Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD

2102 Millar Ave,
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 6P4
Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD Info
About Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD

Wheaton Saskatoon is your premier car dealership in Saskatoon to find brand new Buick, Cadillac and GMC trucks, cars, SUVs and vans. We are also a used Pontiac dealership and are proud to provide the best selection of used Pontiac vehicles as well as all other popular makes and models of used cars and trucks. Our dedicated sales staff and highly qualified technicians are here to make your automotive shopping experience fun, easy and efficient. Make use of our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people put you in your ideal car, truck, SUV or van today! Visit our Finance Department for flexible auto financing options to help ease you into your new vehicle purchase. If you already own a new or used vehicle and you live near Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, trust Wheaton Saskatoon's Service Department to professionally perform all of your auto repair needs including auto body collision repair. Our car and truck service shop is there to keep your GM vehicle running at peak performance and efficiency.

About Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD

Chantelle G
8/31/2015

"Best car shopping experience I ever had"

We were looking to upgrade from a small car but wanted to keep our monthly payments reasonable. Kevin showed us many different options that were in our price range and helped us narrow down the best choice for us. He was extremely knowledgeable, professional, fun to deal with and most importantly wasn't pushy. He genuinely wanted to make sure that we got exactly what we wanted and were completely comfortable with our choice. We will definitely come back to see Kevin for our next vehicle and would recommend him and Wheaton to anyone.

HappyGMCowner
8/31/2015

"Wonderful Experience!"

We are very pleased with our experience at Wheaton! We were told by a friend to see Peter Wall after he bought his truck and we were glad that we did! Once we told Peter what we wanted and the price range we wanted to be in he was straight to the point and didn't try to make us spend more money or show us something that we wanted but couldn't afford . He was very professional and we love our new 2015 GMC Sierra! Also the girls Robin and Kelly in the finance department were great too! They were very professional and organized which made the process quick and stress free!

Kings2
8/29/2015

"Highly recommended!"

Buying a vehicle can be stressful, but Peter made it a great experience. He is polite, extremely knowledgeable, caring and goes above and beyond for his customers. I have worked in many dealerships and he is by far one of the greatest, kindest and most thoughtful salesmen I know. I would highly recommend visiting Peter if you're looking to purchase a vehicle and want an amazing experience.

Shan78
8/19/2015

"New vehicle purchase."

After a series of disappointing experiences at another dealership in town, we were referred to Wheaton by a family member. Right from the moment we walked through the doors, it was a completely different experience. Everyone we spoke with was friendly, and we didn't feel pressured or surrounded. We knew exactly what we wanted, and Ralph and Robin made process worry free. The only thing we were left wondering was why we didn't go to Wheaton in the first place. We won't be making that mistake again...

Deekay
8/18/2015

"Great Experience"

Was in need of a new truck so stopped by and spoke with Peter. Very easy to work with and straight to the point which I like. Found the right truck and was off to do the paperwork. Kelly had everything ready to go and explained everything very well. Extremely happy with the customer service and great staff they have.

Norma
8/17/2015

"Satisfied Customer"

Fun and personal people to deal with, no pressure, were willing to help us get to the deal we were looking for. Will recommend this dealership and Kevin Lewis to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

Brandon Greack

8/17/2015

"Fantasic"

Kevin Lewis and Robin Scott were Awesome to deal with. I explained to Kevin what I wanted and he came through a 110%. These two made buying my truck the easiest and best experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle and believe me I have bought a lot and dealt with a lot of different dealerships in the past. I will NOT go anywhere else to even look at a vehicle in the future.

happyshopper
8/15/2015

"Great Experience!!"

Second vehicle bought at SMP, first brand new. Both times have had an amazing pressure free experience, with great service and advise. Sales personal and finance manager where very informative, and listened to my needs and concerns. Would recommend to any friends or family looking for vehicle to go their. Great place to shop for new or used.

vince3808
8/14/2015

"Know what I want"

After one visit they know what I want and how I like to deal. This is my second purchase of many at this dealership. Good people.

Shaner
8/11/2015

"Awesome experience!"

Kevin was extremely knowledgeable about all the vehicles I asked about and took time to explain all the differences. Never felt any pressure to purchase just helped point me to what I was looking for.

Brandon in finance