Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Don Wheaton Chevrolet GMC Buick Cadillac Ltd.

10727 - 82 Avenue NW, Edmonton, Alberta T6E 2B1

538 Reviews of Don Wheaton Chevrolet GMC Buick Cadillac Ltd.

January 30, 2019

"Very good "

- Steve Schell

We were quickly able to come to a fair price, the salesman was very helpful even drove me to the bank. Whole deal was done in 2 hours and that includes the test drive. When the deal was concluded he drove the vehicle to my home where I parked it in my garage

Corey Sayer
3.0
Jan 31, 2019 -

Don Wheaton Chevrolet GMC Buick Cadillac Ltd. responded

Thank you for the great review Steve! We hope to work with you again in the future.

January 29, 2019

"Making the Car Buying Experience Easy!"

- Carloverguy

I recently made a purchase through the Don Wheaton Chevrolet GMC Buick Cadillac fleet department. Wow was it a great experience. Both Emily and Brandie made, what is generally a complicated process easy, and did it with a smile! Would 100% recommend!

Emily Butler
Jan 31, 2019 -

Don Wheaton Chevrolet GMC Buick Cadillac Ltd. responded

Thank you for the 5-star review! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

January 25, 2019

"Poor service "

- Brent T

They tell you anything you want to hear when your buying the vehicle. But after you have made your purchase, nothing but poor service and false promises. They don’t stand behind what they have sold you. I filled this out when I just purchased my truck, but after all my experiences with them, my updated review would be that I do not recommend this sales person or dealership to anyone!

January 25, 2019

"Great Service"

- Gz

Ethan was extremely helpful and considerate of what I wanted, and helped me get a great deal. I would definitely recommend shopping with Ethan and this dealership!

Ethan Shaw
Jan 28, 2019 -

Don Wheaton Chevrolet GMC Buick Cadillac Ltd. responded

Thank you for the 5-star review!

January 19, 2019

"Amazing experience, family friendly, and very professional "

- Sabina70

Buying our daughter her first car !! We had an amazing experience, we loved the fact that they are all family friendly, professional, and easy to communicate with! We would definitely recommend this dealership towards others.

Ethan Shaw
Jan 21, 2019 -

Don Wheaton Chevrolet GMC Buick Cadillac Ltd. responded

Thank you for the awesome review! We hope your daughter enjoys her new vehicle!

January 19, 2019

"Great experience"

- Evraj

Great experience with Husan. No pressure sale, he made sure i got everything i needed and he made sure i was comfortable with the deal being made. I definitely recommend him.

Husan Tahir
Jan 21, 2019 -

Don Wheaton Chevrolet GMC Buick Cadillac Ltd. responded

Thank you for the 5-star review!

January 17, 2019

"Don Wheaton "

- auloi5485

Over the past few days I bought my first brand new car. They worked hard to bring in the car I wanted. Staff and management are all friendly and I couldn’t ask for more.

Dileep Menon
Nick Seredych
Jan 17, 2019 -

Don Wheaton Chevrolet GMC Buick Cadillac Ltd. responded

Thank you for the great review!

January 16, 2019

"New XT4 From Don Wheatons"

- New XT4 Cadillac owner

I ordered the new Cadillac XT4 mid October. Leaving for holiday early January and the car is still not in the GM que to be manufactured. Brandie Martin to the rescue. Found me a new XT4 with same options and colors. Saved the day. The car is wonderful. Thank you Brandie

Jan 17, 2019 -

Don Wheaton Chevrolet GMC Buick Cadillac Ltd. responded

Thank you for the 5-star review! We hope you enjoy your new XT4!

January 15, 2019

"Silverado "

- Myra71

Found salesman good at his job. Very informative and explained process well. Finance was easy and well explained not pushy in anyway overall great experience. Will be back.

Shawn MacDougall
Jason Mann
Jan 16, 2019 -

Don Wheaton Chevrolet GMC Buick Cadillac Ltd. responded

Thank you for the great review Myra! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Jan 16, 2019 -

December 31, 2018

"Excellent Service "

- Michelle

Another great experience when visiting Don Wheatons. I brought my vehicle in for service and Len was a great help in getting my service done in a quick and timely fashion. While I was waiting Brandie was great in helping the time go by quick. Such a pleasant experience.

Peter Wilson
Jan 08, 2019 -

Don Wheaton Chevrolet GMC Buick Cadillac Ltd. responded

Thank you for the great review Michelle!