Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 6P4
Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD Info

marie123
9-09-2016

"Had a very good experience at Wheaton, "

We purchased a new 2017 enclave from Wheaton and dealt with Peter Wall. Peter was very knowledgeable and helpful. He was willing to listen to our needs . When we came to pick up our vehicle he was very helpful and was able to answer any questions we had about the vehicle.

Peter Wall

Corina
8-07-2016

"A Great Buying Experience!"

I searched far for a truck and found it at this dealership! ( I'm out in the lower mainland B.C.) I was a bit skeptic about this long distance purchase, but through emails and phone calls with Myron, it became a reality! He was very helpful and I feel I really got a good deal on a good used truck. I would absolutely recommend this dealership for anyone near or far!

Myron Knihnitski

shirley
7-02-2016

"Great Buying Experiences:"

I have been going to this Dealership for many years. Is a great place to go to! I have purchased several Certified Pre-Owned cars from Myron in the past and this last vehicle I bought we were able price wise have me purchase a new Terrain. Myron is a great salesperson. Easy to talk to, always pleasant and is so patient and kind, spends a lot of time with his customers. never any pressure for time or for you to purchase. Always before leaving the sales lot he makes sure you know everything about your new vehicle you need to know. Always makes sure to keep in touch with you after your purchase. I will be going back to Myron and the Wheaton Dealership for my next vehicle purchase for sure. I always recommend Myron and the Wheaton Dealership to my family, friends and co-workers.

Myron Knihnitski

Razor59
6-23-2016

"Good experience "

Pruachased a new 2016 gmc all terrain. Don and Jason were a huge help with all aspects of the purchase. Made everything effortless. Couldn't be happier how everything turned out

Don sim

Petch
5-31-2016

"Great buying experience!"

Both Jason and Devin were great to deal with when I bought my new GMC All Terrain truck. They were able to find the perfect truck for me even though they had to bring in one that had all the options I wanted, which I'm sure was more difficult for them then selling me one off the lot. Jason kept me updated while waiting for my truck to arrive and was very easy to get a hold of later for any questions. I have recommended them to friends of mine (who were also happy with their experience) and i will continue to recommend them.

Jason Alkestrup
Devin Collins

Joshua_ E
5-27-2016

"Awesome experience"

I've visited several dealerships but I can honestly say that my experience with Wheaton and Jason has exceeded them all and my expectations. Jason was patient, kind and knowledgable, and very helpful in matching me with the right car for myself. Kudos!

Jason Alkestrup

happyacadiaowners
5-12-2016

"Extremely Positive Experience!!!"

We purchased a new Acadia Denali with Al Moroz. He was knowledgable and a pleasure to work with. We feel he went above and beyond to make sure we were completely informed and satisfied with our purchase. In finance we worked with Kelly Knihnitski, also a pleasure to work with. We would recommend Al, Kelly and Wheaton to friends and family.

Al Moroz
Kelly Knihnitski

Les
5-12-2016

"Great experience in buying my new SDierra Denali"

Thanks to Al Moroz for his professional and courteous assistance in making my first purchase from Wheaton a pleasant and stress free experience. Wheaton has always serviced my vehicles with the same attention to detail and respect and I was pleased to have the opportunity to make this purchase from the dealership.

Al Moroz

Maybelle10
5-06-2016

"Awesome experience"

We had friendly and exceptional service from the sales and finance team. We called to see a particular vehicle, they had the car ready for us upon arrival. The sales associate (Levon) was very knowledgeable and helpful, not pushy. The finance associate (Brandon) made the purchasing experience very easy. Overall we would recommend Wheaton GMC.

Levon Miller
Brandon Greack

Sharpet
5-02-2016

"car found quickly"

After outlining briefly what features the car had to have before we would talk, it was there. Choice of colour was limited but looking at colour chart overall choice of colour is limited. Natasha very ably explained all the features. Very knowledgeable. Experience in business office made the whole experience painless.

Natasha Enns