We noticed you're currently located in the U.S. and so are we! Please visit the U.S. website for a more optimized experience.
#3 in the LS series for me and our 5 th Lexus as a family. - mark460
Late at nigh too many commercials on TV so simultaneously, on my iPad looking at cars as usual. O, o, o, a pre-owned LS 460 L awd, premium luxury package and at my trusted Lexus of London dealer. Wow, difficult to find. The US exchange has thwarted the market for Canadians. Well fist thing Monday its drive into London.(100km.) I phoned in ahead and ask only to speak with a female sale expert. Buying big machines man to man is way too much ego. Women do work more earnestly, I'd say, in car sales. Man, Sue Vincent is definitely a professional in sales and very educated with automobiles. As we were both clearly car enthusiasts the negotiations actually were mutually enjoyable. As my third LS, I'm a bit of a gear head and quite stimulated by the minutia of these magnificent machines. Exchanging info was fun. Sue utilizes the Lexus team to facilitate my enquiries promptly. So we kept the 92, LS 400, 20 years @475000km. Then euthanized. Keeping my LS 430 2001 and my new LS 460 L awd. Wonder who will live the longest me or my babies. Thanks go to you Sue Vincent and that great reputation at Lexus of London from whom we bought our fist ES300 in 1993.
excellent experience with Lexus On The Park! - Vt
i bought a pre-owned lexus ES350 from Lexus on the park and the consultant Wei Wen helped me a lot! Thanks!! Wei.
Wei is so professional and knowledgeable. He is patient and always paying full attention to listen to what i need. Also most of pre-owned cars there are in a very good condition. you can see it from every details. With the help from manager Trevor Armstrong, i picked up my nice car last week. so far very happy with it. Highly recommend to everyone who wants to buy a Lexus!
Good service - Bailey
My experience was very positive. I particularly liked the fact that I was not under a lot of pressure to buy a car at my first visit.Also Wally spent a long time showing me how to operate the car which I appreciated
My experience with the dealership has been very positive - xian
My experience with the dealership has been positive, especially after the excellent help and support from Peter Ricordi. He went way above my purchasing expectations.
LS460 - Pipper
James and Team were very helpful with the sale process. We are very happy with our used LS460 Thanks to the Team at Lexus of Windsor
Fantastic Experience 2017 RX 350 purchase - MattC123
This is by far the best dealership I've ever worked with. Usually I dread purchasing a new car but in this case Jacky Soo couldn't have done a better job throughout my entire buying experience. The whole team was great for that matter. I would highly recommend going to this dealership for your Lexus, they'll make sure you walk away very happy!
Great service - Stan the Man
JC, the service advisor that served me was professional, knowledgeable, friendly and patient.
He answered all my questions and had my car ready on time.
BRAKE INSPECTION - Fifi
Booked our RX350 for a brake inspection with Michael in Service. No faults were found but the experience was good. Highlight was a mini road trip with Mickey the shuttle driver.
Excellent custemer service - manal
Leased Nx 2017 excellent service provided by Everold Reid knowledge full , gives all choices friendly, and helpful staff great experience to be on oakvill lexus.
Absolutely AMAZING!!!!! - Brobbin,gerda4
Thanks to Ken Eldora for all the help in getting us this amazing truck. You went over and zbout email what you needed to do. Thanks again and God's blessings on u and your family.
Ps. We will be back for the next one.
Worst experience at a dealership - Tara
We had the worst experience at this dealership. Vince, the sales manager, was extremely rude and unprofessional! I have never seen someone so offensive in customer service! My husband and I went to get a quote for a IS and they got the quote from the exact website that everyone has access to online. They lacked knowledge and needed to check the website and catalogue. Wait time was long even though we were the only customers there! Loved the IS before my visit but changed my mind completely about lexus altogether after this experience! Vince acted as if he was doing us a favour by selling us a car! I had gone to BMW and Mercedes the day before and was shocked by the service at Lexus!
Lease date mixup leads to loss of $688.88 - Michael Ferris
Here's yet another experience I've had with Lexus of Kingston
1) I signed a Lease Agreement for a 2017 Lexus ES350 on June 17, 2017. I took delivery of the vehicle June 30, 2017.
2) On July 18, 2017 I was billed $688.88 for the first payment. As this was early I questioned Lexus of Kingston as to why I was billed so early. It turns out the original Lease Agreement was dated the signing date rather than the delivery date. Lexus of Kingston told me they would fix this.
3) I was asked to come into Lexus of Kingston a few days later to sign a new Lease Agreement with the delivery date on it of June 30, 2017. I did this, and the old contract was terminated. I was told that the payment made on July 18, 2017 would be used to cover the now August 1, 2017 payment. I shed doubt on this as I thought the computer would take the payment on August 1, 2017 anyway, but was assured “no we’ve taken care of it”. As it turned out they hadn’t.
4) On August 3, 2017 $688.88 was removed from my bank account.
5) Since this happened The Sales Manager at Lexus of Kingston has worked to fix this and on Friday August 4, 2017 he sent me an Email telling me it was taken care of and to contact Lexus Financial and tell them if I would like my payment either returned to my bank account or carried over to the September payment. I cast doubt on carrying over the payment, as August didn’t work so I decided to go for returning the payment to my bank account.
6) When I called Lexus Financial and offered the reference number I was met with disbelief, no way would the gal who answered the call refund my payment no matter what I had been told. After a heated exchange I hung up. I called back to get another person but was confronted with the same negative response by another gal.
7) In addition to all this on the same day I was told to call Lexus Financial I received an invoice for $688.88 to make yet another payment. (I imagine I will receive more invoices now with added interest and then a call from collections and finally a Bailiff to tow the car.)
Since this happened I complained loudly to Lexus of Kingston but because I had the audacity to complain they now ignore me completely leaving me to deal with Toyota Financial on my own.
As of this writing I am out $688.88 and Toyota Financial refuses to do anything about it. Lexus of Kingston won't talk to me so this leaves me on my own.
My wife and I each have a Lexus Lease but when they conclude Toyota will have lost two customers.
Great Deal - Ali Gara
Nice sale person and good deal. Lexus would be a real eco-luxury one that is low maintenance like Toyota and high Q like luxury Cars.
Customers for life - Bailley18
From time to time customer service takes a front row seat in our crazy world of speed and congestion and it's important to acknowledge exemplary service from the extraordinary team at Performance Lexus thank you Stephen and Brian. You have made us believers
Robyn and Stewart
Bad Service, avoid them - MazChiudhry
Went to get engine noise fixed after spending thousands of dollars service department told me they have no idea how to fix the issue. After a week engine started loosing oil and I am told to replace the engine. Avoid them.
Lexus of London
Lexus On The Park
Financial Services Manager