Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Robert Kirinic

February 19, 2019

"First New Car Buy"

- NewMazda3

I came in to Harris Mazda on a Friday afternoon after setting my sights on a Mazda3. As I walked in the door, Tyler greeted me and saw my goals and met them within minutes. He was timely, professional, easy to talk to and most of all friendly. For a first new car purchase, I was intimidated but by the end of the process, I was more than happy with how everything turned out, thanks to Tyler. I will be recommending him by name to anyone looking for a Mazda. This review also extends to Dave Corrigal who made financing easy to understand and did so in a friendly and trustworthy manner.

David Corrigal

February 10, 2019

"Buying a used vehicle"

- Christopher

I came in to buy a used vehicle on a Friday afternoon I explained to Tyler what I needed. Price , type of vehicle and options that I required that evening Tyler was texting me with several different options. My wife & I agreed to shop around but there was nothing close to what Tyler had found. We went to Tyler Saturday afternoon to see his options. He had a vehicle that was perfect for what I needed. Tyler was an exceptional salesperson and very thorough I would recommend Tyler & Harris Mazda to everyone looking for a vehicle.

February 06, 2019

"Friendly"

- Darlene

The staff all had a great and friendly attitude. They helped find the car that was right for me. Anthony was very helpful and supportive in my requests.

Anthony Dagostini