Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM Closed

Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD

Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD Info
About Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD

Wheaton Saskatoon is your premier car dealership in Saskatoon to find brand new Buick, Cadillac and GMC trucks, cars, SUVs and vans. We are also a used Pontiac dealership and are proud to provide the best selection of used Pontiac vehicles as well as all other popular makes and models of used cars and trucks. Our dedicated sales staff and highly qualified technicians are here to make your automotive shopping experience fun, easy and efficient. Make use of our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people put you in your ideal car, truck, SUV or van today! Visit our Finance Department for flexible auto financing options to help ease you into your new vehicle purchase. If you already own a new or used vehicle and you live near Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, trust Wheaton Saskatoon's Service Department to professionally perform all of your auto repair needs including auto body collision repair. Our car and truck service shop is there to keep your GM vehicle running at peak performance and efficiency.

About Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD

RileyG
2/15/2015

"Excellent experience"

Nothing but good things to say about the whole new experience with buying my first brand new truck. Peter went through everything and made it a quick and painless process. So happy with my new purchase thanks to him! Would definitely recommend Wheaton GM to anyone looking for a new vehicle! Amazing service.

Lincoln
2/13/2015

"Great Experience and Customer Service"

Most impressed with the friendly service and assistance from Russell and Shawn. Professional and helpful communications with the staff at the dealership were most appreciated. Above and Beyond what I expected and have ever experienced with any dealership in Saskatoon.

alvin
1/21/2015

"nothing but best to say about the dealership and staff"

Nothing but the best say, any concerns I ever had were always dealt with very fast. Since 1994 we have leased and purchased six vehicles and would not hesitate to purchase again

service manager

Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD responded to this review

January 28, 2015

Thank you for the kind words Alvin. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to assisting you with any of your future vehicle needs.

SRX
1/15/2015

"Best Dealership Experience Ever!"

Wheaton is the best!! I thought my previous dealership was fine but Wheaton goes above and beyond. Peter Wall is the sales agent I worked with and he was EXCELLENT!! Very helpful, knowledgeable and made you feel like family. I have never had a dealer pay so much attention to detail when helping you with your selection and then going over the technology when the vehicle arrives. He even drove me to the licensing office. Wow, this is what I call service. Savanah Taylor also stepped in to help when Peter had to step away for a few minutes. Trevor Mackie was also very helpful and professional. The employees at Wheaton really work as a team and I really appreciate receiving the same quality of service that I provided my clients when I worked in retail. Thank you Wheaton for keeping customer service alive and thriving!!

Doug
1/09/2015

"Test Drive and Researching a Truck"

Savannah was the consummate professional in helping me in my search and knowledge regarding the updated trucks. The numerous times I visited the store she was always helpful and I never felt pressured, which was very much appreciated. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a GMC.

Rpeterson
12/29/2014

"Wheaton GM is second to none"

I have gotten my last two new vehicles from Wheaton GM and all I can say is that neither vehicle I didn't even test drive them before purchasing that is the kind of trust and respect I have in Peter Wall. I have also dealt with there finance, service and body shop and all these departments do excellent work and the customer always comes first. As far as I am concerned this dealership is second to none and I will definately keep coming back

maze
12/27/2014

"Search Complete"

Savannah Taylor was excellent at helping me find the vehicle we were looking for. She was very prompt at getting me all the information that I needed. My experience was excellent when I went in to pick up our new Buick Enclave thanks to Peter Wall.

shane36
12/07/2014

"Just in for a test drive"

Went into just test drive a SUV and a hour later shook hands after buying a nice used Yukon Denali that looks like it came straight out of the show room . awesome expeirance.

kelsey.huber.58
11/26/2014

"Fantastic Service"

We just recently purchased a company vehicle - through Savannah at Wheaton. She was and continues to be absolutely fantastic with her service. I know I'm not the easiest client to deal with, but she was so accommodating - and so helpful. She is super prompt on response, and just over all, a super intelligent, nice lady! Would recommend her any day, to anyone!

Kristan Mcnarland
11/25/2014

"recomend"

The service was great. The run down of the new vehicle was fantastic and helpful. The price was affordable. My Cruze was a gift from my husband and the sales rep was fantastic, even put a bow on it. My husband bought a truck at the same time. We are both very pleased.

Reviews of Peter  Wall