Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD.

590 Wharncliffe Rd S, London, Ontario N6J 2N4

Greg Proulx, Financial Services Manager, Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD.

Greg Proulx

Financial Services Manager
Josh  Parkinson, Internet Sales Manager, Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD.

Internet Sales Manager
Gord  Hansen, Finance Manager, Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD.

Gord Hansen

Zack Fares, New Vehicle Sales Manager, Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD.

Zack Fares

New Vehicle Sales Manager

June 06, 2018

"Dealer installed tow package is a joke. "

- TS 2315

Bought our Durango from Finch Chrysler and the sales experience was positive however the service department is a whole different story. We paid an extra $995.00 to have a dealer installed tow package (big mistake). I researched online to find out what the tow package consist’s of compared to what we received: - full size spare (NOPE) - larger capacity cooling (NOPE) - rear self levelling suspension (NOPE) - trailer hitch receiver (YES) - 4 and 7 pin connectors (YES) - bumper cover (YES) colour matched (NOPE) What a joke at a 1000 bucks but this is where the story gets interesting. We hooked up our brand new travel trailer and the electric brakes didn’t work so we take it to the trailer dealer to see what the problem could be. They test the connector and determine that there is no power at the 7 pin for the electric brakes. They recommended to take it back to the dealer and have them correct the problem. We called our salesman and he put us through to the service manager (still to this day they haven’t returned our phone call). We book the truck in for our free oil change and to fix the trailer wiring. My wife is waiting in the waiting room (3 hours total) and they are calling me (in Kingston) to inform me that they only wire up for the lighting and not the electric brakes. However if I want them to look into the wiring for the electric brakes that it would be at my.expense....what did I pay 1000 dollars for??? Your Dealer installed tow package is a rip-off!!! I ended up going to another Dodge dealer to rectify the issue with the trailer wiring (And it’s being fixed under warrenty). Finch Chrysler you can keep your 4 free oil changes (I would rather pay for them from your competitor)

May 27, 2018

"Great experience!"

- DianaHillis83

Josh was great to work with. I bought a van from him, and he made the entire process stress free and flawless. He listened to what I needed and took the time to fnd exactly what would work for me and my family. I would completely suggest Josh as someone to buy a vehicle from.

Greg Proulx

May 20, 2018

"Oil , Lube and Filter 4th one free coupon not honoured."

- Mark2018

Brought in my van to get an oil lube and filter done for the 4th time , which according to the promo was supposed to be free. Was told by the service advisor John that the promo had been discontinued and there was nothing he could do , and that I would have to talk to the manager. I realize that the service advisor is just the messanger doing his job , but I think that this is a very poor example of customer service. I can understand if you discontinue a promo not offering the card anymore , but in the name of customer service you could at least honour the cards that are full. So I would not recommend this dealer to anyone for oil lube and filter changing based on price and not honouring their agreements. Also 2.5 hrs to wait for an oil lube and filter is way to long! I do have to also add that I did have some engine service work done that they completely covered all costs, but they need to work on some of their other customer service areas.

Used 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee