Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge

17817 Stony Plain Rd NW, Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1B4

1059 Reviews of Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge

March 02, 2019

"my buying experience was fun and stress free!!!"

- fastsrt8

right from when i walked in the door, i was greeted by Eric and Aaron who made me feel right at home..these guys are very professional and a couple of straight shooters.. they answered all my questions and concerns..... i never felt pressured , and they sold me an awesome truck that was right in our budget... sitting down with Shawn from finance was also a painless seamless experience.. everything was well explained and plenty of options were presented to me.. this is my third vehicle purchase from Great West Chrysler.... whether you are looking for a new car, or just needing to get your car or truck in for servicing.... i know that all the staff in all departments are ready to step up and deliver exceptional customer service.. thanks for the great service.. DAVE LUCYK

Eric Prociuk
Mike Riley
Other Employees : Shawn Mikip
February 26, 2019

"Amazing Experience! "

- EdwardsFamily

We are extremely happy! Paul was spectacular to deal with, as were the rest of the staff. Highly recommend this dealer! We travelled from out of town with 2 kids and they had everything ready to go. No unexpected surprises at all. I’m honestly still shocked how easy and flawless this transaction was. Thank you so much Paul and Sal for everything today, you have our business for life and our recommendations!

Paul Logan
Other Employees : Sal
Feb 26, 2019 -

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Thanks for coming to town to see us! Glad to hear your experience went so smoothly, that's what you can always expect at Great West Chrysler! We appreciate your kind review!

February 24, 2019

"Wonderful experience "

- JordanP

I am a fan! I went to this dealer last fall to look at a new Ram. Zero pressure to buy, Andy was great and wanted to just show me the trucks and not pressure me into any quick decision. I told him I would order one in December and gave him my cell. He never hassled me once. Checked in once and then when I was ready asked for his price on a factory order. It was comparable to another dealer, so I knew it was a good price. I ordered. He kepte in the loop over the two months I waited for it. Picking it up was a great experience. When I stopped by in January I used the service department on my 2014 Ram to have a light changed. They never charged me any labor. Did it right away for me. After I picked up the truck I noticed the bakflip was the wrong one, the parts manager said he would take care of it right away. This was just a great experience all around.

Andy Savoury
Other Employees : Shawn Meikle
Feb 25, 2019 -

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Thank you for the wonderful review, Jordan! We love to hear of all the ways we were able to assist you. Like before, if you need anything, just come to us and we'll help you out!

February 24, 2019

"Aaron Hutton was awesome!"

- Lovemytruck

Aaron worked really hard to find us the perfect truck. He listened, acted, then delivered on exactly what we were looking for. We couldn’t be happier with his service.

Feb 25, 2019 -

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

We always listen to our customers so we can make sure we get them exactly what they want! Glad you enjoyed this experience to the fullest extent we give! Enjoy your truck and let us know if you need anything else!

February 21, 2019

"Was good"

- Ram owner

Was good experiece with staff specially Eden my sales rep This was a long term investment 3500 dually so hopin the service will be will just as good from what ive seen i wont be dissappointed Thxs a million EDEN

Eden Donahue
Feb 22, 2019 -

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Thanks for your positive review! You can bet we'll continue to give you great service at Great West Chrysler. Contact us, anytime, for anything you need.

February 16, 2019

"Kind people going above and beyond"

- JBryan88

First time dealing with this dealership and I knew from the first phone call it was going to be a great experience. I drove the 4 hours from Fort McMurray to Edmonton to deal with these guys. They gave me exactly what I wanted, they were up front and honest. I was in and out of the store whithin an hour. Papers were signed and I was ready to go. I will definitely be going back and will be recommending anyone I know to them!! Thanks again Great West!!

Eden Donahue
Feb 19, 2019 -

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Glad we could make your first time with us that special of an experience! That's the typical service you'll always receive at Great West Chrysler. Please come back to us with anything else you need. Thanks for the nice review!

February 15, 2019

"sales force"

- Rick Owen

Richard was very professional. No pressure to purchase unwanted extras. Finance (JIm) was done quickly with minimum of nonsense. Sales manager, (Mike) was available and friendly. A very good experience!

Richard Piotto
Jim White
Mike Riley
Feb 19, 2019 -

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Thanks for the review, Rick! We always present a no pressure buying atmosphere so our customers are always comfortable. Reach out to us if you need anything else!

February 15, 2019

""Great Experience""

- Ardeth O'Brien

Aaron was a terrific salesman at Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge. He treated us with a great level of respect and made us feel like a valued customer. We had been at a few other dealerships and were disappointed in how we were treated. At Great West Chrysler we felt that we were dealing with people that actually cared about their dealership , their job and their customers. Aaron came in earlier on the day we picked up the vehicle to ensure we were happy. He had the vehicle warming up and ready for us upon our arrival. Great level of customer service. We will definitely go back to Great West Chrysler Jeep and would highly recommend Aaron and this dealership.

Feb 15, 2019 -

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Hi Ardeth, thanks for the nice words about Great West Chrysler. We always love to give our customer the best dealership experience possible! Come back whenever you want and let us know if you have any more questions.

February 13, 2019

"Finding me my new Ram 3500. "

- new ram owner

The whole team at GWD helped me through the entire sourcing and purchasing process they made it a very stress free experience and would recommend purchasing from GWD. Thanks for the great service.

Warren Neitsch
Feb 14, 2019 -

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Glad to hear we made it so easy for you to get your new Ram 3500! Let us know if you need anything more and we'd be happy to further extend our great service.

February 12, 2019

"PLEASANT EXPERIENCE "

- Binta

Will start by saying a big thank you to Andy for making me smile. You such an amazing, friendly person. It was such an exceptional experience while I was looking for the best and you Andy make it happen. There is this saying "its easier to go down hill than going up, but the view is best from the top". Happy customer (Binta)

Andy Savoury
Jim White
Feb 13, 2019 -

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

We're glad we were able to make you smile from your experience at Great West Chrysler! Thank you for the nice rating and review. Come back anytime if you require anything else!

11 - 20 of 1,059 results