Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD

2102 Millar Ave,
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 6P4
Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD Info
About Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD

Wheaton Saskatoon is your premier car dealership in Saskatoon to find brand new Buick, Cadillac and GMC trucks, cars, SUVs and vans. We are also a used Pontiac dealership and are proud to provide the best selection of used Pontiac vehicles as well as all other popular makes and models of used cars and trucks. Our dedicated sales staff and highly qualified technicians are here to make your automotive shopping experience fun, easy and efficient. Make use of our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people put you in your ideal car, truck, SUV or van today! Visit our Finance Department for flexible auto financing options to help ease you into your new vehicle purchase. If you already own a new or used vehicle and you live near Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, trust Wheaton Saskatoon's Service Department to professionally perform all of your auto repair needs including auto body collision repair. Our car and truck service shop is there to keep your GM vehicle running at peak performance and efficiency.

About Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD

Viju Regina
5/23/2015

"Perfect Dealers"

Have received such a wonderful and satisfying customer service that making us to refer more people to this dealership. we been here accidently searching for a vehicle and been there typing the wrong address on the gps, as we were not from the city. the sales person((Myron) was so friendly and asked us what we are looking for and he convinced us with the different suvs they have and honestly liked his customer service and he is such a wonderful person to deal with and even the manager as well such a nice and friendly people I havent experienced this kind of customer service from other places we been to look the car. They are the assets of that company.

Kelly
5/23/2015

"2 for 1"

Peter was so easy to deal with! Informative and extremely helpful. Willing to do whatever it takes to make for a happy customer. Fantastic service Peter. Thank You

Rod
5/16/2015

"Buying Experince "

Purchasing my 2015 Yukon Denali was a pleasant experience. Peter was very informative and knowledgeable. Taking delivery he went through every detail to ensure i was completely satisfied. I would highly recommend him if you’re looking for a vehicle. Best Regards

Steve S
5/15/2015

"They are there to help"

All of our servicing is done where we bought our vehicles: Wheaton GM. Thanks for the lastest help Terry! On the road again and quality work, as usual. I would never take our vehicles anywhere else or buy from another dealer. 25 years of friendship and worry free driving is worth a lot. Thanks again for the excellent service.

Terry

Monica
5/06/2015

"2015 Escalade"

Peter was fabulous to deal with. He had everything organized and kept it simple yet detailed when it came to finding the vehicle we were looking for. Delivery day was was perfect as all the paper work was already filled out and ready for a signature. Peter took the time to sit in vehicle and help adjust all the personal setting which was extremely helpful. He also followed up twice within the first week to make sure everything was going well and encouraged me to stop in to figure out anything I still had questions on. Great customer service after the purchase is even more important!!!!

jasonglushyk
5/06/2015

"Best new car buying experience we've ever had!"

From the second Peter started helping us, he was professional and very knowledgeable about the products he was selling. After having done a bunch of research on the available packages and options for the truck we were looking at, it was nice asking Peter direct questions about them and he always had an answer. This dealership is exceptionally well run and its employees are very professional. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this dealership to anyone I know, or return for future purchases.

CcalderKmeikle
4/14/2015

"2015 GMC Sierra SLE carbon edition "

Peter was very friendly and took the time to go through the whole vehicle with us. Kelly was very helpful and made the whole process very easy. Very happy with the experience and will definitely go back again.

Paul & Shelley
4/11/2015

"Always good"

Peter helped me factory order my Canyon and made the process easy. He double checked everything to ensure I got what I wanted and was pretty much bang on with the ETA. When it arrived we went through everything until he was satisfied I was comfortable with all the features. This is the 5th vehicle we have purchased from Wheaton and have been very happy with the purchasing process as well as any service requirements we have had.

LSL
4/08/2015

"New Buick Encore"

Peter and Savannah make a dynamite team, thanks for making me feel so welcome and reducing the stress of buying a new vehicle. The wait for the vehicle was a little long, but that was out of the hands of the sales people.

Kyle & Lynn
4/07/2015

"Great experience!!"

We bought a 2015 Acadia. The service was excellent. The staff were friendly and very knowledge. Buying a vehicle from them was a very positive experience. We would recommend this dealership!!

Reviews of Peter  Wall