Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD

2102 Millar Ave,
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 6P4
Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD Info
About Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD

Wheaton Saskatoon is your premier car dealership in Saskatoon to find brand new Buick, Cadillac and GMC trucks, cars, SUVs and vans. We are also a used Pontiac dealership and are proud to provide the best selection of used Pontiac vehicles as well as all other popular makes and models of used cars and trucks. Our dedicated sales staff and highly qualified technicians are here to make your automotive shopping experience fun, easy and efficient. Make use of our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people put you in your ideal car, truck, SUV or van today! Visit our Finance Department for flexible auto financing options to help ease you into your new vehicle purchase. If you already own a new or used vehicle and you live near Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, trust Wheaton Saskatoon's Service Department to professionally perform all of your auto repair needs including auto body collision repair. Our car and truck service shop is there to keep your GM vehicle running at peak performance and efficiency.

About Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD

Lilmac0_6
7/29/2015

"Always perfect!!!"

Once again a seamless transaction. Always a pleasure dealing with the staff at Wheaton. Super pleased with our 2011 SRX. We will definitley be using Wheaton again.

Mistermitch
7/26/2015

"Purchasing a new truck"

Very nice truck at a beauty price! Peter Wall made the buying experience very enjoyable. They gave me excellent value for my trade too! We are very happy with our purchase.

happycustomer
7/22/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience"

I recently purchased a 2013 Denali from Wheaton. I was very impressed with the level of professionalism of all the staff. It was an absolute pleasure to deal with the two salesmen Myron and Kevin. They were both very friendly, knowledgable and efficient, I would highly recommend either of them. Robin Scott in finance is an absolute wonder; very cheerful, friendly and efficient.

Angell
7/20/2015

"A step above the rest!"

Can't say enough about the service Savannah Taylor and her coworkers provided. Savannah was always cheerful and on top of things and kept me informed of what stage my truck was at with getting the additional accessories added. She was more than willing to meet me outside of her work hours and was very professional...ask for Savannah and you won't regret it! :-)

Scott Cook

Trevor and Janet
7/19/2015

"Great customer service "

We recently purchased a 2015 srx from Peter, he was a real pleasure to deal with. He was not pushy at all, and made our experience with Wheaton a positive one. We would highly recommend Peter to anyone looking for a new vehicle. He is very knowledgeable and makes you feel very comfortable. Thanks again Peter. Trevor and Janet

Wall Family
7/19/2015

"Friendly and helpful staff"

We had an excellent experience at Wheaton GM purchasing our 2015 GMC Acadia. Peter was knowledgeable, honest and trustworthy. Sue was friendly and helpful with the purchase and keeping the kids occupied. Friendly and helpful staff to make our purchase happen in a short time.

Ian & Joanne
7/10/2015

"First time Chevy owner "

We weren't sure the vehicle we were looking at, at Wheaton, was the one for us. We wasted a whole day of Kevin's time just to turn around and say "we're going to go look at another vehicle at another dealership before we make our final decision." Kevin and Shawn we're both super friendly that day and trying their best to make sure we both got what we wanted and or needed. In the end we came back the next day, after test driving other vehicles (both at GM and other places) and purchased a 2015 GMC Acadia (which we weren't even looking to get). All the staff was very friendly, even the ladies who were keeping us company while our business was being dealt with. Would for sure recommend Kevin from Wheaton and all other staff to anyone! Both Kelly and Robin handled all the "bedtime reading"(financial stuff) very quickly and with a great sense of humor. Got us out and driving our new SUV in no time! Thanks guys :)

Happy New Car Owner
7/10/2015

"Great service"

From the time we walked in the door until we drove away with our new car I found all the staff to be friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. The best service I have had in years. I will be sure to tell family and friends about the great service.

Olujimi
6/24/2015

"Excellent sales persons"

Peter is an amazing sales man. He is very knowledgeable about GMC cars and easily matched our budget with the appropriate car that fitted our need.

Ryan&Court
6/23/2015

"First Time Buyers"

Bought our first vehicle from the used dealer and had a fantastic experience. Kevin was absolutely amazing, made us feel very welcome and comfortable, we knew we were buying from him within 2mins of meeting him.. he just didn't know it yet ;) Highly recommend wheaton GM.. and insist you meet with Kevin Lewis.

Reviews of Peter  Wall