Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD

2102 Millar Ave,
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 6P4
Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD Info
About Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD

Wheaton Saskatoon is your premier car dealership in Saskatoon to find brand new Buick, Cadillac and GMC trucks, cars, SUVs and vans. We are also a used Pontiac dealership and are proud to provide the best selection of used Pontiac vehicles as well as all other popular makes and models of used cars and trucks. Our dedicated sales staff and highly qualified technicians are here to make your automotive shopping experience fun, easy and efficient. Make use of our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people put you in your ideal car, truck, SUV or van today! Visit our Finance Department for flexible auto financing options to help ease you into your new vehicle purchase. If you already own a new or used vehicle and you live near Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, trust Wheaton Saskatoon's Service Department to professionally perform all of your auto repair needs including auto body collision repair. Our car and truck service shop is there to keep your GM vehicle running at peak performance and efficiency.

About Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD

CcalderKmeikle
4/14/2015

"2015 GMC Sierra SLE carbon edition "

Peter was very friendly and took the time to go through the whole vehicle with us. Kelly was very helpful and made the whole process very easy. Very happy with the experience and will definitely go back again.

Paul & Shelley
4/11/2015

"Always good"

Peter helped me factory order my Canyon and made the process easy. He double checked everything to ensure I got what I wanted and was pretty much bang on with the ETA. When it arrived we went through everything until he was satisfied I was comfortable with all the features. This is the 5th vehicle we have purchased from Wheaton and have been very happy with the purchasing process as well as any service requirements we have had.

LSL
4/08/2015

"New Buick Encore"

Peter and Savannah make a dynamite team, thanks for making me feel so welcome and reducing the stress of buying a new vehicle. The wait for the vehicle was a little long, but that was out of the hands of the sales people.

Kyle & Lynn
4/07/2015

"Great experience!!"

We bought a 2015 Acadia. The service was excellent. The staff were friendly and very knowledge. Buying a vehicle from them was a very positive experience. We would recommend this dealership!!

Dava and Tara
4/03/2015

"Excellent customer service"

We dealt with Savannah and she was excellent. She was able to answer all our questions and I feel she went above and beyond what is expected. We bought a 2015 Sierra 1500 and we couldn't be happier with it. Thank you for the great customer service!

mike
3/28/2015

"Bought a new Sierra "

I just bought a Sierra through Russell yesterday. It's was a terrific experience from beginning to end. The crew was all extremely friendly, accommodating and helpful. I will definitely go back for all future vehicle purchases.

Lorne P
3/27/2015

"Awesome experience!!!"

I just purchased a new 2015 Sierra All-Terrain from Wheaton, I couldn't be any happier, they made it an awesome experience. I would highly recommend anybody who is looking for a different vehicle to go to Wheaton. They were super friendly and knowledgable about the vehicles they are selling. Thanks again to all the staff from Wheaton, you will see my business again for sure. Lorne P

Cassano
3/08/2015

"Awesome Experience "

My experience at wheaton GMC was outstanding. From the first time we entered the door and we where greeted at the door by our first names. It was like we where family. Outstanding service, Outstanding People!!!! Shawn worked with us to make sure that the vehicle met all our needs. Savannah made sure all our questdealership set a driver to come get me to pick up my new vehicle. This was so impressive.ions where answered and she is extremely knowledgeable and very professional. Than to end with working with Kelly do finish the financing, she worked hard for us to finalize the purchase. The other impressive part was that they sent a driver to come get me to pick up my new vehicle. Wow Great Service Thanks Wheaton GMC Joe & Tammie

Pat
3/03/2015

"Excellent Experience and Positive Follow Up"

Purchasing my first SUV and a Buick was made so much easier with Don as my salesman! He knows his stuff and made sure I knew my options. No pressure to purchase just the facts and friendly persuasion. I came to Wheaton on a recommendation and I am super happy with my vehicle. Recently I did have some concerns and felt the best person to help me was Scott. One phone call to him and he made everything right including personally giving me a ride to work in a brand new truck! I am confident that changes were made because we had a proactive discussion and I appreciate his follow up and the respect he showed me. Great job guys and thank you! Pat

Scott Cook

RileyG
2/15/2015

"Excellent experience"

Nothing but good things to say about the whole new experience with buying my first brand new truck. Peter went through everything and made it a quick and painless process. So happy with my new purchase thanks to him! Would definitely recommend Wheaton GM to anyone looking for a new vehicle! Amazing service.

Reviews of Peter  Wall