Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD

Makes: Buick|Cadillac|GMC|Service Center

Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD

Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD Info
About Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD

Wheaton Saskatoon is your premier car dealership in Saskatoon to find brand new Buick, Cadillac and GMC trucks, cars, SUVs and vans. We are also a used Pontiac dealership and are proud to provide the best selection of used Pontiac vehicles as well as all other popular makes and models of used cars and trucks. Our dedicated sales staff and highly qualified technicians are here to make your automotive shopping experience fun, easy and efficient. Make use of our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people put you in your ideal car, truck, SUV or van today! Visit our Finance Department for flexible auto financing options to help ease you into your new vehicle purchase. If you already own a new or used vehicle and you live near Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, trust Wheaton Saskatoon's Service Department to professionally perform all of your auto repair needs including auto body collision repair. Our car and truck service shop is there to keep your GM vehicle running at peak performance and efficiency.

About Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD

"Our Experience "

Peter was an honest fair person to deal with. We have purchased 4 vehicles from Peter and he is always our first stop when looking for a new vehicle.He is friendly honest and is looking to take care of his customers.

"Extremely satisfied"

I just bought my third vehicle from Wheaton GM, all from Peter Wall. I put in an order for a new vehicle this time in which RJ placed. All finances were handled by Robin. All 3 employees were a pleasure to work with and very helpful. I would definatly recommend this dealership and Peter to any one in need of a GM or Chev you can be assured you are in good hands. Thank you Wheaton GM for a flawless experience.

"Lindsay is great at his job!"

Very friendly and honest, we could tell we could trust Lindsay was giving us accurate information. He was very patient with us, going back and forth from new to used and keeping all the details of our options straight for us. Took us on relaxed test drives and let us take our time making a decision, he never tried to pressure us to hurry or tried to sway our opinions.

"Excellent Sales and Service"

We worked with RJ and Mitch to purchase our new 2015 Buick Enclave. I knew what I wanted and these two gentlemen helped us get it! They were knowledgeable, accommodating and eager to make us pleased customers. We love our Enclave and had a great experience at Wheaton!

"Satisfied Customer."

I had been in need of a vehicle for some time, but kept putting off looking for one. I dreaded the thought of having to face the pressures from dealers & sales personnel. Finally, one day I stumbled into Wheaton GM. I was wandering around aimlessly when a gentleman named Peter Wall approached me & asked if there was something he could help me with. The rest is history. Peter took the time to find out a little about myself, what I thought I needed in a vehicle & what I thought I wanted in a vehicle. I looked at one vehicle, which I drove away in a few days later. I found Peter to be a thoughtful & caring person, no pressure at all. He was very helpful & made the experience a great one. I would highly recommend Peter & Wheaton GM, & will return for my next vehicle. Many thanks to Peter & Trevor. Lovin' my Terrain.

"Very dissapointing!!!"

We just bought a used vehicle from Wheaton GM in Saskatoon. We take full responsibility in believing what we were told. We had asked for them to rewards the vehicle as it looked horrible they were cloth fibers and a white film all over. But when we asked about the marks on the hood, in which my husband said , looks like sap, the salesman in turn agreed. Well it wasn't sap we got in looked at thinking wd can just clean it off, nope our fault it is poorly touched up paint chips. Which when I called to bring it to there attention one says they never noticed and it wasn't done there another response yes it would of been done there and sorry it looks like that. Needless to say I am disappointed in myself for not addressing it and pushing the issue. My instinct was right something was not right. I choose to buy from them and was just disappointed that they didn't seem to care that is was lied too. They have made a sale regardless of the outcome

"Awesome Salesperson"

Savannah was an exceptional salesperson. She even kept in contact to make sure everything was running smoothly. When we needed service she bent over backwards to try to help us out.

"VERY FRIENDLY"

I was in the market for the perfect car for the perfect price, Savannah was a great help to me! Thanks girl - a friendship in the making :)

"Purchased 2015 Yukon Denali "

We were first time customers at Wheaton GM in Saskatoon. Peter Wall was our sales rep and great to work with. He was very friendly, polite, experienced. He knew exactly what we were looking for and helped us customize our new vehicle. Once our vehicle arrived, he gave us an overview of the vehicle which was great and very helpful! Everyone was friendly. Friendly working environment. Excellent place!

"My great experience in spending money!!"

When one buys a vehicle its always a bit stressful as you are spending a lot of money and always questioning value!! Well the decision was made and I went through the process. Mitch and Robin made it very pleasant and made me feel always in charge and always supported. I have bought a lot of cars in my day and today I got the best service I have ever received!!! I can be hard to please and believe me they earned my comments!! Thank you all!!

Reviews of Peter  Wall