Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Ryan Leverette, Sales Manager, Island Ford

Ryan Leverette

Chris Tarala, Finance Manager, Island Ford

March 23, 2019

"Great car and and super saleswoman "

- Jonathan

I live in Victoria and drove to Duncan to check out a car that I seen online, from start to finish the people at island ford were out standing

Sandra Jurcic
Bryan Flynn
Linda Johnson

March 22, 2019

"Sheer pleasure meeting and buying from Amado"

- Escape Heather 1834

Amado could not possibly have been more helpful: knowledgeable, patiently attentive to our needs and so willing to do his best to get us the best deal possible. And he did ! We are so happy with our new Escape, and with the help we continue to receive from this incredible young Gentleman. We thoroughly enjoyed the entire transaction and feel so fortunate to have met such an obviously gifted salesperson.

Amado Rodriguez
Deanna Schmidt

March 21, 2019

"Great truck, great salesman!!"

- Dave K

I live in Victoria and drive to Duncan to check out a Ford pickup I had seen online. The salesman that I dealt with, (Wade Robinson) was very attentive and not pushy whatsoever. After test driving the truck I went up to see I noticed another truck on the lot that parked my interest. After a test drive, some negotiations along with some added bonus incentives with Wade and his Manager Ryan, we came to an agreement I was very happy with. I drove back to Victoria in comfort and style and continue to enjoy my truck immensely. I have already, and will continue to recommend Island Ford, and my salesman Wade, to freinds and family alike !!

Wade Robinson