Whitby Toyota

Shawn McCallum, Assistant Used Car Manager, Whitby Toyota

Shawn McCallum

Assistant Used Car Manager

August 18, 2017

"Very professional and friendly - Excellent Experience"

- QS

I was very happy to have dealt with Gary. He was just like the knowledgeable friend that you consult when buying a car. Gary made sure that we got the best model suitable to our requirements and a great deal that we could be comfortable to accept. Wish all the best to Gary - Salman

Gary Brown

August 13, 2017

"Great Experience even though"

- M Fox

We picked up our new Tundra on a Monday evening, the only issue was the bed liner had not been completed. Sure enough our Sales Person Shawn said not a problem will get it looked after and he did. He arranged to have it put in on Thursday at noon allowing us to pack on the Friday for a long weekend camping trip. Friendly, Professional and Interested in looking after our needs.

Shawn McCallum
Chris Hiebert

August 13, 2017

"Great Sales Experience"

- Angus

I had a great experience shopping for my new Toyota. The salesperson, John, was very knowledgable and listened to what I needed. He made the process easy to understand and was very friendly. When I went to pick up the car he made sure I knew how to use all of the features and explained all of the terms and conditions very well. It was a great experience and I would definitely recommend this dealership.

New 2013 Toyota Highlander, $23999