Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD

Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD Info

Razor59
6-23-2016

"Good experience "

Pruachased a new 2016 gmc all terrain. Don and Jason were a huge help with all aspects of the purchase. Made everything effortless. Couldn't be happier how everything turned out

Don sim

Petch
5-31-2016

"Great buying experience!"

Both Jason and Devin were great to deal with when I bought my new GMC All Terrain truck. They were able to find the perfect truck for me even though they had to bring in one that had all the options I wanted, which I'm sure was more difficult for them then selling me one off the lot. Jason kept me updated while waiting for my truck to arrive and was very easy to get a hold of later for any questions. I have recommended them to friends of mine (who were also happy with their experience) and i will continue to recommend them.

Jason Alkestrup, Devin Collins

Joshua_ E
5-27-2016

"Awesome experience"

I've visited several dealerships but I can honestly say that my experience with Wheaton and Jason has exceeded them all and my expectations. Jason was patient, kind and knowledgable, and very helpful in matching me with the right car for myself. Kudos!

Jason Alkestrup

happyacadiaowners
5-12-2016

"Extremely Positive Experience!!!"

We purchased a new Acadia Denali with Al Moroz. He was knowledgable and a pleasure to work with. We feel he went above and beyond to make sure we were completely informed and satisfied with our purchase. In finance we worked with Kelly Knihnitski, also a pleasure to work with. We would recommend Al, Kelly and Wheaton to friends and family.

Al Moroz, Kelly Knihnitski

Les
5-12-2016

"Great experience in buying my new SDierra Denali"

Thanks to Al Moroz for his professional and courteous assistance in making my first purchase from Wheaton a pleasant and stress free experience. Wheaton has always serviced my vehicles with the same attention to detail and respect and I was pleased to have the opportunity to make this purchase from the dealership.

Al Moroz

Maybelle10
5-06-2016

"Awesome experience"

We had friendly and exceptional service from the sales and finance team. We called to see a particular vehicle, they had the car ready for us upon arrival. The sales associate (Levon) was very knowledgeable and helpful, not pushy. The finance associate (Brandon) made the purchasing experience very easy. Overall we would recommend Wheaton GMC.

Levon Miller, Brandon Greack

Sharpet
5-02-2016

"car found quickly"

After outlining briefly what features the car had to have before we would talk, it was there. Choice of colour was limited but looking at colour chart overall choice of colour is limited. Natasha very ably explained all the features. Very knowledgeable. Experience in business office made the whole experience painless.

Natasha Enns, Brandon Greack

Swiftguy
4-27-2016

"Customer service as it should be "

Great experience buying my new truck. Natasha had much patience when dealing with me , firstly over the phone and texting as I am not from Saskatoon . After meeting her at the dealership , she was patient and answered any and all questions . Anything she could not answer , she was very quick to find one for me , never leaving me without answers . The crew , Natash and Robin (finance) even stayed late to "get it done " thanx ladies. (And on a Friday night !!) I am a fussy and difficult customer , I honestly cannot think or say one negative comment - from coming in to driving off. I usually do not recommend any dealership , but I do and will this one. Customer service as it should be , well done ladies , well done Wheaton - I will surely be back for our next

Natasha Enns, Robin Scott

andrew012
4-22-2016

"great experience "

From sales to financing 5 stars. They listen to your needs and wants and find the vehicle u want and thr best deals possible . great team guys!

Natasha Enns, Brandon Greack, Scott Cook

Sevans
4-20-2016

"Service repair"

I would like to thank the team at Wheaton for the service they provided me over the past week. Their team made an accurate assessment of the problem, communicated this and what was involved in the remedy. Provided a cost to fix the vehicle and then took care of a recall that I was not aware of. All in all it is great to see from a dealership and yes they have renewed my faith that GM is starting to get it right.

Terry Moore