Winnipeg Kia

515 Reviews of Winnipeg Kia

July 21, 2017

"Great customer service!!!"

- ccaguioa

Kevin was very thorough and knows his stuff. I did not feel pressured thru the entire process at all. I was shown all my options so I could be comfortable with the decision I make. Great buying experience!!!

Kevin Bertin
July 15, 2017

"Professional "

- Katelynschaefer

Carter was very warm and welcoming when I first entered the dealership. His great sense of humor made it easy to talk to him about anything, but more importantly what I was looking for and which car best suited my lifestyle. Was also very patient when we were exploring my options; not pushy or anxious to get a sale. Educated yet honest when he didn't know the answer to a question, which was nice because some salesman will attempt to guess the answer to your question. In its entirety, he made my experience of purchasing my first brand new car stress-free, fun and professional! Definitely recommend this great salesman.

Carter Malegus
July 12, 2017

"Smooth and efficient"

- Darlene Whitehill

The whole process was effortless - I felt no pressure at all - Mike Shaw and Nicole Varga made the second largest purchase of my life very relaxed and easy!

July 11, 2017

"Great Customer Service!"

- Adine

Kevin made my first experience with Winnipeg Kia a great one! Other dealerships can learn from them what customer service is all about. He went out of his way to make sure I was happy and satisfied with my purchase and was quick to help when I needed advice and service even after I purchased my vehicle. Mike as well from the service team was great! I will definitely be recommending Kevin to everyone I know looking for a car.

Kevin Bertin
June 30, 2017

"Thank Mike Shaw and Justin"

- Happy Couple

We have only bought a few new cars over the years. We have never had such an upfront salesman as Mike Shaw. He made us feel very welcome and we came to trust him. We are very happy with our Kia Optima. We would recommend Winnipeg Kia. Thank you Mike and Justin Chris and George Kryschuk

June 29, 2017

"Another great experience! "

- Ashton392

Thanks for making this purchase an easy one! Mike, it was great to see you again and we will be back when the time comes for another new ride!

June 28, 2017

"Outstanding customer service and honesty"

- GK92

Couldn't be happier with Randy at Winnipeg Kia. He worked hard to find us the right pre-owned vehicle. He was honest and upfront about the condition of the vehicle and we felt no pressure to buy if it wasn't a fit for us. He was mindful of our budget and knew exactly what we were looking for. This is the 3rd vehicle in the family purchased from him and we will continue to work with and recommended him in the future.

Randy Fridfinnson
June 27, 2017

"First time buyer - best dealership, sales and finance team"

- sarahdelaronde

It was only my second time at a dealership, actively looking to buy a car. Two years prior I had the worst experience at a different dealership that left me wary of car salesman. Mike made the process so easy and took everything I wanted into consideration. He knew I was anxious about the process and I didn't feel any pressure at any point. Thank you to Mike, the sales manager, and Waener in the finance office for making the experience so easy. If you're buying your first car or changing brands, this is the place to be. Thank you!

Waner Caetano
June 26, 2017

"Sales was great. Service has been terrible."

- J.Book

Sales experience was great. Service has been horrendous. We purchased our Kia in February and the passenger heated seat didn't work. After 4 months and 3 calls we finally had the parts come in to fix it. We were advised that this is what to expect when you buy a new vehicle, since parts are not readily available?! We authorized the seat work, and my husband waited 45 minutes for it to be completed, only to find out that the work wasn't done since the wrong parts were ordered and the car had been "ready" earlier since they couldn't do the work, with no phone call. They didn't bother to notify us, just a sales rep noticed my husband in the waiting area as they were close to closing, and no vehicles currently be serviced... We also noticed stone chips on the rear wheel wells with a brand new vehicle, and very few KM on it (and we don't live on gravel), so we anticipated some support in fixing the problem. (touch up paint, different mud-flaps etc. were all discussed over the phone as viable repair options. Then when it came to close we were told the stone chips are our fault and they won't do anything to fix them - since warranty doesn't cover that. So, we are back at square one. They provided no viable solutions (under warranty or otherwise for us). We have really been left high and dry on this. The quality of service and the quality of the vehicle is certainly questionable if paint is going to be chipping this early, and no support it going to be provided.

Sean Voyer
Jun 26, 2017 -

Winnipeg Kia responded

Jenna, please accept our humble apologies for the lack of customer service received leading up to and during your recent appointment. It was never our intent to provide sub-par service and have made changes to ensure this situation does not occur again. Our service manager Sean Voyer has reached out to yourself today with hopefully an acceptable resolution. Thank you for taking the time to bring these issues to light.

June 23, 2017

"Honest Dealership"

- ryan

When looking to purchase a new car, it 's common to encounter a lot of dishonest car dealership personnel who will say anything to make a deal. This was not the case at Winnipeg KIA. Everyone was honest, knowledgeable, and they made the process of buying a new car easy.

Mark Johnson
Jun 26, 2017 -

Winnipeg Kia responded

Thank you so much for your kind words and business Ryan! We wish you many years of safe and happy driving in your new Kia!