Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Brandyn  Woodruff, Sales Advisor, Harris Mazda

Brandyn Woodruff

Geoff Reinhard, Sales, Harris Mazda

April 25, 2018

"Very Friendly and welcoming"

- mazda3333

It was a pleasure to do business with Kassandra and Rob from Harris Mazda. Kassandra went the extra mile to find the perfect car for me (2016 Mazda 3 GS) at a very reasonable price that fit my income and utility needs. Rob did a very thorough job of explaining how financing works as this was the first time taking out a large loan for me. I was treated very well and would highly recommend Harris Mazda to my friends and family.

Kassandra Kirkham
Robert Kirinic

April 25, 2018

"My first car purchase since forever"

- Kimb

I enjoyed dealing with Geoff and his approach was comfortable. I personally like to make purchases through people I like. Although we didn't buy a Mazda we bought a beautiful car that happened to be traded in. I would definitely recommend Geoff at Harris Mazda.

"Awesome customer service"

- Evy and Brian

AS a woman I have found the experience of even walking into a car dealership is an uncomfortable experience and that is putting it mildly. Thirteen years ago I bought a car from one of the service people Geoff Reinard. I still have that car and was looking for a new one. I found Geoff again! He heard what I wanted and what my budget could handle. He found everything I wanted and more. Then there is Robert who helped with the financing and opened my eyes to some travel tips to Croatioa. The whole experience was professional and helpful. I never felt ANY pressure. I was well looked after and would recommend this dealership to anyone. Thanks Geoff and Robert! I am loving my new car………...

Robert Kirinic