Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD

2102 Millar Ave,
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 6P4
Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD Info
About Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD

Wheaton Saskatoon is your premier car dealership in Saskatoon to find brand new Buick, Cadillac and GMC trucks, cars, SUVs and vans. We are also a used Pontiac dealership and are proud to provide the best selection of used Pontiac vehicles as well as all other popular makes and models of used cars and trucks. Our dedicated sales staff and highly qualified technicians are here to make your automotive shopping experience fun, easy and efficient. Make use of our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people put you in your ideal car, truck, SUV or van today! Visit our Finance Department for flexible auto financing options to help ease you into your new vehicle purchase. If you already own a new or used vehicle and you live near Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, trust Wheaton Saskatoon's Service Department to professionally perform all of your auto repair needs including auto body collision repair. Our car and truck service shop is there to keep your GM vehicle running at peak performance and efficiency.

About Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD Learn More

• SGI Accredited Collision Repair Shop
Sharpet
5-02-2016

"car found quickly"

After outlining briefly what features the car had to have before we would talk, it was there. Choice of colour was limited but looking at colour chart overall choice of colour is limited. Natasha very ably explained all the features. Very knowledgeable. Experience in business office made the whole experience painless.

Swiftguy
4-27-2016

"Customer service as it should be "

Great experience buying my new truck. Natasha had much patience when dealing with me , firstly over the phone and texting as I am not from Saskatoon . After meeting her at the dealership , she was patient and answered any and all questions . Anything she could not answer , she was very quick to find one for me , never leaving me without answers . The crew , Natash and Robin (finance) even stayed late to "get it done " thanx ladies. (And on a Friday night !!) I am a fussy and difficult customer , I honestly cannot think or say one negative comment - from coming in to driving off. I usually do not recommend any dealership , but I do and will this one. Customer service as it should be , well done ladies , well done Wheaton - I will surely be back for our next

andrew012
4-22-2016

"great experience "

From sales to financing 5 stars. They listen to your needs and wants and find the vehicle u want and thr best deals possible . great team guys!

Sevans
4-20-2016

"Service repair"

I would like to thank the team at Wheaton for the service they provided me over the past week. Their team made an accurate assessment of the problem, communicated this and what was involved in the remedy. Provided a cost to fix the vehicle and then took care of a recall that I was not aware of. All in all it is great to see from a dealership and yes they have renewed my faith that GM is starting to get it right.

Terry Moore

Chase
4-15-2016

"Great group of staff over at Wheaton!"

I was looking to trade in my 2007 Chev Silverado and look into leasing a truck for the first time. I had a lot of questions and all 3 of the people I dealt with knew all the answers. It was a very pleasant experience and I will be highly recommending Wheaton Gm in Saskatoon to any of my friends that are looking to get into a new vehicle. I am now driving a beautiful 2016 GMC Sierra! Thanks for everything Wheaton!

truck guy william13
4-12-2016

"Great experience Wheaton GM "

We were looking for a quality used truck for about 3 months and found one at Wheaton GM. They were very helpful taking us through the process and not pushy at all. All the details of the agreement were done on time and the truck was ready when promised. Overall it was an excellent experience.

Lisa
4-12-2016

"Purchase of 2016 Terrain"

I came in to trade my 2011 Terrain for a 2016. My previous sales person had just retired so I was not sure who to talk to. Peter Wall spoke to me right away and looked after everything with RJ and Kelly. I never once felt like I shouldn't be there by myself. And they never asked if I needed to talk to anyone else.

Robin&Brenda
4-11-2016

"First purchase at Wheaton GM"

We were looking to update our Escalade and Al introduced us to a 2016. He and Dan and RJ worked together to make sure we understood all the new features and upgrades and made sure we were comfortable with the product that we considered for purchase. From the test drive to purchase day we were treated with respect and great care to ensure that all our questions were answered and needs were met. Kelly provided an excellent and smooth business transaction and Dan made sure purchase day went smoothly. Thanks to the team at Wheaton!

Myrna
4-09-2016

"Buy A Vehicle With Comfort & Confidence"

I recently purchased a 2011 Equinox from Wheaton GM, I was quickly made to feel comfortable, confident in my purchase as the staff handled all my concerns, answered all my questions and put me at ease through the process. My experience at Wheaton brought me back to GM after an extremely bad experience with Mann Northway in Prince Albert, otherwise I wouldn't have bought GM again. After my purchase I still have contact from the staff there, the service didn't stop at the point of sale. The staff actually show genuine care for their customers. Jason could not have done anything more for me. Thank you! The other staff I've dealt with, Kelly in the financing and since at a visit with the service department, again awesome. My future purchases and recommendations to others will definitely go to GM with Jason.

Pirate10
4-06-2016

"Not expecting to buy."

We had not planned on buying when we went for a test drive. The dealing with Al Moroz put us in the right frame of mind. He was knowledgeable and very helpful. He did his best to help us out and in the end we bought the exact vehicle we wanted. A very pleasant experience. Well done Al.

Reviews of Kelly  Knihnitski