Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Cam Clark Ford Airdrie

1001 Highland Park Blvd NE, Airdrie, Alberta T4A 0R2

1179 Reviews of Cam Clark Ford Airdrie

April 12, 2019

"service"

- terry

I am more then happy with the service , booked time for it and they were on time, was finish in alloted time, personal were easy and polite to talk with Tyler made me feel appreciated , live in Calgary but will drive to Airdrie for this kind of service

Melanie Hudson
Tyler Lucas

Cam Clark Ford Airdrie responded

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a great online review and provide your feedback. We look forward to helping again in the future and appreciate your business :) Thanks, Cam Clark Ford

"New F-150"

- Fred33

Excellent service from Ed, Josee and Brittney. Very happy with the overall experience. I would definitively recommend this dealership. They go the extra mile to make the customer happy.

Brittney Horvath
Ed Wan

Cam Clark Ford Airdrie responded

Thanks for the awesome online review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to helping for years to come :) Cam Clark Ford

"Well loked after"

- Scott

My 2018 F150 came down with an electrical issue. I called to see about getting it in to be looked at and was told to drop it off the next day. On my way to Cam Clark, my F150 decided it had enough and did not make it to the dealership. I called the Ford Roadside Assistance and they came out to help me get it the rest of the way there. Once it was diagnosed, it would have to have an extended stay (about 10 days for part to arrive from factory) due to a wiring harness issue, I was provided with exceptional care. My F150 was returned as promised with all work completed and to my surprise it was washed. In the last 11 years we have purchased 6 vehicles from Cam Clark.

"19S07 warranty"

- Fordnut32

We were really happy with the service. Got there a little early, they took it right away. Went in to look around at what we can't afford , wife had a coffee and before she was done the truck was done They even brought the truck back into fast lane so we could pick it up. Maybe this was because I walk with a cane. Really good service Bob E

Gabrielle Palmer

"Very good service"

- Mary E

I had never been to Cam Clark Ford as our loyalty is with Metro Ford in Calgary. However I have moved to Airdrie recently and had a leak in my tire and did not want to risk driving into Calgary. I called Cam Clark Ford they told me to bring it in and they would fix it. The people at the front desk on the Quick lane were cheerful and chatty which I liked. They told me it wouldn't take long to have the leak fixed. I sat and waited for only forty minutes, paid my bill went out to my car and found they had also cleaned my windows and gave me a slip for a car wash. Thanks Cam Clark Ford for fantastic treatment.

Abel

"They took care of me."

- timmy

The service coordinator was efficient, cared about me and followed up promptly with some things that came up while my truck was in for service.

Cam Clark Ford Airdrie responded

We appreciate your feedback and online review! Thanks from everyone at Cam Clark Ford :)

"Josee is a Rock Star!"

- Marky Mark NB

Josee is hands down the most fun and friendly person you will ever meet in a car dealership! She made the whole process fun and painless. Seriously, if you are considering a vehicle purchase, let this lovely lady take care of the financing process and you will be happy you did! 5 stars all day long for this sweetheart!

"Good service"

- jandhadjklfd

I brought the truck in for a regular service plus the plug on the block heater had broken off in the cold weather. I was told the block heater had a recall and that was taken care of.

Mainor

"Excellent service "

- Teet

Always excellent service every time I come in, the wash at the end is always a great touch. The staff is friendly, kind and helpful.

Gabrielle Palmer
Lochlan Walker

"Edge Sport purchase"

- fordguy

The staff I worked with were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.. it was a positive, exciting, and a very painless experience, and I would certainly recommend Cam Clark Ford!

Brittney Horvath