Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD.

590 Wharncliffe Rd S, London, Ontario N6J 2N4

583 Reviews of Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD.

September 15, 2017

"Thumbs up!"

- Sara

I had an amazing experience at the dealership. Moh Makki was very informative with all of my questions and concerns. I highly recommend him for any car purchases. Thank you!

Sep 19, 2017 -

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

Thank-You Sara for your kind words and 5-star review! We are delighted to hear that your experience with Moh was informative and that you'd recommend him for any future vehicle purchases! We look forward to your continued business and can't wait to see you again!

September 14, 2017

"Excellence as a salesperson "

- Dorothy Firth

We met Moh at 6 pm on a friday, unaware this was closing time. Moh took the time to talk with us, and explain that the office was closed, and he would be happy to meet with us on Saturday. Excellent person to deal with.

Zack Fares
Sep 19, 2017 -

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

Thank-You Dorothy for your kind words and 5-star review! We are delighted to hear that your experience with Moh was so excellent! We look forward to your continued business and can't wait to see you again!

September 14, 2017

"Great Customer Service and Interaction "

- Pj

Salesperson Moh was the reason I purchased my Truck. Very informative and sincere. Moh keeps in contact with me to ensure I am happy with my purchase.

Sep 14, 2017 -

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

Thank-You PJ for taking the time to review your experience with us here at Finch Chrysler! We are delighted to hear that your experience with Moh was so informative and sincere. We look forward to your continued business and can't wait to see you again!

September 06, 2017

"Great experience from start to finish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

- Dirk

It really nice to finally meet a sales person who actually takes the time to listen to their customer and have genuine interest in their needs and works to pair them up with the best deal on a vehicle that fits those needs/requirements. Josh and Gord made sure everything was explained and questions were answered. This was by far the best experience I have had in purchasing a vehicle. Keep up the good work. Thanks Dirk

Josh Parkinson
Sep 14, 2017 -

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

Thank-You Dirk for taking the time to review your experience with us here at Finch Chrysler! We are delighted to hear that your experience with Josh and Gord was so genuine and left all of your questions answered. We look forward to your continued business and can't wait to see you again!

August 30, 2017

"Best sales experience period "

- Ben Ducharme

We were in the market for a new vehicle I stopped by Moh' s dealership and met him in the parking lot. I advised him what I was looking for to a T and said I would return once I had a chance to do a deal. I return a month later and looked for Moh but he was not in. One of his team called him as I stood by and mentioned my name he had committed to memory to a T what I was looking for. From start to finish Moh accomidated every request promptly and professionally. I will buy from Moh again and again!

Aug 31, 2017 -

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

Thank You Ben for the great review! We're delighted to hear that your purchasing process with Moh was so pleasant. We're happy that you felt Moh accommodated every request promptly and professionally! We look forward to your continued business and can't wait to see you again.

August 25, 2017

"Extremely happy customers!"

- Jeepers

Friendly customer service. Very knowledgeable staff & the inventory we were looking for !!! We have been shopping for a new jeep for quite a while, but were unable to find what we wanted, until now! We will definitely recommend Finch Dodge Chrysler!! Thanks to Wayne & the team!!

Aug 31, 2017 -

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

Thank You for the great review! We're delighted to hear that your purchasing process with Wayne and the rest of the team was so pleasant. We're happy that you found exactly what you were looking for here! We look forward to your continued business and can't wait to see you again. Enjoy your new Jeep!

August 20, 2017

"New Ram 1500 Rebel"

- Peter McCallum

Wayne and the team at Finch Chrysler made my buying experience incredibly easy and hassle free. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle, there just isn't enough words here for all the superlatives I could use, thank you Wayne and Mike, I love my new truck.

Greg Proulx
Mike Beernink
Aug 22, 2017 -

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

Thank-You for the great review Peter! We're so glad to hear that you had an incredibly easy and hassle free buying experience with Wayne and the team. We're delighted to hear that you would recommend our dealership to others. We look forward to your continued business and can't wait to see you again. Enjoy your new truck!

August 15, 2017

"Excellent "

- Holly Whyte

Moh was great made the hole process easy everything was easy to understand nothing was hidden I love my Jeep ?|||||||? thanks again guys for all you hard work

Matt Caron

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

Thanks for the great review, Holly! We're so glad to hear that you had such a great dealing with Moh and that it was an easy and honest deal. We look forward to your continued business and can't wait to see you again! Enjoy your new Jeep!

August 14, 2017

"Great customer experience"

- Chris

We walked into the dealership knowing exactly what we wanted. Wayne found the exact vehicle at a fair price. The customer experience was great. At the end of the day buying a new vehicle is somewhat terrifying. Wayne alleviated all our fears and got us into an affordable vehicle. Thanks, Wayne?

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

Thanks for the great review, Chris! We're so glad to hear that you had such a fantastic experience with Wayne. We love that you found exactly what you wanted and the fear of purchasing a new vehicle was alleviated. We look forward to your continued business and can't wait to see you again!

August 12, 2017

"Wayne is Amazing!"

- Liz A

Wayne worked quicklyand efficiently to get me what I wanted. He is wonderful and went aboveand beyond! Thanks WAYNE for delivering me to my new jeep.

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

Thanks for the great review, Liz! We're so glad to hear that you had such a great dealing with Wayne. We love that your experience was so wonderful and that he went above and beyond as usual. We look forward to your continued business and can't wait to see you again! Enjoy your new Jeep!