Wood Wheaton Supercentre

Levi Langevin

June 23, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- hixonfeeds

Yet another great experience at Wood Wheaton! This is the second vehicle I purchased from Lonnie and he went above and beyond...even texting me from the lake on his day off!! Brought in the truck I wanted at the payment I wanted. Harry had everything ready to go when we got there (even in the crazy rush of the mega sale! ) If and when I need vehicle number 3 this will be my first stop.

Lonnie Lightfoot

June 22, 2017

"Topnotch Service"

- dunreiner

Could not have asked for better service! We will be return customers!! Mark and Harry were great, the detail guy asked if we were happy with the inside and out of the truck, another salesman was very respectful that we were going through Mark when he approached, he walked me over to the tent. All in all, every dealership should have valued employees like Woodwheaton.

June 22, 2017

"Buying from a friend"

- Lorne Smith

My wife and I were sad to learn that Mark had left the business a year ago. When we were in the market for a larger truck we found that he had moved to Wood Wheaton and we're excited to deal with him again. We got in contact with Mark and he found us the perfect truck and the process was smooth and easy. It's like buying from family you trust his opinion and fell good about you choices. Thank Mark your a good friend.

Used 2011 Chevrolet Silverado, $17995