Wood Wheaton Honda

138 Reviews of Wood Wheaton Honda

September 21, 2017

"Great Service"

- Amelia

Jim Galloway provides excellent service with your best interests in mind. Jasmin also was excellent and made the financing process easy and efficient. Would purchase here again.

September 21, 2017

"Very helpful!"

- New buyer

I'm from out of town and my cousin suggested the dealership. Jeff Dawson was very helpful in picking out a car and explaining the whole process to me. Jasmin Siemens walked me through the finance part of the purchase and I completed the insurance with them the next day. Everyone who helped me was knowledgeable and friendly without pushing any particular car.

Jeff Dawson
September 20, 2017

"Great service!! "

- Darci

I am from out of town and Dave was very helpful in locating and bringing in the car I was looking for. Jasmin kept me updated and explained everything thoroughly about warranties and financing, and Francine was fantastic to deal with and explained everything about the car! Couldnt be happier!

Dave Smith
September 19, 2017

"Good sales lady ( Francine Oliver )"

- Ramnes4

Would like to say Francine Oliver is an AWESOME sales lady. She's friendly, very easy to talk to and very funny. When we went thou verything on the vehicle she was very thorough. I would recommend Francine to anybody buying a vehicle. Thanks again Francine 😊

September 18, 2017

"My Epic Honda Experience at Wood Wheaton Honda - P.G.,B.C."

- Bill Fowlie

I live 770kms away from Wood Wheaton Honda so quite a bit of the purchasing process occurred via email and telephone calls. I flew into PG about 10AM on a Saturday and probably within an hour I was out of the dealership with my new Civic. I've known Jim Galloway and Ben Parker for many many years and I always found both to be very professional, courteous and very knowledgeable about their product. It was my first meeting with Jasmin Siemens and she was so very helpful with all of my finance dealings, warranty and extended warranties if I so wanted. I spent a bit of time with Jeff Dawson, not much but again very professional and knowledgeable. We are very happy with our new Civic and would recommend all of the above employees of Wood Wheaton Honda to my friends.

Jeff Dawson
Dave Smith
Other Employees : Craig Wood
September 15, 2017

"Understanding Dealership"

- ramona.mcmeekin

This dealership has excellent customer service. I ordered my CRV back in May but due to unforeseen circumstances was unable to purchase until September. They were so understanding with the delay of purchase.

September 12, 2017

"Excellent customer service "

- Iris2017

From my very first stop at the dealership to the delivery of my new vehicle the staff at Wood Wheaton Honda provided exceptional service and attention to my needs. The first team I went to the site the salesman, Jim Galloway was available to show me the vehicles and explain my options. Jim assisted me in making sure the vehicle I chose met my needs. Jasmine was extremely helpful in explaining the financing and warranty options. Both were very patient in dealing with my 3 year old granddaughter who was with me. When I went to pick up my new vehicle Jim explained and demonstrated the features in detail. All in all an excellent vehicle purchase experience

September 10, 2017

"All around great"

- Sarah Belshaw

Francine and the others worked so hard to get me exactly what I wanted for the price I was comfortable with. They showed me so many different options and didn't pressure me at all. They were more after me getting what I loved and could afford more than them getting money. I didn't even feel like Francine was a salesperson, it was more like I was shopping with a friend! Thanks so much to everyone at Honda!!!!!!

September 10, 2017

"Superior service"

- nth_of_pg

Extremely helpful sales and finance service. Gordon was great to work with, as was Ben and Jasmin. Really happy with the whole experience, and am very happy with my CR-V!

Gordon Foulds
September 09, 2017

"Amazing!! "

- Jodi Belshaw

I've been looking for a car and have felt pressured by every other dealership. I made my way to Honda and I met Francine. She was absolutely amazing! She worked her hardest to make sure I was comfortable and happy. She never once pressured me. Everyone I dealt with were just so great! Buying a car with Francine and the team at Honda, turned a stressful situation into something fun and easy! Thanks so much for all your help! Love my new Civic SI!