over an excellent customer service."

- Bhupinder Dhaliwal

I would rate my sales experience with Jaguar Calgary "THE BEST" among all other dealerships I have previously visited. I was double triple minded in trading in my 2014 Jaguar XF with one of the other luxury SUV's. But I was amazed as I was treated by the staff specially Hitesh Moudgil and Chris Bannett. Entire staff at the Jaguar Calgary is so respectful, cooperative, friendly and knowledgeable. Hitesh and Chris paid an individual care and attention. I found Hitesh, a very bright and enthusiastic sales person who provided me with an honest opinion about the pros and cons of the vehicles. Chris and Hitesh and in fact the entire staff in the dealership seemed to be like one family, having a great understanding with each other. At no point I felt that I was being pressurized by anyone in order to purchase the vehicle. I consider that I was give a very genuine and the best service. I liked their direct and honest approach with the transaction details. Marie helped me in finance and she was very efficient in her job. I Highly recommend Jaguar Calgary.

Scott Nicholson
Chris Bennett
December 31, 2017

"Positive certified pre-owned experience"

- MH

Very knowledgeable sales team, polite and respectful to deal with. Very professional experience overall. Am hopeful the positive relationship will continue further throughout the lifetime of the vehicle.

Danielle Chesney
December 30, 2017

"Waste of time"

- Michael Tabler

I talked to Tariq throughout the day planning to come look at a vehicle. Started off alright, he said it’s available. It all went downhill from there, I ask him for a CarProof and he doesn’t get back to me. So I call him and push him again for it, he tells me “because of the holidays carproofs take long” but coincidentally after the 3rd call the email shows up within 2 min. So I’m at work and was hoping to work the deal over the phone, or at least get it started. He tells me the finance people will be in touch, he said that 3 times and I never did hear from them. I talk to him again and he says he was too busy to call me back. I decide that I’ll show up, and of course as I do, I see the car I was interested in driving away on a test drive. I was more than willing to purchase a car today and he was the opposite of helpful. Huge waste of my time, this guy didn’t even go look at the car after we had been talking for the entire day. I would assume that if you aren’t spending 40000+ on a car here you might as well go somewhere else because they won’t help you unless your standing right in front of them and even then he tried to pass me off to someone else. I’d rate this dealership 0/10 and I’d rate Tariq a -5/10. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

Jan 02, 2018 -

Jaguar Land Rover Calgary responded

Hello Michael. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. My name is Mike and I am the General Manager of Jaguar Land Rover Calgary. I can assure you that every effort is made to accommodate our clients regardless of the price of the vehicle they are purchasing. If you have time, I would like to hear more of your experience to try and rectify things for you and perhaps for others in the future. Please feel free to contact me at 403.255.1994 or email me directly at mikeb@landrovercalgary.com and I would be happy to discuss with you.

December 28, 2017

"Excellent experience "

- Land rover

I bought my vehicle from here this year. Amazing customer service. This dealerships staff went above and beyond my expectations. I was extremely satisfied with my vehicle and the service I received. I would recommend dealing with Richard Mockler.

December 19, 2017

"New Toy"

- Cole MacKinnon

Just purchased a Range Rover Sport Supercharged through the dealership. This was my first car but the families 5th Jaguar/Land Rover through the dealership. Tariq and Doug were able to help me identify the vehicle I wanted and were able to put together a deal. We looked into all possible options and decided that the sport was the best fit for me. All of my questions were able to be answered by the knowledgeable staff to ensure that I knew everything that I needed too. There was no pressure and it felt like they wanted me to pick the best thing for me, which we ended up doing. I felt that I was treated fairly despite my young age where they offered me top notch service and care to ensure that I have a great first experience of buying a vehicle. Marie in finance was a pleasure to work with she was able to get everything finished in a prompt matter. We will continue to come to this dealership as they treat us like family looking out for our best interest. The dealership went above and beyond on the first vehicle we purchased, and this has attracted us back time after time because of the great quality of customer service over other luxury brands.

Doug Barber
December 06, 2017

"Car Upgrade "

- John Murphy

Got good trade appraisal on my used Range Rover and good incentives for making the upgrade switch. Honest feedback on pending upgrades to model of choice and thrown in extras to sweeten the deal. In constant touch regarding status all helps. Plus the cars speak for themselves - was tempted to go Maserati - but the history, service, reliability, build quality and reputation (All important in Calgary's Winter Wonderland) swayed me.

Ken Leslie
December 01, 2017

"Land Rover-Supercharged, A BRAND"

- kanwerjit singh

This has been my 3rd vehicle from this dealership.I had a wonderful experience with Hitesh Moudgil. he was very helpful and always gave me right answers. He explained the vehicle operation in full detail and spend extra time with me. and always responded to my calls immediately . I had a good experience with Richard Mockler. he is very knowledgeable and very helpful but it is a real tough job to get a penny discount out of him . I have really enjoyed working with both of them and got the vehicle , i wanted. It was also a pleasure to work with Danielle in Finance, She was wonderful and did an excellent job,She made my life much easier.Dealership is great but waiting area for customers can be better equipped.

Danielle Chesney
December 01, 2017

"Excellent Sales experience"

- Vamshi Kotha

Honestly, I was a bit skeptical going to Jaguar Calgary after some reviews I had from friends. However, I was blown away by the sales experience, very different from other dealerships I've visited. Although I wasn't buying they're high end cars, I was treated very well with individualized care and attention. It was really fresh to have some honesty! Hitesh was very direct. I thought he was very curt the first time I met him but soon recognized that his responses were 'matter of fact' rather than some of the long winded dialogue I've had with other sales people in the past. He was honest and open about the positives and negatives of the vehicle and although I didn't agree with everything, he never pressurized us. I would much rather have an honest and direct sales person like him. Highly recommended! Chris was also direct in his approach and honest with the transaction details. I didn't feel slighted or any hidden agenda. It felt like he genuinely cared. As long as we as customers understand that the dealership is also a business and not a charity, we can expect clean numbers and transactions with Jaguar Calgary based on my experience. Gary was helpful in finance and got things done fairly quickly and efficiently.

Gary Ghaderi
Chris Bennett
November 30, 2017

"Excellent service"

- Olu

I got an excellent customer service from the brand manager and the product specialist. I was given good guidance, straightforward product comparison and honest advise to enable me make a very informed choice.

Other Employees : Williams Ford