Whitby Toyota

Product Advisor

June 20, 2017

"Excellent service"

- spring

Shawn McCallum leased me my Toyota Camry. He paid great attention to detail and was honest and easy to talk to. He explained everything about the process and the car and made the experience a pleasant one. Amazing service!

Shawn McCallum

June 17, 2017

"amazing service"

- winter2017

John Lee was the sales person who sold me my 2017 Toyota Camry Le. He was very pleasant to deal with. He helped me get the financing to purchase this vehicle. I received the vehicle within a week after my purchase and John made sure it had everything I requested. Thank you for the amazing service.

John Lee

June 12, 2017

"Totally amazing auto sales experience."

- Raj H.

This man Gary Brown totally lived up to his reputation as an honest and down to earth gentleman who totally knows his trade. A completely amazing customer experience in the matter of a couple weeks in dealing with him. There was no pressure or leading us in a particular direction. The final say came from us and he just guided us along the way. Even the choice of color was left up to us when both my wife and myself were not too satisfied with a color we have come to the dealership in mind. He presented another option and totally satisfied both our tastes. Even on a very busy Saturday with tons of customers coming to pick up their vehicles, Gary made time to come pick us up at the GO Station. Truly a genuine person. Every thing he did had a ring of sincerity and caring for the customer. He totally explained any questions we had in an honest and forthright manner. If you are looking for someone you can trust and to give you the real goods, then Gary is your man.

Gary Brown