Woodridge Ford Lincoln Ltd

New Sales Manager

February 21, 2017

"Excellent service"

- Asif

The service I received during the purchase of my vehicle at Woodridge Ford has been excellent. Zabi Hamidullah was informative and provided valuable, honest follow-through on post-purchase commitments. I had dealing with Advantage Ford in the past and none compare to the well-encompassed quality customer care I received at Woodridge Ford. I highly recommend Woodridge Ford.

October 13, 2016

"Fantastic dealership with amazing customer service"

- lariat

Anyone and everyone thinking of buying a new vehicle should go to this dealership. The level of service given to me by the salesman, Sean Spriggs, the finance Guy, Kasem Farm and the General Manager, Travis Eade is unsurpassed. The process of buying a new vehicle was so courteous, professional. I would highly recommend them. "five stars" !!!

September 24, 2016

"Excellent Service"

- Hana

The service I received during and following the purchase of my vehicle at Woodridge Ford Lincoln has been excellent. Zabi Hamidullah was informative and provided valuable, honest follow-through on post-purchase commitments after I signed the dotted line and the purchase deal was complete. Another notable mention is Vitali (Service Adivsor) who represents Woodridge Ford Lincoln with the utmost professionalism and courtesy. I have had dealings with several dealerships in the past and none compare to the well-encompassed quality customer care I received at Woodridge.

Woodridge Ford Lincoln Ltd, Calgary, AB, T2Z 3K1