Winnipeg Kia

400-1717 Waverley St, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 6A9

495 Reviews of Winnipeg Kia

May 27, 2017

"I Got the car of my dreams :)"

- Maria's Blue Car

I always wanted to own a Blue car and now thanks to Mike Shaw, I do. Mike is very easy to speak with, and his warmth and friendliness make buying a new car a very stress free experience. When I thought I did not understand something Mike would take the time to explain something again and in the process make me feel good about asking anything. Mike, along with his patience, smile and sense of humor made my purchase an absolute positive experience. And Nicole Varga has to be the most pleasant person I have ever felt comfortable giving my money to. She is thorough in her explanation of the costs and options involved. So thank you Nicole. A very positive no pressure experience and I finally have my blue car I've always wanted. Thank you Mike and Nicole.

May 26, 2017

"Thanks for a wonderful sales experience!"

- Elizabeth 867 Velasquez

I appreciate your expertise Mike Shaw and your patience. Thanks for showing us our options and being patient with us. We love our new car and we will recommend your dealership to others.

Justin Semeniuk
May 24, 2017

"Winnipeg KIA finds my Soul"

- Finalbreath

I walked in to the dealership with an idea of what I wanted. Yemi took very good care of me, he gave me a few options but had the perfect car in mind for me. No pressure sales, didn't try to sell me something I didn't want. I am very happy with my new used Kia Soul. The whole experience was enjoyable and everyone involved was very helpful doing everything possible to get me the best deal possible. Thanks Yemi and Winnipeg KIA!

Yemi Igbinyemi
May 25, 2017 -

Winnipeg Kia responded

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We appreciate your business and kind words and are glad our staff, specifically Yemi and Nicole, were able to make your purchase experience a pleasant and helpful one! We wish you many years of safe and happy driving in your Kia Soul!

May 24, 2017

"Good Place to Shop"

- Winnipeg, Adetayo

Shopping for a car is not easy for me as per deciding on a particular choice. The sales man was very friendly,patient and professional. . I was able to get the car of my dream thanks to Kia!

Yemi Igbinyemi
May 25, 2017 -

Winnipeg Kia responded

Thank you so much for your kind words and business, Adetayo! We wish you many years of safe and happy driving in your Corolla!

May 20, 2017

"Very friendly greeting, no pressure , very professional "

- Ken Cameron

Met Mike Shaw first time, very easy to deal with. Was looking for a smaller vehicle to tow behind Motor home on a Dolly., and Kia had a Ford Focus Titanium I went to see. Mike said it would be perfect and brought it around. He explained everything on the car, was more than willing and very knowledgable in answering questions, He made us feel that he was there to help and make purchase very easy, and went out of his way to make the purchase very easy, We also spoke about a second vehicle for our son and wife, again he explained all options and they will be dealing with him in the future. Great experience, excellent salesperson and enjoyed dealing with Mike Shaw and would recommend him to anyone Thanks Mike

May 23, 2017 -

Winnipeg Kia responded

Thank you so much for this detailed review of your purchase experience with us, Ken! We are thrilled that your purchase experience was a positive and enjoyable one - all thanks to Mike and Nicole. We appreciate your kind words and wish you many years of safe and happy driving!

May 19, 2017

"Easiest decision"

- Monica

I went in to Winnipeg Kia after researching the 2017 Kia Niro online. Mike was there to greet me as I walked in. We talked about the Niro, current offers from Kia, and we made an appointment for me to test drive the vehicle the next day. Mike was ready when I arrived for my test drive. We had a quick, fun drive, where he showed off what the Niro could do, and then, he handed me the keys and told me to take it out for a half hour. Mike had so much confidence in his product, that he let the vehicle sell itself. Mike took time to hear my story, and he worked very hard to make sure that I had the best possible experience with Kia. I cannot say enough about how positive an experience this was. Thank you, Mike, and Winnipeg Kia, for your exceptional service. Monica

May 23, 2017 -

Winnipeg Kia responded

Thank you so much for this fantastic 5* review and kind words, Monica! We are absolutely thrilled that Mike provided you with such an exceptional purchase experience - he is a true asset to our sales team. You the first person to purchase a Niro from us, we hope you enjoy this revolutionary vehicle for many years to come!

May 15, 2017

"Top Notch Customer Service"

- Abbas

I have been on this dealership 4-5 times now for warranty repair and definitely the best Kia Service Centre I have come across. The service Advisor Dale Tinkler and Sean Voyer, both are very professional and helpful and would go out of way to solve. At one point, service manager replaced front shocks on my vehicle urgently when I needed to travel to Ontario. Very satisfied.

Dale Tinkler
Sean Voyer

Winnipeg Kia responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us with this review, Abbas! We appreciate the recognition and kind words and are very thankful and glad that Dale and Sean were able to take your service experience to new heights!

May 12, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience"

- MichelleB

It started with me requesting a quote from Kia Canada. Within minutes, I had an email from Mike Shaw at Winnipeg Kia. After a few email exchanges, we realized we had gone to high school together, this made for a mini reunion the day of my test drive. Mike, made me feel so comfortable. Deciding to purchase a vehicle can be an overwhelming experience, but Mike made sure to answer all my questions making sure to find the right car for both me and my budget without any pressure. It was a fantastic experience. Dealing with Nicole on the financial part of things was amazing as well. She was so helpful going above and beyond to find financial solutions to help me make my car dream become a manageable reality. I really can't say enough good things about my overall experience so far.

Winnipeg Kia responded

Thank you SO much for this amazing and in-depth review, Michelle! We are thrilled that your purchase experience with us and specifically Mike and Nicole was a comfortable, well informed and enjoyable one! We are glad that we were able to make your car dream and reality and wish you many years of safe and happy driving in your new Kia!

May 10, 2017

"Friendly and professional dealer "

- Miachiang

Really nice to help u out of any questions and problems. So patient to talk to u and show u how the car works. They Provide a good service for giving u a ride.

Winnipeg Kia responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us with this wonderful 5* review! We appreciate your business and wish you many years of safe and happy driving in your Mazda 3!

May 07, 2017

"Great Service"

- Steve Enns

Kevin was very helpful (and patient) and made my experience buying my first brand new car an awesome one. Kevin didn't try to pressure me into buying anything more than what I needed. Incredibly knowledgable, Kevin made me feel very relaxed and in control when I felt very overwhelmed at other dealerships.

Kevin Bertin
Other Employees : Kevin Waytiuk

Winnipeg Kia responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us with this fantastic review, Steve! We appreciate the kind words and are so glad both Kevin's were able to make your vehicle purchase process an enjoyable one! We wish you many years of safe and happy driving in your new Kia!