Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Dave Cox

February 19, 2019

"Great experience "

- Sarah

Went to west end Nissan in Edmonton had the best service!! Meet with Todd who worked amazingly with us I would like to thank him for his patience and going above and beyond I would definitely recommend Todd Lamoureux!!! Thanks again !!!!!!!

Jamaiz Ali
Other Employees : Todd Lamoureux

January 31, 2019

"Terrible customer service"

- CarolG

First service I had done on my Nissan Rogue was October 2018. This was for a basic tune-up and winterizing, also had asked to have a duplicate key fob made. Was asked when I booked if I was going to need the shuttle service, I said yes! After dropping off my vehicle that morning I was told that the shuttle was out, but should be back shortly, well 1 1/2 hours later I went to service desk and asked what was happening and only then was told that the shuttle had gone out to the airport and was running a little late!! No one bothered to come and let me know what was going on in all that time!? Girl at service desk then offered to drive me to my location of choice herself! Next time I went back was in December because I couldn’t get my remote car starter to work, and thought it might have something to do with the newly programmed key fobs? Was told, no, it must because I need a new battery or it was in “valet” mode and I just needed to press the buttons in a certain way, all of this was incorrect! Turns out there was a duplicate basic fob inserted under the dashboard near the steering column, that I was unaware of as I purchased my vehicle used in 2017 and it came with this Viper remote car starter that worked fine, why would I ask how? Anyway, I emailed the service manager Chris on January 12th asking what my options were to get this remote working again, and almost 3 weeks later have still had NO RESPONSE, despite the fact that he told me to e-mail him if I had any more questions or concerns?? I tried phoning today was told he had just stepped out but they would have him call me back, but no surprise, he didn’t! Regardless if you can or can’t help me with this problem, you don’t ignore your customers, RIGHT??!

Chris Boucher

January 20, 2019

"Excellent "

- Teme12

I spent months looking and comparing vehicles. I dealt with Tinnie and she was awesome. Her product knowledge was very impressive and she helped me compare options and values comparatively for my business and I could tell she cared more about my needs than just making a sale. I am happy to say that it was a good experience and I will be back for all my family needs as well as my business. They made it a pleasure to actually go through the buying process.

Tinbite Yolma