Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

920 Reviews of Eichenberg Chrysler

November 25, 2018

"2013 Dodge Journey"

- Bob and Nancy

We are always treated well when we go to Eichenbergs' in Tillsonburg, Charlie Sofalvi has been helping us with our vehicle trades and purchases for a long time, Charlie is always the person we look to for information on vehicles we are interested in. If I had to say the only thing I would have liked would be winter floor mats for my car, at this time of year, that would really have been a bonus.

Ann Kamenar
Charlie Sofalvi
November 21, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service and Attention to Detail"

- Curt

We inquired with Gord Tilton about a truck we saw online in their inventory. It had just sold but he was able to find us exactly what we were looking for in 2 days and was able to have it ready for us to meet our tight timeline. The truck was very well detailed and he spent time demonstrating all the features when we picked it up. I would recommended Eichenberg's and Gord to anyone.

Andrew Gradish
Gord Tilton
Erin Todd
November 19, 2018

"Honest and friendly environment "

- Salama

I have been at many dealerships and bought a lot of car. I can rate this dealer and specifically Mr Locker as top 5%. All truth information and top service my car before delivery, it’s more than expected experience. In all of past experiences, any car I bought I found some hidden information or my love to the car goes down each day. In this purchase, the opposite is happened. Thank you and to revisit you my self again. Salama Waterloo, Ontario

November 15, 2018

"Excellent!"

- Olivia

Over the last couple of years, my husband and I, as well as many of our relatives have purchased new vehicles from Eichenberg Chrysler and have had nothing but great experiences. They are very helpful and thoughtful when making the important decision, very patient and understanding and do their very best with making each moment easy and enjoyable. All of the vehicles purchased have been fabulous! Thank you Eichenberg for finding us our dream Jeep!

Ann Kamenar
November 15, 2018

"Excellent"

- Mary beth

Always a great experience at Eichenberg. The staff is friendly and give the best service possible. They make it easy to purchase a vehicle with no hassles. Will always recommend this dealership.

November 12, 2018

"It was excellent ."

- Truckgirl

They treat you like family when you walk in.They are very helpful with any concerns you have about the vehicle you are thinking of buying.And Bill Locker was very friendly and helpful during the full process of our purchasing our new truck.Couldnt have had a better salesman to go through this process with.

November 10, 2018

"Great dealership, great service, zero hassle"

- Ag25

I went to see the Jeep on a Monday and picked it up the following Thursday with little to no effort. Jeep was in excellent condition no issues Bill was great to work with. Would definitely recommend this dealership

Greg Vermeersch
November 09, 2018

"The best dealership in SWO"

- blairnj

Purchasing a new vehicle at Eichenberg was a breeze. Everyone at the dealership is tremendous and a special shout out to Andrew who goes above and beyond for his customers. He was willing to answer any and all questions that we had and made purchasing a vehicle fun again. Thanks for hooking us up with our new truck. We love it.

Andrew Gradish
November 07, 2018

"Great service!"

- Willy Penner

I really appreciated the service, they helped me figure out what would be best for my situation. From locating to financing my truck they took good care of me!

Jake Loewen
Greg Vermeersch
November 07, 2018

"Jake Loewen is who to ask for!"

- JodiD

I am so pleased with the professional, yet small town personal dealing with Jake. He answered all our questions honestly and if he didn’t know the answer he searched it out for us. No “on the spot” pressure to buy, which made it easier to go ahead with the sale. I’ve been back already looking at another great vehicle. Definitely recommend talking to Jake for any of your next vehicle needs.

Jake Loewen