Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD

2102 Millar Ave,
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 6P4
Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD Info
About Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD

Wheaton Saskatoon is your premier car dealership in Saskatoon to find brand new Buick, Cadillac and GMC trucks, cars, SUVs and vans. We are also a used Pontiac dealership and are proud to provide the best selection of used Pontiac vehicles as well as all other popular makes and models of used cars and trucks. Our dedicated sales staff and highly qualified technicians are here to make your automotive shopping experience fun, easy and efficient. Make use of our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people put you in your ideal car, truck, SUV or van today! Visit our Finance Department for flexible auto financing options to help ease you into your new vehicle purchase. If you already own a new or used vehicle and you live near Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, trust Wheaton Saskatoon's Service Department to professionally perform all of your auto repair needs including auto body collision repair. Our car and truck service shop is there to keep your GM vehicle running at peak performance and efficiency.

About Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD

TrukGuy Randy
2-06-2016

"Experience and a Smile !!!"

Wheaton GMC was very helpful during my purchase. It's really good to know there are dealerships that exist that show Professionalism, Experience and offer an Atmosphere that is not Pressured....! Peter Wall was my Salesman. Peter has a Very high knowledge of his product, is well versed in the art of communicating and met all of my timelines. When it was time to change over my truck Peter helped with the license plates transfer and made sure my phone was connected to my vehicle and that I was setup and ready to go !!! Thanks Peter !! Sincerely Randy Steinhauer

Jonaar
2-01-2016

"Highly recommended, great experience, A++++++++"

Great and hassle free dealership, blew all others out of the water! Very happy with our purchases today and will be customers for years to come. Thank you Shawn, Peter, Brandon and all the staff for all your help.

swctruck
1-27-2016

"Great"

Peter was a great help in explaining terms, options and questions I had in relation to my new truck. Very professional, friendly and relaxed atmosphere

T. Nixon Saskatoon
1-25-2016

"Best purchasing experience "

We decided to come here after having a very bad experience at a different dealership and I'm so glad we did. I enjoyed the honesty, thoroughness and non pushy help we received from our sales person. You really do feel like you've entered a place of business that treats you like family and not just a potential commission. I would highly recommend going here if you are in the market for a vehicle!!! We will definitely be back when it's time to upgrade my husbands vehicle :)

JEF612
1-22-2016

"That was easy!!!"

Quickly responded to my call, found what I was looking for and made sure I was happy with the purchase. Went out of his way to make everything about the sale go seamlessly. Well done!

Lloyd S customer
1-17-2016

"very professional and helpful"

I have chosen this dealership to purchase several cars. Every time I needed a vehicle I was looked after in a timely and courteous manner. I would recommend this dealership to friends and colleagues in a heartbeat.. Peter Wall is an exceptional sales person and guides you with hands on help.

Lang, Erin
1-14-2016

"Excellent experience "

I have already recommended Kevin and Wheaton to people I know. Kevin was very knowledgeable and and he patiently explained everything. It took me a long time to decide on a vehicle and I am so glad that I came to Wheaton GM.

SieraSLT
1-10-2016

"Good,Fast and Easy"

Just traded in my 2014 Sierra SLE in for the brand 2016 Sierra SLT nice truck. Everything went great I was Approved by the next day and got the accessories ive wanted. Natasha Enns and Robin Scott was very knowledgeable about the trucks and everything.. Highly recommend this place

mitch
1-10-2016

"GREAT SERVICE"

PURCHASED A 2016 ACADIA DENALI AL MOROZ, AND ROBIN SCOTT, WERE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE/FRIENDLY WOULD STAY AFTER HOURS TO ENSURE EVERY THING WAS TO MY SATISFACTION. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND WHEATON GMC FOR YOUR NEXT PURCHASE OF VEHICLE!!

Jerry Harms
1-09-2016

"Purchase used truck"

I purchased a 2015 all terrain Sierra and Kevin was very helpful and knowledgable about all options in the truck. He was able to explain them to me.

Reviews of Peter  Wall