Good Fellow's Auto Wholesalers

3675 Keele St, Toronto, Ontario M3J 1M6

80 Reviews of Good Fellow's Auto Wholesalers

November 14, 2017

"Thumbs up to Bijan of Good Fellow's Auto dealership"

- Jae Ar

I was fortunate to find the right dealership in Toronto Good Fellow and a right dealer Bijan Asadian . ,very nice guy. I will definitely recommend him

Good Fellow's Auto Wholesalers responded

Hi Jae-ar, Taking care of our customers is our paramount concern and we're glad to hear that Bijan did just that for you. Thanks for choosing as your dealership of choice! Be sure to tell your friends and family about us.

"Henry was awesome "

- Preetham09

I had good experience with Henry, who was my sales representative. He took care of my needs and made sure I got it delivered on time, even though bank delayed my approval. It’s been two months I had no problem with my car. But the only reason I gave three star is because of the service department. She reschedule my appointment and also dint cater my needs. When I told I wanted to reach a service person, she spoke to someone on phone and gave me the answers which was not satisfying as it was not specific to my questions. but overall sales department was good.

Good Fellow's Auto Wholesalers responded

Hi Preetham, We really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to leave us a review and offer us some constructive feedback. We are pleased to hear that Henri made your shopping experience with us seamless. We'd like to extend our apologies for the mishap with the service department - that shouldn't have happened. Did you manage to have your appointment rescheduled?

"Amazing"

- Evakie

Amazing experience thank you Henri for your help I love my suv fast and efficient service great customer service Will recommend you to all my family and friends

Good Fellow's Auto Wholesalers responded

Hi Evakie, We're so pleased to hear you're enjoying your new SUV and that you received efficient customer service during your shopping experience here. Thanks so much for leaving us a review!

"Recent buy of Nissan "

- NK

It was excellent experience to buy a car from Good fellow auto. Henry gave his extended help to choose a right vehicle which fits my budget. I really recommend GFA

Good Fellow's Auto Wholesalers responded

Hi NK, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that Henry took great care of you - enjoy your new vehicle!

"Great experience "

- Nellie 96

Bijan did a great job at helping find the right car. My payments aren't terrible and I'm getting exactly what I want in a vehicle. I will definitely recommend Bijan Asadian to someone who is looking for a vehicle.

Good Fellow's Auto Wholesalers responded

Hi Nellie, We're glad to hear that Bijan assisted you in finding the right car for the right price. Enjoy your new vehicle, and thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

November 14, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service by Henri ranjbar"

- Castillo

fantastic place for buy your car from the people are so nice and spend lots of time with you to help you find your car special thanks to Mr.Henri Ranjbar to help me and my wife find our ideal car Castillo

Good Fellow's Auto Wholesalers responded

Hi Castillo, We believe that kindness goes along way. We hope that you and your wife are enjoying your new vehicle. Thanks so much for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review!

November 14, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service by Bijan"

- Brayner Paulino-Recio

I just bought a 2014 Mazda 3. Believe or not, I walked into the wrong dealership thanks to google maps as I was looking for a different place. Bijan greeted me and seemed very pleasant and professional (not pushy at all!) he left a great impression on me. I left this leadership looking for the original place to see another car, but ended up coming back to G.F.A because of the first interaction and great impression Bijan had left on me. Sure enough, we found a great car for me, at the right price. Bijan went above and beyond to get me approved at an amazing rate, and this all happened all in one day. I met Bijan at 10am and I was driving the car home plated at 7pm. Amazing! Thank you Bijan for your help, you are definitely in the right business my friend.

Good Fellow's Auto Wholesalers responded

Hi Brayner, What a splendid turn of events! Stories like these are part of the reason we love what we do. We're so happy to hear that this great initial interaction with Bijan made you return. Enjoy the new vehicle! We are glad that we had the opportunity to assist you with your car purchase!

"Absolutely Great Service!"

- Nicholas

I am a young professional who was looking to get a car. I have been to many dealerships before but none like GFA. I walked in and I saw a variety of beautiful cars, I told the lady at the front I would like to speak to someone in sales. I am a work Permit holder so I just wanted to enquire about financing. Then came Mr. Bijan Asadian, the Salesman of the decade! He walked me through the steps and I selected my car. He was patient and explained everything I needed to now. Now I am the owner of a nice luxury car. If there is anyone out there who is trying to get a car, Bijan is your guy. Thanks Bijan!

Good Fellow's Auto Wholesalers responded

Hi Nicholas, We always love to hear stories like these - when by chance, customers end up inside of our store and leave happy. A huge component of our job is to educate our clients on what their options are when it comes to buying a car. Enjoy your new vehicle and be sure to tell your friends and family about us!

"Excellent Customer Service"

- Hossein

As soon as I walked into Good Fellow`s Auto Wholesalers. I was met by Bijan Asadian. Within moments I knew that He would be the one I'd buy my whole life`s desire car Range Rover from! Bijan is friendly, disarming, knowledgeable, and honest. He was personable but maintained a level of professionalism. I felt like I'd made a trusted friend and left believing that if I ever had any questions or concerns about my new Range Rover Evoque, he really would help me! There wasn't a question he didn't have to answer for. He spent nearly a couple of hours. .it was an honor to do business with him. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great deal, honest sales to visit Bijan at G,FA.

Good Fellow's Auto Wholesalers responded

Hi Hossein, There is no greater honour than being able to assist in making someone's dream come true. Buying a car can be a stressful process, but we believe that by offering friendly customer service, and exchange of knowledge - it doesn't have to be. Please enjoy your new Range Rover and we thank you for choosing us as your dealer of choice.

November 14, 2017

"Best car dealer in Toronto"

- Sam

I purchased my car from Good Fellows and it was great experience. Henri was very polite and helpful in finding the right car for my budget. He helped me in all the processes including financing. The whole purchase was very smooth and fast. I would definitely recommend GFA and Henri to everyone who is looking to purchase a car.

Good Fellow's Auto Wholesalers responded

Hi Sam, Thanks so much for your kind review. We're glad to hear that Henri took care of you during your visit with us and your shopping process was seamless.