Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD

Makes: Buick|Cadillac|GMC|Service Center

Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD
Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD Info
About Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD

Wheaton Saskatoon is your premier car dealership in Saskatoon to find brand new Buick, Cadillac and GMC trucks, cars, SUVs and vans. We are also a used Pontiac dealership and are proud to provide the best selection of used Pontiac vehicles as well as all other popular makes and models of used cars and trucks. Our dedicated sales staff and highly qualified technicians are here to make your automotive shopping experience fun, easy and efficient. Make use of our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people put you in your ideal car, truck, SUV or van today! Visit our Finance Department for flexible auto financing options to help ease you into your new vehicle purchase. If you already own a new or used vehicle and you live near Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, trust Wheaton Saskatoon's Service Department to professionally perform all of your auto repair needs including auto body collision repair. Our car and truck service shop is there to keep your GM vehicle running at peak performance and efficiency.

About Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD

alvin
1/21/2015

"nothing but best to say about the dealership and staff"

Nothing but the best say, any concerns I ever had were always dealt with very fast. Since 1994 we have leased and purchased six vehicles and would not hesitate to purchase again

service manager

Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac LTD responded to this review

January 28, 2015

Thank you for the kind words Alvin. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to assisting you with any of your future vehicle needs.

SRX
1/15/2015

"Best Dealership Experience Ever!"

Wheaton is the best!! I thought my previous dealership was fine but Wheaton goes above and beyond. Peter Wall is the sales agent I worked with and he was EXCELLENT!! Very helpful, knowledgeable and made you feel like family. I have never had a dealer pay so much attention to detail when helping you with your selection and then going over the technology when the vehicle arrives. He even drove me to the licensing office. Wow, this is what I call service. Savanah Taylor also stepped in to help when Peter had to step away for a few minutes. Trevor Mackie was also very helpful and professional. The employees at Wheaton really work as a team and I really appreciate receiving the same quality of service that I provided my clients when I worked in retail. Thank you Wheaton for keeping customer service alive and thriving!!

Doug
1/09/2015

"Test Drive and Researching a Truck"

Savannah was the consummate professional in helping me in my search and knowledge regarding the updated trucks. The numerous times I visited the store she was always helpful and I never felt pressured, which was very much appreciated. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a GMC.

Rpeterson
12/29/2014

"Wheaton GM is second to none"

I have gotten my last two new vehicles from Wheaton GM and all I can say is that neither vehicle I didn't even test drive them before purchasing that is the kind of trust and respect I have in Peter Wall. I have also dealt with there finance, service and body shop and all these departments do excellent work and the customer always comes first. As far as I am concerned this dealership is second to none and I will definately keep coming back

maze
12/27/2014

"Search Complete"

Savannah Taylor was excellent at helping me find the vehicle we were looking for. She was very prompt at getting me all the information that I needed. My experience was excellent when I went in to pick up our new Buick Enclave thanks to Peter Wall.

shane36
12/07/2014

"Just in for a test drive"

Went into just test drive a SUV and a hour later shook hands after buying a nice used Yukon Denali that looks like it came straight out of the show room . awesome expeirance.

kelsey.huber.58
11/26/2014

"Fantastic Service"

We just recently purchased a company vehicle - through Savannah at Wheaton. She was and continues to be absolutely fantastic with her service. I know I'm not the easiest client to deal with, but she was so accommodating - and so helpful. She is super prompt on response, and just over all, a super intelligent, nice lady! Would recommend her any day, to anyone!

Kristan Mcnarland
11/25/2014

"recomend"

The service was great. The run down of the new vehicle was fantastic and helpful. The price was affordable. My Cruze was a gift from my husband and the sales rep was fantastic, even put a bow on it. My husband bought a truck at the same time. We are both very pleased.

wilf.gareau
11/21/2014

"Awesome"

I again bought a new Gm Sierra from Wheaton and what a great experience my wife and I had. Peter Wall was very informative on the new technology my ride has to offer. I would for sure recommend Peter and Wheaton's to anyone in need of a vehicle. I would also like to thank Robin Scott for the great offers on financing and warranted. RJ Johnson and Peter made sure we were happy with everything and reassured us to help with any problems in the future. Thanks again Wilf and Lori

gordon and Irene Nesdoly
11/19/2014

"In good hands"

I have been so thankful for the excellent service that I have had at Wheaton. I love the service department....Daren Hook is always so kind and helpful. I joke with my family that I went in for an oil change and came out with a new car. Peter Wall and his colleagues that I dealt with were exceptional in answering any questions and helping me to find the best purchase for my needs and situation. I continue to feel that I am in good hands with this group of people.

R.J Johnson Daren Hook